Feeding the Beast Ch. 05

Story Info
Stacy brings her beast to the max, and gets a few surprises!
8.3k words
4.78
4.1k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

"I have to say, this is a first," the man standing over Stacy said unable to hide his shock, "not to say a bachelor party hasn't brought a girl on the bus before, or a blow-up doll, but never the two together in one package."

"There's a first time for everything right?" Nick's voice was rushed and anxious.

"This will definitely be up there on the top of the list!"

"So, just give me a five-minute head start," Nick said, "then I'll meet you with the rest of the guys."

"Whatever you say man!"

"I love you Baby." Nick said leaning down to whisper in Stacy's ear. "See you in five minutes!"

Stacy nodded, feeling her own nervousness and excitement rushing through her body. After weeks of buildup, she was now on the bachelor party bus, locked in her latex blowup doll catsuit and ready for anything. Over the past few weeks she'd increased the length of time she'd worn latex, even sleeping in it once, and grown more comfortable looking through the small peephole eyes hidden in her catsuits eyes and managed to actually focus on work during the week leading up to this.

"Okay, we're all set then," Nick said to the driver, "just remember, she's not with me when we meet up and is an anonymous gift for tonight."

"Got it man," he replied still looking Stacy over, "see you in five."

The bus driver set the timer on his phone, then sat on the bench seat a few feet away from Stacy making a motion for Nick to get going. It was the only nerve-racking part of the night. Obviously if Nick showed up with a human blowup doll, guys would figure out they were together and that it was most likely Stacy. They needed her to remain anonymous through this, so, they had to trust the driver for five minutes to get her there safely. As Nick pulled off the driver started the timer on the phone, set it aside and looked at Stacy again.

For tonight they'd gone with an electric blue short wig and used double sided tape to hold it in place. Stacy's choker had been updated to Betty instead of slut. She was also in a black with electric blue satin cupless bustier, crotchless hipster bottoms and black stockings with a pair of 4" heels with ankle straps. But now, alone with the driver, her level of helplessness sank in quickly. As the driver got up and approached, Stacy braced herself for anything.

"I'm Shawn," he said extending his hand to her, "I assume your Betty?" Shaking his hand with her mitten covered fingers, Stacy nodded. "I also assume yes or no questions are best?" Stacy again nodded. "Then I can't obviously ask why," he said looking her over, "but I can ask, do you do this often?" Stacy shook her head no. "Definitely not your first time though, right?" Again, she shook her head no. "So those are built in condoms then," he said leaning down getting a closer look, "is it okay if I touch your leg?"

Stacy was taken aback by his question. He could certainly have spent five minutes doing whatever he pleased with her, but he actually was asking to touch her leg! Stacy nodded yes, Shawn shocked her again by touching her leg only a few inches above her knee, moving her leg slightly to get a better look.

"Ass too huh? How's that feel?" Stacy nodded then shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I am sure it will be an interesting night for you and them based on how it's starting." Stacy felt a rush of excitement course through her body again. "Are pictures okay?" Stacy nodded rapidly.

Shawn took a couple pictures of Stacy. Then she surprised him when she posed, lifting a leg high to show off both bright red holes. As he held his camera up to thank her, Stacy stood, helping Shawn to a sitting position, then sitting on his lap. She held one hand to her mouth, using her circle shaped mouth to look surprised, while Shawn took a selfie of them.

"The other drivers are never going to believe this!" He said as she got to her feet. "That's okay right?" Stacy nodded and gave a thumbs up. "I'll go do that, you make yourself comfortable, I have a feeling you're in for a long night."

Stacy did her best to mimic blowing Shawn a kiss before taking her seat. Shawn chuckled and sent several text messages before the alarm on his phone went off. Without a word, he started the party bus and headed to the meet up point a couple miles away. The bus was an upgraded 30 passenger van with seating around the perimeter instead of rows and a small bathroom in the back. The windows on the sides had a deep tint giving her all the privacy she needed.

"Show time Betty!" Shawn called out.

Stacy fought the urge to look, but eventually couldn't help herself. She looked in time to see a handful of men pile out of a house, two of which were carrying a cooler. They were the first two on the bus.

"Holy fuck! That thing is massive!" The first man blurted. Stacy didn't move, she wanted them to get the full effect for as long as possible. "Hey Brent check this shit out!"

"I don't think Christine is going to let me bring that home!" The gentleman wearing the groom button on his shirt said as he approached. "It almost looks real!"

Stacy slowly sat up, spreading her arms across the top of the bench seat and crossing her legs slowly. Looking from side to side, she stood up. "Fucking hell, it is real!" The groom blurted as Stacy approached. Stacy pressed her body into Brent's side, moving his left arm around her body while tapping his large button identifying him as the groom with her right hand. Picking up his left hand, Stacy brought his hand to her right tit, holding it tightly there. Brent slowly squeezed it while staring into her cartoon eyes. After a moment, Stacy moved his hand so two of his fingers went into her mouth, moving his hand back and forth until he started finger fucking her mouth, much to the delight of the others. Next, she brought his hand downward, placing his fingers against the condom ring at her pussy.

"What the fuck?" Brent asked. "Seriously?"

"I think she's telling you that you get first dibs." One of the guys said, causing Stacy to nod excitedly.

"Which one of you guys did this?" Brent asked slipping a pair of fingers into Stacy's pussy. "I mean, your fucking kidding me, right?"

"She's an anonymous gift for tonight," Shawn said somewhere in the distance, "I was just told to pick her up on my way to get you gentlemen." The sounds of shocked male voices filled the air, when they died down Shawn continued. "All we ask is you return her in good working order," he said rather sternly, "abuse will not be tolerated." More comments followed, mostly about abusing Stacy with their cocks while Brent's fingers teased her pussy and ass. "Now, if you gentleman will sit down, we'll be off!"

"Sounds great to me!" Brent said as he grabbed Stacy bringing her toward one of the benches. "You get to sit with me first though!" Brent practically fell into the bench, pulling Stacy on top of him so she was straddling his waist. "Hmmm, Betty huh?" Stacy nodded. "I bet you're a naughty slut aren't you Betty?"

Stacy pulled Brent's hands to her ass while slowly wiggling it, then shrugged her shoulders and lifted her hands. As had happened with Nick, she wanted to scream for Brent to fuck her, but it was going to be a long night and she'd have to pace herself. She still hadn't counted how many of them were on the bus, but it sounded like a lot. The comments were non-stop as well, particularly when they noticed the red condom ring for her ass.

"There's one in her ass?" Brent blurted staring at a nodding Stacy. "No shit!" Stacy mimicked her well-practiced shocked look. "Want me to fuck your ass Betty?" Brent asked, eyes beaming as Stacy nodded yes. "Christine wouldn't ever allow that!"

Stacy pulled out a bottle of lube from her bustier, holding it up for Brent to take, before she slowly stood up. Thankfully a handrail overhead allowed her to steady herself as Shawn drove, she used the handrail to slowly turn, writhing and wiggling her body as she looked around the van at the hungry eyes and bulging crotches. There were ten of them! Stacy felt light headed at the realization!

Two firm hands held her hips, gripping her near her ass, as she was slowly lowered onto Brent's well lubed cock. He slithered inside her easily, until her ass rested against his hips.

"I'm next," said a voice to her left, "I am the best man after all!" Straining to look left, Stacy grabbed the leg of the man sitting to Brent's left. "Oh, you want me now Betty?" His voice bordered on arrogant as he got to his feet. "Okay, you can have it."

He acted like he was God's gift giving her his cock, it could have been anyone's cock, Stacy just knew she needed to balance out which hole they were using or her ass would get all the attention tonight. Reaching out, she pulled the arrogant man to her, bringing his cock to her mouth.

"Horny slut!" He chided as he held the handrail above her with one hand and her head with the other.

Between the two cocks ravaging her holes and the vibrations and occasional bump of the bus, Stacy quickly orgasmed. The vibrations of her moans as she came was enough to set the best man off in her mouth, which he loudly announced to the bus as he came. Brent came shortly afterward, his seed seeping from the condom in Stacy's ass.

"Oh shit!" He grunted as he felt his cum seeping over his balls. "Someone can't hold her cum!"

The bus pulled into the parking lot of the nice restaurant they'd be enjoying dinner. Shawn produced a roll of paper towels for Brent to clean himself with, and handed a couple to Stacy as well.

"If you gentlemen don't mind," Shawn said to the group, "there's a store around the corner, I can pick up some essentials to keep everyone and my vehicle clean this evening and will be back in twenty minutes give or take."

"Sounds like a great idea!" One of the other guests replied.

"I'll shoot Nick a text when I get back," Shawn said with a grin, "just in case dinner service is slow and someone wants to come check on Betty."

The idea was met with chuckles and more comments. Stacy sat on the bench, on top of a couple pieces of paper towels as the guys exited the bus. She gave them a playful wave as they walked off, then let out a long exhale.

"Hold tight Miss." Shawn said as he climbed back into the driver's seat. Even without the loss of sight or hearing, Stacy still had zero concept of time. After what seemed like a couple minutes of driving Shawn pulled into a convenience store parking lot. "You may want to lie down," he said getting out of his seat, "the tint is dark, but probably not dark enough to hide you completely." Nodding, Stacy slowly lay on her side. "I'm going to grab a few cleaning necessities and will be right back."

In the darkness of the van, which ultimately was not that dark given the parking lot lights and car headlights pulling in and out, Stacy's sense of vulnerability was peaked. Again, she'd been left alone with a man who could do absolutely anything to her, with no way to escape and little way to defend herself. Her mind ran rampant. What would happen if a thief snuck onto the bus? Or stole it and drove it and her off? The ideas were as titillating as they were horrifying. Sure, she'd taken cardio kick boxing, but with her vision so severely limited how long could she hold off an attacker?

"I'm back!" Shawn said as he reentered the van, much to Stacy's relief. "Let's get back to the restaurant," he said starting the van, "I'm sure one or two of those guys is bored and looking for you already!" A few minutes later they were parked again, this time the area was darker allowing Stacy to sit up again. "So, baby wipes, more paper towels, a small pail," Shawn said as he showed Stacy his purchases, "and a turkey baster just in case."

"In case of what?" Stacy thought to herself. "I'm self-marinating in this!"

"Seems we are just in time!" Shawn said opening the door. "Gentlemen, I hope I didn't keep you waiting."

"Not at all!" One of them said as they stepped into the van.

"Your timing is perfect!" The other replied.

"There's some lube on the bench next to her," Shawn said returning to his seat, "just keep in mind, the company will charge if the seats need cleaning."

"No worries!" One of them said happily. "We have our own idea."

The two men quickly got Stacy to her feet, moving her to the center of the van. Unsure of what to do, she remained still, and tried to relax. She wasn't sure if they could see her heart pounding, but she could certainly feel it!

"We know you've been double penetrated," the one in front of her said, "but have you ever been DP'd by brothers?" Stacy shook her head no. "Lucky you," He smiled widely as Stacy felt a cock pressing against her ass, "you get to check that off your fuck it list now!"

Stacy's eyes fluttered as her ass was slowly filled by a well lubed shaft. She barely had any time to recover from it when the other shaft slid easily into her pussy. The closest she'd come to this was when Nick had used a large dildo on her while fucking her. But that was nothing to the two hot, hard shafts slowly screwing her. Unsure of what to do with her arms, Stacy eventually grabbed the shoulder of the one in front of her and the hip of the guy behind her. Sometimes thrusting in unison, other times alternating, Stacy was shredded by two powerful orgasms, one right after the other.

"Switch!" One of them said.

Both quickly pulled out of her, the feeling of emptiness was almost overwhelming. Then she was quickly spun, almost falling off her heels in the process, before she was quickly made full again. She could feel both of them swelling inside her as her body raced toward another hard orgasm. Stacy braced herself, then felt the quick flood entering her body. She all but collapsed as the two men pulled out of her. Without a word to her, the two men cleaned up then walked back to dinner.

"While we have a minute," Shawn said returning to the back of the van, "I hope you don't mind, but squat for a moment." Stacy complied, unsure of what else to do or what he was doing. The sound of water being poured was interrupted briefly by his words. "I can only imagine his will feel incredibly odd," he said, "but it'll keep you from making a mess."

A rush of cool water swiftly entered Stacy's ass, causing her to almost bolt to a standing position. Lucky for him, Shawn had a hand on her shoulder as he used the turkey baster to rinse out the condom in her ass. The process was repeated in her pussy, causing her to shudder as the water and remaining semen was expelled into the small blue pail he'd bought.

"We don't want to knock that over, do we?" Shawn said helping Stacy back to a bench, then taking the bucket and setting it aside. "I'm sure we'll need that again soon."

No sooner had Stacy sat to relax, and catch her breath for a moment, then two more horny guys entered. She managed to get on her knees so one could fuck her pussy while the other tested the strength of the double-sided tape holding her wig to her head. Stacy struggled to breath enough through her nose not to feel light headed, it was the price to pay for having the condom in her mouth, but certainly offered her significant protection. After Shawn got her flushed out again a solo guest arrived. Stacy had no idea what to expect, or what had happened to Nick, but he had her thoughts elsewhere rather quickly. Instead of Stacy being able to direct him to a location in the van, he moved her to the corner, then leaned her forward until her hands were on the bench in front of her. Looking between her legs, she was shocked when he sat on the bench behind her and left his jeans on.

"I've always love doing this," he said from behind her, "but too many women aren't into it, and you can't say no."

Stacy felt as two fingers entered her pussy, following the curve of her pussy and the way her body was bent, pressing against the front wall. As he slowly massaged that spot, she felt a soft feeling around her somewhat sore ass. Then realized it was his tongue! It took her a bit to get into it, but he was soon deftly tonguing her ass while rubbing her G-spot. She moaned loudly, the condom in her mouth bursting out like a balloon more than once, which while comical looking helped keep Stacy from hyperventilating. Her legs trembled, knees buckled and body convulsed, had it not been for the latex suit the sinewy muscles of her spasming legs would have been visible.

"Seems someone else enjoyed that too!" The man who'd just tongue fucked her ass said with a cocky tone.

Stacy slowly collapsed forward onto the bench. She needed water, needed a nap and time to recover. Unfortunately, Stacy barely got fifteen minutes to recover before the bus was full again. The guys now had food and more than a few drinks in them for the forty-minute drive to a strip club. In no time they were all over her, with no less than two cocks in her at once and at least one more in her hands. Then the best man got creative.

"Alright," he said with his typical arrogance, "we're running out of time, let's make the most of it! Burt, sit right there." Stacy had no idea who Burt was, but soon she was being backed onto his cock. "And you go right here," he said directing a second man in front of Stacy and Burt's spread legs so he could fuck her pussy, "Mike, Glenn, get on either side of her!" Stacy's hands were quickly pulled to two awaiting pricks. "And this makes five!" He said pulling Stacy's mouth to his crotch. "Someone get a video of this!"

"No faces!" Two of the guys called out.

Stacy could barely focus on much of anything, her body, ears and mind were awash with overwhelming sexuality. The guys fucking her, and the one's watching, were calling her every name in the book as well as making sure she had no shortage of hard cocks. Shortly after one came inside her, or on her as was the case with one of the cocks in her hand, it was replaced quickly by another. At times they finished just before she came, or just after, but it was obvious that her pleasure was not a concern of those assembled. She barely had a chance to look up and see who was where because as soon as a man backed out of her mouth another took his spot. Even the guy in her ass was switched out. Stacy was exhausted, her body ached, but what she couldn't do was say she wasn't a willing participant. Whenever a cock was thrust into her hands or mouth, she did her best to work them regardless of how tired she was. Her body was on autopilot. Sexual autopilot, like it had a mind of its own.

"Okay," a familiar male voice said as the onslaught of cocks finally waned, "let's move her right over here." For a moment Stacy thought she was floating, but she was being physically moved, and laid down on one of the van's bench seats. "Right, there is perfect." She finally recognized Shawn's voice as her senses came back to her. "You gentlemen go in and enjoy yourself," he said as she watched the parade slowly file past, "I'll be parked right over there."

Stacy could hear them talking about her, what they'd done and how they'd fucked her. Some joked how she wouldn't be able to sit for days or a week, feeling how sore she was there was certainly truth to the statement. She also felt amazingly alive, but thankful for the break. She felt the van move, then the engine shut off. While Stacy should have been concerned with being alone with and unknown man again, as well as the vulnerability of her position, she simply couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead, she lay on the bench, one foot up with her knee resting on the back of the seat and the other on the floor. Her legs were parted, but she didn't want to expend the energy to close them. Being ladylike at this point was a bit of a moot point after all.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers