All Comments on 'Feet on the Ceiling Pt. 01'

by BigWillie1314

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WillyDFWWillyDFWalmost 6 years ago
Not bogged down in useless shit!

This is a lovely stroker that gives just enough details to make us understand characters and their motivation and draw you into the sex and whatnot, but doesn't get bogged down in useless trivia that takes you out of the mood. In a stroker it almost NEVER matters what her daddy does for a living or what the menu specials were at the restaurant they ate at.

You also get points with me for the really vague setting. The fact that this could have been two people fucking at any college just about anywhere in the US helped me slide right into the narrator's point of view. I've been trying to do that in my stories.

I might have left out meeting her at the BBQ and done his description of meeting her the first time on that Friday night. And I'd have probably skipped the fountain scene. But those are small criticisms.

My wife says she likes your handle, but that mine's probably bigger. : )

She also says that if you do a sequel she's betting it goes in the romance category because the narrator and Krysten seem like they're at the start of something.

BigWillie1314BigWillie1314almost 6 years agoAuthor
Author's reply to WillyDFW's comment:

Give your wife a prize! She nailed the part about the next chapter being in the romance category. She's probably not right, however, about the size of our willies, Willy.

Love,

Willie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous