Feeding the Beast Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick and Stacy decide to amp things up considerably.
4.6k words
4.59
6.4k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

Saturday morning Stacy was still quite sore, but still horny. Nick took full advantage of the situation as his girlfriend all of a sudden became quite insatiable. Normally, when she'd let him fuck her ass it would be a few days before she'd let him do it again, stating she was too sore, but Saturday she was in the mood for it again and all but begged him to do it. By Sunday they were both sore, but Stacy still wanted to know Nick's plan for the next weekend. Nick wasn't going to budge.

What Stacy had never known was Nick's fetish. While she'd been vocal of her need to feed a particular kink or not, Nick had quietly enjoyed them without divulging his own. When she'd brought toys into the bedroom, Nick's fantasy of having the ability to share Stacy with someone else, even if it was a dildo. When he took the pictures of her the night before, exhausted and full of cocks, it was all Nick could do not to explode. He'd thankfully been smart enough to pick up a cockring to go along with the dildo he'd purchased. Watching her take the biggest shaft he'd dared to purchase was more than he could imagine.

"I think my balls are empty Baby!" Nick said as he let his fingers flow through her hair.

"Well you should tell me what is going to happen next weekend then," Stacy chuckled before taking his shaft into her mouth again, "I know you really hate this torture!"

"Oh yeah, it's horrible!" Nick laughed. "My hot girlfriend is sucking my cock for information!"

Stacy plunged her mouth downward on his cock, somehow not knowing what he had planned coupled with the pictures he'd taken the night before drove her mind into a different place. She considered riding him again, but her pussy was just too sore. At least for now. The next six days would be hell, and she knew it, because there was no way Nick would give up the secret and now way she'd stop trying to get the answer from him!

By Friday night Stacy was practically beside herself with horniness. Nick had spent the past week teasing her to the brink but not allowing her to cum. She'd gone to work three times with a butt plug and the other day with benwa balls in her ass. It had been impossible for her to focus on much of anything all week. Friday night she'd even dressed up in her sexiest lingerie in order to entice Nick into telling her or at least letting her cum. The sexy pair of cheeky boycuts were black lace and matched the padded demi bra. Stacy skipped her usual robe and instead wore one of Nick's white dress shirts. It was no use, sure they fooled around but Nick kept stopping before she could cum.

"Fuck me would you!" She hissed in his ear.

"Tomorrow!" He responded with a sly smile. "I promise it will be worth it!"

Stacy decided to take that as it was, there was nothing she could do, Nick had great will-power after all. She went to sleep horny, as she'd done the past 5 nights. All five nights she'd had wet dreams, and a couple of those mornings woken up soaked with her hand in her panties. Saturday morning Nick was up before her, she woke up lying on her stomach with her right hand between her legs. She heard herself moaning as she woke up and flushed with embarrassment.

"Time to get ready." Nick said as he entered the bedroom holding up a robe with one finger.

"Nice choice." Stacy said, rolling her eyes at Nick's choice. "Yes Sir!" She finally replied, slipping out of bed and putting on the sheer black robe. "What do you think?" She asked as she slowly turned around showing off the short robe.

"You look hot!" he replied with a grin. "I knew it would be the only way I could get you to wear it! By itself that is."

Nick had drawn Stacy a bath, which she'd happily slipped into, enjoying the warm water over her skin. She stayed in the tub for quite a while until Nick eventually told her when it was time to get out. Stacy made sure to shave, the hot water from the tub softening her skin letting the razor

shave even closer. Back in her robe, Stacy followed him downstairs for breakfast. She was no longer self-conscious about being practically naked, as she knew it would be nothing compared to whatever he had planned. Breakfast was unusually quiet for the two of them, Nick biting his tongue desperately trying not to share what was coming and Stacy too tied up in her own horny thoughts to think much beyond when her orgasm would come. They still had a couple hours to kill, Nick pulled Stacy to the couch, pulling her to him as he lay down. While she didn't think she could nap, she soon found herself falling asleep with her head on his chest.

"Time to get ready Sweetheart." Nick said giving Stacy a squeeze.

Stacy followed Nick upstairs to the bedroom, sitting on the bed while he laid out her outfit for the evening. The powder blue outfit had been replaced with a black faux leather and fishnet bustier and stockings.

