Felicity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like you are just telling me what you think I want to hear."

"I am telling you I will try."

"What if I don't want you to try? If I am not good enough for you, are you really worth all this trouble? I am worth more than you trying to learn to like me. And if I don't want to bother any more, then you, your family. You are loose ends. Liabilities."

"You are good enough Dillon. It's not about that. If we had gone out, if I had got to know the real you before I made you so upset? I would have adored you. I am just afraid now... you have hurt me... kidnapped me... kidnapped my sister... threatened to kill my family. Anyone would be afraid. Anyone.

But underneath your anger, you are a great guy. You care, you are patient and good and so freaking smart. You have passion and big plans, you know what you want and you go for it. I love that about you. And... you are amazing in bed. And you aren't afraid to learn how to be better.

Anyone would be happy to get a guy like you... but you also terrify me. I want to get past that. Not just because I am too afraid not to, but because I know you are worth it. And also... you are freaking hot. I feel like you are out of my league completely."

"Now you are pandering."

"No. Have you looked in a mirror?"

"No, I know I am ok to look at, I mean you. You are a ten hiding behind awful clothes, messy hair and a book. It's like you are trying to make yourself less attractive. I think you know that or you wouldn't try so hard to hide it. You want to be smart, not cute."

"I am not cute! I am mediocre. And a hassle. I have issues that no one would want to deal with. A freak who loses their shit for no reason in front of everyone. Someone who has never been asked to prom or homecoming or on a date."

"I did."

"You did. And I shouldn't have started to blow you off."

"You are telling the truth... about not knowing that you are hot. I don't get that. Guys didn't ask you out because they couldn't handle your... sickness. You never went to parties, you never looked up from your books or your homework. You never showed any interest in anyone, any guys. You have a sloppiness about you that says you don't care about yourself. You have no confidence, at least it appears that way. Felicity, you are hot. You are beautiful. Yeah, you could fix yourself up a bit, try harder, but you don't need to. You are still beautiful. I like you as you are. You don't care about impressing people, you are comfortable in your own skin. I like that.

But all of this is getting off point, Felicity. You were convincing me that you are worth all the effort I am expending."

"I am just as worth the effort as you are. If I am willing, you should be too."

"That is the answer I wanted to hear. You are worth it. I am worth it. We are worth it. I will fight for you because you are worth it, but I will not lower myself to continue to force you to fake it. I am worth more than that."

"I know. You are. So let's go, me and you. Leave here and go do what..."

"Hush. No. What I want to do... it will be undermined if I don't even finish highschool. No one would want to learn anything from a dropout. Summa Cum Laude though? That is something that will make people look twice. It is the only reason I am staying, sticking it out. Having a second Summa Cum Laude on the roster? Yeah, I want you to graduate too. I want you to graduate, and then we will take the next step. But you have to be good. You have to be my devoted little angel."

"I will. I will try... umm..."

"What? You have a problem? Something you need to ask?"

"Umm. I was thinking... maybe we could... umm... Could you make me come?"

He chuckled. "Now I know you are saying what I want to hear."

"Am I?" she asked, then took his hand and put it between her legs to show him how wet and excited she was.

"Mmm. You are hot... and so wet. Ask me again baby."

"Will you make me come?" she asked breathily, rolling her hips against his fingers.

"Again," he groaned, rubbing his fingers over her clit.

"Pleeease, Dillon. Please make me come for you. I want to so badly."

"How baby? Like this? My cock? My mouth?"

"Oooh, pleeease, like this, don't stop! More! And then again, fuck me and make me come again for you! Oh yes! Please yes!"

"Shhhh baby. Shhhh. Don't wake your sister. Fuck you are wet. Lay down, I want to taste you."

He shoved her to her back and moved quickly, shoving her legs apart and pushing them high, lifting her hips up off the bed before locking his mouth around her dripping pussy.

"Mmmmm, fuck baby," he purred, sliding two fingers into her. She moaned again and ground her hips into his mouth. He pulled back as she was getting close and she made a noise that was pleading. "Don't worry baby, I will take care of you," he laughed, then pushed her higher. He licked her anus and she squealed and pulled back. "Shhh, be still, baby." He licked again, then shoved his tongue in and locked his mouth over it, licking and shoving his tongue into her ass.

