Feeling Small

Story Info
Kay is a small girl with a shrinking fetish.
2.8k words
4.65
17k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by the wonderful works of InksGirls!

The average height for a woman is 160 cm (or, 5'3"), and even taller for a man, so "Kay" was used to being looked down on, well into her twenties standing tall at 147 cm (4'9" with change). All her life, people pitied her, joking about her misfortune, laughing that she "drew the short stick", et cetera. Her family and friends felt bad for her and expressed support whenever possible, but also routinely patronized her by offering to grab things from high places, and such.

But Kay never saw it as misfortune at all. She was touched whenever people would offer to lend a hand. But moreover, she liked the feeling of being small. Over the years she even developed a kink for it. Secretly she wished that some day, one of her tall, hot guy friends would just pick her up off the floor and hold her up to a high shelf, rather than pulling something down for her. She often wore really short skirts so that the first person bold enough to try that would get a nice view. She also liked to wear deep-necked shirts that presented her cleavage (whatever little her B-cups had) to everybody that had to look down at her.

What started out as a kink had slowly transformed into a full-on obsession; if anything, she wasn't small enough. Some people have a growth fetish, but Kay had developed a shrinking fetish. She wanted a whole group of guys to look down on her as she pleasured herself. She fantasized about being small enough to use like a pocket pussy, without her feet even touching the ground. She dreamed about being as tall as a penis, and being able to ride one; or maybe even being used as some chick's dildo (she felt bi-curious, enough to try!).

She often searched the web for stories and cheap videos to live out her fantasy, but they were few and far in between. Until one day... her daily search gave her a blog post: Shrinking Potion recipe - The Wistful Witch.

"Looking to take a few centimeters off? Smacking into doorways and ceiling fans? In today's post, The Witch has your prescription."

Far from a prescription tested and approved by the FDA, this was merely a list of ingredients. Kay continued to read; sugar, some kind of seed, some spice... She didn't recognize every ingredient, but it looked no different from a food recipe. She knew it was a bunch of crap, but... she got so wet just thinking about it. Maybe it couldn't hurt.

The debate and self-doubt raged in her head as she walked out of the supermarket with all the materials. If this stuff worked in the slightest, there had to be some catch. It's not like it's gonna be magic--it's gotta be some wacky science shit. Maybe it compresses your spine just a little, or something. But if anything, that just convinced her to buy more ingredients, for more doses. To maximize whatever disappointing effect it's supposed to have.

Kay arrived home and got right to work, boiling some water in a pot and throwing every bit in, one handful at a time. It smelled like... soup. Just, soup. There was no impressive chemical reaction, no sudden change of color. In frustration, Kay grabbed a spoonful of "potion", carefully blew on it, and gave it a taste.

... Well, it made for pretty good soup. Maybe she'd have it for dinner, and offer the rest to her roommate. Still, what the hell! She spent a fortune on this total scam. But then she thought... it's not like I paid that Witch or anything. What does she have to gain from scamming people with a fake recipe? A fleeting feeling of hope washed over her, before she shrugged it off. Must be a troll account. Probably Big Spice or something.

She reached for the drawer above the kitchen counter where the pots & pans belonged, to grab a lid for this one. But... she couldn't... quite reach it. Usually that would give her a little excitement but there was no one home to help her, so she just turned to grab the footstool across the room, grumbling all the way.

...

About thirty minutes later, dinner was done and cooled. Kay thought to herself, she'd eat some food, then wind down, and masturbate while she was still alone for a little while. After getting her hopes up so much, she definitely deserved a good fuck, she thought, even if she had to do it herself.

The soup was really good, actually. Earthy, a wide range of flavors. Nothing like Kay ever had before. Why lie about making such-and-such potion? Why not just make normal soup recipes? Maybe it's an advertising tactic...

When she was done, she promptly got up to take her bowl to the sink. But on her way, Kay almost tripped over her pants, as one leg caught the heel of her foot. Jesus!, she thought. This is brand-new china! Frustrated, she dumped her dishes in the sink and briskly walked off to her room.

In a huff, she started stripping off all her clothes. But to her surprise, her shoes slipped off almost without help, didn't even need to be untied. Her pants dropped right to the ground, the moment she took off her belt. And her shirt felt baggy; it was at this point that she looked in the mirror, and saw that her shirt almost doubled as a dress, albeit a very indecent one.

Wait, thought Kay. This is the start of every shrinking porno I've seen. All your clothes stop fitting you and they... She was suddenly very breathless. She immediately scoured the house for a tape measure. She held one end under her toe and dragged the other end up to her head. In her rush, she knew it wouldn't be very precise, but...

140 cm?!

Was this shit actually working? Her heart was pounding. And her cunt was wet. She gave into instinct and grabbed her favorite dildo from under her bed, and lied down with it. "Oh my god..." Kay whispered to herself.

Now, seven centimeters is a little noticeable, but it's nothing to get so worked up about, Kay thought. But then she remembered... She bought, like, ten times as many ingredients as the recipe called for--if not more! How much was one dose supposed to shrink?? Kay was now sopping wet, and her toy dick slipped in and out with ease, but not for long...

It was hard to do, but Kay forced herself out of bed just long enough to go back to the kitchen and drink the rest of the soup. She didn't care. This was finally her dream come true; she was going to savor every drop of it. She poured more and more of the warm liquid down her throat, stopping not even for a breath. When she finished, she gasped and sputtered, and quickly threw the pot into the sink--except it was just a bit harder to reach, as it was slowly getting eye-level with her. She scurried off to her room, wasting not a second more.

130 cm

She shoved her dildo back into her pussy, and admired how much better it filled her out now. Kay was in total bliss. She was just getting started, and already never wanted to stop. She was already making quite a mess, but she noticed that a lot of it was falling onto the back of her shirt, which was now wholly longer than her torso.

At the rate she was shrinking, her dildo was starting to stretch her out. She loved that feeling; it was everything she ever dreamed of. She knew she'd eventually have to pull it out for her own safety, but she wanted to keep it inside as long as possible. She jilled herself slower and slower, until she stopped altogether and just let her body slowly push it out. The sensation of her pussy lips gripping her cock head so tightly until it broke away, like a goodbye kiss, was indescribable.

115 cm

She picked up the dildo and surveyed it. It was a very modest size to begin with, but next to her now, it might as well have been a pornstar's. There was barely enough space between her thighs for this dick. She tried to suck it--it was honestly too big for that, too. She instead practiced every technique she had to please a cock that was too big for her, licking it up and down, rubbing it against her face... fingering herself in the meanwhile. She now had plenty of shirt to sop up the wetness, and she loved to masturbate through a layer of fabric. It was hot knowing that this shirt used to fit tightly on her, but was now quickly becoming a blanket that she could snuggle up in.

Her entire body was tingling as the potion worked its magic. She likened herself to a cocoon--her beautiful, nude body emerging from the clothes that bound her. Fireworks were going off inside her as she came, shuddering and dripping everywhere. She needed a moment to rest...

90 cm

When Kay opened her eyes, she was a lot smaller than when she came last. She could crawl out of the neck of her shirt, and so she cast it aside. Across the room was a full-body mirror which luckily allowed her to admire herself from afar.

Despite being so small, she most certainly did not resemble a child; just an adult with normal proportions, scaled way down, though some of her proportions were shrinking as well. Her breasts were much smaller, and her pussy was certainly tighter.

Something Kay was unprepared for was how sensitive everything would feel. As she shrank, her nerve endings were pushed closer together, resulting in a lot more stimulation. A mere brush of wind against her nipples had her knees weak now. It was almost too painful to touch her clit directly, though her delicate fingers were able to warm herself up to it, if she was careful. Even just simple caressing against her skin was overwhelming.

Kay couldn't wait to be even smaller.

70 cm

She was working her pussy again, vigorously. She admired how it left a trail of wetness, as she shrank up to where her head lied. She was now small enough that it would be dangerous to jump off the side of the bed, but Kay didn't mind. She could lie here the rest of eternity, making herself cum over and over.

And then, she heard the front door open.

It was her roommate.

"Hiya, I'm home! ... Ooh, what are you cooking, Kay? It smells delicious~". From Kay's room, even yelling was futile at this point. She wouldn't be able to get her roommate's attention. Unless, of course, she checked in on her little "session". She didn't even care at this point. She always thought her roomie was kind of cute.

When she didn't hear a response, she got worried. "Kay? You home?" She noticed the dishes in the sink. She easily could be out for the evening, or, she could be sleeping already. Couldn't hurt to check...

She peeked down the hall and saw Kay's bedroom door wide open, and clothes and such sprawled out across the floor. She also thought she heard panting, but it sounded like it was coming from a phone speaker. "Kay, I know I just got home, but you should really keep some more privacy, ya know?"

No response.

"Kay?" She started to round the corner. She didn't see anyone in the bed so she peeked a little further. Further until she saw the doll on the bed, legs splayed, with its hand over its crotch. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Very funny, Kay... gross."

But as she got closer, she realized that this doll looked a lot like Kay herself. And... was moving. Quite vigorously, even.

Kay had never been so exhibitionist in her life, but she might as well have been lucid dreaming. And baring herself to her sexy roommate, indulging in her fetish like this, was the hottest thing she'd ever experienced. She couldn't help but cum again, like a small water pistol. Her entire body convulsed and she lied back to catch a breath.

"K-Kay?! There's no way that's you. This is just a toy, or a prank, or..."

With the last of her breath, Kay yelled out, "It's me! ... I made a shrinking potion!"

"You what?! Now you're just bullshitting me. This really isn't that funny--" She reached out to grab the Kay doll and find the mechanism inside. But instead she got a limp, very much alive girl who talked back at her: "Careful with my ribs!"

It was everything her poor roommate could do to not drop her and run screaming. She set Kay down back on the bed, concern painted on her face. Kay on the other hand was anything but concerned; in fact she knew exactly what needed to happen now.

"Please... use me as your personal sex toy. I've always wanted to be small. Really small. I've always thought you were cute. Please use meee," she begged.

This really wasn't the Kay that she knew, but... maybe that was a good reason to throw caution to the wind. If she says she wants to be used like a fucktoy, well... who would turn down an invitation like that? She started pulling off her clothes.

40 cm

Kay's roommate looked like a beautiful mountain, erupting in front of her. She already wondered what she looked like naked, but seeing her strip practically in slow-motion, as her massive (to her) breasts bounced, as her hair drifted back into place... it was a gorgeous view. It was all a dream come true.

Suddenly, the sun was blotted out as Kay was straddled by her roommate, knocking Kay on her back. Getting the position right as to not crush Kay was tough, but she thought it would be fun to start out by overpowering Kay... making her work for it. After a still moment, she gently started grinding her cunt against Kay, which partially wrapped around her warmly. In return, Kay reached out with her hands and started groping her roommate's clit. She leaned in and tried licking it, too, but it was so big to her that she couldn't possibly get around the whole thing.

The sensation was subtle and electric. To her, it didn't feel like being groped or licked; it felt like tingling, an itch even. It was already unbearable and she reached one hand down to scratch that itch. At the same time she started grinding again, a little harder.

This was very dangerous for Kay. She could be crushed at any moment, and she embraced that fate. But the bed underneath her was flexible and carried her out of danger, as her roommate bounced up and down on it.

20 cm

Her roommate didn't necessarily know that she was still shrinking, but the sensations under her cunt faded. So she got up and decided to change position. She grabbed Kay by the legs, spreading her own, and guided her towards her entrance. There she hesitated for a moment.

"I don't want to, like, drown you or anything! Are you sure this is safe?"

Kay shook her head. "Do it. I wanna get to know you... from the inside out. Put me in your pussy." She obliged.

So this is it, Kay thought. This is what a penis sees on its way in. Her puffy lips enveloped her, until... it was pitch-black dark. Suddenly she felt her roommate's vaginal walls rubbing against her shoulders, squeezing her tighter and tighter, like a great big hug. She could feel them thumping together, but it was too claustrophobic to hear anything.

It felt like an eternity spent in darkness. It was hard to breathe. It felt like life had come full-circle. But as soon as she came, Kay was ripped back into reality.

She was dizzy and disoriented. She could barely remember where she was or what she was doing, until she heard her roommate's moans of pleasure. She looked up to find her looking back down, making sure she was alright. Kay gave the thumbs-up and was immediately thrust towards her glistening cunt again. She went through the process once more, before being pulled out and pushed in again. Things started to flood as her roommate came once, twice...

Neither of the two had any idea how to restore Kay to a normal size, or even if she would ever stop shrinking. But in this moment Kay was experiencing the very essence of life, like no person had ever experienced it. She could keep doing this until the end of time.

And that was a-o'kay.