Feeding Kitten Their Leftovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Second, kitten,"

I moaned as the second object entered me. It was fat and small, but I had no clue what it was. I moved back on it quickly, feeling my impending orgasm taking over.

"Ah, ah, ah, kitten," my mistress cooed. "Tell us what it is first."

"Fuck mistress," I moaned. I had no clue. That is, until I felt the other toes wriggle.

"Tell me slut, what's got this whore pussy so worked up?" she tapped my clit as she spoke. My body tensed, ready to spray.

Her nails lifted my head by my hair, I could feel her breath on my face. With her so close, I knew it wasn't her.

"My husband's big toe, mistress," I whispered.

"What was that?"

"My husband's big toe mistress," I yelled, losing myself when I felt her soft lips on my cheek.

My orgasm broke like a wave crashing against a harbor. My moans turned into fevered screams as I squirted, body held aloft only by her hands.

My blindfold was removed as I recovered, now laying like crumpled ball on the floor as I worked my way back to reality. I was still panting, head fuzzy from my first orgasm.

"Catch your breath my little cum rag," she said, resting her hand on my vagina. I could feel my heartbeat where we connected.

"I need you to prepare my stallion for me again, kitten. One last ride before I share him with you."

She slipped a finger in me despite telling me to steady my breath. She rubbed my clit from the outside until I arched my back. She used her free hand to remove my clamps, taking an erect nipple in her mouth and rolling it over her teeth.

"Ah, ah," I gasped, feeling myself pulsate around her fingers as the pain blended with my pleasure. I came again like this, grasping at the hardwood floor.

She licked her fingers as she watched me begin to settle down again. She held me close to her chest while my breathing returned to normal, massaging my tender ass cheeks, reminding me of how full it was.

My husband's legs were wide as I approached on my hands and knees. He was kind enough to put a pillow at his feet, knowing my body had to be aching by now.

Despite his kindness, he still chose to ravage me, only moaning when I choked with his cock buried deep inside my throat. He held me there while my eyes watered and I gagged.

"Greedy little slut," my mistress hummed from next to me, her head tilted to the side as she watched me choke.

We kissed around his penis. She teased me with her tongue, licking my lips as I desperately tried to envelop his penis and her lips too. She stayed just out of my reach, leaving me mewling around the fat cock in my mouth.

"Massage this into him with your free hand, I have something I want that mouth to take care of," she said, on her hands and knees now next to my husband on the couch. Her hands spread her cheeks apart.

I licked my lips hungrily, and attacked her puckered rosebud. Never the one to be forgotten, my husband wrapped his hand through mine to help me pump lube on his cock.

I spat loudly into my mistress's ass and kissed it in, using a finger to play with her twitching pussy. I worked it in, twisting and turning it through her ridged love canal as her legs began to tremble.

She used the wall behind the couch to both steady and consistently impale herself on both my tongue and finger. Like the moon chasing after the sun, she was always working towards her next peak, racing after it like a star streaking through a silent night sky. Her song filled the air as she reached it, diving over the precipice and soaring through her clouds of ecstasy.

I continued my task, lapping away at her perfect hole.

She leaned forward, stopping me as she reached into her bag once more.

Seemingly reading her mind, my husband laid me out on the floor, blocking her from my view. The next device was one I was quite familiar with. He guided the dildo into my mouth, holding it by the harness as he used my tongue to wet it.

He drove it down mercilessly, slicking it quickly as I struggled to adjust to its size. Satisfied once it was glossed over, he let the straps unfurl from his fist.

The elastic lowered over my face, leaving the dildo to rest where my mouth was. My mistress lowered herself onto it and held steady as my husband entered her ass, her moans hitting a crescendo as we both filled her.

My husband controlled the pace from the back, she only moved on my face as a result of his hammering into her. Her juices flowed down the dildo and onto me as she came over and over again. Soon, she added to the rhythm as well, impaling herself onto me as they made love.

He filled her ass with a few last enigmatic thrusts and a couple of curses. He pulled my dildo mask from my face to choke me with his cock as well before guiding her dripping ass down onto my mouth, making sure my tongue was lapping up my creamy left overs.

"Fuck, you're so fucking hot babe," my husband groaned. He pulled the beads out of me quickly, barely giving me time to adjust to the new feeling of openness before he slammed himself home in my ass, fucking me violently.

My mistress had wandered away, leaving us to our animalistic union. She rejoined us with a bright pink vibe with two hands to massage the clit. She held it at my mouth until I opened, and used my spit to wet it before slipping it in me and turning it on.

I watched her get dressed as I came. My body shook as my husband filled my ass with his seed and pulled out, leaving me there to walk my mistress to the door, her heels clicking away after securing clamps to my nipples and giving them a twist.

I remained there, leaking, until she used her remote to turn the vibrator off. Until then, I came over and over again, like a good kitten for my mistress.

12