Feeding Kitten Their Leftovers

Story Info
Kitten gets their leftovers from mistress and husband.
4.8k words
4.63
19.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door unlocked with a click. I shivered as they strode in, my husband stepping over my naked body, kneeling in wait.

My mistress's black heels and white polished toenails flooded my vision, and I kissed each foot tenderly as I knew she expected.

She let me unstrap her heels and drew my face up with one long nail through a loop in my leather collar. Our eyes met.

"Your husband left a fresh load in me for you to eat up before you get your left overs, baby," she said, hiking her black dress up. She drew me closer by my collar.

Her legs were slick, and I kissed them tenderly, savoring the combination of their juices together.

My hands moved to lower her lace panties, but were stopped by a soft clucking of her teeth.

"With your teeth, kitten," she whispered.

We held each other's gaze as I complied. I could taste her excitement through the fabric. My body was burning from the inside out, nerves taut from denial. My nipples were puffy from rubbing against her thighs.

I licked her as slowly as I could, burying my face in her slit when I reached it. I sucked at her clit and let my tongue wrestle its way deeper, taking in as much of her as possible.

"I saw you edging yourself on that fat dildo like a good baby while we were at dinner," she cooed to me, a hand firmly on the back of my head. "I made your husband fuck me in the bathroom before we left while we watched you try your best not to cum like my obedient kitten."

I moaned into her as she climaxed, crushing my face between her thighs as she rode out her waves of pleasure half standing, half slumped over onto my face. When she was done, she pulled me by my neck and used her knee to push me down onto my back on the hard wood floor. I wished it was her heel biting into my chest instead.

She stepped over me to the kitchen island where my husband was waiting, with two wine glasses and two small bowls decorated with fish set up next to him.

I crawled over to her side as she set my bowls down, one of water and one with a small amount of cut up food. I waited obediently at her side, eyes trained on her toned legs.

"Eat up, pet," she gave me a nod, and I bent over my food bowl and began to eat her leftovers with my hands behind my back. It was steak and broccoli. One piece had an obvious bite taken out of it.

I could hear her kisses with my husband change to moans. I ate furiously so I didn't miss much more, spilling a bit of water in my haste.

When I looked up, she was making eye contact with me. Both of her magnificent breast were out, one nipple pinched between my husbands teeth, the other being fondled with his hand, and her dress pulled down underneath. She moved his hand closer to her honeypot, and gasped when he easily slid his fingers in.

I was absorbed in her every action. I felt my chest grow tighter when she bit her lips or rolled her eyes, her moans were the fire singing through my blood. She used her hand to guide him deep inside her, building a pattern together that made her breast bounce deliciously. I licked my lips at the sight. I was nearly as disappointed as my husband was when she slipped his fingers out, ending her tantalizing performance.

She beckoned to me with her free hand, grabbing me by my curls to accelerate my crawl over. She wiped his fingers all over me, on my cheeks, my forehead, before finally shoving them in my mouth to clean.

She let me gag on them while she pinched my nipples and pulled outwards. My muffled gasps turned into a choke. She pulled his fingers from my mouth, a trail of spit bridging from them. She added her own spit to his hand, letting it drip slowly from her pursed lips. Again, she guided the newly soiled fingers to my mouth to worship. I licked away happily.

"Bring the wine glasses to the couch and show me our display position, pet."

I nodded and turned to grab the glasses. A sharp tug at my hair sent me flying back onto my ass.

"Kitten's don't use their hands, slut," she hissed in my ear, still pulling my hair, forcing my neck back to stare into her eyes. Her face was bent close. I could feel her breath on my skin, I could smell her vanilla perfume clouding my senses.

"I'm sorry, mis-"

Her spit cut me off, a glob landing in my mouth as I spoke. I held out my tongue so she could tell me when I was allowed to swallow. She held me there for a moment, nails laced through my hair, watching her spit slide to the bottom of my mouth. A sharp nod of assent and her releasing my hair was my permission to swallow. I locked my arms behind my back and lifted myself up to grab a wine glass with my teeth.

I managed to get both on the side table closest to my husband on the couch. The one in front had been moved out of the way, and all that remained was the large black dildo I had been forced to edge myself on while they were away at dinner.

I sat in front of them while they perched comfortably on the couch, my knees spread and my fist balled on the floor behind them. My mistress liked this position especially. She stood next to me now, and tapped my pussy with her foot gingerly.

"You're already wet, aren't you slut?"

I nodded, trying not to flinch as her taps turned into kicks. I moaned loudly when she caught my clit.

"Show us what we missed while we were at dinner," She sat back, filling her and my husband's glass with a sparkling white. "Make sure you make it nice and wet, I want to hear your whore pussy."

"Yes mistress," I replied, moving around the suction plugged toy. I let the spit dribble from my mouth, making eye contact with both of them. I kissed the toy slowly, tasting myself on the hard plastic. I could never tame myself into taking things too slowly in front of them though, and soon enough I was gagging on the toy, a pool of spit gathering on the surrounding floor.

I impaled myself on the eight inch monster gradually, the sounds of my sex filling the air as I unsuccessfully tried to contain my mewls of pleasure. My eyes sank closed as I focused on my budding climax. I began to fuck myself when I got about halfway down before two slaps made me yelp and my eyes snap open. They had both leaned forward to swat my breast. My husband had a wicked grin.

"All the way down baby," my husband whispered as my mistress got up and disappeared from my line of sight. He pushed me down further, leaving a heavy hand on my shoulder so I couldn't move once I had sunk to the bottom. He was so cruel when my mistress came, he loved to see how she would punish me for my indiscretions. I met his hard gaze with one of my own.

The slap took me off guard, and made my cheek burn. Still, I returned his cold glare. He broke first, smiling and kissing my forehead.

"My brat," he whispered, licking my lips. As I opened them, he spat, leaving me moaning and kissing the air as my mistress returned to us.

When she settled back down, I recognized the bag of tricks she carried with her. By now I was fully in heat, my legs ached and my pussy was dying to be stimulated with some movement.

The first thing she bought out were a pair of small silver clamps, connected by a thin chain. They each showered my nipples in kisses, with my husband biting more than anything before she attached them, a soreness blossoming from where they clamped down that made my stretched pussy warm.

Next, she tied my hair back, tangling my curls into a messy bun on my head, leaving my neck and shoulders exposed for her to rake her fingers down. She took the time to do so now, sending a shiver up my spine.

Finally, mistress's favorite plug emerged from the bag. It was a large sort of hook with a ball on the end and a chain connecting. I couldn't contain the moan that escaped when I saw it.

"Our kitten is such a needy slut," she laughed, my husband joining her. He jerked my chained nipples towards him until I was in a suitable position, leaning forward with my hands splayed out on his chest and my knees spread. He slapped my ass playfully before kneading my cheeks apart.

I felt a cold finger spreading lube on my puckered hole. I groaned when it entered, exploring me a bit before adding a second and scissoring me open with sharp nails. They withdrew as suddenly as they came, being replaced by a small ball pressed at my entrance. It slid in place with a pop. The hook was relatively small in comparison to the fingers, but the chain that connected to the back of my collar left me with my back arched constantly.

My husband and mistress returned to their place on the couch as I settled into my new predicament.

"Well?" My mistress said, wine glass resting near her lips.

I began to lift myself up and down, the silence being permeated only by my vulgar sounds.

"Mmm, that's it baby," she cooed, taking a long sip from her drink. "Take it all for me."

My noise got louder as I worked myself towards orgasm, the dildo near slipping in and out of me as I rode it to the tip and drove it back down.

"Pathetic slut," My mistress purred, at my side again with her wine glass still near her lips. Her other hand rested on my pussy as it bounced.

"Ah," I gasped, trying to thrust forward to create the friction I desperately desired.

A spray of spit hit my cheek. I licked my lips, ignoring the laughs and jeers that it came with.

"I know you're a greedy slut, but I'm sure I don't have to remind you what happens when you cum without my permission."

I could hear the smile in her voice, she knew how close I was. The groan escaped before I could think better of it.

"On second thought, I don't think you can control yourself. It's time for you to worship me, kitten."

She pulled me up by my clamps until I was on my tippy toes and my body was pressed against hers. We shared our first kiss of the night like that. She bit my lips hard, and let me suck her tongue as I moaned loudly. She pulled me down with her onto the couch, settled between her breast as she guided my head towards her nipple. I kissed her passionately, switching between licking around her nipples to biting them softly.

