All Comments on 'Feeding Ducks'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
HighpikeHighpike4 months ago

Enjoyed that and agree with the romance tag.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

I don’t know… Love makes you do crazy things, but the bridge home had too much damage for me to ever return… Jus’ sayin’… but a nice read!! Thank you

CastAdriftCastAdrift4 months ago

Very nicely done. I appreciated the thoughtful approach to the disrespect, the consideration of feelings and alternatives, and to working to a resolution.

Dalton402Dalton4024 months ago

Redemption, reconciliation and a happy ending. I enjoyed it. Great job.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight4 months ago

One part I failed to grasp is why the evil friend gave up on the wife when the wife was served divorce papers. That was the friend's goal. If it was because the husband said he was financially strapped, why did she go out with the wife that night. The divorce papers were the evil friend's desired outcome, but she bailed after they were served.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

I apologize for being a wuss about my own divorce from from a selfish cheating wife. I'm just a disillusioned old mechanic.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

I love it when a plan comes together!

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

I'm glad when things worked out in the end!

5

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Well done and definitely a romance story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart4 months ago

5 stars. Not sure I wanted the reconciliation with just the sheer level of disrespect the wife had shown but hey, it still worked well enough. I'd honestly love a story from the wife's perspective to see how she fell so hard under Diedre's spell, maybe a bit of revenge visited on the gold digging "best friend" for catharsis.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A story very nicely told! 5*s

inka2222inka22224 months ago

4. stars, would have been 4.55 if he insisted on post-nup. I generally hate reconciliations, but this one was sold reasonably well. That, or divorce but stay together, so he no longer has any problem walking away, and she always feels pressured to treasure him.

/

I'm with @Harddaysknight, I'm a bit surprised the evil bitch abandoned her idea after divorce was served; she could have just leeched off of her unfairly judicially stolen gains from divorce easily. The story would have worked better if the useless selfich "wife" dumped her friend on her own decision. That accounted for second deducted half-star.

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

Eh mostly been covered hard got the question I had. Idk care about the cat mostly but I don't like ur definition of romance lol. At least it wasn't the boring predicted romance but still not romance In my opinion. A women groveling for a cheating husband is not romance. Its just sad. Actually surprised there wasnt more comments about that part no excuse for cheating

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

I do love it when the good guy wins, a Bitch is burned, and a martiage savef and/or reborn... ...and in this case, the burnef bitch wasn't throwing, it was the female predator, using the wife for everything she could glom off of her !

.

"Ding-dong, the Deirdre's dead..."

LOL !

.

This one got 5 stars from here.

Bronco56Bronco564 months ago

I can see why you put it in romance. I totally agree. You gave us rough then sweet. Well done. 5stars

centralsquareguycentralsquareguy4 months ago
Everyone Lives a Hollywod Ending

Thank you.

A_BierceA_Bierce4 months ago

Mixed feelings:

1. She disses him, marriage is 100% her preferences.

2. He's had enough, has her served.

3. He spends a week shagging the girl server.

4. She's broken, marriage now 100% his preferences.

ׄ

She dissed him and lost.

He cheated on her and won.

Not LW, not romantic.

But quite well written.

****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is no doubt that money (or lack of it) brings out both the good and evil in humans. If having it (or not having it) makes a difference in whether or not you can have a loving relationship, it wasn’t love anyway. I enjoyed this story and have seen some similar things happen in real life. I wasn’t crazy about him choose to screw the process server, but I can see how his wife’s friend relationship was a form of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Around my neck of the woods calling a guy 'dude' earns a knuckle sandwich.Check a dictionary, actually a few,as not all are thorough..One of the explanations is"a growth on a horse's penises"So educated author,choose your words better. Just pointing out what is not common knowledge but good to know.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How can there be any scope for reconciliation after she let another man feel her up, tonguefuck her and dryhump her? Even after she was warned?

Freddog6601Freddog66014 months ago

Enjoyable read. I’m a sucker for a good romance story, even ones with the pitfalls depicted in this. Good character development, nice pace, good dialogue and a clean well defined plot line.

Overall, this was a well written piece with one major hole towards the end when the snake bailed. If separation and divorce was actually her real objective, why bail?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was into it right up until you turned him into a petulant child. He seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders and then just randomly fucks the server? You lost a lot of potential by avoiding confrontation and discussion and instead went the power fantasy route with sunny. That also firmly robbed it from being an actual romance story. The set up was there to tell a reconciliation into romance but it came off firmly as loving wives and a revenge fic.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. The only gap was after the "advice" from his son, Derek, the kids disappeared from the entire storyline. One way or the other, they would have played a part in this drama. 4.5*

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker4 months ago

🤔🤔🥴🤷💯💯💯👍👍👍😉

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Liked it a lot. 5 stars from Xluckylee. I don't think you need to hear why readers like your stories, we either like or not . You are a good writer, thank you for sharing your stories.

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

It got to one minute to midnight! Touch and go if they were able to pull back from the edge of the precipice.

Will they be able rebuild trust? That is the hardest bit of recovering from a badly damaged relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So his lawyers couldn't do anything with the text messages Diedre sent

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

A great story, back from the brink! I hope it works out for them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice little scene with the petition at the end! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story. Kept me entertained, and isn’t that the whole point?

.

However (it’s always something, isn’t it?) — 2 things about the tale bothered me:

.

First: it was just too difficult to accept that Hailey was THAT stupid! Especially after he confrionted her several times about the bitch friend. Just holy shit….she goes out trolling that last Friday night with the bitch? Just incomprehensible.

.

Second: it demeaned his integrity and character to fuck Sunny….and especially to do so repeatedly. OK. OK. People are flawed…he was boiling mad….the little tramp threw herself at him….yada yada. But I would have preferred if he refused…at least until the divorce was done deal.

.

Final quibble….where were the kids all this time? After playing a role in getting Robbie to find his balls….they just disappeared from the story.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad to see it work out. Surprised at how unhappy it made so many readers…

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

good that they made up and stayed married. But, I liked the first 2 pages better

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not sure about the Sunny bit, but great story anyway.

usaretusaret2 months ago

That was/is a good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story, glad it worked out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All very strange, I guess it's just based on common tropes and didn't care to flesh the characters out. So we have this 'new friend' twists the mind of the 'loving wife', but no real explanation as to how they became such great friends or anything beyond the bland she's evil and hates the MC as to why. Likewise, the MC is such a great guy that we can't possibly understand why any LW would act as Hailey did.

The MC is also a business owner, of some success, but the wife has no real idea about it all, to the extent that he can fob her off with ideas of pay cuts etc.

Honestly it all seems like he's a boring twat that has long taken his marriage for granted and has always thought that money and things buys an easy life and a faithful wife.

As for this guy magically boning 20 year old when he can't even satisfy his 40+ wife, yeah I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written and entertaining but I don't think the Sunny episodes helped to identify with the MC. Also for a character so pivotal to the story the poisonous friend was almost invisible as far as details were concerned. But overall a good story thanks. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes it was a romance in the end.

I loved the story

5/5

majorreader24majorreader24about 1 month ago

I liked it, except for how he cheated with Sunny.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaabout 1 month ago

Very fun story to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunperson969@funperson969
500 followers in two months? I'm honored beyond words...

SIMILAR Stories