Feeding the Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You recorded it?" Stacy was too spent to be upset, but was suddenly turned on by the idea of watching the action. "Okay."

Nick had already synced his phone to the TV in front of them. He first scrolled through some preliminary pictures of Stacy fully encased and dressed, the sight of the choker made her blush deeply. It was a title she'd earned today. She squeezed her legs tightly at the picture of the building Nick had taken her, it was a seedy adult store she'd only ever driven past. It even looked sleezy from the outside! The video started as Stacy was brought into the place by the backdoor and led to a room. Her legs squeezed tightly as the sound kicked in, they talked about her like a piece of meat, commenting on her outfit, the size of her breasts, and what a kinky slut she must be to allow this to happen.

"Need me to shut it off?" Nick asked looking at her more than the TV screen.

"No." Stacy was embarrassed but excited by what she was seeing, it was like she wasn't watching herself, but watching someone else being guided to their knees. "Do you see their faces?" She asked unable to look away from the screen as the first cock entered her mouth.

"No," Nick replied watching his girlfriend become excited by the action on the tv, "you just hear their voices, I focused on you the entire time."

Stacy didn't react, her eyes instead burned intently on the screen as a man's cock entered her ass. He remarked how tight she was, how good it felt and called her several vile names that normally would have disgusted her. She could feel her sore pussy getting wetter by the second. Nick watched as Stacy's hips began to move slowly, he was shocked how turned on she was getting by watching herself like this. Whether she knew it or not, she let out a small moan when a voice off camera cheered, "yeah, fuck that slut!"

"Are you getting worked up?" Nick asked full well knowing the answer.

"Yesssss." Stacy hissed as she watched the next two men abuse her holes. "I'm going to need you to do something."

"Anything!" Nick replied watching Stacy slowly open her robe, exposing her naked flesh.

"Lick me really slow, no fingers until I say though," she instructed spreading her legs slowly, "I don't want to cum until this is over."

Nick was shocked. It wasn't that Stacy didn't enjoy oral, but she never seemed to ask for it. Certainly never like this! Nick was moving and she was already pulling him into place.

"Oh Baby," she said softly, finally tearing her eyes from the screen, "I never asked, what about you? Did you cum?"

"I was the first guy in your pussy," Nick smirked as Stacy's body shuddered, "and the last guy in your mouth."

"Fuck!" Stacy groaned loudly. "I can't believe I wanna O again!" Her eyes burned into the TV screen as the second guy entered her ass and, was it the third in her mouth? She'd lost count again. "Do I want to know how many there were?" She asked mostly rhetorically. "Or should I leave that a mystery too?" Stacy could see two men standing in the background with their pants around their ankles, cocks in hand.

"You tell me." Nick mumbled freeing his mouth from Stacy's clit for a moment.

She watched intently as she was bent forward, remembering the moment happening not too long ago and quickly realizing her pussy was soon going to be used too! Stacy spread her legs until her inner thighs burned, her fingernails digging into the back of Nick's head as she watched the comic eyed blow up doll on the screen getting fucked. The guy screwing her mouth pulled back, letting some of his jizz splash on her face before he was replaced by another hard cock.

Stacy looked on in shock as the next man made his way to her available pussy, he was definitely portly, and someone who she wouldn't give a second thought sexually. Now his hands were on her hips as he fucked her as hard as he could, calling her a slut repeatedly with each thrust.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Stacy moaned loudly. "I can't believe I'm cumming watching this fat ass fuck me!" Collapsing onto the couch, Stacy pushed Nick's head away from her clit. "Okay," she panted, "I need you to pause that."

Scrambling to find his phone, Nick managed to pause the video, then looked back as his girlfriend. Stacy's robe was open, her legs spread wide, while her perspiration covered chest heaved. Even her eyes were glassy looking as she stared at the screen.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked.

He'd never seen her this way. Stacy obviously wasn't a prude, but he'd never seen her so unconcerned about how she was lying. He wasn't sure if it was exhaustion or not at this point either.

"Yeah." She answered weakly. "How long were we there?"

"A bit over an hour."

"So we're only halfway through the video?" She asked as her entire body shook.

"Yeah, something like that." Nick replied.

"I need a nap before we continue," she said as she slowly turned to her side, moving so her head ended up on a pillow, "can you do me a favor?"

"Anything!" Nick answered helping Stacy lift her legs onto the couch.

"Tell me if you're okay with what happened today," she finally lifted her eyes to meet his, "honestly okay with it."

"It was unreal to watch," Nick replied, "I'd say I was jealous but I honestly enjoyed it too."

"Good." Stacy replied pulling her robe over her body and closing her eyes. "Cuz we're going to do that again."

12