Feels Dirty to Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, dumbass, or for the mosaic."

"The what?"

Tanya let go my testicles and laughed. I felt a little of the tension go out of my shoulders, and I laughed with her, hoping to brighten the mood. "You dummy," she said, "she had an art project! She was making a mosaic out of cigarette boxes, and she needed green ones. So she bought them and glued the boxes to the mosaic like all the others."

"Oh." Tanya was not the sort to cover up shameful things with lies, especially if she didn't feel ashamed of them. The only reason she would have said Flo had been making an art project was if it were true. "Oh." A pause ensued, more painful than any punishment Mistress could have given me. "Maybe I really do owe you an apology."

"I think you owe me a ride," she said. "Mastery position. Sit down."

I flung my legs out. Across the room, Mistress helpfully pulled a pack of condoms from the nightstand to give me one. I reached to catch it, but Tanya snatched it. She held it between us and peeled it open with her teeth, eyes fixed on mine the whole time.

"Crimenently," I breathed.

"What's 'crimenently?'"

"You really get into it."

"You're just figuring that out now?"

Of course I had figured that out long ago, but I decided not to answer as she rolled the condom down over my shaft. She shifted forward, close enough that I thought she'd try to kiss me. She released her weight and took me in.

Instantly, I lost control. Always, Mistress had gone at a speed I was comfortable with, then maybe ordered me to speed up or slow down, but never faster or slower than I was in the mood for. She had matched me, moved with me. But Tanya gripped my shoulders and ravished me. She growled with pleasure, and she snarled out commands that I tried to follow, and if I failed, she didn't slow down to let me catch up. I fell back, and she pulled me back up. "You're not pussying out on me that easy!" I was so disoriented that it didn't even strike me what a strange choice of words that was.

I brought her to orgasm. At least, I thought I did. My eyes were shut tight, and she wailed so loud in my ear that it hurt. She didn't exactly give me time to stop and watch her climax, especially because she was bringing me to the edge too. I came. I gasped and moaned a little louder than was natural so she would hear me over her own screaming. Finally (sweet mercy!) she slowed down. She looked at her slumped, sweating, defeated ex-boyfriend and dismounted, looking as pleased with herself as a knightess who had just won a joust. Finally, she let me fall back. I caught myself on my arms, trying not to look weak.

"Hey," said Tanya, and my eyes eased open to see her demanding face inches from mine once again. "I still want that apology."

"For... the breakup?" I guessed.

"For all the trouble you caused."

I closed my eyes. "Miss Tanya... Tanya, I'm sorry what I did caused so much trouble. I didn't mean to hurt either of you."

"And you were a snob in front of Crystal."

"I am sorry if I made her feel that way, but I made sure I never condescended to her."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Geez, don't grovel too much," she muttered.

Leaned back, fucked silly, with her looming over me, it would have been easy, so easy, to lie and say I was sorry for everything. Instead, I took a ragged breath in, got my words together and said, "I respect you too much to lie to you. I never said I was better than her, I never said she was trash, and I never asked not to see her in front of her. I told her, once, that she shouldn't smoke, and I told you I didn't want to hang out with her, and I can't apologize for those things. I say that so you know I mean it when I say I'm sorry I made you cry, and I'm sorry that your friendship with her got hurt."

Bombs away! Now there was nothing to do but watch and see how she reacted.

Tanya tilted her head. Her eyebrows creased deeper, then she eased back a little. "You're afraid to tell lies, aren't you?"

"Some things, it's right to be afraid of."

"You know what?" Her voice went delicate, sweet. It was a sound I had never once heard from her before. "You're serious. You really are one of those guys who just wants to have angel wings and a halo, and you don't care if you get the girl or not." She cradled my head, but this time it was tender. "Is that all? Is that the whole truth?"

"And nothing but the truth."

She kissed me. I didn't expect it, but unlike before, she didn't go too hard or too fast. I matched her kiss. My arms held up, even as she leaned her weight on me.

Finally, she pulled away. "I'm taking a shower," she said. "And you're coming with me. Janet?" She made a putting-on-the-gag gesture, and Janet dug into the nightstand, then handed her the bright red ball gag.

Tanya put me in the shower first, then pinned me against the wall, breasts and belly flat against me, shower wall chilling my naked back. She turned on the water and washed the sweat away. Washed the cum away. Washed everything off. When she finished, she shut off the water and ordered, "Kneel, face up."

I knelt and looked straight up her glistening body, straight into her eyes framed by dangling hair.

"We didn't get to finish what we started earlier," she said. "Please me. Give me just one orgasm with your tongue. That's all I want."

I kissed her inner thigh and fondled her pussy, but it was only to signal what I was doing. She needed no help getting wet. I put my lips to hers and did what I do best. I licked, I sucked, I nuzzled and I kept her guessing.

Before, she had been tense, so tense it was unpleasant for her. It should have been obvious, but I only noticed it now that I felt her relaxed and wanting. I pressed a little deeper, and she moved with me. I got more intense, a little at a time, never losing her rhythm until she did it: she reached her climax.

I had brought Tanya to climax plenty of times before. But I'd never heard her quite like this. Before, she'd sounded like a nineteen-year-old girl, excited, horny and demanding. Now she sounded like woman. A woman who still felt a little love for her favorite boyfriend.

Finally, she knelt down to level with me, pinched open my mouth and ball-gagged me. "I'm putting the gag on because I want to get the last word in," she said. "You said you're sorry. You didn't throw yourself at my feet like I'd been imagining, but you really were sorry, and that matters more. It really does. Now it's my turn. You said you're sorry it got so out of hand? Well, so am I. I mean, that I got so out of hand. I wasn't very nice to you in those last few days, I know. So your mistress got you, and I didn't." She shrugged sadly. "Fair's fair. She's earned it. I just..." She looked down for a moment. "I just hope she knows what a good catch she has."

I tried to tell her I accepted her apology, but nothing got past the gag.

"You stood up to me, back there, even when I really wanted you to just keep eating me out." She smiled. "You really never change, do you, Nick? Thanks for not changing." She put her lips on my forehead for one last kiss. "Goodbye, Nick." She stood up, dressed herself and left me kneeling in the shower.

She and Mistress went back to the living room, and I started hearing the echoes of small talk. Their words got fewer, quicker, shallower, and I realized Tanya was getting ready to leave.

I would eventually learn that her 'goodbye' meant goodbye forever. I never saw Tanya after that. She lived out of town, Mistress told me, and it was never convenient for her to visit the house. Privately, I suspected something else. If Tanya made a habit out of seeing me, she'd be tempted to want me again, even though I was already collared and married to someone else.

Besides, that was the perfect place to end it. Tanya had heard what she needed to hear, and all the bad blood had washed away.

12