Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walls were damp and there was a strange odor in the air as Misa walked through what she assumed to be the main hallway. The floor was littered with plastic cups and stains. The whole building was giving her this underground sex trafficking vibe. Somehow it felt strangely..familiar to her. It felt like home.

The main room was relatively large with lonely tables and a rundown bar counter. In the center of the room there was an elevated platform with a pole and a catwalk leading into another hidden room.

There weren't many people present, only the bartender and a couple of what she assumed to be regulars. The lights were on and the stage was empty. It was probably a whole lot more lively in the evenings and at night.

From the corner of her eye Misa saw a woman emerge from one of the backrooms. She had blonde hair in an updo. The way she carried herself spoke volumes about her position in the brothel. For some reason it was immediately clear to Misa that the woman was the madam of the house. The one in charge of the pimp's whores.

"You must be Misa. Welcome"

Even the way she spoke was dignified. She was like a rose in a garden of weeds. Weeds like Misa and her future "colleagues". No wonder the woman was favored by Mr Richards. She wasn't that much prettier, but her beauty was refined, rather than dirty and erotic like Misa and presumably the other girls.

"Right. He told me you weren't too..proficient with the English language. Follow me"

She drew out the last two words to make sure that Misa understood it.

The two walked back into the side room that the madam had come out of just a moment ago. They walked through another hallway, this time much cleaner than the one at the entrance. On either side of the corridor there were red doors with numbers. If one listened closely muffled moans and the occasional grunt could be heard outside certain rooms. By the time they'd reached the end of the hallway it forked into two new ones. They took a right and entered the second room on the left.

"This is your room. There's clothes in the corner, change as soon as you can and meet me in room 163. By the way, you may call me Madam Smith. The other girls call me Jenna, but you're not there quite yet.."

The madam emphasized the numbers, making sure Misa had understood the message. She immediately began scurrying for the clothes once Jenna had left the room. It was her first day and Misa was keen on making a good first impression.

The bespoke clothes were folded nicely on a chair in the far corner of the room. It was by no means a large room, in fact, it was rather small. There was a bed up against the right most wall, a small wardrobe on the left wall and a chair in the right corner. There was also a desk opposite of the entrance with a vanity mirror hanging somewhat crookedly above it. The walls were painted a tired red, the paint was practically peeling itself off the walls. The singular source of light was a lightbulb hanging from a shady wire at the center of the ceiling.

The clothes prepared for Misa were actually a little nicer than the streetwear she was currently in. A pair of red fuck me pumps sat nicely on top of a black silk see-through skirt. The skirt was matched by a fishnet crop top that would've left her small breasts bare if it wasn't for the lacy red bra also included in the pile. Finally there was a crotchless G-string and a choker that looked more like a dog collar than anything someone would actually wear in public. Little did she know that the collars were in fact the trademark of the brothel. It didn't go by the name of "horndog" for nothing..

Misa wasted little time getting acquainted with her room and went straight for the pile of clothes. When she was all dressed up she couldn't help but notice just how cold the room actually was. There didn't seem to be any sort of heating throughout the entire building. Maybe it was to save money on electricity, maybe it was too old, or perhaps it was to encourage a certain physical activity to remain warm. Whatever the reason, Misa's nipples were solid like diamonds, clearly poking through the thin fabric of her bra.

Deciding to go the extra mile to impress, Misa went over to the vanity mirror to apply some of her own makeup. She hadn't brought much to her new life, all of her possessions actually fit inside the fake-leather handbag that had adorned her shoulder. Seeing her tired expression caused her to cringe a little, nothing a little makeup couldn't fix though! She brushed a few strands of her poorly dyed blonde hairs out of her face in preparation. The makeup kit was fairly basic. A single shade of foundation that didn't even remotely match Misa's tan East-Asian complexion. All the other colors she got to play around with were bright and flashy, perfect for walking the streets at night. Not as much suited for a brothel, that didn't bother Misa as she had no sense of class or style whatsoever.

After a solid five minutes of hastily slapping on way too much makeup she left the room in a hurry. The strange building wasn't very easy to navigate. Misa had already forgotten which direction she came from and relied solely on the numbers on the doors. When she finally found what she believed to be the room she was looking for it felt like winning the lottery. Misa opened the door and went in. What met her wasn't the madam or someone else who were supposed to be in charge of her. No. She was met with an elderly man sitting on a bed with his belt tied around his throat as he was being spanked by what could only be one of the brothel's many whores.

The hooker in question was far less attractive than the madam. She was a little pudgy with short spiked black hair. Still fully clothes, she wore a full leather suit with spikes on it. If the words "dom" hadn't been tattooed across her chest, it'd still be fairly obvious given the scene and her attire.. In a moment of panic Misa excused herself and quickly left the room as she slammed the door shut. A double take was all it took for her to realize the mistake she'd made. The room wasn't 163 as the madam had told, it was number 193. Silly mistake.

Room 163 was a bit further down the hallway. The door was already semi-open and a dim red light could be seen through the gap.

12