All Comments on 'Feeding My Curiosity Pt. 01'

by morganjeffreydavis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story Morgan, but I wish you'd chased down David's balls instead. But if you push yourself to hard enough, you'll probably get sore again and have to go back for another massage. This was a good slow burn of a start.

Looking forward to part 2 of this HOT story. Thanks, MLF

510mike510mikealmost 2 years ago

Hot! Most definitely needs another chapter or two to flush out their relationship!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic story I’ve never had a male masseur but I know I would have love to have had David give me a hot rub down (or a rub UP). Been to a ew female masseuses and 90% had a happy ending. The best one was from a transgendered girl she almost had me screaming in Ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My ultimate fantasy i a massage therapist pushing my limits to the point of increasing little by little until the sixth/seventh session my neck cradle being removed to allow my head to fall down and free the mouth opening (allowing him to massage my neck) and him to tell me "You know it really would work best internally" and he was pushing his entire nine-inch-thick-hard cock down it at the same time. From that point forward my twice weekly sessions would be nothing by throat fuck sessions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I came really hard from this teaser of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous