Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7 of the story: "FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY: MINH ROSE.
7k words
4.3
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you know I was in a meeting with my higher ups, amongst them was Harry Stickislet. Does that ring a bell?" Minh didn't know that he'd been in a meeting. In fact, she never knew where her boss was if not in his office. But the name Harry Stickislet did ring a bell. She still had vague memories of being a CEO and working under such a man. She nodded in response to the name, signaling that she knew who it was.

"Well, thing is. Harry is retiring. Or getting a new position at least. I've been offered his position" He paused for effect, waiting for the inevitable applause from Minh. She dutifully clapped her hands and cheered for him, not seeing where this was going.

"So as you probably also know, his position is out of town. Meaning I'll have to move as a result.." He was losing her. What did this entail for her? New boss? She looked at him quizzically, waiting for more details that would explain what this had to do with her.

"But I really like having you as a secretary. I know, you're married and all. It's a big ask, I'm aware of that. But would you want to continue as my secretary, even if it meant moving out of town?"

The obvious answer was no. Why would he even think she'd agree to that? That was insane. She loved her husband, and couldn't imagine living without him. Especially in these trying times with the daily changes. The only constant in her life was Clark.

"I'd love to sir!" Her heart sank. Why had she said yes?? Wasn't she supposed to be loyal to her husband? This was the exact opposite of loyalty, moving cities with her boss who she had a habit of sucking off every day! What the hell was going on her.

Suddenly it clicked. The app! Earlier in the day when Carl had come back from the meeting they had a brief exchange. Something about telling her something, and loyalty. Oh no.. That's the notification! She'd pledged her loyalty "buff" to her boss!

Everything started spinning. Minh felt as though she would throw up. The one thing she'd managed to retain, her life with her husband. All about to be dragged away from right under her feet. Try as she might, she could not give him a no. It was set in stone. She was moving out of town with her boss..

"Great! I really didn't expect that, honestly. I guess things aren't as good with your husband as they could be. Hehe"

"On the contrary sir! Things are great. But my loyalty lies with you!"

You know that feeling when you walk down the stairs and there's an extra step and you just sort of freefall for a moment? Accepting your fate as you fall to your doom? That's about what Minh was feeling right now, but her fall was much. Much. MUCH farther.

"Great news! I'll notify the department and get you set up with housing and such.." He hesitated at that last part. She nice enough to mouthfuck every day, but not nice enough to live with apparently. She couldn't even blame him. He was a outstanding corporate man whilst she was the epitome of a low class, low ability secretary. Why would he ever settle with her when he could get literally anyone. Her only redeeming trait was her willingness to serve and her availability as his secretary.

On that note she left his office, still in disbelief about what had just gone down in there. How could she face her husband now? At some point she'd have to give him the news. Maybe she should wait a bit, let the app to it's thing. Maybe it was still possible to recover somehow. Either way, it was still a while away. She could keep it from him for a little bit. Possibly wait for some more changes to spin the situation in a different direction. Yes! It wasn't over yet. She could still get her life back..

Coming home from work Minh was exhausted, which was odd given her insanely light workload. Pledging complete loyalty to her boss had taken it's toll though, and for the entire rest of the day and on her way home her mind had been going a thousand miles per hour trying desperately to come up with a way to fix things. In the end it was all a feeble attempt as her fate completely depended on the whims of a magical app.

Clark was sitting on the couch in the living room as she entered, watching some old sitcom from the eighties. Minh wasn't ready to face him just yet. She instead went to the kitchen to make herself dinner. It wasn't until she opened the fridge to look for ingredients before she realized; She didn't know how to cook food!

Minh had never been a master chef by any stretch of the imagination, but she could definitely keep herself well fed with nutritious and balanced meals if she had to. She'd completely lost that ability. If she had to move out in this state she'd surely have a difficult time functioning..

"There's leftovers on the top shelf" Clark yelled across the apartment. He probably assumed that she was looking for them. To him, she'd never been able to cook after all. She was the only stranger to her own life, which in and of itself was a terrifying fact. It was almost comforting in a way, knowing that things would change again the next day. Never having to grow accustomed to her situation made it easier for her to alienate the whole ordeal. With the app showing no signs of stopping for the time being, her fate might as well be to fall further and further into depravity as her life goes on..

The microwave dinged to signal that her husband's homemade lasagna was finished heating up. Still hesitant about being with Clark, she instead ate the food at the dinner table. It was delicious. The possibility that this may well be the last time she enjoys his lasagna made her savor every last bite.

Looking at the grandfather clock that was ticking away in the hall she noted that it was getting very late. She'd developed a certain obsession with keeping track of time as of late. The moment it became midnight she'd go on her phone and see what the newest list had in store for her. Today, or tomorrow rather, would be no different. Now more than ever she hoped for a hail Marry as she'd managed to completely fuck up the last one in spectacular fashion.

Alas the time came, and the app sent out that notification she'd longed for. Clicking on it automatically brought her to the newest list..

Minh's spirit lifted severely when she saw what the app had in store for her. Loyalty had made a comeback under her fathers name. This could be her chance of correcting her mistake from yesterday. If it worked the same was she could pledge her loyalty to her husband, was perfect!

It's the fifth day of your new life! Please select up to two non-overlapping traits from each of the subjects. All options are based off of your initial preferred options.

David Chestnut:

Loyalty

Agreeableness

Self awareness

Profession

Dung Phan:

Profession

BM

Nationality

Language

There were quite a few new options as well as a few known ones. Picking loyalty was a given for Minh. The current situation was unacceptable and had to be done something about. Loyalty was as far as Minh knew, the best way to accomplish that. The question was; What should she pair it with? Agreeableness was bad enough as it was. Sure, she could relax knowing she'd be loyal to her husband with the new loyalty buff. But being agreeable didn't mean exclusively sexually. She could be tricked into buying drugs off the street, or buy something she didn't need. Being too agreeable could lead to anything. That left her with two options. Self awareness and profession. She'd seen profession earlier under Dung's options, but never her dad. She wasn't too keen on becoming a carpenter. She'd always thought lowly of professions that required manual labor, despite how essential they were to society. No, she'd rather be a slutty, useless secretary than work with her hands. She wasn't built for it anyways, god knows how many creeps she'd have to tolerate in a field like that. No thank you.

Dung was still as scary as ever. She knew for certain that her grandmother lived in Vietnam, and likely spoke only Vietnamese. She also had a bunch of piercings and tattoos, but she had no idea what type of job she had. Her main gripe was that she had to pick two options here as well, where all of them seemed worse than the last. If she picked nationality, would that change her citizenship? Give her a dual citizenship? It was a scary prospect. Picking profession was equally scary as she still had no idea what her grandmother did for a living. She could guess though, and none of her hunches were very positive.

This left her with BM and Language, AGAIN. Could she really accept even more changes to her body? And sure, she might've gotten lucky with language the last time, but surely she'd notice effects after the second round?

The selection process was never easy, but this was by far one of the trickiest ones yet. Loyalty was easy, but the remaining three options were a nightmare to decide.

After some thought, Minh had at least managed to work out what options were best suited from her father. Loyalty, of course, and self awareness. She was not about to become a carpenter. She also had her reservations against being exploited due to how agreeable she'd become had she picked it.

This left her with the burden of the final two. Profession, BM, Nationality, Language. None of them were particularly tempting, some less so than others.

Staring at her own reflection in the bathroom mirror Minh examined her tattoos and piercings. She'd considered getting another round of body modifications if that meant keeping her citizenship and job. She really did look like a tramp. The old Minh wouldn't even have left the house like this, let alone considered getting more.

Still, it wasn't that she wanted to get more. It was simply the lesser of two evils.

