Feeding the Beast Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are quite the sight," Shawn said returning to view, "the good news is you'll get quite the break while they're in there." Shawn gave her a warm smile. "Are you doing okay in there?" Stacy nodded slowly. "I can't imagine they'll have much left in them at this point," Shawn said holding up his phone and taking a few pictures of Stacy, "but, unlike the restaurant, the strip club won't let them come in and out while they're there."

Stacy shuddered for a moment. She at least knew that she wouldn't be visited by pairs or singles while they were watching naked women dance, but eventually they'd leave. Would they be horny again? While her mind was slightly foggy, Stacy remembered the ride back was a good 45 minutes at least. Could she survive another round of them using her every way possible? She would have to cross that bridge when they came to it, it wasn't like she could tell them no after all, or try to talk them out of it. Stacy shuddered slightly at the thought.

"Don't tell me you're already looking forward to them coming back!" Shawn said teasingly, then got wide eyed as Stacy shrugged her shoulders. "Wow, that's pretty impressive stamina if you ask me." Shawn looked out the van windows, taking a quick look around. "Does that mean you're up for some more fun?"

Stacy's body burned, her pussy, ass and even lips ached from the almost nonstop fucking, yet the idea Shawn's pants held a hard cock set her mind toward needing it. Slowly sitting up, Stacy's latex mitten hands reached for Shawn's crotch.

"Oh I guess you're saying yes huh?" Shawn chuckled as Stacy awkwardly groped at his groin. "Well, who am I to deny a woman in need?" When Shawn's cock finally sprung free, Stacy didn't hesitate a moment to even look at it, instead quickly surrounded it with her condom filled mouth. "Why don't you go right ahead and put your hands behind your back." Shawn's tone was kind and polite as it had been all night, but Stacy felt a sudden rush as he gently ordered her and she obeyed. "That's a good girl." He said softly while placing his hand on the back of her head.

Stacy usually cringed at being referred to as a girl, particularly a good girl. She was an adult, a woman. That's how she viewed herself, maybe it had something to do with being small of stature? But, there in a party bus, dressed up as a latex blow up doll and having her face fucked by a complete stranger, being called a good girl caused her to moan.

"Oh, I felt that," Shawn chuckled slightly, "so you liked being called a good girl?" Stacy did her best to moan yes as Shawn continued to slowly screw her mouth. "You got called a lot of names tonight Betty," Shawn's tone was still so opposite how he was speaking, so gentlemanly and kind, "did you like when they called you a slut too?" Stacy moaned again, having to fight the urge to uncross her wrists and pull him into her mouth faster. "I'll take that as a definite yes!" Shawn couldn't hide his chuckle turned laugh. "I'd love to do this a lot longer," he said quickening his pace, "but after watching those guys fuck you as they did, I'm going to be ready to pop pretty soon."

Shawn moved forward, pressing Stacy's body into the back of the bench, using his cock to pin her head to the window as he put a foot on the seat next to her. The act pinned her arms behind her with the pressure of her body.

"So close!" He grunted. "Tell me how much you want my cum you fucking slut!" Stacy would have been offended, but instead she let out a long low moan, wishing she could free her hands and cum herself. "That's it! Moan around my fucking cock!" She did as she was told, starting to feel light headed again.

Stacy could feel his cock swelling in her mouth, she wanted to taste him so badly. If the collar hadn't been locked in place, she probably would have undone the hood herself. Thankfully, she was locked inside, her identity a secret.

"Stay right there!" He said as he pulled his cock free, furiously stroking it. "I don't want to cum in the same hole as they did."

Stacy watched as the first thick white rope shot toward her face. She could barely feel it against the latex when it landed, but it was quickly followed by several others, each on its own course and trajectory, landing somewhere on her. Shawn milked the last drops from his softening cock, letting them fall on her torso. Finally, as the very end of his semen dribbled out, he wiped his index finger over the head of his cock before wiping it on her bustier. She could finally look up and see, Shawn still had his phone in his hand. He was recording her! Recording fucking her mouth and forever capturing how she reacted to his words.

"I do hope you can see this okay," Shawn said turning his cell phone for Stacy to see the screen, "you really are quite a sight though." He moved the phone a bit, until she took her hand directing it into place. "There, is that good?" He asked, smiling as Stacy nodded.

Shawn was right, she was a sight. Dried semen traversed her face into the blue wig and across her choker. The wide blue eyes were almost completely covered, she realized she could only see out of half of the eyehole in front of her left eye due to a thick rope of cum. She knew she was a sight, and expected to be quite a mess, but seeing it made it all the more real for her. While she was a person, a woman, she looked every part of the blow-up doll that had been passed around by ten, no, now eleven men and used for their pleasure.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts," Shawn said pulling the phone away and pulling up his pants, "when I get your boyfriend alone again, I'll have to ask him if this was a one-time thing or if you'll be available again." Stacy shuddered at the thought, again? "We do get a lot of bachelor parties of about the same size," Shawn said as he seemingly towered over her, "and this one certainly seemed to enjoy having you here." Stacy could feel her face burning, which was thankfully hidden from his view. "Relax for a bit," Shawn said backing away, "he and I will talk about it later."

Stacy closed her eyes, this was far more than she'd ever expected. Now it sounded like Shawn was going to make the plan with Nick about this happening again, all while she was encased in latex and unable to speak! It was exciting yet horrifying as well. In spite of her racing mind, Stacy's eyes eventually closed as exhaustion set in. She was barely aware that she'd fallen asleep, or the voices now in the background of her mind. The pair of lubed fingers slipping into her pussy were undeniable though, causing her eyes to open immediately.

"I think you woke her!" Someone laughed.

"I'm sure there are worse ways for a slut to wake up, right?" Another said.

"Well you guys have fun," someone else spoke, "I'm drunk and my balls are beyond empty at this point!"

Stacy was rather pleased when she heard that sentiment echoed a couple times over! She almost let out a laugh when one guy complained that his dick hurt from fucking her. His dick hurt! How did he think any of her three holes felt? Regardless of how they felt, Stacy was soon grinding and humping the fingers inside her. Sore or not, she could still orgasm! She heard some more voices, but they were all background noise now as she focused on cumming yet again. With the party van now moving, Stacy felt the sudden warmth wash over her as well as her latest orgasmic discharge fill her suit.

During the ride back Stacy barely moved, still lying with one foot on the floor and the other on the bench, she was occasionally fingered and had two men attempt to cum one last time by inserting their nearly flaccid cocks into her mouth. One stopped out of frustration while the other managed to spray a couple weak jets of cum onto her face. As the party van stopped, the lights were turned on for the first time.

"Holy shit," one guy said, "she's a fucking mess!"

Others quickly chimed in, joking about her cum covered face and body. Just about all of them took pictures of her as they departed, carefully groping or fingering her one last time before disappearing from view. Stacy was far too exhausted to move, and still not in any position to protest. She heard Nick quickly speak to Shawn before the party van started again and began moving. They didn't seem to drive for very long, before Shawn parked, but left the engine running. He was soon standing over her again.

"I'm sure it will be a minute before Nick arrives," he said politely, "so, was this everything you expected and more?" Stacy weakly nodded that it had been. "I'm sure you're a bit sore as well." Again, she nodded. "But you enjoyed yourself?" Another nod. "Then I'm very glad for you," he smiled sweetly as he spoke to her, "people shouldn't be afraid to live out their fantasies." Stacy felt proud by what he'd said, certainly few people could do what she'd done tonight. "I do hope to see you again," Shawn said leaning forward, trying his best to look into her eyes, "you seemed to enjoy our fun little session." Stacy shuddered, squeezing her thighs as tightly as she could. "I take it Betty likes a bit of bondage then?"

Stacy didn't want to admit it, but she knew the truth and surely Shawn knew it already too. Suddenly, her head was eagerly nodding. Certainly, nodding more than excitedly than it had at any of his previous statements!

"Seems I hit a nerve there!" Shawn smiled wide at Stacy's reaction. "I take it that instead of having you holding your hands behind your back while I fucked your face, you'd rather have them cuffed there?" If it weren't for the ring gag holding her mouth open Stacy would have bitten her bottom lip and moaned at the mention of being cuffed. "I'll remember that," Shawn said as he reached down placing his hand just above her left breast, "your heart is certainly racing enough that I know you want it to happen too!"

"If only he knew what he was doing to my pussy right now!" Stacy hissed in her mind.

"Looks like Nick is here," Shawn said as he looked up, "stay still for a moment, I don't want you falling when you get up."

"How's my girl?" Nick said as he entered the bus.

"She seems fine," Shawn replied, "but she's not much of a talker!"

"That's true." Nick chuckled.

"Before I help you bring her to the car," Shawn said, "I've been asking if she's interested in doing this again and she nodded yes. Didn't you Betty?" Stacy nodded eagerly in response.

"You didn't get enough cock tonight?" Nick laughed trying to hide his shock as Stacy quickly shook her head. "So, you want to do this again?" Stacy nodded feeling her body tingle with excitement.

"Tell you what Betty," Shawn said with a warm smile, "Nick and I are going to talk the details, obviously you'll have little to add to the actual conversation and have already given your consent, so we will take it from here."

Stacy was suddenly conflicted, she was partly full of rage as they discussed the so called "details" which were all about her! The idea that she would have no control over what was going on, no part in the discussion, and no idea what they were planning was also exciting though. After all, she was Blow Up Doll Betty! Stacy took one of her mitten hands, desperately trying to rub her clit to satiate her now massive desire to orgasm again.

"Seems Betty is all for it as well!" Shawn laughed from a distance as he obviously caught Stacy trying to masturbate. Stacy would have been embarrassed, could have been embarrassed as well, instead she focused on cumming in spite of being caught. "It sounds like we have an understanding then," Shawn said as Stacy heard them approaching, "and it also sounds like I will get to spend more time having one-way conversations with you Betty!"

"Don't worry," Nick smirked, "I'll let you know when we get to do this again!"

"Does she actually cum when she does this?" Shawn asked watching as Stacy furiously rubbed herself. "She seems to be taking a lot of time considering."

"Actually no," Nick replied, "it typically just frustrates her more than anything."

"Hmmm, should we stop her then?"

Stacy listened as they talked about her like the inanimate object she appeared to be to the outside world. It just made her feel even more trapped in the world of Betty! Groaning in frustration, Stacy could feel herself pouring wetness from her pussy but only managing to get more frustrated!

"Yeah, might as well," Nick said reaching down and grabbing one of Stacy's arms, "it's getting late and I'm sure you're tired."

Stacy tried to resist moving, but the two men were firmly in control and far stronger than her. She was suddenly on her feet being led to the door of the party van. Nick had parked a few feet away, but it seemed like a mile as Stacy teetered on her heels. She truly was exhausted, yet still frustratingly horny. How could she still possibly be horny she asked herself? She'd spent however many hours being mauled, groped and fucked by eleven men. Eleven hard cocks had penetrated her any way they wanted and she'd orgasmed countless times, but her body wanted more.

"Stay right there for a second." Nick said as he opened the back door to his car.

Stacy was standing outside in the cold night air, Shawn still holding her arm with one hand, his other hand slowly moving toward her ass. She was standing outside in a parking lot, a human blow-up doll and covered with dried cum, the idea was incredibly humiliating. What if a policeman drove by? Or a car load of guys? The thoughts bounced around in her brain until Shawn's finger slipped into her ass. Stacy found herself sinking down on them, regardless of how sore her hole was, she wanted his finger plunging into her!

"Next time you're in my van," Shawn whispered in her ear while slowly fucking her ass with his finger, "I'm not stopping at using just your mouth." Stacy's knees went weak as she nodded her consent. "That's a good Betty." Shawn said slipping a second finger into her sore ass.

"There we go." Nick said as he stood up again. "I can't imagine what it would cost to get the seats cleaned!"

Stacy couldn't believe it; she'd been standing outside like she was while Nick put a blanket down in the backseat! Shawn walked her to the car, not removing his fingers from her ass until he absolutely had to do it.

"Enjoy your time off Betty." Shawn said as he helped her slide into the car. "I'll look forward to our next trip."

Nick helped Stacy slide across the seat, her head on the driver's side, while Shawn moved her feet inside and closed the door. Looking up as best she could, she saw Shawn appear on the driver's side next to Nick, who hadn't closed the back door yet.

"We will talk again soon." Shawn said extending his hand.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Nick replied as he shut the door.

Stacy raged, they'd just shook a hand closing a business deal involving her and she'd had zero say about it! It took until Nick got in the car for her to realize her hand was back between her legs, furiously and frivolously rubbing at her clit again!

"JESUS CHRIST!" Stacy raged. "Was it being traded and talked about like a piece of meat that got me this horny?"

As Nick drove in silence in the front seat, Stacy continued to try to orgasm behind him. It was the thing she hated most about the suit! By the time he pulled into their driveway Stacy had all but forgotten about having to stand outside while Nick arranged the blanket, Shawn and Nick brokering a deal for her sexual servitude, and shaking hands while she watched in silence. Nick opened the passenger side back door, helping to move Stacy's legs and feet out, then reached for her hand to help her up. She eagerly took it, sliding out of the car somewhat ungracefully. Both her hands cupped and rubbed Nick's hard cock, she cursed the mittens that covered her fingers, keeping her from freeing him.

"Horny Baby?" He asked full well knowing her situation. Regardless, Stacy nodded rapidly. "Maybe we should take care of that now then!"

Nick closed the door behind her, turning and moving Stacy until she was bent over the trunk of his car. She could see down the driveway, to the vacant street beyond. They were in a residential neighborhood, but certainly far enough they had some privacy. However, she could see several of her neighbor's houses. Could someone be looking out at her right now? It no longer mattered as Nick's cock quickly filled her sore pussy. Stacy's legs buckled again, bracing herself on the car as she quickly and violently orgasmed.

"I can feel you cumming!" Nick groaned, slamming into Stacy's pussy.

Something was different with Nick, the way he was fucking Stacy was different. He'd grabbed her blue wig with one hand and the back of her bustier with the other, he was as much pulling her into him as he was thrusting into her. Stacy loved it; he was fucking her like a possession. It fit her, at least for tonight. No one makes love to a blow-up doll, sure as hell not Blow Up Doll Betty! He pushed himself as far inside her as he could, holding her tightly in place and catching his breath.

"You know," his voice was tired as he gasped for air, "I already got to fuck your pussy tonight, although I'm sure you're not sure when." Stacy did her best to try to shake her head, she hadn't known if he'd fucked her at all to be honest. "But I didn't get your ass."

Nick pulled Stacy up until she was standing, his cock slipped out of her pussy but was soon sliding just as easily into her ass. Nick's hands now roamed her body, cupped and squeezed her tits or held her hips as he fucked her ass. Still, Stacy looked at the neighbor's houses wondering if someone was watching. Would they see them? Would they know it was her? If they did, would they say anything to her?

"Shawn told me about him taking his turn with you," Nick grunted in Stacy's ear, "how you held your hands behind your back while he pounded his cock into your mouth." Stacy was thankful Nick had her leg's pressed against the side of his car as he was fucking her or she may have fallen. "He said next time he wants you to have cuffs," Nick said as he relentlessly fucked her ass, "and while I can't be on the van for the ride there, I can join him while the guys are in the strip club!"

Stacy felt her eyes rolling back in her head at this. The idea of being tightly bound as Betty, fucked and used by the two of them was enough to get her off yet again. She was positive that at this point there was more fluid in her suit from her orgasms than from sweating. It was surely in her hair as well. She was cum covered in more ways than one! Nick slowly backed her away from the car, still holding her tight, keeping his cock buried inside her sore ass.

"Turn around and squat." He said releasing her. Stacy complied, turning awkwardly on her heels then squatting. "Hands behind your back like you did for him." Nick's voice was firmer than usual as he spoke but not loud or aggressive.

Stacy complied then watched as Nick's body soon blocked her vision. With her head pinned against the side of the car, her arms pinned as well, Stacy was helpless as Nick fucked her mouth. It was erotic and humiliating, being fucked with abandon against the car in their driveway while completely unable to protect herself. She was entirely in Nick's hands and under his control. Stacy's body shook one more time with an orgasm as Nick obliviously fucked her face.

"Ohhhh YES!" Nick groaned loudly, pulling back to shoot his cum over Stacy's latex face.

He'd rarely if ever done that before, but Stacy relished the feeling. He wasn't cumming on her face after all, he was cumming on Betty's, and she was a mindless blow-up doll with vacant eyes so she obviously didn't care. Nick milked his cock dry, tucking it back into his boxer briefs and fixing his jeans before helping Stacy back to her feet. Holding one arm tightly, Nick led Stacy to the back door and into the house. He easily guided her through the house to their bedroom, only then turning on a light. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness, Nick led her to the bathroom.