Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8 of the story: "FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY: MINH ROSE.
4.7k words
4.7
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Minh awoke the next day, her husband had already departed on some errand. There wasn't really an errand, he just didn't want to be around when she left.

Upon realizing the fact Minh filled with feelings of both relief and great sadness. She was relieved because she wouldn't have to deal with a sobbing loser.

She was sad because that sobbing loser was her loving husband of many years, deep down she knew that. Those feelings of love were however overshadowed by the influence of the app. This caused Minh to look rather nonchalant about the whole moving away forever ordeal.

With her suitcases already packed she was ready to go after finishing her morning routine. She put in some extra effort in her makeup and outfit, expecting to meet a very eager boss at the airport. Mr Richards was probably VERY eager to join the renowned mile high club. Minh would of course help him achieve that status, being the obedient loyal secretary that she was..

Given how late Minh woke up, there wasn't much time to loiter around before the cab arrived. She'd completely neglected the app, having decided to do it at the airport whilst waiting for the flight.

Standing outside in the blistering cold, Minh only had to wait a couple of minutes before the crackling of tires on snow and gravel reeled her back from her daydream.

There was no need to tell the cabdriver where to go as all the details hade been discussed beforehand. This made for a very silent drive. The last time she'd been in a cab was the first day of using the app. She'd been driving home contemplating what fate had in store for her that day. This time around her mind was on her past rather than the future. Glimpses of who she used to be flashed in her mind alongside the streetlamps that stabbed her eyes in the cold, dark evening.

Upon arriving at the airport all of Minh's worries floated away once more. It was only in truly quiet moments that she could find the focus to remember her old life. With the traffic and ruckus at the airport entrance that was simply impossible. With a spring in her step she hurried inside the warm terminal.

The overwhelming amount of information on screens and signs left Minh standing in the terminal thoroughly confused. She'd been at the airport countless times before, but her ability to filter out information that was unecessary had been severely compromised. Fortunately for her, Carl came to the rescue, having just arrived himself as he spotted her standing in the middle of the terminal.

"You look a little lost, need help checking in your bags?"

Minh's heart jumped before she realized who it was that was talking to her. She turned around and came face to face with her boss. The initial shock turned to joy as she lit up. She gave a short hug before answering the question.

"Yea, I have no idea where to go. hehe"

"No worries, we'll get you settled" Carl answered back.

Carl set his sights on the check in area and got moving. Minh swiftly followed suit with her cart.

The check-in process was fairly straight forward as they were only traveling domestically.

Sometime later, not long before boarding began they were sitting next to one another. A popup notification reminded Minh that she'd yet to use the app today. She brushed it off and decided to tend to it after the flight. She didn't want to make a rushed decision before boarding and have to deal with the consequences on a damn plane.

While they sat there waiting Carl spent most of the time on his laptop, looking through a rundown of the branch he was to manage. Meanwhile Minh sat staring out the window at the groundcrews as they prepped plane, after plane, after plane. There was something oddly therapeutic about looking at other people work and scurry around. As time went on an announcement was made to inform business class passengers that they may board. This only applied to Carl, as Minh was stuck flying economy. This was obviously intentional as he was the one that had booked the tickets to begin with.

Only a few minutes later the rest of the passengers were instructed to approach the gate.

After a bit of fumbling and wrestling with the ticket reader Minh was finally allowed onboard the plane. She found her seat with relative ease and sat down. She'd forgotten to download any sort of entertainment, so the flight would be a rather boring one..

Not long after takeoff the seatbelt lights turned off, and shortly after that Carl had made his way down the plane to where Minh sat. He gave her a suggestive wink and made a big show of entering one of the lavatories. She gave it a little time to not appear too suspicious before entering the same one. It was very cramped but still spacious enough for the two of them. Minh had strategically decided to wear a short skirt for the trip, exactly to make this moment easier. Carl lifted her up on the counter where she could barely fit her cheeks without hitting the faucet.

The counter was fortunately mounted quite low, giving Carl easy access to Minh's snatch without having to tiptoe. He wasn't much for condoms and decided to go in raw. That that he had much choice as neither one of them brought any protection. Of course, Minh was on the pill at the request of her boss. He wanted her ready to go anytime, even at work..

When Minh failed to suppress her moans as her boss plowed her aging pussy she quickly found her mouth filled with his handkerchief. She bit down hard and only soft mumbles could be heard. Still, if someone got too close to the door it was possible to hear her muffled moans.

There was no tenderness in the way Carl treated his secretary. They didn't have sex because it was enjoyable, not that it wasn't though.

They had sex simply for the sake of having sex.

Mr Richards had long heard talk from his colleagues and subordinates about the mile high club, but never had quite the chance to join it himself.

Afraid to mess up his suit Carl decided it'd be best to come inside his secretary. Saying that the act caught Minh by surprise would be an understatement. She would've cleaned herself up with the available paper towels but Carl gave her a suggestive smirk, signaling that he'd find great enjoyment if she let it be.

Even the much corrupted Minh felt as though it was a bit out of line, but her loyalty and obedience once again played their part, forcing her to comply with the request.

Carl left first, leaving Minh to wait on her own before leaving. Almost immediately following his departure though, another passenger approached the stall currently inhabited by Minh. The man opened the door and was met with an embarrassed Vietnamese woman. It didn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together as he'd already seen Carl leave that very stall just moments earlier.

Minh simply powered past the man and waddled back to her seat, careful not to much too much. Her feeble attempt at keeping the jizz inside had however failed as she could feel drops begin to travel down her thigh. She made it to her seat without catching anyone's attention, but she now faced another issue. She now had a cunt filled to the brim with her boss' seed and it would only stay put for so long before it would start to seep out, not to mention the few drops that had already snuck free.

With some quick thinking she removed her suit jacket and used it as a blanket to cover her lap. For the next hour she would occasionally move her hand down under the jacket and dig for cum in her pussy and retrieve it. Obviously it had to go somewhere, that somewhere being into her mouth as she licked her fingers clean every time. Not only did she not have a particular taste for cum, the anxiety she felt fearing she'd be caught was immense. Hadn't she been wearing a thick layer of makeup anyone would've been able to see how much she was blushing. She eventually came to the point where there was no more cum to clean, which left her with little over an hour before they began final approach.

Not until the plane was stationary and parked at the gate did Minh remove her jacket from her lap. She got up and just before leaving she took a look at her seat only to find that a tiny puddle had built up in the seat. Despite her best efforts, some of the semen had seeped out and onto the seat. There wasn't much to do other than to leave it behind for some poor cleaning personnel to deal with. What Minh failed to notice was the trail of stained cum on her right thigh.

The pair met up just outside the gate where they'd walk together to the baggage claim. There had been a delay of sort with the luggage, meaning they had to kill some time before things got moving.

The pair sat on some seats by the baggage claim, watching bags from a previous flight come and go. There was no sight of luggage from their own flight as of yet.

She'd already taken the liberty of hitting up the ladies room to properly clean herself. There'd been a substantial amount semen left in her that she didn't manage to scoop out during the flight. Not to mention the stain that ran down her inner thigh.

The activity had actually gotten her quite worked up. Minh figured she might as well just get off once really quick. The luggage was delayed anyways.

Once she'd gotten back Carl had given her a suggestive smirk. Having a pretty good idea of what she'd been up.

In an attempt to fight off the boredom Minh retrieved her phone from her pocket and opened the notorious app.

It's the sixth day of your new life! Please select up to two non-overlapping traits from each of the subjects. All options are based off of your initial preferred options.

David Chestnut:

Libido

Gender

Facial hair

Class

Dung Phan:

Profession

Class

Nationality

Language

There wasn't much of a shift on the grandmother side of things but David's options had taken an..odd turn. Before Minh got a proper chance to consider her options though, Carl leaned over and looked at her phone screen.

"What's that?" He asked with genuine curiosity

"Oh. It's a stupid app that changes me" She tried to lie. There could come nothing positive out of letting him know what the app was for. The loyalty had however prevented her from speaking untruthfully.

"Haha! Nice one, how does it work?" He became a little more interested, obviously bored out of his mind himself. Fortunately for Minh he'd thought she was joking with the part about changing her.

Minh gave a brief rundown of how it worked, insisting it was real. Mr Richards did of course not believe her as the existence of a magic app would be absurd. He did entertain the concept though, and made the selections for Minh.

"Well you'd obviously look weird with facial hair or as a guy" He selected class and libido from her father's list. Next he went on to her grandmother where he again tried to select class but was unable.

"You can't select the same type of option for both of them" She explained.

Instead of class, he picked profession and language, but neglected the submit button. Minh wasn't in any hurry to submit it herself either, given that it was her boss' selection and all. She'd much rather do it herself in the evening once she was alone and could properly consider the options. She closed the app down without submitting the current list. Not long after the luggage from their flight began rolling out on the line. Carl's luggage came much sooner than that of Minh due to his business class perks. They had already agreed to share a cab leaving the airport though they weren't bound for the same destinations.

Minh's apartment was pretty far away from the airport, which meant a lengthy taxi ride. Despite this, her boss had still insisted he joined her the first time she entered it. It wasn't the reaction or first impressions he wanted to witness, it was what came after. He fully expected her to reward him in some manner for setting her up with an apartment so quickly.

During the ride Minh's mind drifted back to the app. More specifically the selections made by her boss. She had no intention of going with profession. That was completely, one hundred percent out of the question. It bugged her so much in fact that she decided to bring the app back up to review and alter the unsubmitted list. A grave mistake given that she'd wanted to deal with it in private without having to deal with anyone's suggestions, more specifically her boss'.

Her action had of course caught Carl's attention and caused him to question her further about the app.

"You're still going with that app? What does it even do? I already selected the options. Surely there's something more to it that that.."

"I have to submit them for anything to happen" Minh had answered truthfully against her will. She really didn't want anyone else to know about the app and how it worked. Especially her boss who'd exploit it and give her some degrading or humiliation selections.

"You should submit it then, I can't possibly imagine you to come up with anything better.." His smug and condescending tone really got a rise out of her, but she was completely incapable of conveying her annoyance.

Without thinking, her finger "slipped" and hit the submit button in response to her boss' command. The loyalty and obedience traits really made it difficult for her to make any decisions for herself at this point.

Her mind raced. She tried to remember any details about her father that could indicate if he had a notable libido. Nothing specific came to mind, but then again. She'd made every effort growing up to not pay any attention to her parent's love life.

Minh didn't have to wait long for the app's reality altering powers to kick into effect. A wave of nausea came crashing over her. Perhaps a moving cab wasn't the best of places to submit the list, not that she had any choice. As the feeling faded more and more of the world came back into view for Minh. Even at first glance, a few things stood out..

What caught Minh's attention first was her change in attire. Gone was the skimpy suit. It had been replaced with a black tubetop, micro-skirt and a pink fur jacket. The jacket was more like a crop top really, stopping just above her belly, revealing her pierced belly button and midriff. Her hair was made up in a messy ponytail and her heels had been replaced by new ones that were much taller. Finally, her stockings were now a pair of fishnets.

It wasn't until she lifted her gaze that she noticed that the cab had turned into a regular car. The driver was dressed up as well in what looked like the parody of a chauffeur's uniform

On her left, Mr Richards still sat but his outfit had also undergone some rather drastic changes. The black suit he'd worn on the flight was now bright purple.

Minh's heartbeat quickened. The situation was beginning to overwhelm her, so many things around her had changed already, and she hadn't even properly gotten hear bearings yet.

The car came to a halt at a sidewalk in what seemed to be not just a bad part of town, but the worst. Mr Richards signaled for Minh to leave the vehicle before scooting over to her former seat. Once on the sidewalk it dawned on her. She was outside a strip club..or- A BROTHEL!? Her heart sank upon realizing what her next "profession" would be. Given the change of career it made sense for Mr Richards to be her pimp so that she could maintain the loyal relationship the app had forced upon her.

Standing on the sidewalk, Minh was face to face with the brothel's entrance. Turning around back to the car, neither Carl nor the driver seemed to be getting out.

"Uhm. Briifcase?"

Minh's eyes went wide when she heard herself. That same awful accent she'd ironically used in bed with her husband, and on the phone with her former boss before that.

"You didn't have any-" Carl chuckled and turned to his driver

"-I swear these hookers get dumber by the day"

Minh could still hear him, but it was increasingly difficult to follow. English sounded..strange. Foreign in a way. From what she could gather though, it didn't seem as though Carl and herself had been acquainted for long in this rewritten reality. In truth, he'd just picked her up from a random street corner with the promise of safer and more "business". He'd conveniently left out the part where the brothel would be taking 75% of her earnings though..

Not that it mattered to Minh though, she had no recollection of their first encounter after all, only the end of the car ride.

"Gotta go. Just head inside, the bouncer should know what to do with you"

Mr Richards closed the door and the car drove off, leaving Minh alone with only the clothes on her body in front of a brothel in a strange new city. She seriously considered getting the hell out of there, but where would she even go? She hadn't been in the city before, and as far as she knew, had no contacts. Despite this..predicament she still had the intention of leaving, but found herself incapable of doing so. Loyalty. She was still loyal to Mr Richards, who for all intents and purposes seemed to have become her pimp of sorts. If she couldn't leave, she'd stay there until she was removed by some other external force. Be it a cop or a kind Samaritan.

Fortunately it was a clear day, with little clouds in the sky. It was however rather cold and a bitter breeze graced the streets. The dim muffled music could be heard from the "club" which in truth was just a cover for being an illegally run brothel. People came and went as Minh stood by on the sidewalk, waiting for something.

That something came in the form of a notification on her phone. Similarly to how she'd been sent a notification when being reduced to a secretary.

Like last time, she was presented with a deal. Only issue was; She couldn't read English. It wasn't completely foreign though. She could understand it when people spoke to her, that much she understood from the brief exchange with her pimp. She'd also requested her bags in English, which was promising. Her thoughts were however in a foreign tongue. It was obviously Vietnamese, but it felt..odd. Then again, suddenly knowing a whole new language just like that would catch anyone by surprise. It'd probably be easier to improve her English skills than learning a completely new language from scratch, so the change might have some benefits. She sure as hell wasn't pleased with losing her mother tongue though.

The last time around, the deal helped her with a predicament. She was incapable of performing a job the app had put her in and it had directly given her the tools needed to fill said role. Now it was more a question of want. With every ounce of her diminishing willpower she'd refused to enter the building. If going by the logic of the previous deal it'd make sense for her to either get a sudden interest for prostituting herself, or a new job all together...Of course Minh was incapable of such deductive thinking now, so when she accepted the deal it was mere guesswork in what would happen..

She stood on the sidewalk, confused. The deal must've done something? No matter how hard she thought about it, nothing particular seemed out of the ordinary to her.

"Whatever, I've got work to do" She thought to herself in fluent Vietnamese as she entered the brothel with a slight spring in her step.

Directly behind the sketchy entrance was a stand of sorts with a bouncer behind it. He was bald, tall and built like a mountain. He looked her up and down a couple of times before speaking up in a burly voice.

"Name?"

"Ah- My name? My name Misa Holni!!"

Wait. That didn't sound right? Misa tried and tried again to think back to what her name was supposed to be, but there was a void in the slot where her name used to be. Instead the only words that came to mind were "Misa Horni".

Of course it was difficult for her to pronounce her surname with the heavy accent, but the bouncer didn't seem to bothered and he waved her by. Probably not his first rodeo with hookers like her.

12