Feet Modeling Let Me to a New Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not say a word, he just had me with a much larger penis than my husband... I was loudly moaning... "Oh Ed... fuck me... have me... make me yours..."; still, he was quiet... I came, loudly, compressing his dick with my vagina, and then, finally, he deposited his seed in me... and started to moan, no, not to moan, but to roar... like a lion, like a beast, while holding my butt with his hands, gluing my hips in his... making sure his member was as deep inside of me as possible.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, feeling the last sensations of a perfect fuck... He then turned me to face him, and, again, without a word, without removing himself from me, started to kiss me, to slowly fuck me again, although not yet fully rigid once more.

I accepted it, totally, my husband's best friend was having me and I wanted it... and I was not sure if I would ever not want it again...

How I loved having that large dick fucking my married pussy... I never thought I would feel like this again. He opened my legs, put his hand on my butt, raised my feet and made my pussy his. I moaned and forgot about the world, about being a wife... I only knew the desire I felt, my G point being touched, my thighs open to another man.

He looked me in the eyes, and said: "Now you are mine... and only mine..."; I agreed... I was his... integrally his... devotedly his... and my husband would never know it... this is a new me, a part of my life that did not belong to my family... I had two men, but only one was my owner.

12