The Neighbour's Daughter

Story Info
Alone sunbathing when my neighbour's daughter dropped by.
5.7k words
4.6
53.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clavicus
Clavicus
36 Followers

The summer had been both unusually long and fabulously warm, even scorching hot for a week at a time on more than one occasion, which for me was wonderful because I love to soak up the sunshine and do my best to stay reasonably well tanned, and as our garden is private and not overlooked by anyone, I'm completely comfortable sunbathing naked.

Doing so means there have been some very awkward moments when Sally, my partner, has been out and I'm sprawled out naked on a sun lounger when a delivery driver turns up! We have a 6ft wall with a tall, wooden gate, so they can't see in, but someone still has to go to the gate to take the parcel!

Our neighbours across the road, Janice and Tom, were lovely. We'd gotten along really well with them for years, spending many great evenings together eating, drinking, and laughing into the early hours.

They were a great-looking couple, too, both in their early forties, and I'd always had a bit of a crush on Jan as she was smart and funny, she looked after herself, and we had a natural, easy connection. Sally was well aware of this crush and would sometimes joke with me about when we would run away together. All just healthy banter. I think.

However, what she didn't know, or at least didn't make obvious, was my near obsession with their daughter, Holly. It sounds awful and so cliché, as Holly was only 22, less than half my age, but she had a wonderful, happy-go-lucky, comfortable demeanour and was absolutely stunning too, with a slim, beautifully proportioned figure and deep, dark eyes you could lose yourself in. As Holly blossomed into a beautiful twenty-something, she made it very difficult for me not to find her both physically and sexually attractive. I'd watched her go from a pretty, confident teenager into a beautiful, intelligent, sexy and self-assured woman who liked to be flirty. I loved being around her, and she obviously enjoyed my company too.

Despite the age difference, there was chemistry between us. We got on incredibly well, had a similar sense of humour and could talk honestly and quite intellectually for hours about most things, including running. I was a rank amateur runner compared to her, of course, but Holly was accomplished and frequently ran 25-30 miles a couple of times a week, giving her that ubiquitous fitness stature, posture and enviable physical tone.

Holly and I would sometimes go for a run together, and although she would humour me and make it easy for me, I enjoyed letting her run slightly ahead of me so I could watch and fantasise about her lycra-clad, peachy arse. Sometimes we'd stop halfway around to enjoy the view across the downs, and as she'd lie back on the grass, I couldn't help marvelling at how her tight lycra shorts hugged every curve of her crotch and the soft folds of her pussy. I don't know if she was blissfully unaware, not in the least bit bothered or doing it purposefully for my benefit. It was difficult trying to hide the bulge in my own lycra shorts, but she never said anything, so I assumed she never noticed.

Jan and Tom had keys to our house, and vice versa, so that when we were each away, we could look after each other's houses and water the garden, etc. Holly had come to our house for the past few years to do that for us.

This particular summer, Sally and I were away in Portugal, staying at her friend Nicola's house, and the plan was that I'd come home after a few days, leaving Sally out there for the rest of the 'girl group' to join them for another week. And, as was the norm, Holly would come over once or twice to water the garden while we were away.

The UK weather had been so incredible for months that I was already sporting a pretty good all-over tan even before spending time in Portugal, so I was looking forward to some time on my own for a few days and being able to sunbathe naked in the garden again. I don't know what it is, but as well as feeling incredibly relaxed and zoned out, lying naked in the sun always makes me feel really horny. Perhaps it's because it's so rare to feel the sun on the bits the sun is never usually allowed to reach. As I feel the sun heating up my body and my cock and balls, it always makes me want to masturbate. It's probably just as well that naked sunbathing in public isn't considered acceptable behaviour!

I arrived home at midday Tuesday, sorted out my stuff, stripped off, put the washing machine on, showered and was ready to get out in the sun again within an hour of being home. I was pretty tired after the travelling and thought I'd fall asleep in the sun - never a good idea, I know - but to my surprise, I was already feeling horny just walking around the house with an almost permanent erection.

Outside it was hot, sunny and peaceful. I had my chilled Spotify library playing at a reasonable volume through the speakers outside, and as I sat back on the sun lounger and flipped the lid on my second cold beer, my imagination began to run wild with thoughts of women I fancied and what I'd like to do with them.