"You didn't like the powder blue?" Stacy laughed as she stepped into the legs of her latex catsuit.

"This goes better with the heels." Nick smiled tossing them on the bed.

"Oh, how could I forget those?" Stacy said rolling her eyes.

"Hang on," Nick said with a wry smile, "I'll help you with the lube."

Stacy stood, turning slowly, then bent over the bed sticking her ass out for him. She soon felt Nick's well lubed finger pressing against her asshole. For the first time she found it possible to relax as his finger eased into her bottom. Nick slid his finger in and out of her ass slowly, watching Stacy arch her back and moan in excitement. She was hornier than he'd ever seen her; she was more than ready for what he had planned.

"There you go!" He said proudly giving her butt a playful swat. "I'll take care of pushing the condoms in when it's time."

"Mmmmm, yes Sir." Stacy responded.

She pulled the flesh-colored latex to her waist, feeling Nick starting to zip is as she put her arms into the sleeves. Nick helped to pull the latex to her shoulders, zipping it to the base of her neck then stopping her. He turned Stacy so she was seated on the bed, kneeling before her, Nick rolled the stocking between his fingers and thumbs before slipping it over her foot. Nick repeated the process with the other stocking before helping Stacy into the bustier. The faux leather panels were in the center, held together by decorative lacing, the outside of the cups were also faux leather which did nothing to hide her breasts. The rest of the bustier were made of fishnet panels. Nick attached the stockings to the built-in garters before helping Stacy step into the platform heels. Only Nick could free her from the false padlocks on her ankle straps as her mitten hands were useless even to grip the velcro.

"Are you almost ready?" Nick asked as he helped Stacy to her feet. "I have more than a couple surprises today after all."

"More than where we are going and what we are doing?" Stacy asked as she was led to the full length mirror.

"Oh so much more!" Nick said as he stood closely behind her looking over her shoulder at their reflection.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Stacy moaned as Nick fed the condom into her ass with his finger.

"You like that Baby?" He hissed in her ear as he replaced his finger with her 7-inch dildo.

"Ohhh yes!" She groaned loudly. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum already!" She grunted as his fingers slid the condom into her pussy too.

"Hmmmm so horny!" Nick teased pulling the dildo from her ass and pushing it into her pussy to seat other condom in place.

"You have no idea!" Stacy replied feeling weak in the knees.

Nick pulled the mask over Stacy's face, telling her to hold it tight, then put his latest surprise around her neck. The collar was held in place by a small brass padlock which locked behind her neck. Holding up his phone, Nick took a selfie of the two of them, tucking his phone away before lowering her mask again.

"I'll give you a choice," he whispered in her ear, squeezing her breasts in his hands, "earbuds or no earbuds today?"

"Earbuds please!" Stacy trembled with excitement.

Nick placed the earbuds into Stacy's ear, making sure the foam sat snugly in her ear canal, then adjusting the volume until Stacy nodded. He turned the music off for a moment, smiling at Stacy and taking out his phone again.

"Want to see something?" he asked, knowing the answer, and smirking as she nodded eagerly. "I added this today," he held up the phone so she could see the picture he'd taken, "what do you think?" Stacy's eyes went wide, a minor amount of disgust flashed over her face, then pure excitement. "I can see you love it," he smirked, lifting the mask in place again and zipping her inside, "and it's fitting for how you're feeling."

The image of the black leather choker adorned with the word "slut" burned into Stacy's mind as her world turned black. Walking downstairs was easier this time with Nick guiding her, but only slightly due to the heels she was wearing. She pictured where Nick was leading her, the music not filling her ears yet she could hear the sound of her heels clicking along the floor as they crossed the kitchen and outside! Outside! Stacy balked, stopping in her tracks. There was no way she could go out dressed like a blowup doll!

"Just relax," Nick said softly in her ear, "we are out back and my car is nearby, the neighbors won't see you."

Stacy was oddly reassured by his words. It wouldn't be good for him if he paraded her in the front yard like this either! She heard the car door open, then felt him guide her inside. Stacy realized she was in the backseat, and slowly laid across it, keeping herself out of view. As she

heard Nick get in the car, the music started in her ears. While Stacy couldn't hear the car start, she could feel the vibrations of the car as the engine started and Nick pulled out of their driveway.

"How the hell did I get myself into this?" Stacy asked herself as the car drove along. "I can't believe I ended up here! What am I doing?"

The car hit a bump, Stacy's body jounced in the seat causing her to feel excited again. She was quickly filled with excitement again just as she'd been feeling before the fear of going outside overcame her. Pressing her hips forward, Stacy felt the buckle from the seatbelt pressing against her lower abdomen. Wriggling forward, Stacy managed to end up with it pressing against her clit making all of her needless worrying disappear. In no time she was ready for anything and mind numbingly horny again. She actually found it disappointing when the car stopped and continued to try to rub her body against the seat belt buckle until a hand grabbed her wrist.

"No turning back now!" Stacy's words echoed through her mind as Nick led her somewhere.

For all she knew they could be at the mall! She felt the air pressure change around her, a different feeling against her body, they were inside at least. But with who? How many would be there? Surely Nick hadn't brought them to a house, there were no steps to climb. She racked her brain trying to figure out where he'd brought her, but there was no way for her to know. Stacy assumed Nick's hands were on her left arm, holding her wrist and upper arm as she blindly stepped forward. A second pair of hands suddenly held her right arm the same way! Who was it? A friend of his? A coworker? Another pair of hands touched her shoulders from the front, there was someone standing right in front of her and she had no idea who it was! The idea was terrifying yet incredibly exciting at the same time as the hands on her shoulders and arms helped her lower her body to her knees. Thankfully a pad was under Stacy's knees because the floor had felt quit unforgiving under her feet.

"Okay," she said to herself, "just relax, Nick is out there and he won't let anything bad happen!"

The hands left her body, she was left kneeling there, blind and helpless surrounded by how many? Watched by how many more? A hand cupped her left breast, another cupped her right, then a third and a fourth rubbed and squeezed her ass. She jumped when a hand rubbed over her clit, which was on fire after the ride over, then two fingers slid into her pussy causing her to moan. Another went into her ass. Stacy couldn't tell how many hands were on her now. She desperately tried to look around and see, but a hand held her chin, cupping her jaw from underneath, before the unmistakable warmth of a cock entered her mouth. Stacy immediately knew it wasn't Nick's cock, it was smaller than him, what she didn't know was whose cock was in her condom lined mouth? It only took a moment for that to not matter as fingers continued to explore her breasts, ass and pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Stacy groaned around the cock in her mouth as the fingers in her ass were replaced by another "still not Nick" cock!

The owner of the cock in her mouth held her ponytail tight, thrusting hard into her open mouth until he pushed his body against her nose. She could feel the warmth, smell his scent as well as the scent of the cum he was shooting into her mouth condom. Stacy pressed her tongue along the underside of the shaft, feeling the warmth of his quickly shrinking cock and its thick white deposit. The cock was quickly removed, giving Stacy a moment to focus on the one thrusting into her ass, but her mouth wasn't vacant for long! Another "still not Nick" cock entered her mouth just as the cock in her ass swelled, thrusting so hard into her that her knees were almost lifted off the pad. Stacy groaned at the flood of warmth, which quickly seeped out of her ass around the cock buried inside her. A finger found its way to the perfect spot inside her pussy, rubbing hard, quick circles.

"YES!" She cried out, surely the cock in her mouth felt the vibration as she orgasmed, her discharge quickly flowing down both thighs to her knees.

Stacy quickly lost count of everything. She'd cum so much her stomach muscles ached. That wasn't the only part of her that ached though. Even her lips and nose hurt from having her mouth fucked, but that was nothing in comparison to how much her ass and pussy hurt. She'd been occasionally moved, positioned on all fours to give her ass a break and make her pussy far more accessible for the next cock, and her mouth was rarely empty for long. The latex catsuit was easily filled to her very sore tits with her orgasmic discharge. Once again, drowning became a concern for her. That, and she had to pee. Badly.

"Oh thank God!" Even the voice in Stacy's head was tired, barely extolling excitement as she was helped to her feet. "Oh no!" Stacy was too tired to stiffen as someone swept her up into their arms and began carrying her. "Damn bladder!" The pressure on her bladder was too much. "Oh, fuck it!"

