Felicity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have..." she answered, her entire face burning with shame.

"Yeah. How?"

"Both?"

"You have a dildo?"

"No," she answered, turning away from him. "I don't want to talk about this."

"I've been with a girl. Jenny Lowell. We fucked, she sucked my cock, let me finger her. Fingered Trinity too, your friend? Yeah. We were in detention together after she got caught with that vape pen. Got her to come for me."

"I don't want to know any of this!" she whispered hoarsely.

"No? You want to see my cock?"

"No!"

"I want to see your pussy. Take your shorts off and turn around here. Open your legs for me."

"I won't do that!" she said, shaking her head and sobbing brokenly.

"Well, we could go for option two, but you won't like it. You'd be begging to show me your cunt real quick..."

Felicity stood shakily and unbuttoned her shorts, but then stood there, frozen.

"Want me to help you?" he asked, almost gently as if he knew she were about to have another panic attack. He didn't wait for an answer, he leaned up and took hold of the legs of the shorts, tugging her shorts down. "Not a fan of the granny panties. Boring. Not sexy. They are you though, aren't they? Comfort, you don't give a fuck. Right? Take them off too. Look at me Felicity. No one is going to hurt you right now. I just want to look. Breathe. Here." He slid her underwear down to her ankles, then took her arms and pulled her back to the couch. He laid her down and opened her legs like a doll. She wasn't fighting, she was frozen, her breathing rapid, her eyes wide. "Easy Felicity," he said soothingly. "Just looking right now. You are fine."

He moved the lantern, setting it down between them so he could look down at her exposed pussy. She hid her face with her arms and shook her head in denial, but she didn't move her legs.

"I'm gonna shave this pussy," he said softly, then she felt his fingertips slide through the hair between her legs. She whimpered, but didn't move. "Get you nice and smooth and clean for me. Lift your t-shirt, let me see those tits."

He watched, his fingers still combing through her pubic hair as she lifted her shirt.

"I have always liked your tits. That bra fasten in the front or back?"

"B-back."

"No big. You can take it off later. You like getting fingered?"

"No!"

"Ever been fingered?"

"No!"

"You come with just your clit?" he asked.

"Y-yes."

"Show me, I want to do it for you."

"I don't want to do that," she wailed, trying to close her legs.

He caught her thighs and held her legs open. "We can go straight to the fucking if you want. I wanted to get you wet first."

"Please Dillon! Please! I don't want this! You don't have to do this!"

"Be quiet," he snapped. "Show me how to work your clit. Show me where it is. Now Felicity, or I go to the kitchen and get something to rip your asshole apart. There's a wine bottle in there, I will start with that."

She reached down with a shaking hand and put her fingertips on her nub, rolling them over it as she sobbed.

His fingers slid into place, moving hers back gently as she rolled his fingertips like she had been. "That's your clit? That little bump?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to come for me Felicity," he said, rolling his fingers faster.

"That won't work," she whispered.

"Why not? What am I doing wrong?"

"You... you have to come from the top, not the bottom. There is... skin that has to stay over it or it is too raw and sensitive. It just hurts."

"Like this?"

She gasped and covered her face with both arms.

"That's it, isn't it?" he asked, his voice going low. He moved to the floor next to her so it was easier to rub from the top. He moved his other hand up her thigh and fingered her slit gently. "Getting nice and wet for me now, aren't you?" He slid a finger into her and she moaned. Her back arched up as her breathing quickened. He slid his finger in and out several times, then added a second finger, watching her writhe. Her hands grasped for something to hold onto as she forgot to hide her face and he watched her face. Her eyes closed, her eyebrows knit down in concentration, her lips parted. She was beautiful and it was so hot to watch her loving what he was doing to her. "Come for me," he whispered, leaning close to her.

Moments later, she did come with a moan through clenched teeth. He felt her pussy clamping down on his fingers as she bucked and went rigid all over. He leaned in and kissed her lips halfway in, forcing her mouth open. She didn't fight him as she rode out the orgasm. When her body relaxed, she turned away from him, breathing heavily.

"That was hot as fuck," he said, nuzzling her jaw. "You liked that? Is that how you like it done?"

"I... yes, Dillon. That is how to do it. I... never had the other... but it felt good."

"Fingering you?"

"Yes," she whispered, still ashamed. It wouldn't hurt to stroke his ego. Make him complacent.

"I want to fuck you now. Doggy style, I have never done that, but I want to. Come on, get down here and bend over the couch."

He pulled her into position and she went stiffly, but didn't fight. She gripped the cushion and squeezed her eyes shut as she listened to him unzip his pants. His fingers fumbled at her slit a moment, finding her opening, then she felt the head of his cock press against her.

"It... may hurt a little, but I heard it doesn't last. It will go away. Cool?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer as he took her hip in one hand and started pushing into her.

She gasped, her eyes opening wide as she let out a whimper that turned into a wail. He was large. Thick and long, and it hurt. It hurt a lot! But she also felt so full, so amazingly full as he pushed all the way into her. "Oh?" The noise she made was shock, the pain coupled with the sudden and unexpected pleasure.

"Oooh, Felicity, this is so good, I like this. Ooooh, yeah baby, this is fucking hot. You like this? Oh Fuck. Does it still hurt baby? Want me to go easier? Fuck I want to fuck you hard. Need me to go slower?"

"No!" she panted, wide eyed. "No! Fuck me Dillon! It's not so bad, the pain! Ooooh!"

"Oh fuck yeah baby," he said excitedly, grabbing her hips and shoving in harder and faster. "Like this baby? You like this? Harder? You want it harder baby?" he asked, slamming in harder as she screamed. When she came, locking around his cock, he yelled in shock and his hands dug into her hips painfully. He came as she squeezed him, clamping around him again and again, massaging his cock like her pussy was milking him. "Oooh, fuck baby. Fuck! My fucking cock made you come! Fuck yeah. You like this fat cock, don't you Felicity?"

She hid her face in her arms, humiliated and hating herself and her body for betraying her.

He pulled out of her, then helped her up onto the couch as he threw himself down with an exultant laugh. "That was fucking hot. You know Jenny Lowell, right? The cheerleader? Cal Smithson lives next door to me and he is always having parties. She came through the back gate one night during a party and laid down on the trampoline in the backyard. I went out to see what she was doing and she made fun of me. She was drunk. She said I probably had a little dick and shit like that, so I pulled my cock out and showed her. That's it, didn't say nothin', just pulled it out soft and showed her I didn't have a tiny dick. You should have seen her face. She came right to me without a word and started sucking my cock till I was hard, then she fucking rode me, right there on the ground in my backyard. Jenny Fucking Lowell. I thought maybe it was some drunken, stupid mistake, but two days later she cornered me between the shop and main building, pulled me into the back of Mr Lewis's truck and sucked me till I was hard again and rode me again. Told me if I didn't tell anyone, she would be my fucktoy. How much she loved my huge cock. I told her to fuck off. If she was ashamed of me, she didn't deserve me. It was awesome though, hearing a girl say that. You know, about my cock. You like my cock too, don't you? You came with my cock?"

"Yeah Dillon," she answered, her face lowered. She felt like she was beginning to understand him. He wanted someone to talk to, someone to like him, a friend. "I didn't know I could do that... I think it was because of what you did before and I was already so... receptive to more. You know?"

"Yeah, that makes sense. Did it hurt?"

"It did, some, but mostly... it was good. I'm sorry Dillon, do you have some aspirin or something? My head is killing me."

"Oh, yeah, sure. Sit tight. Umm, you can put your underwear back on," he called as he went into the bathroom with the lantern. He came back with two pills, then went and got her a glass of water. "So, you on the pill?"

"No."

"I kinda meant to pull out, but, then it just happened when you came. I will pull out next time. Ok?"

"Ok. Thanks for the aspirin."

"Sure. Come on, let's go lay down, it's super late."

He led her back to the bedroom and she looked around. It smelled musty in there as well, but the bedding was clean at least as he moved her to the bed gently. She laid down on the far side and watched him as he pulled off everything but his boxers.

"You have a tattoo?" she asked, seeing the ink on his arm from the indirect light.

"Yeah, I have four. I am going to get more. You want ink?"

"No, but I think some of them can be pretty."

He laid down, but turned to her, going up on one elbow to look down at her. "So, Felicity, This..."

"It's City. Really, I hate being called by my full name."

"City. It sounds stupid, sorry. I always hated that nickname, I like Felicity better. Anyway, this is how things are going to go. I will leave you here, but the door will be locked. Windows don't open anymore, they are swollen shut, and even if you broke one, you couldn't squeeze through. No one comes out here, there are no phones or internet or anything. If I come back and you have tried to escape, I will have to punish you. I don't want to do that, I like you. I think if you tried, we could be happy out here, me and you. If you are good, I will bring you things. Clothes, books, things to do. When school is out, I will move out here. Cool?"

"Umm. Dillon? We can go back home. I can finish school too, and I have already been accepted to college, full ride. You can come with me? We can... you know, date. I'll be your girlfriend. Proudly. Happily. I can finish school, we can move to a place by my college and when I am done with school, we can move back around here. I will have a great job. Electrical engineering. We will be comfortable as far as money, we could live anywhere. Anywhere you want."

"I'm not stupid Felicity. I know you are lying."

"You said you could read people. Look at me. I will gladly be your girlfriend. Hold your hand in school, kiss you. We can go on dates and... keep having sex. I will introduce you to my mom and my sister and I can meet your family. Spend the whole summer together. We can get an apartment by my college, you can get a temporary job if you want, for when I am in class."

"What if I want to go to Vegas first. Now. This weekend. Get married. We are both over eighteen, we can. And I want assurances besides that. You try to get out of any promises you make to me and I will take your sister. Lock her in a bunker I know about and leave her to starve. No one will find her."

"You don't have to threaten, Dillon. I will do all you ask. We can go to Vegas if you want, but we have to go back to my house first. I will need my ID."

"You would really marry me, just like that? Even though you don't love me?"

"Dillon... I don't know your story, not even a little and I won't pretend to know where you are coming from. What I do know is despite all of this, you aren't a bad guy. You aren't a bad guy and you really care for me. I know you do because you know so much about me, that means you have been pining. I get that. I know you don't really want to hurt me, even though I hurt your feelings. I wish I wouldn't have and I am sorry for that. Truly. We have so much in common, I think I will come to care for you as much as you care for me. Also, you care so much about seeing me happy, learning what I like. Not just pretending to be all expert sex guy like most guys do, you ask. You want to know. You care. No getting offended if I say you are doing it wrong, just genuinely wanting to get it right. That's... kind of awesome. I wish I had known you better before tonight. I wish I had known how good of a catch you really were. But I know now. And I know I want to know you better."

"Alright babe. Let's go get in the car. I have a few ideas on how to do this."

Her head was spinning as he drove down the highway. She kept looking over at him, wondering if this was real. Had he really believed her? Had she lied so well? She was yawning and he smiled at her as he looked over at her.

"You can sleep, I will wake you when we get there."

"I'm ok. I know I am tired, but there is no way I could sleep. You good to drive?"

"Sure. So you've never sucked cock?"

"No."

"I can teach you how. Not now, but later, you know. Cool?"

"Umm, ok. I'm not sure I will be able to?"

"You can. Jenny did, it's not too big. You aren't much smaller than her."

"I will try. If it makes you happy."

He grinned and kept driving. When they got back to town, he didn't drive to her house. When he pulled up, she remembered his house, vaguely. "I need to grab my stuff real quick, then we will go back to your place, ok?"

"Sure, I'll wait right here."

He ran in and was back in under a minute with a bag. She had considered getting out and running, but she wanted to wait until she was at her own house. Where she knew where she was. He hopped in and grinned, then pulled away.

"Here. More tylenol and a bottle of water. I can tell your head still hurts."

"Thanks."

"Sure. So you're really up for Vegas this weekend?" he asked, twisting the top off the water for her.

"Yeah! I've never been to Vegas. It'll be fun. How long is the drive?"

"I don't know. We'll find out. You can drive, right?"

"Yeah. As soon as we get my things, I will go to sleep so I can take next shift."

"Cool."

She noticed him glancing at her as he drove, and the closer they got to her house, the more tired she got. She laid her head back on the headrest.

"My mom," he said loudly. "She takes sleeping pills. She has to have the really strong stuff because of her history with substance abuse. Half a pill will knock her out for six hours, easy. She is bigger than you. I don't know how long you will be out with two whole pills, but don't worry. I will take care of you."

Felicity blinked at him, her face slack with shock and horror. Her eyelids fluttered and she saw his grim smile last.

Felicity opened her eyes and stared at her bedroom ceiling. The light coming in meant it was mid-day.

"There she is," Dillon said cheerfully, moving into her field of vision. "Sleeping beauty finally woke up! I was starting to think you may not wake until the weekend was over. Miss school tomorrow."

"Dillon?" she asked, her voice hoarse. She was home? He intended her to go to school? What had happened?

"Right here Felicity. Your mom got home this morning, checked in on you, then went to bed. Didn't see me of course. It's cool. She is about to get a text from your sister though."

"My sister?"

"Rachel? Your sister? You know?"

"Yes, I know my sister. What do you mean a text?"

"She is going to text your mom soon, tell her that she is spending the week with Cora. Cora's dad got called out of town and she doesn't want to stay home alone. She can't come here, too many pets. Your mom won't care, she's done it before. A few times."

"Is she with Cora?"

"No. She is sitting alone in a bunker, locked in. Can't get out. I'll take her food though, providing you behave. Do all the things you said you would."

"You don't have to do that, she isn't..."

"Shut up Felicity. You think I didn't know you were lying? Sure, there was a half truth in there. You wished you would have given me a chance, not pissed me off. You liked getting fucked. I know you planned on running though."

"Dillon, I..."

"No. No more. Shut up. This is how it is. You do the things you promised, I feed your sister. Understand?"

"I understand, I will do all you ask. Please don't hurt her? Please let her come home?"

"After you prove you are my good girl. You are going to be good for me, aren't you?"

"Yes Dillon, I will, I swear, just please!"

"Do not! Not not raise your voice to me. No more talking about it. You are good, everything is cool, you keep your promise. Wednesday I will bring her enough food and water for a week. Every Wednesday. Cool?"

"Yeah, I understand."

"Cool. Get up, you need to eat and drink something. Let's go down to the kitchen."

He walked her down and sat down while she made herself a sandwich. He saw her glance at the knife block more than once. She turned and her eyes went from him to the doorway, her eyes wide.

"Mom! Hey, I thought you were asleep!"

"I was, sugarbooger. It's time to get up. Who is this?"

Dillon stood and looked down at her mom, smiling as he extended his hand.

"This is Dillon. We were hanging, about to watch a movie. He's the one I went on a date with Friday night?"

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Dillon! City has never brought a boy home before! You must be special! You kids go ahead and enjoy your movie, I am going to go work in the garden for a while, City. Have fun!"

Her mom left, with a smile at Felicity and a wink that made her blush. Felicity turned back to Dillon, looking up at him. "If I'd said boyfriend, she would have wondered. I have never mentioned you and I am not the kind of girl who jumps in feet first. She knows that. I will..."

"No, it's cool. You did well. Grab yourself a drink and let's go sit down and watch a movie."

"K... you want a drink too?"

"Sure," he said with a smile.

When she sat down next to him on the couch, he immediately put an arm around her. "Did you change me?" she asked quietly, plucking at her sleep shorts.

"Yup. It was kinda hot, getting to see every last inch of you. Poke around wherever I wanted. Finger your asshole. Watch your tits bounce around while I fucked you. I came on your tits twice, your face, your ass. I even shot off in your mouth. That was really hot."

"You did all that... all of that while I was out?"

"You're mine right? You said we could keep fucking. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"It does, actually. It doesn't matter. I just thought... I thought you wanted us to enjoy it together? I thought it was about us and not just you."

He smirked at her and turned the TV on, pulling her tight against him.

"So, a girl can't tell if she has been fucked or not when she wakes up? After she passes out? Like the night you got drunk with your neighbor, did you know?"

"I knew then... I was sore... and there was blood."

"But you can't tell now?"

"I... I don't know. My whole body hurts. It's hard to tell what hurts worse than what."

"I didn't fuck you. Just wondered if you would get all pissy. I thought it might piss me off if you did... but I kind of like that it seemed to hurt your feelings. Look at me. I want to turn a movie on, any stupid movie, and then make out. Kiss, heavy petting, all that. We don't have to go further, not here on your couch, but kissing... making out so if your mom sees it's all good. Cool?"

She nodded uncertainly, looking at the backdoor. The door her mom would come back through. She turned back to him and he set the remote down as a movie started. He turned to her and grinned, then half tackled her down to the other side of the couch, pressing his lips to hers. She tried to kiss him back, but she was stiff and reticent. Afraid. His hand slid up her shirt past her ribs as he groped her breast. His mouth forced hers open and he used his tongue to toy with hers, then sucked on her lower lip before kissing her again. She slid her hands up his chest, then one up to his hair to pull him in closer.