After about twenty minutes, it was clear that my erection was going nowhere, so I got up and went inside to get the bottle of baby oil. Back on the sun lounger, I laid back, opened my legs and dribbled oil down my perma-stiff shaft, smearing the oil all over my balls and into my crotch, pulling my foreskin all the way back and making sure my entire cock was fully and liberally oiled. It felt amazing in the hot sun, and as I was always fully shaved, the oil felt incredible against my tackle's soft, smooth, sensitive skin.

I wiped the oil from one hand, picked up my mobile and began flicking through some predictable porn whilst gently stroking and wanking my hard, slippery cock and gently massaging my balls. It was sheer bliss, and I didn't think it would be very long before I made myself come.

At this point, and unbeknown to me, Holly had already come over to water the garden, but she had absolutely no idea I was already home. I'd got a taxi from Gatwick so that I could leave the car at the airport for Sally to pick up when she came back, so there was no car on the drive.

Holly walked in through the house to go into the garden but stopped at the open patio doors as she saw I was in the garden. As the sun lounger was part side-on to the house, feet facing away, she could easily see that I was naked, legs wide apart and masturbating with my cock in full, glorious view.

Of course, with my attention on the porn and the music playing fairly loudly, I was oblivious to her presence while she stood there watching me masturbate.

Suddenly I had this sense of a presence as though someone was behind me, but I really wasn't sure, so I just carried on. Then I felt it again, only this time it was coupled with mild fear. In a split second, I was rapidly thinking through multiple 'what-if' scenarios, such as what if Sally had come back early, and what if, worse still, was with her friend Nicola! But that'd be ridiculous, I reasoned, as she'd have called ahead, and it was way too soon to have got a flight anyway. But if it was just Sally standing there, it'd still be pretty embarrassing, yet sort of ok at the same time. I mean, why shouldn't I be sunbathing and masturbating in my own private garden?

I was still hard, but I put my phone down, determined not to look around just yet, and still wondering what the fuck might be about to happen. Perhaps it was just my imagination playing tricks. Perhaps it was just Sally, or maybe it was her and all of her friends! All this running through my head happened in about three seconds, and when I sat up and looked round towards the house, Holly was standing there smiling with one hand down the front of her shorts, very obviously playing with her pussy.

I nearly jumped out of my skin as I was properly shocked and acutely embarrassed too. "Jesus fucking christ, you scared the shit out of me," I said slightly angrily and immediately tried to cover up. But I had nothing - no clothes, no towel, not even a bloody cushion, so it was pointless trying. In any case, she knew exactly what I was doing as she'd been standing there watching me for God knows how long.

For a second, I just wanted the ground to swallow me up, I was so embarrassed, but then out of nowhere, I suddenly had a surge of what-the-fuck confidence. I don't know where it came from, but I embraced it and accepted that Holly had been standing there watching me and apparently enjoying the show, so I just sat back on the lounger, legs wide apart with my tackle fully exposed and continued to slowly stroke my still hard, glistening cock. I even picked up the baby oil and, just for show, drizzled oil from a height over my hand as it slid up and down my shaft.

Holly said nothing at all. She just stood there watching me, presumably with her hand still inside her shorts. I looked round at her again and said, "Why don't you sunbathe with me? There are two sun loungers here, and I have suntan lotion or baby oil, whichever you prefer."

She walked over and sat facing me on the other sun lounger. I was still hard, I mean really hard as there's something highly erotic about being allowed to do something that's usually considered taboo, so I felt proud and bizarrely overconfident. I said, "Obviously, you don't want to get white lines with all those clothes on, do you?"

Holly smiled and undid her bikini top, unashamedly showing me her beautiful, natural breasts and nipples. She then stood up and slid her skimpy cotton shorts down to the floor, stepping one foot out and playfully kicking them away with the other. And as they flew through the air and landed on the bamboo, just hanging there, it made us both laugh.

I looked back at her, and she was naked, so I assumed she'd either deftly removed her knickers with her shorts or she hadn't been wearing any. "Commando style," I said approvingly. "Always in this weather" she replied. Her tanned, fit young body looked amazing and incredibly sexy, and her sweet pussy was fully shaved. I couldn't quite believe this was happening, but I continued stroking my hard cock as I stared at her beautiful body.

