All Comments on 'Feels So Close Pt. 02'

by FionaLaFi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

I like the story, doesn’t seem rushed, and the characters are very authentic. I hope that if there is a chapter 3, it doesn’t take too long to submit.

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 3 years ago

Would that all young lesbians who fall in love with their best friends find it reciprocated. Certainly didn’t happen to me, but I’m happy for these two. Still a thousand bridges to cross, and I don’t know if you intend to continue with this story, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they make it. And I hope you keep writing!

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Outstanding. Both part 1 and 2 are awesome. The sex is slow and sensual. I hope you are able to continue this storyline

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Worth the Wait

Wonderfully captivating, highly erotic story that felt so good. Perfect ending if you have no more to add to this story - we can let our imagination run. Just hoping that you find the time to create more/share more with your readers. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

.

There's a certain charm to the imperfections in the editing of this story. It gives the narrative the feel of an honest re-telling of a very personal relationship between best friends. I don't know if it would work so well if it was more polished.

I love the story, and the beautifully confusing natures of sex and love between friends. The combination is terrifyingly intoxicating.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Worth The Wait

Poignant, tense, erotic - wonderful tale. You could easily continue the Fiona - Brooke adventure, but if not, please do continue to contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful job. I love the characters. The whole story is great, but part 2 really shows a lot of growth. I hope you continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent job. Love the characters. It would read something from Fiona's point of view.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter4 months ago

Five stars for both chapters. I encourage you to please keep writing. A little more depth with your characters going forward would be great. I, more than most, understand how life can get in the way of writing. But you have a wonderful raw talent that, properly nurtured, will bloom into something beautiful.

Rose Monroe 🌹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous