Feels Like the First Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife tells husband of BBC in her past.
2k words
4
28.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
197 Followers

My husband likes to watch me get fucked by big black cock.

My husband, standing behind me as I write this, says, "Be honest if you are going to write this down."

He's right. Let me start again.

"I love being fucked by big black cock while my husband watches," I look at him," Is that better?"

He smiles, "It's a start."

I'm going to be the one who narrates the events that led me to be a BBC slut, but I'll let my husband jump in here and there so he can tell it from his point of view.

It began with him asking about my former boyfriends. I've told him previously about my two boyfriends, the only other men that I have been with sexually besides him, or so that's what I told him, but I lied. I have been with one other man, a black man.

We've been married for almost 8 years, so I didn't think it prudent to tell my husband suddenly, "Oh yeah, by the way, I've fucked one other man that I never told you about because he was black and had the most enormous cock that I've ever sucked and had inside me. And oh, by the way, I still think about his huge black cock. Even when I am with you, while you fuck me."

You can see why I thought it best to keep that to myself. I thought that those types of secrets are best kept secret forever. I was wrong, this is one secret that is best shared.

One night while we were watching smut on a porn website, I don't know why we were watching porn, it's not something we ever did before but he suggested it, he asked me about the cocks of my former boyfriends compared to this porn actor or that porn actor that we happen to be watching.

I said, "Come on there're porn actors, of course they have big cocks. That's why they got the job. Most guys I'm guessing, are smaller than those guys."

"Yeah, your probably right I guess."

He chose the porn clips to watch, but I impulsively chose the next video titled BBC with a black man and white woman in the thumbnail view. The video started with the white woman's mouth wrapped around, as best she could, an enormous black cock. Her mouth could barely fit the cock head in her mouth. A jump cut later he was ramming that enormous rod in and out of her hole.

My eyes widened and I think I licked my lips.

My husband looked at me, "You've never had a cock that big, right? Only one in million guys have a cock that big."

I hesitated. I began to make some noises but it was too late for a lie. I was caught.

"You have? What the fuck? Which one of your boyfriends had a dick that big?"

I had no choice now; I might as well tell him the truth. There had been one other guy that I had "slept with", during college, a one-night stand with a black basketball player on a visiting team that I never saw again. And yes, he had an enormous black cock. It was huge.

I really thought he would be angry, but he wasn't, he was surprised and annoyed that I had never told him about the experience. He wanted to know all the details.

It was not a very interesting story. In my freshman year of college, I got drunk at a party and this black guy from a visiting team, I have no idea why he was there, started chatting me up. I invited or he invited himself up to my room and he fucked me silly. I think I had been "primed" to get fucked by black cock by my volleyball teammate Cindy. That slut was always going on about how enormous black guys cocks were and how they could fuck for hours. I think that white girl got fucked by every black man on campus. So, when this tall good looking black guy started to chat me up, I thought I might investigate the matter first hand, so to speak. It was more like two hands in length and so wide it made my mouth hurt when I tried to suck it. It felt like it was going to exit my mouth when he pounded it into my pussy.

I told all of this to my husband of eight years. He listened asking a few questions. Perhaps this would be a good time to let my husband take over.

Husband (call me Jack): Although I looked clam, finding out that my wife of eight years hadn't told me everything about her sexual past did get me worked up. We watched some more porn videos to narrow down the exact black cock size that fucked her. The women in the video were almost always blondes like my wife Betty (not her real name). I guess black guys have a thing for blondes? Well, I understand that, so do I, I married one. Now is a good moment to describe my beautiful wife. As she said, like me, she was a college athlete, a volleyball player. I'll always remember the first time I saw her on the court playing. She's tall 5',10" but looks taller because of her long limbs especially her legs, has long blonde hair, fair skin, straight white teeth, small champagne cup breasts, slim hips and tight little ass, a real Nordic beauty. She sort of looks like Lisa Kudrow but prettier. We started dating in our sophomore year and were engaged by our senior year. I still look at her and can't believe I'm married to such a hot looking woman.

Betty: Let me take over because my husband is really laying it on, not that I'm not loving what he just wrote. Anyway, after watching quite a few videos labeled BBC, (I was wet) my husband, opened a new tab and searched for a sex toy store and at once found the "realistic" dildo section, clicked on color and showed me a selection of black and brown shaped dildos with two half "balls" at the base and a suction cup.

He pointed to "Au Natural Big John 13 inches, 11 insertable length and 2.75 inch wide" "Does this look about the right size, the same as that guy?"

It seemed about right, although, to be honest I really didn't know just how big my BBC one night stand was, but what the hell, it was bigger than my husband's 8.5-inch cock (yes, we measured it).

He immediately got up to retrieve his credit card, came back and ordered that monster silicone dick, overnight express, in less than two minutes.

After he was done with the computer he came back to the couch where I was sitting and ripped open my pants, shoved his hand into my crotch and savagely plunged two fingers into my cunt. I let out a scream. I was wet.

"Just as I thought, all that big black cock has made you wet. Well, you'll have to make do with my small white cock for now."

With his other hand, the one not fucking my cunt his fingers, quickly unzipped his pants pulled out his semi hard cock, then roughly grabbed my hand to jerk him off. This didn't satisfy him for long. He pulled his hand out of my cunt, stood on the couch so his crotch was at face level and slapped my face several times with his now hard member.

"You're a bad girl aren't you, a real slut."

More hard slaps across the face followed. My cheeks stung but the shock of having my husband call me a slut was worse than the face slaps.

"You love cock don't you, I bought a super big cock for my slut wife. But for now, you're going to service my cock."

More slaps across the face with his rigid dick. God help me I loved what he was doing.

He then savagely shoved his cock past my lips and began to fuck my mouth.

He had never forced his cock into my mouth like that, just using my mouth to pleasure himself. He took no interest in my pleasure. That dildo being loaded onto a UPS truck somewhere was going to come at a price. He continued to shove more and more of his cock into my mouth, even making me choke on it several times, then he came, pulling out his dick out of my mouth and shooting three large squirts of his sperm on my face, a facial, another first for us.

He fell on top of me and took his hand to smear his jazz all over my face. Then he kissed me. Hell, I should have told him about that one-night stand sooner.

The kink in our sex life had never gotten any crazier than a spank across my ass while fucking. Nothing like what he had just done to my face with his cock. I was a little shocked. Was he angry at me?

"Not at all baby. I just thought you might like to spice things up. Besides your story got me worked up. Did you like it? The dirty talk and forcing you to suck my cock?"

"Hell, yes."

"Good when Joe gets here things are going to get kinkier. My honey wants big cock she's going to get big cock."

"Joe, you named the dildo Joe?"

Yeah, why not," he smiled.

My story of a one-night stand with a big black cock had brought something out, I don't know what, in my husband and I liked it.

Jack: The tale of my wife's one night with BBC agitated me. When we went back to watching the BBC porn, those black cocks stretching white girl mouth and pussy, I began to substitute my beautiful wife's mouth and pussy. I imagined it was her mouth and pussy being stretched wide by enormous black cock. I could not get the image out of my head. I got the idea for the black dildo by the third video. My wife's admission of sucking black cock, the videos and my imagination inflamed my dick. It was a mixture of lust and primal dominance that made me attack my wife's mouth. I don't why it never occurred to me that my wife would like to be dominated, but the story of her BBC encounter made me realize that she's more sexual than I realized. I also realized that I'm a lot kinkier than I ever acknowledged to her or myself. Within an hour of raping my wife's mouth I told her I wanted to shot a load in her ass. I had never spoken that way to her before and I didn't wait for an answer. I got some vegetable oil from the kitchen went back to the family room told her to get naked and present her asshole to me.

"I'm starting to regret telling you about that black guy. It's pissed you off. I knew it would."

"It's all good. You're going to make it up to me that's all."

"For what? I didn't even know you then."

"For not telling me. From now on you are going to tell me all your secret fantasies. You are not to keep anything from me."

She continued to make protestation noise as she got undressed. When naked I told her to get on all fours. I poured oil on my hand and her asshole and worked the oil inside her. I lubed up my cock and shoved it into her without any preliminaries. She screamed and began to cry.

"Don't worry I wouldn't last long fucking your ass."

I didn't. We had incorporated ass play no more than two or three times in our marriage, mainly because she didn't like it and I don't last very long, but from now on I don't care what she likes or doesn't like. After several strokes I dumped a load deep in her ass.

Betty: Jesus that got weird fast. My husband turned into some kind of Dom sex fiend. Then the black dildo arrived two days later and our sex lives got even hotter.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
197 Followers