"Please..." she whispered, her body tense with fear.

"Relax," he whispered, then wrapped his mouth back around her clit and slid a finger back into her pussy. He fucked her slowly, making her groan again, then pulled his wet finger out and slid it into her well lubed ass.

"Dillon!"

"Hush!" he commanded, then licked her clit again before sucking it up between his lips and swirling his tongue over it.

"Ooooh..." she whispered. "Oh yes... "

He slowly began sliding his finger in and out of her ass, then pulled it out and pushed two in. She whimpered but didn't object as he redoubled his efforts on her clit. "You like that baby?" he asked, shoving his fingers deep and flicking her clit with his tongue.

"Ohhh, it hurts... But it feels good? I am so close, please don't stop!"

He slid his fingers out of her ass and shoved three fingers into her pussy, fucking her with them twisting them, getting them wet as she whimpered. When he pulled them out and began working them into her ass, she tried to pull away and sit up.

"It's too much! It's too much, please!"

"Shhh baby. You can take it. I need you to take it. I want to bury my cock in your ass."

"Noooo... No!"

"Hush. Shhh, just relax. Fuck your ass is so fucking tight. Mmm, I am going to fuck your ass baby," he growled, then pulled back and flipped her.

"Wait! Wait pleeeease!"

He clamped a hand over her mouth and Shoved his cock into her wet pussy, thrusting roughly, as deep and hard as he could. "Shhhh baby. Shhh. Spread your legs wider for me. Wider. Relax your muscles. Take your hand and reach down, rub your clit. Bring yourself for me. Make yourself come for me. There you go. Rub your clit for me, get yourself nice and wet. That feels good doesn't it? Keep going baby," he whispered as he pulled out of her. She wailed fearfully as he pressed his cock to her asshole. "Shhhh, relax. Relax your muscles and it won't be as bad." He pushed against her anus and she whimpered into his hand, but there wasn't and immediate pain. He pushed harder, sliding the wet head of his cock across her opening and getting her asshole more wet, then pushing again. She felt herself beginning to spread for him and she wailed again as he pushed further in, the pain excruciating. She tried to get away, she struggled underneath of him, but he held her down and shoved harder, working himself deeper and deeper. She was screaming now, her body scrambling for escape from the pain. He rammed harder and harder, then finally buried himself completely in her ass with a groan. Almost as soon as he did, he rolled to his back, taking her with him, his cock still buried deep inside of her cavity. "Spread your legs wide!" he demanded. "Wider, all the way. Hush! Stop screaming," he growled as he moved his hand down to find her clit. He began rubbing her again, his other hand still clamped over her mouth. Soon her screams gave way to panting, with small wails mixed in. The panting turned to fearful moans, then her head dropped back to his shoulder. He felt her finally relax, giving herself over to him and the pleasure. Her need for him. He began slowly rolling his hips under her, moving his cock slightly in her tight ass, so tight it was almost painful but still so good. She was close, he knew she was and he tried to hold himself back and wait for her.

When she came, her sphincter clamped down on his cock so hard that he shouted in shock and pleasure that was so close to pain it was hard to tell the difference. He came immediately, shooting deep into her bowels as she cried out in his hand, her body rigid and twitching with every spasm.

When the last wave rolled over her and her body began to relax, she began panting and whimpering again, trying to move off of him. He knew he was hurting her, still inside of her now that her muscles were so tense again, so he let her squirm off of him. He kept his hand over her mouth as he rolled over her and pulled out.

"You came hard baby," he whispered before moving his hand.

"It hurts! It still hurts!"

"It won't be as bad next time. Shhh. Relax and it will ease up. Lay down here with me. That felt amazing baby. Come on, lay down. Fuck that was hot."

"I didn't like that! I don't want you to..."

The door slammed open and two cops barged in, guns drawn. "Freeze! Hands where I can see them, now!"

Felicity cried out and scrambled for sheets to cover up with, not even realizing they had told her not to move. Dillon just lay there, his hand out to his sides and open. Felicity fell off the bed in her scramble for the sheets and tried to get up to her knees.

"Do not move, not a muscle. Young lady, come out here," one of the cops said, looking at Felicity. She stared at him, her mouth open in shock. What the hell had happened?!? She saw her mother then, and her sister peeking around the door. Rachel had heard her. She had heard her screaming, or listened at the door. Something.

Felicity looked at Dillon wide eyed, terrified. Would he think it was her? His malevolent glower said he did. She tried to think, but her thoughts wouldn't hold still. They were spinning and she couldn't hold on to one. She stared at the floor, at her hands and realized in an abstract way that she was on her hands and knees. She heard shouting from the other end of the tunnel, but it was so far away. It had nothing to do with her. She was alone and she was about to die alone. There was too much pressure, she knew there was too much going on in her head. She was going to have an aneurism and die here all alone. She was slipping away...

She felt the comforting arms that were so familiar to her. "Mom," she whispered.

"Hey Sugarbooger, keep breathing for me baby. 1 2 3 4 5, 5 4 3 2 1."

"Dillon? Where's Dillon? I need clothes."

"Don't worry, he's gone. The police are taking him down right now, you will never see him again."

But she would. He would get out, he would find her, he would find her family. Her heart pounded in her chest.

She pulled away from her mother and scrambled up, then pushed past Rachel to run down the stairs, clutching the sheet around her.

The police were putting Dillon in the back of a cruiser wearing nothing but his boxers shorts. Two more policemen were on her porch, talking. "Hey miss, just stay back, we'll take care of everything," one of them said.

Felicity didn't listen as she ran past them to the car they had just put Dillon in. "STOP! What are you doing? Why are you arresting him?"

"Miss, step back please. It's alright, you don't have to cover for him."

"You are making a mistake! Why are you taking him? You can't just come into my house and take my boyfriend away and not even say why?"

"Miss, your sister heard you screaming? Begging for him to stop, she said you were in pain. She said he was raping you? And there was blood..."

"Stop! No, no. She was wrong! She misunderstood what she heard! We were... we were... it was consensual. It was all consensual and we are both more than old enough. You can't just take him, you have to ask me if it even happened!"

"Ma'am," another man said, one that had been on her porch. "You don't have to protect him. We can make sure he never comes near you again. If you lie to us though..."

"I'm not lying!"

"We have seen the signs of abuse already, you can't..."

"You have no idea what you saw! I have a condition, ask my mom! It's like panic attacks, but I shut down harder. Sometimes I faint, sometimes I can be talked through it. Let someone bust through your door while you are having sex with your boyfriend and see if it doesn't scare the crap out of you! She has no idea what she heard, but I know what she wanted to hear. She doesn't like him because he's not popular enough. He's a reject like me. And it doesn't matter! She was wrong! And you didn't even ask me what happened! You have to let him go!"

"Miss, if all you say is true, you won't mind coming down and giving us a statement. We'll get his statement and your sister's statement..."

Dillon finally spoke. "If you have no grounds to arrest me, then you have no need for statements. She told you it was a mistake, a misunderstanding. Uncuff me so I can comfort my girlfriend. Look at her, she is terrified and about to shut down again."

The officer sighed and furrowed his brow, then led Felicity off a ways. "Miss," he said quietly. "You really don't have to be afraid. You don't have to cover for him. I'm a cop and I have 17 years under my belt... after that long you learn to look a man in the eye and know his worth. That boy... the look in his eye... you and I both know that he is off. Don't you?"

Felicity tried to think. How long could they hold him? Could he make bail? When he got out would he come after her?

He would.

"You just don't know him like I do," she said softly. "He cares about me. He is patient and kind, helps me through my episodes without ever losing patience at all. We love the same books, he is smart and has huge plans. I know he seems different, I thought so too at first, but then I gave him a chance. He is just awkward and reserved and focused. You just don't know him."

Her mind was still working. Once she knew where his bunker was, once she had an idea about what he was truly capable of...

"Alright miss, but you have to know... we can't help you if you don't let us."

"I understand. Please, let him go?"

There was a bit of a commotion after that as they released him and her mother came out to protest and demand answers. Finally, the police all left and Felicity wrapped tighter in her sheet, Dillons hand on the small of her back and started inside.

"He is NOT coming back in his house!" her mother said angrily. "Rachel told me what she heard! Everything! I don't know why you lied for him, but he will never step foot in this house again!"

Felicity looked at her mother, her mouth open in surprise, then nodded slowly. She turned to Dillon. "I will go up and grab your clothes, I'll be right back. Then I will pack myself a bag and we can go, ok?"

He nodded, cutting his eyes at her mom.

"You will NOT! You are not going anywhere with him!" her mother raged, her hands on her hips."

"Mom, you listened to Rachel spew her vitriol this whole time and it never occurred to you that she was lying? That all of this animosity she is projecting onto him is a cry for attention from her? You could have asked me. You could have talked to me instead of letting her humiliate he and I both and try to split us up with such a horrible and disgusting lie. And then you blame him for her acting out? I am an adult, past the age of consent. I shouldn't have asked him to come back over tonight, but I didn't want to be alone. I thought she might tattle, but I never imagined she would do something this awful. It is her you need to be focusing on right now, and finding out why she is acting out and saying these awful things. You don't want Dillon in your house? Fair enough, your house, your rules. But that does mean I will go with him. You have no idea how I feel about him and it's not fair for you to judge him based on Rachel deciding to take her issues out on him. So I will go get him his clothes, and then I will get mine and we will go until you talk to her and figure out that she is just being a brat."

"City, with your medical issues, you can't just..."

"Dillon knows about my condition and he is prepared to take it on along with me. He knows and he has been there for me..."

"Babe. It's ok. We have a couple weeks of school left and that is soon enough. If your mom is looking out for you, it's ok. I understand. A few words tonight won't change her mind, only time will. You running off with me won't change her mind and it will cause a divide. I don't want that. I mean, not that I wouldn't love you living with me, but after school is soon enough, right? We can see each other at school, and after, but if your mom wants space I can respect that. It's fine. Ma'am, I don't know what exactly happened here tonight, but I care for your daughter. A lot. I don't know why her sister hates me so much, but I think she is lashing out at an easy target. And I am an easy target. She is right when she says I am not popular and I get teased a lot, I am used to it. I have never been a sheep and it's easy for sheep to target what they see as weak. Someday she will understand that different doesn't mean bad. Honestly... if you wouldn't mind me telling you something personal even though it's none of my business at all... I know why she hates me so much."

"And why is that?" her mother snapped, but Felicity could tell her mom was embarrassed about how she had jumped to conclusions.

"Like I said, it's not my place and I was never going to say anything, but she needs understanding right now. Rachel has a girlfriend that she is trying to keep quiet. I saw them one night... a group of a few teens. They were at a bonfire in the woods, but it was on my property. I went to check out the fire, and I saw them. Three couples, all of them obviously trying to be secret, none of them out of the closet. I told them to put the fire out and get off my property. I am pretty sure she hasn't liked me since, but when I started dating Felicity, I think she thought I might tell on her. I wasn't going to, but I think a lot of this animosity will cool down once it is all out in the open and she knows it's ok."

Felicity was reeling. Was that true? Had he just made that up or did it really happen?"

"Well that is just ridiculous!" her mother said angrily. "She knows she can tell me anything and I won't judge her!"

"Some people want to do things in their own time, and it may not be about you. She may be afraid of what her peers will say and do. Her girlfriend is out and she catches a lot of hell."

"Sabel?" Felicity asked, naming the only girl she knew at the school who was a lesbian and tormented for it.

"Yeah. So don't go too hard on her, she is going through a lot. I mean... not enough to accuse a guy of rape and get him arrested, but, you know. I won't hold it against her, I know it has to be hard at her age."

Her mother stared at him, and Felicity watched her mind working. Finally, she spoke. "City, go ahead and go get dressed and get him his clothes. I am going to speak to your sister."

Felicity followed her mother up the stairs, glancing guiltily at Rachel before going into her room. Rachel was standing in her doorway, waiting, but looked suddenly wary and upset when their mother said she wanted to talk to her. Felicity yanked her clothes on and hurried back down with his clothes.

He took them while looking down at her speculatively. "That was your chance," he said, pulling his shirt on. "But you kept your word."

"I'm sorry that all happened."

"Not your fault."

"Is what you said true? About Rachel?"