Feeling Dirty in the Shower

Story Info
My normal shower turns dirty thanks to Molly!
1.8k words
4.67
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Saturday was no different than most. I woke up early and took the dog out. I then shifted my focus to the exercise bike where I put in 15 miles and worked up a good sweat. From there, I made breakfast for Molly and I. After eating my breakfast, it was off to the shower to freshen up before starting on my tasks for the weekend.

As I entered the bedroom, it was apparent that Molly was still sleeping. Nothing new there. She enjoys sleeping in on the weekends, so I tiptoed by to get to the bathroom.

The shower was both warm and refreshing. For some reason I was feeling horny. My thoughts kept drifting to Molly and how she might taste right now. I love to lick her pussy. It did not take long for me to grab the shower wand and pull it down. The water pulsating against the head of my cock felt amazing and the warm water massaging my balls started a tingle. My mind was racing, lost in thought of licking Molly's pussy. I could almost hear her moaning.

The water felt amazing as I worked myself into a frenzy. My cock was erect and rock hard. My left hand held the shower wand while my right hand stroked the length of my dick. Every stroke was more intense than the next. I fought the urge to cum. I'd pause. I'd pull the water away. I'd tug on my cock and then press it down trying to stop the urge to blow my load in the shower. And then I would start all over again, building in strength and intensity.

My eyes closed as I focused solely on what I was feeling in my cock. I have no idea how long I had been there. I only knew that it felt amazing, each stroke feeling more intense than the last. I was ready. The sensation in my cock was building to the point where there was no turning back. And then my world crashed with a screeching voice!

"What are you doing?" Molly asked.

Holy shit! How did she get in here? Did she see me? What do I say?

In less than two seconds my world moved from the exhilaration of an orgasm to total panic. What did she just ask? Oh fuck.

I scrambled to hang up the shower wand and to hide my raging boner. I turned to face the shower and pretended like I was just showering. Somehow I managed to stumble and answer.

"I'm showering. I was feeling dirty and wanted to freshen up"

There was no doubt she caught me red-handed jerking myself off. I have no idea how long she had been watching me. And while she might believe I was actually dreaming of her, she's likely pissed that I'm playing with myself. We have a solid sex life, so why do I need to jerk off in the shower?

Without a word, Molly pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing and yanked off her panties. The shower door slid open and Molly climbed in. She slithered in between me and the shower, the water hitting her naked body. She flashed me a wry smile.

As she wrapped her arms around me, she stretched to kiss me. My mouth met hers in a deep kiss that lasted for about 30 seconds. As she pulled back, she gave me that shitty grin. We kissed again, this time her right hand grabbing my cock. As she stroked my cock, she whispered to me.

"You must be feeling dirty alright!"

With that, she slid down my body moving to her knees in front of me. Her mouth latched onto the head of my dick. Her hands grabbed my ass and as she took my dick in her mouth her hands massaged my ass cheeks teasing me to let her do the work.

Molly had an amazing blow job technique. Her tongue massaged the tip of my dick while she sucked. She was not one to let me pound her mouth like I was fucking her face. But, there was no need for that. Molly's mouth worked magic, her tongue circling the head of my dick.

Between Molly massaging my ass and sucking my dick, I was already over the edge. My cock was even harder than when I was stroking it, and feeling electric. With every lick, Molly brought me closer to an intense orgasm.

"Oh God that feels so good" I mumbled.

I was fighting every temptation to explode in a massive orgasm. I wanted to cum, but I enjoy the fight to hold off as long as possible. Molly never really enjoyed swallowing, so we typically finished a BJ with me warning her I was about to cum. She would let go with her lips and jerk me off, letting me cum on her tits.

My cock was electric.

"Oh don't stop. I'm so close!"

Between the warmth of the water. The excitement from my own masturbation. And the fact that Molly clearly was not mad, but in fact excited, I was ready to lose it.

"I'm going to cum!"

She didn't stop. I was fighting it. My ass cheeks clenched. I thought for sure she knew to pull off.

"Oh Jesus" I screamed, looking down to see if she heard me.

"It's time" I said to her, giving her one last chance. She did not budge. In fact, she squeezed my ass with both hands and sucked even harder on my dick.

With that, I took one last deep breath and did everything I could to fight off the urge to cum. I held my breath for as long as I could, and with one last flick from Molly's tongue, I exploded.

One squirt. Two squirts. Three squirts. Four squirts. My orgasm just would not stop cumming. I think I squirted 8 times, all of it in her mouth. My gosh, I have never seen her this hot and horny before. I looked down and she stayed locked on my dick. She swallowed every drop.

I felt my legs go weak. I could barely stand as the warm water from the shower covered my body and hers. She looked up at me with sheepish eyes. As she stood up we hugged tightly.

She whispered to me "do you still feel dirty?"

With that she turned to face the shower. Her hands moved to her tits as the water cascaded her body. I watched as she rolled both erect nipples between her finger and her thumb. The electricity in her body was obvious.

As the water pounded her chest, her right hand moved to her pussy. I reached around and put my right hand on her breast, taking over the role of squeezing her nipple sending electricity deep inside her. She moaned as her fingers found her clit and started to work their magic.

I took my left hand and reached under her legs. I reached forward desperately grasping for her clit. My middle finger split her pussy lips as I dragged my finger through her wetness. Her pussy was soaking wet between the warm bath water and her own juices. She seemed to be melting in my arms. With each pass my finger went deeper into her pussy. Molly's head rolled back, the tingling growing inside her. My dick was throbbing again.

Molly paused to spread her legs pressing her feet against the sides of the shower. She wanted more and wanted to brace herself so she would not slip. She bent over and placed her left hand on the front wall. She rocked her hips so that her pussy was fully exposed. I guided my dick between her pussy lips. She moaned, gasping to be fucked harder. That is when she grabbed the shower wand, directing the pulsating water to her pussy.

I shoved my dick deep inside of her.

"Oh, that feels so good" she exclaimed.

I started to fuck her slowly, in and out. I could feel the water massaging my balls with each thrust. At the same time, the water was pounding her clit. She was struggling to focus. And she was struggling to hold herself up.

My thrusting increased, not only pumping my dick into her faster, but also deeper. And then I would pause, fully impaling her on my cock while the water tingled my balls. It was electric for me. I could only imagine what she was feeling.

"Oh fuck! Oh boy! Oh boy! Fuck me!" Molly suddenly could not seem to control herself any more. I made one last deep thrust and I started to cum inside of her. She screamed at me.

"I'm cumming!' With that her legs started to shake. Her body tensed as time seemed to stand still. The shower wand dropped as she could not hold on any more. Her orgasm went on and on, seemingly lasting for 30 seconds. Her hands grabbed the back of my legs, holding on. She gently collapsed to the floor, her body totally spent, her legs seemingly jello. I have never seen her have an orgasm that intense.

In a few seconds, she began to recover. She wanted more, but was seemingly so weak. She gently climbed to her feet, still facing the shower. She grabbed the wand and started massaging her clit again. One hand using the massager, one hand massaging her clit. I wrapped my arms around her. She lasted less than a minute.

"Fuck! I've never felt anything this good!"

And with that she had another intense orgasm. Her body trembled as if she was totally out of control. I fought to keep her from falling.

Once she recovered, she turned to face me. "I think I'm feeling dirty!" she said. We kissed deeply, and without saying a word she stepped out of the shower. I could not help but watch as she toweled off. She did not look at me, but I could not help but stare at her. She left without saying anything more.

With Molly gone, I finished my shower and toweled off. The rush from two intense orgasms left my legs feeling week, but the euphoria had me feeling good. With a huge smile on my face, I was lost in how that turned out. I was content to jerk myself off and ti turned into one of the hottest fuck sessions I have ever had. Life was good, I thought to myself. As I walked naked to my closet, Molly called my name. I turned the corner and found her naked on the bed.

"I still feel dirty. Come fuck me now! Fuck me hard!"

We spent the next hour in all sorts of positions. I was able to make her cum at least three more times. I can't wait to see what next Saturday brings.