It hurt too much to hold it in. She had no idea how long the ride back would be, or if they were even heading straight home, but surely one bump in the road and the pain of holding her bladder back would have been for not. She felt herself being lowered; she was back in the relative safety of Nick's car. Stacy lowered her feet to the floor, hoping to keep her urine below her waist as long as possible. It was gross to think about, and would be incredibly humiliating when Nick let her out of the suit, but there was something about all of it that still excited her. She never knew she had this side of her, she knew she had some fetishes that Nick gladly enjoyed, but certainly nothing like what she'd experienced this afternoon. As she lay in the backseat of the car, the smell of strange men's semen in her nose and the distinct taste of herself on her tongue, Stacy tried to make sense of any of it.

"How many men had there been? How long was I there?" Her body shuddered at her lack of knowledge which seemed to excite her more. "How many times did I cum?"

She was too tired and too distracted to think. In the darkness of her suit Stacy closed her eyes and napped briefly, waking as a single pair of hands helped her out of the car and onto her feet. Stacy wondered if Nick would bring her to the small bathroom downstairs, it at least had a stand-up shower with a small seat inside. She desperately needed to get out of this disgusting latex science experiment, and needed to do it under running water and over a drain! Stacy felt her leg being lifted; it was the step from the back patio to the kitchen. She had to be home, right? She certainly couldn't take another outing somewhere else like the last one! Unable to do anything to even communicate Stacy followed where Nick's hands led until she was finally allowed to sit.

"Ouch!" She grumped as her sore butt hit the seat. "Oh, thank goodness!" She thought as she felt the ankle strap being removed from the first heel. "He's undressing me!"

Shame rushed to Stacy's mind as her face flushed. He was going to know she'd peed. She couldn't really stop him because she couldn't remove the catsuit with her mitten hands, certainly not with the collar he'd locked behind her neck! Stacy was far too tired to fight it. As he lifted her to a standing position, she was moved forward again. She could feel running water hitting her catsuit. Maybe he knew already? A rush of warm air and water entered from the back of her head where the zipper had been undone. Stacy felt it being slowly peeled over her face, until she had to close her eyes from the rush of bright light.

"Are you okay?" Nick's voice was full of concern as he continued to unzip her, then remembered to remove the earbuds. "Stace, are you okay?"

"Yeah," she replied weakly, almost forgetting how to speak, "tired and sore."

"I am sure you are." Nick replied as he pulled the suit over her shoulders, freeing Stacy's arms.

"Yeah, you may want to stop there," Stacy managed to lift her arms enough to stop Nick from pushing her suit any further downward, "I made kind of a mess in here."

"I'm sure you did!" Nick couldn't help but giggle.

"Not just that kind of mess," she replied, "I should have skipped the morning coffee, if you know what I mean."

It took a minute for Nick to understand. He blushed as he realized what she was trying to say, then slowly excused himself from the bathroom. Stacy eased herself onto the small seat in the shower while pushing the suit past her thighs, letting the warm water wash over her body. Stepping out of her suit, Stacy kicked it to the corner of the shower before washing herself a couple times over. No sooner had she shut the water off than Nick entered with a long fleece bathrobe, Stacy's favorite to curl up into because of it's tremendous size and warmth. As she made herself out of the bathroom, Nick picked up the suit and soaked lingerie from the shower floor. Stacy didn't look back, instead she walked to the couch where it had all started a week ago and plopped down in the corner of it, tucking her feet under her.

"How are you feeling?" Nick asked as he walked in.

"Tired," Stacy responded weakly, "and a bit sore." She paused wondering if she should ask, then finally caving in. "Do I dare ask the details?"

"Can you answer a question first?" Nick asked, watching her respond with a weak nod of her head. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was wild, and tough to describe," Stacy responded honestly, "I almost didn't feel like it was me at some points, then some of those orgasms hit and it was amazing." She paused for a moment, wondering if she could openly admit that she'd had sex with an unseen and unknown number of men. "I don't know that I could do it again," she finally said, "but yes, I really did enjoy myself, although it's going to be tough to sit normally for a couple days."

"I thought as much." Nick replied, "I mean about the soreness." He paused for a moment then continued. "Do you want to watch and see?"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers
12