A sudden idea struck Minh as she inspected her tramp stamp. Yes, the piercing had returned in even worse fashion upon removal, but what if she just covered something up? Pursuing the idea she reached out for her makeup kit, which was much more elaborate than she remembered it being. She didn't even bother trying to find the correct foundation to use, she just picked a shade and went to town. Once the entire tattoo was covered with foundation she stopped and waited for something to happen. An itch washed over the area where her tattoo was hidden. Slowly but surely the foundation began to peel away. When it'd completely vanished only the tattoo remained. Or A tattoo rather, it wasn't the same one. Instead of the intricate design and pink heart there now was a single, very clear message.

Gookslut

Minh had been the victim of enough racism in her life to understand what gook meant. The odd thing was, the fact that the makeup trick hadn't worked bothered her more than the new degrading tattoo did. If it'd worked she could've easily picked BM and somewhat gotten away with covering up the visible tattoos. That plan had gone right out the window with the arrival of gookslut however, and now she was back at square one, which was trying to decide between the four options. Fuck it, she had all day to decide. She could go to bed and have what she considered to be a well deserved nights sleep. She turned off the lights in the bathroom and made her way back to the bedroom where her husband was still awake for some reason.

"Took you long enough" he said. It was very dark in the room, Minh was barely able to make out his silhouette from the backlight of the large windows. Something about it was off though. He was a rather short, but lean man. The figure in front of her however was big, much bigger.

Trying her best not to panic, Minh calmly went over to the wall and turned on the lights. To her relief, it was still Clark sitting on their bed, but he was far from the same Clark she knew and loved. He looked to be just as tall as usual, but also wider. He seemed to be a hundred pounds heavier than he originally was. He had a habit of working out and staying fit. Never going past lean and slightly muscled though. That habit seemed to have died long ago though, if it was even present at all.

It didn't make any sense. Why had trying to cover her tattoo lead to Clark becoming a complete slob?

That's when it struck her, like lightning from clear sky. What kind of man would want to marry someone with gookslut tattooed over their butt? A complete degenerate, that's who. Either that, or he was the one to propose she get it in the first place. She waited, hoping some stray memory would come back to her to explain everything. It never came, she'd have to work this one out on her own.

Her thinking was interrupted by another comment from Clark.

"Did you not understand me? You come here, love me long time, yea?" What in the fuck was he on about? Why was he talking like that?

"The fuck did you say to me?!" At least that's what she tried to say.

"Me so solly mista. Minh come love you right naw! You want sucky sucky? Me loooove doing sucky sucky!" She cringed at her own words. She hated this stereotypical speech. The first time she'd heard it was when she saw "Full Metal Jacket" with Clark many years ago. It'd appalled her when the Vietnamese hooker came onto the soldiers with an exaggerated accent. Now she spoke like one herself.

She climbed up into the bed against her will and got to work on Clark's cock. She absolutely devoured it. It was the sloppiest blowjob of her life. Even her boss preferred a little finesse, this was as far from that as you could get. It was like a scene from a cheap porno.

"That's enough of that, turn around and let me use that nasty yellow fuckhole of yours" This was so wrong. This was all so wrong! Her loving husband of so many years had never ever said anything remotely mean to her. Now he was treating her like some common street whore. She wanted to cry, to shout out that this was all just a mistake. She wished she'd never used the app. She wanted to undo the last twenty minutes and not mess with the tattoo. God that FUCKING tattoo!

"Yes mista! Anything fo you!!" She practically screamed as she repositioned herself to grant easy access to her cunt.

What ensued was about 5 minutes of shabby sex. That's how long he lasted. Five minutes.. Minh didn't know if she should laugh or cry at how pathetic it was. Clark normally lasted a long time. Long enough for both of them to orgasm every time. This time she was left unsatisfied and angry. The despair she'd felt in the beginning was quickly replaced by disappointment.

"That was great as always babe" He didn't even offer to help her get off. If she wanted to come, it was on her. He'd thrown in the towel with no intention of repaying the favors.

"Thanks hun. You were also great" At least she could speak normally again. But her words weren't hers. She wanted to scold him for a poor fuck, not thank him.

Turns out Clark had a bad case of yellow fever, and it was routine for them to perform raceplay in bed. He was also half the man he used to be. Coming after five minutes, leaving her unsatisfied and dirty. Maybe it was part of the game, maybe not. Either way, Minh didn't like it one bit. But no matter how much she despised it, she found it impossible to say anything negative about it.

Despite having just been to the bathroom, she had to make another trip to get cleaned up. She helped herself to a shower and used the beam from the showerhead's massage mode to finish what her pathetic husband started. Once she was clean and semi-dry she went back to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

The morning wasn't as most mornings. She'd woken up to her husband still in bed. She didn't want to be too weird about it, but her curiosity got the better of her.

"When are you starting work hun?" She didn't mean to call him hun, she never called him hun. It would appear that the language option was intertwined with speech as well, forcing her to say things she didn't actually mean to say.

"You know I start whenever I want. I'm an independent game dev. Either way it's saturday.." He said somewhat mockingly.

"Right.. Of course" she murmured in response. Seemed like her husband had been more affected than she expected. She wondered what type of games an independent game developer could make alone. Surely not as good as the triple A titles he'd previously been responsible for..

Speaking of games.. Minh was reminded that she'd not made her choice yet when she looked at her phone. This ought to be the first time she does it in the morning, awake to experience the changes as they happen. Even her husband was around to see it, she wondered if there'd be any more significant changes to her partner this time around..

Looking at the list again, a few thoughts struck her. But she had essentially already made up her mind about which were the least detrimental to her life.

David Chestnut:

Loyalty*

Agreeableness

Self awareness*

Profession

Dung Phan:

Profession

BM*

Nationality*

Language

Loyalty was an obvious choice, same for self awareness. Becoming even more agreeable could be dangerous. As for carpenter as a profession? No thank you.

Terrified of getting a speech that was remotely similar to what she'd performed the night prior she stayed clear of the language option. This left her with BM and nationality as she also remained afraid of the potential profession in question.

Without any further revisions to her list, she submitted. This time she submitted in the morning and was denied the comfort of sleep as reality rewrote itself. She sat in bed and waited patiently for it to take effect. Slowly it began to creep up on her, that vertigo she'd experienced when accepting the secretary deal.

Once on the ground again and conscience enough to properly evaluate her surroundings she was pleased to see that the bedroom she was in was still very much the same. She didn't waste much time and went straight for the bathroom. The biggest visible change she expected was to her tattoos and piercing department after all.

Standing in front of the big mirror hanging over the sink it was difficult for her to view the lower part of her body. Still, just from what she could see from her chest and up there were some new.. additions.

The first thing immediately evident, even without a mirror was the tongue piercing. Minh opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to get a better look. There were two small metal balls visible on the top of her tongue, one a little further up than the other. At least it was semi concealable compared to the other new piercings she'd gotten..

Her right eyebrow had been in her opinion been mauled by three foreign rings hanging after one another. They weren't attached, but the way they sat so close next to each other going about a third of the length of her total eyebrow wasn't a look she was fond of..

Coming to terms with the every declining status of her own face, Minh continued down towards her body. She didn't get further than to her collarbone before another new addition presented itself. There was what appeared to be Vietnamese text written on her collar. The tattoo looked as though it was quite a bit older than the others, having been there since she was a teen, she estimated anyways.

Similarly, her back was "decorated" with further text, also in Vietnamese with the same weathered, faded look. Accompanying the text was numbers she didn't recognize the meaning of. At least there was something she could read. With her zero knowledge of the Vietnamese language, the contents of the tattoos remained a mystery to her. Fortunately they were easily concealed..Unless she wanted to go swimming. In which case she'd have to wear a full bathing suit without an exposed back. Hardly the least of her worries though, further down her back she came to the same tramp stamp that she'd tried to hide the night before. Gook slut. Whilst the tattoo had looked freshly applied the day she "got it" it was now equally as faded and old as the one on her collarbone.

12