Felicity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being teased.

I ignored her.

Unfortunately my dick didn't and she was giggling as we left the room.

Once again I found us with very "good" seats. We were in the splash zone. Vicky's nervous laughter began as I handed her earplugs. It intensified when the plastic wrap shield was placed over us. We were in the third row.

I had seen one of their shows on film but this was my first time to see them in person. It was as much fun as I had hoped. Vicky laughed and squealed and joined in the audience response. We managed to cover ourselves in time as the drums were pounded.

She loved the show.

On our way out she shook hands with one of the performers and I managed to capture in my camera the look of wonderment in her face as she did.

I got her the t-shirt and she thanked me for getting her back to school wardrobe off to an excellent start.

I could not think of another date that I could have taken to that show that would have enjoyed it as much she did.

Or for that matter, enjoy Mystere as she did.

Or the dancing.

I was well aware of how much her enjoyment enhanced mine.

I had the perfect date.

And she was my wife.

Vicky and I were hurrying back to our hotel from our Blue Man Group show when we got a phone call from our babysitter. Mom said the three of them were at Aunty El's and for us to meet them there. She hung up before I had a chance to ask a question so Vicky and I headed to the hotel taxi stand and again headed for our favorite restaurant in Vegas.

We found Fay and Fay Marie at the same table we had occupied the night before. Fay handed Fay Marie to her sister and said, "Here, I just changed her but she insists she is famished. Aunt El said to use her office just past the bar. Marie and Alice are there."

The waitress came to the table as Vicky left and I ordered for both of us, ratatouille with chicken breast for Vicky and a hamburger for me. I ordered extra fries and onion rings for both of us. I also asked for lots of avocado sauce on the side.

I was famished and assumed she would be too.

I had not asked her but I got the distinct impression that Vicky was mostly a vegetarian. She had eaten chicken breast at our house but at the buffets she had not picked up any meat except small portions of chicken or fish.

Fay told me that Mom and Alice had been on the phone to each other all day and that she and Mom had been at the restaurant with Alice since before eight. The three of them had already eaten supper.

I saw Alice approach the stage and she waved at me when she saw me. About five minutes later Mom and Vicky joined us at the table. I asked Mom about their date to the Saturday only club and Mom said they would be going later.

The band began to play as our dinner arrived. Mom looked at us in awe as Vicky and I wolfed down our food.

"What have you two been doing to cause such a feeding frenzy?" Mom asked.

I knew the answer she was fishing for but I just said, "We have not eaten since brunch."

Vicky and I were down to dipping fries in the avocado sauce when we saw Mom nod to Alice and stand up. Fay also stood and followed Mom to just inside the door as she urged us to follow her.

We heard Alice say, "We are going to do a song we have not done in almost thirty years, I had in fact forgotten a few of the lyrics which is really embarrassing since I wrote them. A demented person insisted that I sing it for her and assured me she knew the lyrics I had forgotten.

I finally agreed to do it but under one condition, that she sings it with me. Please welcome, as the kids say, my new BFF, Marie Chapman."

Vicky and I were too stunned to applaud but our applause was not needed, Fay filled in nicely for us.

I knew Mom could sing, I had heard her do so all my life. Taking the stage to sing was something altogether different.

They were wonderful, their voices and cadence blended marvelously. The harmonizing at the end of the song was perfect. They got a standing ovation.

Many ladies at the restaurant rushed to the stage and asked them if they were The Fronds. Mom announced that Alice and Mike were but that she was just their biggest fan in Texas. Alice and Mike were soon inundated by requests for songs from their album.

Alice was giddy; she had truly believed that no one would remember their songs. She was especially pleased that most of the requests were for the other two songs she had written and the song she and Mike had written together, the song that eventually got them kicked off the band.

We hugged Mom when she joined us by the patio door but had to share her with her new fans. We heard Alice semi-promise the crowd that they may play another Fronds song later. She added that, "It would help if somebody bought Marie a Crown on the rocks or two. She is the one that knows the lyrics."

By the time we made it back to our table there were three drinks waiting for Mom. I was proud of her when she only drank one.......at a time.

Aunt El herself brought Mom a notepad and a pen. "Write down "Steps" first, it's my favorite."

We watched and listened as Mom sang it to herself. It is a song about a girl taking small steps towards love. I had heard Mom sing it often enough to know it too.

When she showed it to me she asked me if she had it right.

I told her that one line ended with together, not us.

She made her how-could-I get-that-wrong face then changed it.

Later the band started to play "a guy song" and Alice soon joined us. She and Mom put their heads together and ran through "Steps" a couple of times. Twice Mom looked at me for guidance on phrasing and twice I told them they were perfect.

After they thought they had it Alice asked Mom, "You tortured this poor boy with my songs, didn't you?"

"Oh, I did much worse than that. Did you know this was your Aunts favorite song?"

"No, I did not. She listens to classical music."

"That is classical music," I said as I listened to Mike tear through "Freebird." All three ladies rolled their eyes and I suspected Fay Marie was trying to do it too.

But hey, it's a guy thing.

Mike got a nice round of applause and Mom took the last swig of her last drink, though it was mostly water by then.

"Ready?" Alice asked Mom.

Mom nodded and followed Alice to the stage while Fay, Vicky, Fay Marie and I posted ourselves just inside the door as before. The crowd received them with anticipation.

As Mom and Alice stepped onstage they were apparently confronted with a problem, I could see an animated conversation between Alice and the band. Mom came to me, took Fay Marie out of my arms and handed her to Vicky and pulled me towards the stage.

Mom said, "Mike reminded Alice that he did not play on this song, that it was mostly keyboard and overdubbing. The kid at the keyboard was not born when the song became popular. You are going to help your mother become a star."

I did play piano and I had accompanied Mom on the occasions when guests at our house had asked her to sing, which happened often. This song was the one she most often performed. I would not have a problem with it since the keyboard player of The Fronds never strayed from the simple path. I had suspected he simply wasn't very good. I had added a few flourishes.

I started with a short prelude, showing off a little, then slid right into the opening chords of the song. The crowd recognized it and clapped. Alice and Mom had decided to begin the song in harmony, then take turns with the stanzas and end the song in harmony.

"Damn they are good," I thought as the crowd again surged to them. At least two ladies had tears in their eyes. Their applause lasted it seemed forever, long enough for me to return to the table and back to the fries.

Vicky gave me a breathtaking kiss and whispered to me, I can't believe I will be fucking a rock star tonight," and repeated her kiss.

I was going to ask her, "What rock star?" but as soon as she put Fay Marie back into my arms she reached down and squeezed my cock.

Mom and Fay saw that last part and Mom commented, "Oh sure, you two think you have something better to do than watch this old lady become a star. It's not like you wont have another opportunity to do who knows what to each other and that this is your only opportunity to see a legend born."

Fay took her cue and fluffed Mom's hair and pulled out the chair for her to sit.

"Thank you Agnes. It is Agnes isn't it?"

"If it pleases your worship," Fay said before quickly kissing Mom on the lips.

That kiss was soon followed by a flyby kiss from Alice and a soft kiss on the cheek from Aunt El.

Aunt El passed a sheet of paper to Vicky and her eyes widened in surprise. She jumped up and gave Aunt El a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Vicky was beaming as she showed her prize, the recipe for the avocado sauce.

"You better hide that from Alice, your are not her aunt so she would probably kill you for it," Mom said.

Vicky and I defended our remaining fries and onion rings from an eager waitress and watched Mom enjoy the thanks of a string of fans that came by our table.

Somebody noticed that it was well past closing time but most of the crowd was hanging around. As the band was packing up the crowd was pleading for something. Eventually we saw Alice come out and say to Mom, "We have an encore. Tell your son to put down his underage girlfriend and follow you."

I gave Fay Marie to Vicky and followed Mom to the stage. As I sat behind the keyboard Vicky and Fay Marie sat on the edge of the stage next to me. I played a little fantasy of the four Fronds songs I knew, while waiting for Mom and Alice to pick one. Their fans were standing around the stage and almost unanimously were asking for a song called "Rose" which was a song of best friends.

I started the intro and I actually heard the mostly matronly ladies squeal. Alice and Mom shuddered and missed their cue, they seemed to be shaking. I went around and as soon as I saw them take a deep breath I gave them back their cue and they mesmerized everyone in the room.

They harmonized all the way through and I added to the refrain at the end to see if their fans would sing it with them, they did. I added one more then slowly faded us away. There was just scattered applause, hands were being used to wipe away tears and share hugs. Many just said, "I love you."

I moved out of the way and allowed the keyboardist to pack up his instrument. Vicky, Fay Marie and I moved to a table by the door and waited for the opportunity to say goodbye to Mom and Fay and Alice. I called for a cab.

The ladies eventually spotted us and came to our area.

Mom said, "We may be here a while, we have lots of new friends to visit with. Thanks for helping us baby. I adore you."

Mom kissed and hugged me then said to Vicky, "OK, you can have him back now," then kissed and hugged her.

We got kisses and hugs from Fay and Alice and were soon on the way back to our hotel. Our cab driver was a woman so Vicky took the opportunity to feed Fay Marie on the way.

That night we had our first wild jungle fuck. We were not fully undressed when it started and did not become fully nude until after it ended.

It never crossed our minds to use a condom.

It had been a long very full day and night and whatever energy we had left was expended in our fuck. We fell asleep within seconds of its conclusion.

When I awoke the next morning Vicky was laying next to me propped up on her elbows. She gave me a soft kiss then said,

"I have interesting news, two good one bad. First good news is that we still have three perfectly good condoms left. Second good news is that we did not need them because I just started my period. That is also the bad news."

"Two out of three ain't bad," I said as I caressed her perfect ass over her panties.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and peed. I found my gym shorts and put them on and rejoined Vicky in bed. I hugged her to me and we kissed softly, gently. I loved the feel of her bare tits on my bare chest and told her so. She told me her tits returned the sentiment.

Suddenly the owner of the tits loudly let us know she had to have one and now!

I began to pack but most of the time my eyes were on mother and daughter. I just could not conceive of anything being more beautiful. I kissed both often.

As soon as I had us packed we went down for breakfast at the cafe. I had put off calling Mom and Fay figuring that they had come in from the club around dawn and needed the sleep so I was surprised to find them there clutching cups of coffee.

We joined them and said good morning then ordered as soon as the waitress got to us. Vicky and I noticed that Mom and Fay were not completely with us and were mostly staring at their coffee.

Vicky asked them when they had gotten back from the club.

"About twenty minutes ago," replied Fay.

Vicky and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Who do you two think you are, the young and the restless?"

I asked.

Mom gave me the finger then said to Fay, "Lets go. We do not need to sit for this abuse."

"Have you packed yet?" I asked.

"Yes, sort of. We are going to finish that now," Fay said.

"We need to wake up Alice soon anyway. She works at noon." Mom added.

As we kissed them we could smell alcohol and perfume all over them. We did not ask why Alice was asleep in their room.

Our flight home was at three in the afternoon and check out was at twelve so that bit of timing was perfect. Unfortunately it was going to be night when we got back since going east was going to cost us two hours.

After breakfast we had a couple of hours to kill so I took my ladies souvenir shopping and got them some more t-shirts and other useless stuff.

Vicky insisted that I buy our daughter a shirt that read, "Shop Now, Ask for Dad's Forgiveness Later."

I complained that it would set a bad precedent but it somehow ended up in our shopping bag. I consoled myself with the fact that it would be over a year before Fay Marie would be big enough to wear it.

We returned to the hotel a bit after eleven. I called Mom on the phone and asked her if she had called for our transportation to the airport. She said she had and that it would be out front at twelve.

Vicky fed Fay Marie and after that was accomplished I burped and I changed her while Vicky was in the bathroom. We called for help with our luggage and went to Mom's room.

As I prepared to knock on her door it opened and Alice came out. She hugged and kissed Vicky then me and as she walked away she said, "Tell your mother we are too old for this shit."

Vicky giggled and said, "He already did."

Mom and Fay were struggling with their bags until I said, "Go on down, I'll get a porter."

They mumbled something and headed to the elevator. I did not trust them to get off on the right floor so I motioned to Vicky to follow them and went into their room. The first thing I noticed was the bottle of champagne that Vicky and I had received in the honeymoon suite. It was empty.

I called for a porter and I was soon downstairs. As I expected they were at the concierge desk talking with Alice. Before I got to them I saw a limo driver holding a sign that read "Chapman."

I gathered up the ladies and we were soon on our way home.

Mom and Fay were asleep before the plane taxied away from the gate. They were not the only ones.

Vicky and I snuggled up together and spent most of the flight kissing each other and Fay Marie.

We made it home from the airport just fine although we were a bit concerned for Fay as she followed us to our house. She and Mom were still wiped put. The nearly four hours sleep they got on the plane had not been nearly enough.

Fay stayed in her car while saying goodbye to us thinking she needed to go home and be ready for work the next day.

Mom reminded her that she was going to work only to get fired so she may as well be as late as she wanted.

Without another word Fay got out of her car, groaned her way into the house and she and Mom staggered to Mom's bedroom. Two minutes later I went to her room to ask what they would like for supper but they were in their panties already sound asleep.

Vicky agreed that pizza would be perfect and I ordered two in case the sleeping beauties awoke.

We gathered our stuff and walked to the bedroom. I was surprised to see a bassinet and a changing table in the room.

Vicky explained, "Oh, they were the first things we got when we went shopping last week. You were still in class when we brought them home. Your Mom also got some more stuff for us. We can pick them up tomorrow."

We unpacked and hung up our unused and new clothing in the closet.

We threw our dirty clothes into my suitcase.

I showed Vicky the underwear Mom had snuck into my suitcase, silk with hearts on it. She admitted to have been witness to their purchase and their sneak placing into my bag.

As expected Vicky requested that I wear it for her. I reminded her that we had company coming.

We both had underwear we had not worn and we put them in the big chest of drawers, she in the top drawer, mine on the third drawer down.

Her new suitcase was placed in a hallway closet.

I went across the hallway and brought back a handful of gym shorts and t-shirts and put them in the fourth drawer down. Vicky and I undressed and I put on shorts and a t-shirt.

She went to the bathroom to change her panties then returned to the bedroom and put on her new M&M World t-shirt. It was green and reached down to her thighs.

We placed Fay Marie back in her carrier and went to the living room and waited for our supper's arrival. I embraced and kissed Vicky until we heard the doorbell.

Vicky and I ate our half veggie lovers, half meat lovers pizza in the kitchen as we laughed at ourselves for coming back home with twice as much stuff as we left with. Fay Marie looked at us as if she thought we were being silly.

Vicky and I kissed her and each other often.

I wondered how long it would take before I stopped craving Vicky's kisses.

"It will never happen," my heart told my brain.

We cleaned up in the kitchen then Vicky took Fay Marie out of the carrier and kissed me. She took my hand and led me to the piano. "Play something nice for us please" she said.

She sat in the rocking chair by the piano, the chair Mom sat in when she watched me practice. Vicky propped Fay Marie up so she would be facing me. Two of the top three most beautiful women in the world were waiting for me to amuse them.

Vicky had the most radiant smile I had seen outside of Mom's face.

She knew my secret.

I played Clair de Lune for my wife and daughter.

Monday morning as I walked to my first class on campus I noticed that I felt older, more mature. I smiled as I said to myself. "Well duh. You are a married man and a father now."

I was still smiling as I entered the classroom. Some friends that knew what had happened the previous week expressed their shock at learning that the paternity inquiry had fingered me. One of the girls asked me what I was going to do.

I answered, "I already did," and showed off my wedding ring.

One of the guys, a popular and good-looking athlete said, "You dumbass, you had the money to pay her off."

He had not noticed the grin on my face but the girls had. He immediately lost the ladies admiration and a lot of that was transferred to me.

I showed the picture Mom had taken of Vicky, Fay Marie and me on my cell phone and the girls oohed and aahed over it.

My friend Marla said, "This looks like a family. Oh, wait, it is a family," and giggled.

If that fact had not already completely attached itself to my brain before her remark made it so.

We were all a little late settling into the classroom, a business law class, and got a mild rebuke from the professor, Dr. Edith Bunker. She soon had us gasping for air as she ran through her lesson for the day and were very grateful when she dismissed us five minutes early.