After worshipping her breast for a few minutes, she pushed me to my knees so I could focus on her feet. I massaged her soles as she and my husband chatted between our combined moans.

"Mistress, may I please kiss your feet?" I interrupted.

She nodded, putting down her near empty glass. I didn't waste any time, licking and kissing along the sensitive side of her feet before kissing each of her toes, taking them in my mouth one by one. She shoved her whole foot in my mouth when I had finished with the left, letting me choke on it while she flicked my clamped nipples with her free foot. She teased me with the view of her pussy, letting her hand dance there. She removed her foot from my mouth and pressed it against my nose, rubbing some of my spittle on my forehead.

"Come get me ready for your husband, kitten," she said, putting her foot down and spreading her legs.

I happily complied, massaging and kissing up her legs. She pulled my anal hook's chain taut, hurrying me along and smushing my face into her vagina. I held my tongue out as she pushed me into herself violently, loudly bringing herself to her first climax. One was never enough for my mistress though.

For the second, she let me work for it, kissing her sensitive folds as she shivered from post orgasmic pleasure. My husband had moved closer to lace his fingers through hers in my hair, holding my head in place and loudly kissing my mistress. He yanked my head back to spit in my mouth, not caring whether he made it there or not. He shoved me back towards her, pushing at a steady rhythm, clearly wanting me to hurry her orgasm along.

Her second orgasm was her first squirt of the night. It thundered through her as she rode me through the storm, clutching my head to keep her steady. I lapped it up obediently, sending her third orgasm rolling in directly after. They both held my face tightly, suffocating me as she arched herself closer to me while they embraced.

Finally, her hand released from my hair. Leaving only my husbands, he dragged me towards his erect cock, finally free from the pants he had had on all night. He stood up as he face fucked me, balls slapping against my chin with sticky lines of spit connecting us. He used my bun to hammer himself into my throat, moaning as I gagged over and over. When he had enough, he roughly pushed me down on my ass, shoving the anal hook deep inside of me.

When I had gathered myself, he was already sitting on the couch with my mistress hovering over his lap, lust filled eyes trained on me.

"Put your husband's cock in me, slut."

I held him steady at his base, watching her pussy slowly envelop his fat cockhead. They moaned in unison as she lowered herself down to his heavy balls.

"Lick us pet," my mistress ordered.

I sucked his balls as she rode him, and licked the area where they became one, attacking her clit mercilessly. Her orgasms came one after another as he hammered up into her, playing with her nipples as she held my head.

I kissed around his cock and her clit, enthralled by the steady stream of curses trailing from his tongue, and her shortened moans. I was working them both to orgasm, it made my head cloudy and my pussy pound.

"Fuck, I'm close," my husband groaned.

She pushed me back enough to grab my chain, pulling me up to look in her eyes.

"Kiss me as your husband fills me up baby," she moaned, her eyes vibrant.

Our lips connected as much as they could while his pace became more inconsistent. Our tongues danced together before she moved me to her breast. Her final throes of pleasure mixed with his as he shuddered a few more times before coming to a halt.

Her leg flew out and kicked me before I realized. Suddenly, I was on my back, hook pressed as far into me as it could go, with my mistress pinning my arms under her knees. She rubbed her pussy quickly over my face, letting her squirt mix with my husbands cum as she squeezed it out above my open and waiting mouth. Globs dripped out, whatever wasn't caught in my mouth pooled out onto my cheeks and chin.

She fucked my face viciously after she came, moaning as she suffocated me to achieve yet another orgasm. She was a never ending well once she got going.

She slowed as she came, her body overcome by convulsions and jerks as she rode my face to completion.

The view of my goddess from this angle was a sight worth millions. She was covered in a sheen of sweat, practically glowing in the low light. Her breast heaved with every movement, beautiful globes resting on her chest as her face contorted with pleasure. Our eyes connected, her gaze was like molten gold.

She lifted herself off me, offering me a hand to help back into a kneeling position.

"You've been so good, baby," she cooed, brushing loose curls from my face. "I know you want to cum, we're getting there kitten. So needy."

I rubbed my face into her hand as she spoke. She rolled my nipples and caressed my breast as she continued.

"Bend over, I want this out," she said, tapping the chain snaking down my back. She removed it from my collar, releasing my back from its arched position, and slipped the hook from my ass.

"Stay there for me pet," she called, now back at the couch from what I suspected.

"Which do you think?" she asked, clearly not speaking to me. I couldn't hear or see my husband's choice, but I heard her mischievous chuckle. She tucked something furry back into her bag, and approached me with her hands behind her back.

"Your husband is a real piece of work," she said, kneeling next to me. I could hear her squirting something, which I thought to be lube, on a toy. Knowing my husband, it was the more dubious of the two toys she suggested.

"You see, I wanted to see you in your kitten tail," she said, letting the head of something rest against my hole. "But him?"

He chuckled darkly from the couch.

"He wants to hear you count to ten. Then after that, maybe we'll let that pathetic little pussy cum, okay?"

I only moaned in response, eager as soon as I heard I'd be allowed to cum.

The first bead popped into me and I gasped, my eyes widening in shock as I stared at my husband. He smiled back at me, stroking himself as he watched. He held one finger behind his ear, and lofted his eyebrow up.

"One," I said, my teeth gritting together. "Thank you, mistress."

His head rolled back, and he stroked himself faster.

When I got to five, he stood. Holding his now fully erect cock in one hand, he pressed my face into his balls, forcing me to speak around them until we got to eight. By now, I felt deliciously full, and my pussy was dripping on the floor.

"Open up for me," he said, tapping my chin.

He slid himself down my throat slowly, letting me gag around it.

"Nignh," I gagged from around his cock. "Thngh ghy mihghtrgh," I gurgled.

The final bead was nearly too much. I screamed around my husbands shaft. He only pushed it in a bit further, moaning as I choked.

I panted heavily as he removed his cock from my mouth, sucking in big gulps of air.

"The number, kitten? Or should we start again?"

"Te-"

My husband shoved his cock in until he buried my nose in his pubic hair. I coughed and slapped at his thighs until he released me, long lines of spit trailing between us as I tried to regain my composure.

"Kitten?" My mistress smiled at me, eager to make me suffer through the whole ordeal again.

"Ten, ten," I managed to gasp, before my husband could get his hands on me again.

My mistress massaged my ass, spanking it softly while pushing in the nub where the balls were plugged in. Her fingers moved to my front, teasing my thighs and neck.

"Please, mistress," I moaned. We moved in tandem, with her pressed behind me, our hips rolling into another.

"Please what, my kitten?" She purred into my ear, taking small bites along my neck as she spoke, setting me ablaze with desire.

"Please mistress, fuck me, please,"

Again, she rested her fingers softly at my entrance, denying me the friction I needed to climax. I sighed in desperation.

"We're gonna play a little game kitten. Im going to blindfold you, and you have to guess whats inside your pussy. Once you get two correct answers, you can cum, okay?"

I nodded quickly. I'd do anything for some relief at this point. The blindfold was soft, but she made sure to snap the elastic on the back of my head after she adjusted it. She took my chain and pulled forward, leading me by my abused nipples. She spun me around a couple of times while she and my husband jeered and spat at me, telling me how silly I looked. They pushed and kicked me, forcing me to get up whenever one of them jerked at my chain.

Finally, my mistress positioned me on my hands and knees, legs spread wide.

The first object was glass, I knew that for sure as its tip graced my needy entry. I gasped as one of them pushed it into me roughly and the other held my chain, the slender neck becoming wider as it got deeper into my pussy.

"Any guesses, slut?" she asked loudly over my moans. I opened my mouth to speak but was promptly stopped by a large foot. She increased her pace as I choked, slobbering on the toes that fit into my mouth over my cries of pleasure.

The hand holding my chain let go and the foot moved from my mouth to rest on my head, pinning my cheek against the floor as I was fucked from behind.

Another hand began to pop beads in and out of my ass, varying the amount from one at a time to several. I was falling over the edge quickly.

"A bottle, a bottle!" I screamed and shuddered, finally able to speak.

"Nasty little whore, you would be familiar with that," she spat, slapping my ass as she continued her brutal pace.

"Fuck, yes mistress," I moaned, feeling my pleasure build.

Just as soon as it all began, it ended. My mistress knew I was a loose canon, at any moment I was liable to explode after being edged for so long.

12