Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the front of her body again, she was left without the aid of her mirror. There was fortunately only one tattoo remaining to be seen. Unfortunately it was right above her crotch. It looked more like an insignia, or brand even than a tattoo. It was the third and final "new" tattoo on her body. It was quite simple, there was a circle with what seemed to be a prancing tiger in it. Around the circle was text bending around it, also in Vietnamese.

Minh figured some of the tattoos were in Vietnamese as she'd willingly given up her nationality to the app it'd make sense for her to have spent at least some time in Vietnam in this lifetime. Judging by the tattoos she'd been quite fond of getting them while growing up there. The "older" tattoos, from a few days ago, looked much newer than the "new" ones. She figured the interest in tattoos never went away, perhaps even her husband had rallied for her to get more..

With this whole new life she'd never lived she wondered what her citizenship looked like. She put her clothes back on, completely neglecting underwear, and darted for the wardrobe where she kept her passport and other important items. Rummaging through the fruit basket with items she retrieved her US passport. She let out a sigh of relief at the discovery. At least she wasn't illegal..

She spent a few more minutes looking for a possible second passport. After a while she gave up, concluding that it wasn't there. Minh was however still not satisfied with her search, and opted to ask her husband who might know.

"Have you seen my passport? I can't find it"

Walking up to Clark she could see he was sitting at his desk. Not a place he usually sat during the weekends, but given that he was an independent developer now he'd probably picked up on a few different routines. Curious about what he was working on she peeked over his shoulder. To her surprise he seemed to be playing or maybe playtesting one of his games? What shocked her was that it looked to be a sex game.

Her husband was an independent game developer that made fucking SEX GAMES. She felt guilty, this was her own fault. Hadn't she gone along with the app, or even selected different options he'd still be the stand-up guy she knew him to be. Not this fat unemployed sex game developer.

What critical logic Minh's reduced intellect had fail to acknowledge was that their apartment was mostly unchanged. Meaning he'd still have to bring in the big bucks. He might be unemployed in the sense that he didn't work for anyone. But his freelance work still brought both bread and cake to the table.

To disturb her tangent, the man in question answered her question which she'd half forgotten..

"Your US? It's in the wardrobe, in the basket?"

"I mean the other one.." she half guessed that there even was another one.

Her husband looked at her quizzically, wondering if this was a test or something.

"Uhm, you asked me to throw that away years ago.. right?" He chuckled as he said it, almost as if he was hiding something..

"Oh, yea. Right.." She pretended to remember. Obviously she didn't. All of this was new to her. She was ready to forget it. Clearly she'd wanted nothing to do with her original citizen ship. One thing was odd though. Her mother had never been to Vietnam after she first left, yet Minh had migrated from there? And if she'd been born in Vietnam, how'd her father meet her mother?

"..I have to confess something though" He added unexpectedly

"What?"

"I didn't actually get rid of it. I mean.. I did.. -Sort of" He fumbled with his words. Clearly he'd done something he felt guilty about. He reached out to one of the drawers on his desk. The one he always kept locked. It was a weird situation to begin with, but seeing that certain mannerisms and habits were still there was reassuring in a way.

He retrieved a little white envelope. It hadn't been sealed, so removing it's contents was easy enough. He pulled out a Vietnamese passport and some pictures she didn't recognize.

She walked up to him and picked up the passport and peeked inside. The picture was of her, but much younger. She also had a tan. Never in her life had she had a proper tan. This girl looked poor, not like the sheltered girl Minh remembered growing up as.

"I know you wanted to get rid of these, but I could't bring myself to do it. It's from the first time we met and it's important to me..and hot" Minh hadn't yet seen the pictures, but based on her husbands choice of words she figured they couldn't be good news..

Minh's jaw dropped. Staring back at her from the photos was her young self besides a much younger, but equally chubby Clark. What shocked her wasn't how young, or different they looked. It was where they were, and how SHE was dressed. She wore heavy neon makeup. Much riskier than she'd ever dared to apply. She was also wearing a very skimpy outfit. A bra, thong and a see-through skirt that was more of a belt, really.

The location was easy to make out. She didn't know exactly where it was, but one thing was for certain. They were in a strip club in Vietnam.

Apparently Minh had been a full-time stripper before the met Clark. It wasn't LOVE that brought them together, more mutual interest. Minh had wanted to leave her low life of stripping and poverty. Meanwhile, Clark had traveled across the world as a sex tourist, looking for a potential wife that wanted a green card. The Clark of today would never have been able to fetch a woman as attractive as Minh, unless, of course....

She might be rather skinny, with a petite figure and no curves to speak of, but her face was still as pretty as ever. She could still turn heads walking down the street just like before. Though now it may be more due to her skimpy clothing more than anything.

It had become plain as day why she would've wanted her husband to throw the photos in the bin. They, along with her passport, were the only remains of the life she so eagerly wanted to forget. At least that was her "lore". Minh didn't actually know or feel any of these things. She was learning about it just now from her husband.

"If it keeps you happy, you can keep them. Hell, frame them for all I care"

The response shook both of them. Clark didn't expect her to give up on it so willingly. He'd experienced her to be quite adamant about these things in the past. The sudden change of tone really threw him off. Meanwhile Minh didn't actually want him to keep them, let alone frame them. Her submission level along with her agreeableness had nudged her towards letting him have what he wanted. There wasn't much fight left in her, poor gal. Not that it mattered anyways. She'd be moving out of town soon anyways, with her boss of all people!

Speaking of moving. She just remembered she'd picked loyalty again! Her face lit up ever so slightly as she prepared to voice her loyalty to her husband, sealing their relationship. She might not love the man in front of her anymore, as far as she was concerned, it wasn't _her _Clark. It was someone else, wearing his bloated skin. But he was in there somewhere! If she played the game right, she might even be able to get him back to somewhat normal.

"Clark, I'm completely lo-" Her words got cut off. Not by an interruption. She herself couldn't muster the words.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" She screamed internally. Why couldn't she pledge loyalty to her husband like she had her boss?? Then it dawned on her. Like lightning from clear sky. The app, evil as it was, didn't let her designate a new target for her loyalty, it simply increased the existing loyalty to her boss. Meaning she'd be hard pressed to ever abandon her boss now.. Fuck.

"What honey, anything on your mind?" His tone was more kind now. Maybe because Minh had finally given him the green on further dwelling into his race-play fantasies by allowing him to keep the photos and passport.

"Uhm. Nothing sweetie" There wasn't even a point in trying to fight the app. She'd tried twice already, both times had left her off worse than she'd like. First the piercing, then the tattoo. If she tried to fight it on her loyalty she'd probably get punished in imaginable ways. No thank you..

"I got a job offer. But it's out of town. I'll have to move. You can still come and visit me though!"

WHAT?! She didn't mean to say it yet?? She still had time to figure something out! Why had she blurted that out from nowhere?? The loyalty! It was etched so deep into her now that even plotting an escape contradicted the trait. Saying it out loud like this, more of a statement than a request or something that was up for debate. The way she'd phrased it, she wasn't asking. She was going, Clark's opinion be damned.

"WHAT?! Why did you accept the job? You know you don't even have to work, right?? I make more than enough for the both of us!"

The poor guy, he started crying. Not just a few tears, full on ugly crying. He knew full and well that losing Minh would mean spending the rest of his life alone. Sure he could meet up with her every now and then, but that wasn't nearly enough. He also knew that what he felt for her wasn't mutual. He'd learned to LOVE the woman he was married to. To her, he was just a means to an end. A way to safely stay in the states and lead a comfortable life. She didn't actually need him anymore as far as immigration was concerned, but she'd become quite accustomed to the life and luxury he could provide. She'd really struck gold back in Vietnam when she'd approached him there in that club. Too bad he wasn't attractive or charming, she might even have fallen for him back if he was..

Of course, these are all the motives and emotions of the fabricated Minh that originated from this reality. The actual Minh who was stuck as this person felt differently. With no recollection of their past, and a different impression of Clark all together, she was much more fond of him. It might not be love anymore, but he was still the last pillar in her now spiraling life.

Minh hated seeing her husband like this, but what could she do about it? Comfort him? Had she had any more self awareness she might've. Instead she did something completely tone deaf. She called her boss to tell him that she was ready to move right away. It was a short call, just a quick exchange of dates and addresses. The bottom line was that she could move tomorrow. Much sooner than previously anticipated. Turns out Mr Richards had received a note asking if he could start sooner just a few hours prior.

It felt as though the world itself conspired against her. First she'd lost her face and body. Then her job, and now her husband who was still sobbing at his desk.

"I still have ONE MORE change before I'm gone. If I can really make it count I might just be able to turn this around" She thought to herself. Conspiring against her loyalty might have gotten her to call her boss, but there wasn't much more to lose. She also half expected that the traits wouldn't interfere with her ability to select in the app. If that was the case, she'd be completely fucked.

Not more than thirty minutes after her call with her boss, she received an SMS from an airline confirming her booking. Apparently he'd booked a flight for her out of his own pocket right after they'd talked. Usually that'd be the job of the secretary, but given that she was completely inept, most of those responsibilities remained with Carl.

Minh didn't know what else to do. She ended up back in the bedroom, suitcase in hand. By the time she'd packed a tenth of her things the first suitcase had already been filled to the brim. Obviously she wouldn't be able to bring ten suitcases, so she had to prioritize which clothes and things that were important.

The finished product was two trolleys filled to the brim with only the skimpiest fraction of her wardrobe. Her carryon was filled to the brim with high heels and what she thought to be er boss' favorite lingerie. Amongst her selection was a distinct lack of items related to her husband. No hoodie to keep her warm at cold nights that still smelled like him. No pictures of the two, nothing. Had he been present whilst she packed his heart would probably have broken for the second time. Fortunately for him, he was still sobbing at his desk.

Minh had pretty much just been on auto pilot since she broke the news to clark. Had she stopped for only a moment and reflected on the situation she might've seen just how nonchalant she was being about this whole ordeal. It might be due to her reduced self awareness, or perhaps she was simply too dim to understand the weight of the moment. Either way, there was a very clear gap between her emotional state and her husband's.

Minh's flight was the following day, meaning she had to find something to do until then. With it being a weekend there was no need for her in the office. Her boss was busy preparing for his coming flight himself. This left her husband. The depressed mess of a man. No matter, she was already getting bored and needed something or someone to do. It could be his parting gift. Minh picked out an outfit she'd deemed not up to standard in accordance with her boss' tastes.

A red, pleated skirt that stopped right below her butt. It also sat rather low on her hips, clearly displaying the pink thong underneath. Mounted right under the skirt were garters. Tacky, pink heart-shaped garters which held up a pair of fishnet stockings. To finish up the look she wore a white crop top that was tied just under her near non-existent breasts. The outfit was a parody of a schoolgirl, which was further emphasized by her pigtails. The skimpy outfit proudly displayed all her piercings and tattoos. Once fully dressed she went into the bathroom to apply makeup. The finished product looked like a teenage girl who'd just started wearing makeup but had never heard the expression "less is more". Her face was plastered with an abundance of products. A thick layer of foundation that was slightly off in terms of her actual skin tone. It brightly reflected the lights mounted around the mirror. A long line of eyeliner really drew attention to her slanted eyes, making them the primary feature of her face. She knew how to get her husband riled up, even if it was all very new to her. He obviously had a bad case of yellow fever and any efforts put towards emphasizing her Asian features would be a homerun.

Satisfied with her getup, Minh tiptoed back into the living room where her husband was slouched in the couch, bourbon in hand. Slowly and quietly she crept up on her husband. Once within range she got on her hands and knees and crawled over with her eyes glued to the target.

Clark was so lost in his own mind that he was completely caught unaware when his wife began unzipping his pants. Looking down he was met with the hungry eyes of a schoolgirl slut. Despite being deep down in the bottle of bourbon he was still able to stand at attention within moments of seeing his wife. Despite how clearly turned on he was, there was also a sort of cruelty to the situation. Poor Clark was once again reminded of just what it was he was losing. To him, this had been their relationship for a long long time now. He knew no other life, and was absolutely shattered to see it fall apart.

Still, he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and let his wife do what she did best.

He'd never be the wiser, but Minh definitely didn't show the same level of enthusiasm as she did when blowing her boss. The effort she put in now was minimal.

Clark did however have little to no experience with other women and didn't know what a "good" blowjob felt like.

She bobbed her head on his member, not taking it's full length at any time. She was just getting him warmed up, having every intention of getting something out of it herself.

When Clark seemed sufficiently cheered up Minh stood up and positioned her ass right on his lap. The thong was easy enough to pull aside with her skirt being as short as it was.

By the rough way he fucked her, it would by all accounts be reasonable to categorize the sex as a hate-fuck. Though it wasn't exactly mutual. Minh wasn't upset about Clark at all. If anything, she was happy she'd be getting away from the shell of man that was now her husband. Part of her was of course sad about leaving her old life behind. That part was however very deep down at this point. Only a fraction of her old self remained, and it was more in the passenger seat than anything. Being forced to watch as the new Minh took the lead, running her life further astray than she could ever have imagined.

Clark began grunting as he got closer and closer to his own climax. Minh was nowhere near an orgasm though, so she began pulling away in hopes that it would prevent her partner from coming prematurely. It was to no avail though. Clark came like a fountain, having just been unwillingly removed from his wife's hole. The result was a rather messy paintjob all over Minh's butt. She was less than thrilled about her husbands pathetic show.

"Fuck. I was nowhere near finished. Clean me the fuck up and eat me out. I need to come" There was no love in her voice. No compassion. Just a demand. With her severe lack of self awareness, Minh had no regard for how her husband might be feeling. No idea how her words might be hurtful or in the very least a little mean. Clark did however comply, wanting nothing more than to be intimate with his beloved wife for what he assumed to be the last time.

Minh stood back up, removing herself from her husbands lap. She then proceeded to shove her butt all up in his face, giving him easy access to the mess he'd made. It made him absolutely sick to his stomach, but Clark diligently licked up every last drop of his seed. Once he'd cleaned her all up, she turned around and put one leg up on the couch whilst leaning her crotch onto his face. It was far from the first time he'd eaten his wife out like that.

Throughout their many years of marriage, Clark had been notorious for finishing early. The way he knew his wife, she'd often "force" him to help her get off, one way or another. Be it with his fingers or mouth. Of course, Minh had no recollection of any of this, she'd simply acted in the heat of the moment. Though it wasn't surprising in the least, this was the type of woman she was becoming after all..

After a few minutes of oral exercise, Minh came all over Clark's face. Instead of repaying the favor from earlier though, she made no effort in making the cleanup any easier for him. Instead she went to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving him with her squirt to clean up for himself.

The session pretty much marked the end of their life together, as Minh spent the remaining part of the day in the bedroom, exploring various of her sex toys for the final time before moving. She had no interest in using the app before going to bed, so she went to bed early, deciding to do it the following day.

12