Feet Modeling Let Me to a New Lover

Story Info
Role playing made me become my husband´s best friend lover.
3.9k words
3.8
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was a 50-year-old married to Mary, a 45-year-old stunning lady.

They have been married for more than 20 years and had two beautiful kids.

Their sexual life could be considered satisfactory; although Mary's husband was not performing as well as he used to; he, nevertheless, had a huge attraction for his wife. He had different fetishes over her, like her feet, her ass, her hands, but, most of all, he wanted to see her with another man.

Like all sane, well-structured families, he was well aware that this could destroy their relationship; still, he couldn't stop thinking about different ways of satisfying his fetish.

They have been trying role-playing for a long time, but John felt it was not enough anymore. The truth is that he was jerking off frequently, even abandoning his wife for fulfilling his dreams and fantasies by himself. Those dreams were mostly Mary having sex with different men in different situations.

He has been trying to talk with Mary about that, but she was clearly resistant and did not commit at all to having relations with another man. To be fair, even John was not certain about it, but he wanted to play with the concept. The problem, in John´s eyes, was not necessarily that Mary did not want to have sex with other men, the problem was that she did not discuss ways to improve their fantasy. I say "their" because she also got a kick out of it.

And there remained the issue, so common for so many couples that wanted to experiment with something different without messing up their whole relationship.

Trying to reach a middle ground, John decided to try one of his dreams with Mary. It was a light approach to role-playing, with just a bit of extra spice. John had a very good friend Edward; he and his wife were very close to the couple and have traveled together many times. There was nothing sexual about their relationship, but this is what John was expecting to change, at least partially, or at least in their imagination.

The idea was very simple and, basically, innocent enough: while in bed and masturbating each other, as soon as they were feeling aroused enough, Mary would start messaging Ed. Nothing fancy, nothing sexual - the idea is to send very innocent messages and have regular chats, while still masturbating and arousing themselves. The excitement would come not from what was really happening but from what could be happening.

Although Mary was not sold on the idea, John thought he could make it happen, since during the exciting time it would be easier to get rid of Mary's inhibitions.

One night, while in bed, John decided to start some masturbation and kissing and fooling around in general. He also let some photos of wives sucking cocks run on their television. After half an hour, they were both very turned on and Mary was totally wet, almost coming. This is when John suggested that Mary send a hi to Ed. A simple hi... there were not going to be any spicy conversations but just regular ones.

Although Mary started to resist, John inserted a vibrator in her and started licking her pussy. She was really hot and, in the end, sent the Hi message - the dialogue was as follows:

M: Hi

E: Hi Mary, how are you?

M: Hi Ed, just wanted to say hi and talked about the messages today in our group...

The conversation went on about a discussion the four of them had regarding trivial matters, during the previous day.

E: Mary, tell me something, why did you decide to message me directly? Generally, we use the group... is everything OK?

That's the moment that the hormones and juices started affecting Mary´s good judgment and she answered something that could be considered an open door to deeper, spicier conversations.

M: I just felt like we could talk privately too. There are things I feel more comfortable not discussing in our group.

Ed felt a twitch in his dick... not that he thought about Mary in that way, but there was something forbidden in the direction this conversation was taking.

E: Good Mary, I agree. This way we may discuss things that, otherwise, we would not be able to in the other group.

M: Yes Ed... Talking about odd stuff, did you know Cathy (Cathy was Mary´s daughter) was promoted in her job? She is so funny... She told me that although she was happy with her work, she could be making more money selling her feet´s photos in OnlyFans.

Why the hell am I talking about OnlyFans with Ed? Thought Mary to herself, feeling a little bit embarrassed.

The reader must understand that, while this dialogue was happening in Mary´s WhatsApp, she had already had two orgasms and John was fingering her and caressing her body... so, basically, she was not in her regular state of mind.

E: To be fair, she is probably right....

M: Really? What is that thing anyway? Do Guys pay to see women´s feet? Is this for real?

E: Sure, there is huge money involved in that. I heard that more than 100,000 women are selling their feet´s photos on different sites!

M: Wow! This is insane! I should have done that!

E: You certainly have lovely feet...

M: Have you ever noticed them?

E: Of course... It's natural for men. I am sure that you could make good money out of it.

This was a pivotal moment in this call... John was hard as a rock and was loving this discussion... Mary decided to stop texting and resume lovemaking with John. That was enough of an odd conversation for one night.

Later on, when John was already sleeping she resumed the conversation by herself.

M: Hi Ed, sorry, I had to log out. Continuing our conversation, I am not sure if I would have the nerve to do it... I mean, it's a form of selling your body...Still, I must confess it's a bit exciting... different...

E: People would never know it's you. Would you like to send me some photos so I may publish them and see how much we can make out of them?

Mary could barely believe the way the conversation was going. But she was beyond caring since she had come twice already since the beginning of this dialogue.

M: 😱omg! it's very exciting to think about it... I don't think I could muster the courage though...

E: Think about that, not only would you take photos that are not able to lead to you, but I would be the one publishing them. Therefore there is no traceability leading back to you.

M: Ed, this is very naughty... I cannot even believe that I am having this conversation... thank god it's only between you and me.

E: Well, let me know what you want to do later on... You know you can trust me.

If Mary was feeling hot and horny before the messaging, now she was absolutely raving and came one more time while writing and touching herself. This fantasy went beyond what she had expected. They had a spicy conversation while keeping it very respectful. On Ed´s side, he was also furiously masturbating; he knew he was manipulating Mary; he wanted to drive her... she is a respectful woman that needed a push from a trustworthy friend to have a more spicy experience. In the short term, he wanted her to send him pictures... he was sure he would be able to make her want to send more, and more until she was his... "...sorry John, old chap, but I just can't resist...".

Mary spent two nights thinking about what to do... in fact, she messaged Ed, without John knowing, a few more times, just to clarify a few points. She was so horny... she didn't know what made her so aroused... sharing photos online, making money out of it, or having those conversations with Ed, John´s best friend, married to a friend of hers, and sending him photos of her body.... In the next week, she finally decided she would go for it.

Although John was not aware of Mary´s conversations and plans with Ed, she asked him to take different photos of her, but, especially, of her feet and soles; he was ready and happy to do it. He thought, at that moment, that he would be able to use it as another role playing tool.

John and Mary started to take photos and make out during the photoshoot. He was preparing the material and editing it, while Mary was posing in different positions with different outfits and scenarios.

When they thought they had enough material and while still in bed having fun with each other, she messaged Ed (with John´s knowledge):

M: Ed I decided that I will go for it. I will send you some photos for you to check on them OK?

John was going crazy aroused... his wife´s feet would be shown, in a sensual manner, to Ed. Of course, he was not going to be immune to it... he could feel his friend desiring his wife... Funny enough, Mary was not so aware of this fact; she was taking a more pragmatic approach and was thinking about the money, about the excitement of having her body shown to millions worldwide; in fact, because John was following all the conversation, she did not even think that, theoretically, she was sending photos of her body to a friend of her husband without him knowing all the dialogues and transactions.

E: OK Mary, send a few of them and we can discuss it here.

So Mary sent a few photos of the first batch, where she was in pajamas, and you could only see her feet. There was barely a view of her calf. The photos were very family oriented and this was definitely homemade sensual!

E: Hi Mary, you sure have very sweet and desirable feet...

John and Mary were fucking intensely as they read this...

E: I think though that we should show a bit more of your legs in this first batch... just a bit of your calves and knees... nothing too erotic, but the promise of more things to come.

M: Are you sure Ed? You don't think it's too much? I mean, I'm a bit ashamed as it is...

E: No, not at all... Feel free to send me some more photos. It's nothing erotic, but just making sure that we have more context in those photos... feet by themselves are not the same when presented with part of your legs. Does it make sense? Let's start with the material we have.

M: OK Ed, you are the boss! Talk to you soon...

Without understanding the impact of her words, at that moment, when calling Ed her boss, Mary made both John and Ed very, very hard...

So, following Ed´s instructions, John and Mary produced more photos; those photos would not even show Mary´s thighs, but were showing her beautiful and strong calves and a bit of her knees, once in a while...

She happily and absent-mindedly sent the photos to Ed. This time, without the knowledge of John...

E: Those were very good Mary. John´s a very lucky man to be able to enjoy those sexy feet and beautiful legs...

For the first time, Mary felt a tingle in her pussy... it was great to receive a compliment from another man, especially one you trust and is your husband's best friend! Naughty, naughty she thought...

M: Thanks Ed... I´m glad you like it...

Why am I saying these things to Ed? Thought Mary. This is going too far, she pondered, knowing that she could not go back to the way it was before. She could never not send more photos to Ed and she knew it...

E: Are you sure you want me to publish them, Mary? We can still wait a little more for you to be sure.

M: No I´m not Ed, but go ahead anyway. Thanks so much for your support. Let's keep it all between us two OK?

E: Of course Mary; I am the one who should thank you for being able to see such great soles...

M: You are having fun, are you? Emoji laughing...

E: I am Mary, I am... let me publish it and I will send you a link to the website.

In the coming days, Ed published Mary´s photos and the results were fantastic. She made US$ 5k in the first week alone!

She started messaging Ed about it, once again, without John´s knowledge... She was so excited that she completely forgot that this messaging was supposed to be for the couple´s enjoyment and not for a parallel relationship...

M: Ed, I can't hardly believe it! How can I make so much money out of nothing?

E: I told you... did you read the comments?

M: Ed, I felt a bit ashamed... I was definitely arousing a lot of guys... I didn't expect it...

E: Well, you have lovely sexy soles, what can I tell? The forecast for next week is even more money... I will be transferring the funds to your bank account.

M: Ed, thanks so much, you've been such a great pal... It's a bit exciting that this is a business only among ourselves... Would it be possible for us to have a separate, bank account that we can manage ourselves?

E: You mean, to have a new joint account, you and I?

M: Yes...

She couldn't believe it... she never thought of betraying her husband, but this was so exciting... She was entering a completely new world.

E: It is possible Mary; thanks for trusting me. We will have a joint bank account, you and I, and no one will know it...

Ed made sure that the forbidden fruit was eaten, that they were entering a new level in their relationship, and that she was completely aware of it.

M: I do trust you Ed...

In the coming weeks, Ed started to ask for more and more photos in different positions and, especially, in a more provocative way.

M: Ed, are you sure that I need to show my thighs and panties? This is getting a bit out of control...

E: Mary, you have more than 10k followers, and you are making more than US$ 10k every week... if you want to continue, you have to spice it up... otherwise, maybe you should call it quits...

M: To be fair Ed, I can't quit... not only the money is helping, but I am having so much fun... I never felt so sexy in all my life...

E: Does John know that you are doing it?

M: No, no Ed! For heaven's sake, no! I am not sure that he would go for it...

E: Do you need my help for the next photo session?

Mary never considered it but, at this point, she could no longer use John´s photos. She needed better production and, in all honesty, this was a business she felt more comfortable dealing with Ed.

M: Yes Ed, I would love that.

They met in Ed´s home and he already had different photo pieces of equipment.

E: Did you bring the clothes I suggested?

M: Yes Ed... is it OK to be showing so much skin in your home?

E: Sure, wife´s traveling and this won't take too much time. Let's do it,

As Mary was changing into a baby doll, she wondered if she should have told John about it... She was not sure he would approve... in the end, it was hers and Ed´s project.

When she appeared in the living area, Ed couldn't resist:

E: OMG Mary, you look so sexy ...

M: Thanks Ed... where should we start?

Ed started to move her around in different poses, touching her here and there, correcting her body position, and making sure the angles were perfect. For the first time, Mary was excited to lift her butt and proudly show her feet, legs, and body to her friend... even her voice was softer... without noticing she was trying to arouse Ed.

After they finished they chatted for a while and, finally, she left Ed´s home. That night she masturbated vigorously thinking about Ed´s dick that she thought she noticed, very hard under his trousers.

OMG, she thought, I am wishing I could fuck and suck Ed! I am immensely enjoying showing my body to him! This was not the plan...

On the other hand, she thought it had gone too far to tell John...

After the new photos were published, her income more than doubled... Ed would edit the photos and produce different materials from the session they had together.

M: Ed, I cannot have that much money with me... besides, I think you should take half of it.

E: Mary, let's do it this way... we can create a joint account and we keep this money there. Does it sound fair to you? We will see in the future what we can do about it. We can use part of this revenue for equipment and the production of photos.

M: I never thought that this could become such a big thing... In some ways, it's totally out of control...

E: Are you sure you want to bring it back to the way it was before...

M: I don't know Ed... tell me what to do...

E: Don't worry Mary... we are in this together right? I will take care of you... just do as I told you M.

M: Yes Ed... I will...

Was she becoming submissive now? Do they have a joint account? She wants to be in his hands... she needs him to direct her... In a way, he was her pimp.

After a few weeks, Ed called her and said that they needed to step up a notch...

M: Ed, what does it mean?

E: Mary, we have to produce new material... I have rented a studio and I bought you some clothes for you to wear in this next photo shoot session.

M: OK Ed, I will meet you there... please send the address and time.

I definitely led a double life now... the porn queen and the devoted mother and wife, thought Mary...

As Mary arrived at the studio, she was curious about the things they were about to do. Ed greeted her and kissed her... closer to her lips than what they have usually done previously... "Was it my impression or..." thought Mary. He proceeded to explain what was this session all about:

Ed: Mary, as you know we are above 100k subscribers and I read a lot of the comments; you are a huge success.. this MILF aura added to your beautiful body and insanely sexy feet is a big hit. But, this is a transitory success. Customers need more and demand more.

Mary: I am not sure I like where this is going...

Ed: Mary, we have more than US$ 200k in our joint account now...

Mary: What? It's not possible Ed... how can it be?

Ed: We have different channels, I constantly edit the material and produce interesting and enticing materials all of the time...

Mary: You do...?

Ed: Yes... what I am trying to shoot now is for the stars. I want to make us US$ 1M. Would you like that?

Mary: yes... of course... but...

Ed: This time we will work very closely together... we are partners already... we share images, and business... we need to start a new step... Let's start. Go to the dressing room. I prepared different attires for you to wear.

Mary went there feeling a little bit apprehensive, excited and, why not, a bit horny...

The first costume was very much a typical country girl dress. nothing sexy or fancy...

We started shooting and Ed made me show my soles, my legs, and he moved the dress up and up... I started to show a bit of my butt cheeks... he wanted just a bit more... I could sense his desire... and mine... he moved his hands on my ass... raising the dress... just a bit more... I was not thinking straight... I guess this is what they call falling in love with the camera. I wanted to please him, to please the subscriber... I want to tease the world...

By the second outfit, I was showing my whole body... I didn't care any longer... I just wanted to please Ed and the camera...

He started to get closer, and take more intimate pictures... he was moving me around and I was his peon.

He touched me anywhere he wanted, I didn't mind, I wanted him to touch me...

Ed started to put me in more sexy positions, still not showing my face, but starting to show my butt, by whole legs, and, although I was not naked, the insinuation of my pussy...

I loved having Ed touching, moving me... I wanted more of him... I wanted him to make me his...

At some point I was in my fours, with my butt slightly bent, no underwear, using a very tiny cotton pink shorts, and my legs slightly open, showing just ten percent of my pussy; Ed was trying to take the photo and was adjusting the cloth of the shorts, so just enough of my intimate parts would be shown. As he was doing it, his fingers would ever so slightly touch my pussy... I couldn't deny it any longer, I was soaked and started moaning. He took advantage of this situation and, as to just improve my position, kept touching different parts of my body, while, at the same time taking photos.

At that point, I didn't care any longer... I was just going with the flow, I was completely overtaken by desire and lust, and then it finally happened, he slightly opened the shorts, showing completely my pussy and, without any word or warrant, penetrated me... easily, smoothly... I loved it... I wanted it...

12