Holly placed one foot up on the sun lounger beside her to open her legs and cupped her pussy as if to convey that she was nervous and shy. But it was just an act as she then slid both hands up her body and cupped her breasts, leaving her cute, shaved pussy in full view for me. Then turning around, she laid on the sun lounger on her back with her legs out straight and quite wide apart, her feet on opposite edges of the lounger cushion.

"Better be quick; I think I'm beginning to burn already," she said, winking at me.

I stood up, and Holly stared straight at my hard cock and smiled. I sat on the end of the lounger, poured suntan lotion down both her legs and began to caress her beautifully pedicured feet, smearing the lotion over her toes and up around her ankles and shins and up to her knees. She sighed at how lovely it felt to be so free and open as she bent her knees slightly to allow her to move her legs further apart. I continued with the lotion up her thighs, staring at her beautiful pussy as it slowly began to part to expose her inner lips.

I moved along my lounger so that I was sitting beside her at her waist level and continued smoothing the lotion into her inner thighs. With her legs still flat on the lounger, she pulled them back from her bent knees so that her crotch was now in full view. My hands moved higher along her inner thighs and into each groin, gently pressing inwards to make her outer pussy lips pout, then outwards again to pull her lips apart. I repeated that two or three times as she seemed to enjoy the sensation. I glided my fingers over her lips and onto her pubic mound, lightly stroking the very top of her pussy lips just where they met. I'm very aware that the clitoris extends beyond what we see at the top of the lips, and it's always such a joy for me to observe how highly arousing the sensation is when stroking immediately above that area and down the sides.

Holly was visibly aroused and beginning to squirm - not disappointing me in the least with her response to my teasing. She raised her arms above her head as I continued to gently massage above and around the top of her pussy, not quite touching her clit. I continued up, sliding my hands over her soft belly, gently smoothing the lotion into her chest and breasts and all over her soft, young skin. I stood up again and walked around to the end of the lounger so that I was behind Holly's head. Her outstretched hands were now on either side of my body, just tickling my thighs as I continued along her arms to her shoulders and down over her breasts to her tummy again. I leaned forwards, right over her, so I could slide my hand all the way down her body and between her wide apart legs, tracing my fingers down either side of her pussy and back again.

My hands never leaving her beautiful body, I slid them back up all the way as Holly pushed her head back to meet my mouth, and we kissed. From that position, I slid one hand slowly back down her body, and as we kissed, I began to very lightly stroke her clitoris, just letting the tip of my finger dance over the little bud. With her knees pulled back, forcing her legs to be wide apart and flat on the sun lounger, Holly instinctively lifted her lower body up, trying to force her pussy against my fingers and my downward pressure. I just lifted my hand higher and continued the gentlest of strokes on either side and circling around her clit with the very lightest of teasing touches. It seemed to drive her insane.

Holly's response was to pull my head down, forcing our open mouths together, deeply tonguing my mouth and tongue as I teased her pussy ever so gently, moving my fingers down between her parted lips to feel how wet she had now become.

As Holly relaxed her body back onto the lounger, breathing heavily, she gestured for me to walk around beside her. As I stood there, she slid both hands up my thighs and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, cupping my balls with her other hand. Then, using both hands to slide up and down the length of my slippery cock, she pulled my foreskin back, pulling down quite hard all the way to fully expose my gleaming knob, and wrapped the fingers of her other hand around it, running the tip of one finger all the way along the underside of the ridge.

It was a slightly painful pleasure for me, and I so wanted her to continue like this until she made me come. The sensation was fantastic, and I could see my pre-cum beginning to ooze from the tip, which Holly simply smoothed over my cock as an additional lubricant as she slowly wanked me.

Sitting up fully on the lounger, Holly then leaned forward and kissed the tip of my erect cock. Pulling it towards her, she closed her lips and slid them tightly around the knob as she eased me into her mouth, expertly caressing my balls with her other hand, and as I placed one foot up on the sun lounger, she slid her fingers along to massage my perineum and tease my anus.

I leaned slightly back, looking up at the clear blue sky as I felt my shaft disappear into Holly's warm, wet mouth until it touched the back, then slowly all the way out again, her lips tightly pursed around the shaft the entire way. We continued like this, just slowly and sensitively for five minutes or more with no furious porn-style blow-job/face-fucking, just calm, sensual and erotic beyond belief.

I so wanted to come there and then in her mouth, or not; I just wanted her to continue until she made me come. I also really didn't want to come yet as I was desperate to see and taste Holly's sweet pussy and do all I could to bring her to orgasm with my tongue and lips.

For me, there is no greater pleasure than caressing a woman's pussy with my lips and tongue, bringing her slowly towards coming, tasting and drinking her sweet juices as she becomes more and more aroused. I loved feeling the heat from her aroused pussy and feeling her body rise and fall from the sensations of my teasing her clitoris until she could fall no more, but instead continued to rise to the peak of a beautiful, body shaking-orgasm, often flooding my mouth and face with the fruits of her orgasm.

Holly sensed how close I was to coming and withdrew one last time, let go and laid back on the sun lounger spreading her legs apart and closing her eyes. It was the invitation I was longing for.

I crouched beside her and began by sliding my oily hands all over Holly's amazing body, from the tips of her fingers to the tips of her cute toes. Moving around the lounger so that I could access every part of her body, I covered every inch of her skin, even lifting each of her legs up to rest on my shoulder so I could caress the backs of her thighs all the way down between the peachy cheeks of her bottom and over her anus. As I moved from her feet along her shins into her open thighs, pushing her legs further apart and her knees back, she instinctively began arching her back to present her pussy to me, eager with anticipation for me to pay it some attention, which is precisely what I was intending.

I knelt on the ground between Holly's open legs and wrapped my hands around the tops of her thighs, pulling her whole body down the lounger towards me until her crotch was only inches from my face and mouth.

Now with my hands in her groins and her legs wide apart, I used my thumbs to stroke her lips upwards and spread them apart so that I could see how wet and ready she was. I leaned forward and gently kissed her clitoris, applying a little pressure and holding her there for a few seconds to inhale her beautiful, fresh, womanly aroma and to feel the heat and her pulse beneath my lips. I looked up along her beautiful body and caught her eye, keeping my lips as they were to just savour this glorious moment as we stared at each other.

I sucked Holly's clit gently and softly between my lips, causing her to moan and sigh. I then opened my mouth slightly and allowed my tongue to slide along the underside of her clit and down between her inner lips. She tasted fresh, sweet and salty all at the same time and was wet like a beautiful flower releasing its nectar in pure liquid form. I already couldn't get enough of her pure, sweet femininity.

As much as I wanted to continue licking and sucking, I also wanted to fully enjoy Holly's beautiful pussy by feeling how soft and warm she was deep inside. I began by teasing her little pink anus in slow circular movements and teasing the opening with a little pressure to see how she reacted to stimulating anal play. She responded by sliding her hands down her thighs and pulling her cheeks apart to slightly open up her anus. I allowed the tip of my finger to ease just inside.

I then moved up to the base of her pussy and up between her lips to find my way just inside her vagina. I traced my fingers around her inner lips at the opening from top to bottom.

"Inside, inside," she said. "I want to feel you fingering me deep inside."

Slowly, I pushed my finger inside her tight pussy and could feel her gripping me all the way in until my hand was flat against her crotch. Then sliding back out, I inserted two fingers all the way in and out again repeatedly. Then turning my hand over, I curled my two fingers back inside her as if to find that mystical and elusive g-spot. Holly responded very nicely to this and lifted her lower body off the sun lounger as I played with her exposed clit, alternating between circling around it with the tip of my thumb to gently moving over it from side to side.

As I continued to slowly but deeply finger fuck Holly's pussy it brought her to a highly aroused state and working towards an orgasm. Her breathing became deeper and quicker, and my hand became wetter as her juices ran along the underside of my arm.

There seemed little more I could do to increase the heightened sensations Holly was already feeling, or indeed, my own sheer enjoyment as I watched her close-up edge nearer to an orgasm right in front of my face, but I wanted Holly to feel as sexual and aroused and lost in the moment as I possibly could. Right now, this was all about her.

Clavicus
Clavicus
36 Followers
12