All Comments on 'Feldare Tales: Dual Apprenticeship'

by mack_the_knife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago
wonderful

Ok that was (for me) by far the best of the feldare tales. It was sweet, sexy. funny, and well written. Major kudos.There is a typo though. In on spot there is a He at the beginning of a sentance that should be a She.

themonk110themonk110almost 19 years ago
Very sweet, and sexy.

What a charming story!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Worth the Wait!

All of your stories have been great and this one is the jeweled crown of the lot. You captured the passion of young love so well. Bravo!

Tell your Editrix that I only found one error "The" instead of "They". Haha. Keep writing, O talented one.

jtjr26jtjr26over 18 years ago
Very Hot

I found this story to be incredibly hot and enjoyable. I for would like to see some more stories involving Crissa and Wenn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Genuine and endearing

I really REALLY like this story.

Now excuse me while I devour the rest of it.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

As far as I'm concerned, especially since he didn't finish the "high society" part, this is where their story ends. Unsatisfying, but at least Crissa isn't turned into a glorified sexdoll. Seriously, it's a miracle he didn't have Hyandai participating in regular gangbangs with Harlen happily cleaning her up afterwards, by the end of Solitary Arrow. It seems that guys who want monogamy, and gals who "need" to be sluts "despite how much they love" those guys...was one of his fetishes. I don't get it, but whatever. I'll stick to pretending this story ended here, as just a fun short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous