Feeling Inside of You

Story Info
The surprises of a special night.
2.5k words
3.54
10.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

Massimo looks out the restaurant window at the clock on the church tower, hearing the bells indicating that it is two o'clock in the afternoon, he runs his hand through his hair and opens another button on his social shirt.

"Would you like another drink, sir?"

"Bring me wine. Do you have a Chianti?"

"No, but we have a Moscato D'Asti. Also very good, the best vintage.

"Ok, that's fine."

"Yes, would you like to place your order, sir?"

"Not yet. I'm waiting for someone, she should be here soon."

"Okay, whenever you want, just call me."

The sound of shoes on the wooden floor is heard. A girl with a wide smile, wearing a cream blouse, showing the marks of a bra, and a tight pink skirt."

"I'm here! Sorry honey, I'm late. Traffic's a mess."

The young woman sits down on the other side of the table, smoothing her hair over her shoulders and placing her purse hanging on the end of her chair.

"Would the lady like a drink?"

"I ordered a Moscato. They say it's very good."

"That's fine, thanks."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

The waitress shoves the tablet into the pocket of her black apron and walks off toward the kitchen of the practically empty restaurant at that hour.

"Wow!!! This heat is killing me. Oh my God! I don't know how you put up with that blazer Massimo. It gets very serious, you looked so handsome on Saturday, younger, tastier, love."

"Don't call me love. I already asked you that Michaela."

"Okay, okay! Don't get nervous, sorry."

Micaela straightens up in her chair as the man in front of her shakes his head in annoyance. The waitress returns place the glasses and nimbly opens the bottle of wine. She pours a little into the glass and the man tastes it. She then fills up to half of the glass"

"Excuse me, would you like to place your order?"

"Later, I haven't looked at the menu yet. I'll call you. Thanks!"

"Okay, make yourselves at home.

"Hmmm! Very good, really good. Did she indicate?"

"We need to talk Micaela. We can't go on like this."

The red lipstick mark is on the rim of the glass. Micaela moves her straight black hair slightly to one shoulder.

"Do you have to wear such strong lipstick? It looks like... You know."

She lets out a short laugh, crosses her heels, and adjusts her pink skirt."

"I put this on because you like it. You liked it when I wore it on Saturday. Isn't that what you said? Fetish of performing a oral with a mouth painted red."

"You don't have to remind me of these things. This is serious business, Micaela. I can't!"

The young woman scraps her throat and passes her fingers nonchalantly smoothing her chin. She opens a smile showing her perfect dentition, her painted eyes sparkle."

"Doesn't it give what Massimo? You don't even look the same as that day. Men!!"

"We can't see each other anymore. I've been thinking, in what happened that day, that night..."

"That morning."

"Especially the morning. Nobody ever..."

"Never! It didn't seem like it. You got so hot, so excited."

"Keep it down! Respect me."

"No need to go red Massimo either. You make it sound like you're the only one who's ever been through this."

"I didn't know, you see? I drank too much, that was it."

"Silly excuse. How could you not know, we were together all night? From the club to my house.

"Yeah, I fell in love with you, too. But I swear I didn't imagine you would do that... that day. You caught me off guard."

Micaela covers her mouth with her fingers hiding her laugh. Her bountiful breasts stand out behind her blouse, following the young woman's breathing."

"What is now?"

"I remembered that hour... The one I felt you wanted. Remember? In the hallway of the nightclub?"

"I don't know how nobody saw!"

"Bad luck if they saw. What matters is that you told me before the kiss. Did you forget?"

It's the gray-haired man's turn to scrape his throat as he pretends to pay attention to his hand wiping the cold drops dripping down his wine glass."

"You forgot!

"No, I didn't forget!

"The best 'wank,' that's what you said. The best handjob a woman has ever given you in your entire life. Wasn't it?"

"Incredible! That's what you guys like, isn't it? Something that low. Do you believe that's why I stayed with you that night? Only for well-done masturbation?"

"I know I didn't. It was the kiss, that wonderful kiss. That was too much for me. Your cock was still in my hand, the drops running down my fingers. And best of all, yours fluttering tongue in my mouth. It was a crazy thing. It even made me cum."

"It was!? I didn't even realize."

"I know, I saw it. But I liked what I heard. Your moans, the look in your eyes."

The two show their shy smiles embarrassed. Massimo straightens his hair again looking sideways. Micaela crosses her legs over her knees. Biting her lips."

"I don't know how no one saw it?"

She shrugs her shoulders, running her finger over the rim of her cup and showing a tired look."

"Tough luck. I don't owe anyone anything. I did what I wanted, with whom I wanted. Which is what matters to me. What about you?"

"Me! Me... I don't know, Micaela. I don't know. Imagine if my kids find out, imagine my parents?"

"So what? It's nobody's business. We did what we wanted. The way we wanted to."

"Not the way. I didn't know. I told you it was a surprise for me.

"But you liked it. You liked it so much that you begged me, didn't you?

"It was just dumb luck that no one saw it.

"Whatever. But I liked what we did in my house. In the living room, remember? 'Put on the lipstick, make it red.' That's what you asked for. You loved it when I swallowed you. No one ate my mouth so hungrily. It seemed like you hadn't done that in a long time."

"And I hadn't."

"What? Monica doesn't like it?"

"She never liked it, not even in the college days."

"Wow, no wonder you were starving."

"It's just that you were better than I expected."

Micaela shrugs her shoulders opening a proud smile.

"It's the experience my son, the affinity. That's it! I know how you guys like it. All girls know, but we only do it like this when we are in love with the guy."

"Micaela stop! Don't deflect the subject. That's not why I called you here."

"But it's true, Massimo. The purest truth. Do you think I let anyone do what you did to me?"

"And what did I do?"

"Oooh! It's not possible. Men! My God! I don't learn."

"What did I do?"

"You filled my mouth with your cock. Do you think I would do that for just anyone? And on the first date! You don't know me, man."

"Oh, yeah! Yes, yes. I liked it too."

"LikedYou liked a girl with her mouth wet with your... Sperm. And the fool here even showed the tongue when you asked."

Massimo takes a deep breath it's his turn to cross his legs on his knees.

"The best was the kiss."

"You swear you bastard! It was, wasn't it? I liked it too. And you even drank. The best part was sharing that moment. One of a kind. Ours, without fear, without guilt. And us drinking your cum together, the taste of your cum mixed with the taste of my cherry lipstick."

"If it had stopped there, it would have been too much."

"But it didn't. What can I do if you ended up sleeping in my bed? I was distressed, I wanted it too, dammit! Why only you?"

"I was tired, Micaela. It was almost three in the morning and you had already made me cum three times that night. Apart from the drinking."

"Three!

"You forgot the one in the car, in your garage?"

"Oh yeah! There was that one too, you asked for it. You were... as hard as a rock.

"I kept thinking about your hands in the nightclub."

"You liked it, didn't you, pervert? You liked the way I treated you. Not everyone knows, but there's a technique.

"So much so that I couldn't stand it and fell asleep."

"I can take it when I feel like it. I would stay all night if I had to.

"But also... Age. You're all very horny at that age.

"The thing is, you lay in bed and slept. You even snored. And what was I supposed to do? I let you sleep like a rock."

"No, you didn't. I was still sleepy. I was dead tired, it was Sunday, dammit!

"So what? I waited until morning. I had to hold on. I didn't want to masturbate, not until I cum. And you were just in your underpants. And your little ass is so cute. I couldn't stand it, Massimo. I'm like that, just like you. Don't you like it too? So do I."

"You could have waited until I woke up. You didn't have to touch me that way."

"But you wanted to! You liked it when I started kissing the back of your neck, your shoulders. Oh, Massimo, I love broad-shouldered men, no wonder I liked you."

"But that was enough, you didn't have to do what you did afterward."

"It was obvious that you wanted. I know when a man wants. You got all goosebumps, I didn't even have to ask. You were opening up, allowing yourself. You think I didn't hear you talking?"

"What? What did I say?"

"Don't pretend you don't know. 'Touch me, rub me harder.' I was already that I couldn't stand it and you moaning in that husky voice, my son! Who could stand it?"

"Did it need to be so big, so thick? Hot."

"Did you like it? You were very tight. Very tasty. It's not every time we take a virgin. Good thing I was excited. And I just spit a little to make the movements easier. You wanted it too, kid, your ass was begging for it.

"Did it hurt, you know? It hurts to this day.

"I loved to hear you moaning. Moaning and feeling me inside. It's so good when a man accepts."

"I didn't accept anything. It was you who forced."

"And you enjoyed it, my son. We both know what it was that happened in that bed."

The two go about staring at each other, she laughing drinking what's left in her wine glass and he feels his ears getting hot.

"Excuse me, would you two like to order?"

"For me, it can be that filet in Madeira sauce. And you Micaela?"

"Order a salad, I'm not hungry. I don't want to get too heavy.

"So that's it: the filet and the salad. Right?"

"Make sure it doesn't take too long, honey, we still have an appointment.

"Okay. I won't be long. Tchao."

"Tchao."

"What's your appointment?"

"With you, Massimo."

"Stop it, Micaela! I called you here so we could have a serious talk. Definitive. I can't go out with you anymore. I don't want any more problems with my family.

"I know you liked it. You know I know. I saw you moaning, shaking, begging."

"I didn't ask for anything!"

"You asked, you asked biting the pillowcase. Like a boy being disvirgined. It was a delight to feel you inside."

"I was still asleep, dreaming. Without understanding what you were doing to me.

"I fulfilled your dream, Massimo. Accept it. It's what you wanted. To be fucked by a girl with a hard cock."

"No, I didn't want to! You don't know anything. It was so embarrassing, seeing you like that. I didn't expect that. I didn't understand until afterward. When you..."

"When I cum inside you? When I filled your ass with my sperm?"

"Don't do that! Don't remind me."

"Okay, Massimo. Fool yourself if you want. Just don't forget that we had sex twice more that Sunday. We fucked together. The stain is still there."

"What stain? What are you talking about?"

"Our sperm mixed, on my sheet."

"Excuse me. Excuse me. The filet and salad. Bon appetit."

The two lovers are surprised, their eyes wide, almost breathless.

"Thank you, dear."

"Did she hear? Did you see the waitress's face?"

"I did. From the look on her face, I think she suspected."

"That's all that was missing now."

"Eat soon, make sure you don't delay."

"Well, we have to get out of here. We'll talk about it some other time.

"How about at my house? Come with me."

"At your house, Micaela? Why there again?"

"I want something. Do it for me, huh? Promise."

"What Micaela?"

"Suck me. You haven't sucked me yet, amore. And I've already done it for you. Two, three times, and I, nothing?"

"I can't Micaela, I'm married, father of two children, straight."

"Now you are no longer my son. Now you are bi. Bi like me."

"Not like you. You are a... You have those, breasts."

Micaela drops a potion from her salad onto her plate. She giggles. Covering her mouth with a closed hand.

"You look so funny Massimo. That's why I like you, you know. Even before you offered me the drink at the nightclub."

"If I only knew what you were?"

"See how much better it was? More surprising, more exciting."

"If the people in my company knew?"

"I bet a lot of them like it. Especially the ones your age, those are the most perverts. Then let's go my home, I'll let you suck me off."

"Micaela, please. This way you make me lose my hunger."

"Pretended! I know you're curious. You didn't do it that day out of sheer shame. I bet you have a hard-on right now. Are you or aren't you? My dick is hard just thinking about you

"You're cum in my mouth?"

Micaela shakes her head slightly, biting the tip of her tongue between her red lips.

"I want to see you swallow. Didn't I drink yours? I also like to see my boyfriends with a mouthful of my... cum."

"Don't talk like that, it doesn't look good on you. I'll do it, but only if you kiss me."

"Okay. But afterward, I want you to lie down. Like a 'pollo', so I can eat you looking into your eyes, dear. To open that beautiful little ass, to make you moan feeling my heat.

"It's so wide... So strong. You don't even look like you.

"But it's me, the two of me, at the same time possessing you as if you were a little girl. But do you know what I want Massimo? I want to jerk you off, jerk you off the way you like it. Very firm, very tight, very hard. Looking into your eyes, to make you cum as you did in the nightclub, in the car... How about that?"

"I just don't want to know about you with someone else.

"Jealous?"

"I'll pay you to stay home.

"No kidding! You know I have that I never had a 'sugar daddy?"

"Then call the waitress."

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers