Felicity's Female Led Relationship

Story Info
Scott loves nothing more than serving his wife.
8.4k words
3.39
7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
72 Followers

Felicity couldn't wait to get home. It had been a particularly stressful week at the investment bank she worked for. Her job paid great, but the hours were brutal. And the egos on all the alpha males in the office were beyond annoying. Always trying to assert themselves in every situation. Always one upping each other. Always playing stupid dominance games.

Felicity was looking forward to her husband's humble confidence. She texted Scott as she left the office to let him know she was going to be a little late. "No problem. Be safe. Dinner will be ready when you come in," he texted her back. But Felicity knew so much more would also be taken care of too.

Their two daughters would be fed. Scott would have picked out a movie for their girls to watch while she ate and he listened to her talk about her day. Then she would take a shower and pour herself a glass of chardonnay while he put the girls to sleep.

She would wait for him on their marital bed in a satin chemise scrolling on her phone while she sipped her wine. When the girls were finally asleep, Scott would come into the bedroom, lock the door behind him, light some candles, put some soft jazz vocals on his phone, strip to his boxers, and then eat her pussy slowly, affectionately, and tenderly till she came.

Then Scott would blow out the candles, turn off the music, and the lovers would cuddle till they fell asleep. Friday was not about Scott and his needs. Friday night was about Felicity and her needs.

Not that Scott was denied sex entirely. Oh he absolutely got his. You can't control a man through sex unless you give him sex. Not as often as he'd like, of course. Scott would have had sex with Felicity everyday if she let him. But once a week seemed about the right amount to keep Scott productive, focused, compliant, and happy.

Saturday night, unless there was an emergency at work, was Scott's night for sexual reward. He would have a full day of activities planned for Felicity and the girls. The family lived in a huge 5,000 square foot home in a leafy suburb. There were always family friendly community festivals and events going on and their oldest daughter was just getting into activities like dance and soccer.

After a busy day of family fun, Scott would cook them all dinner while Felicity played with the girls and then he would dutifully clean up afterwards. They had tried having Felicity put the girls to bed on Saturdays, but it ruined Felicity's mood. So Scott would again put the girls to sleep while Felicity waited for him in their bedroom wearing a short lace nightie.

This Saturday was no different. Felicity was reading a trashy romance novel and sipping wine when Scott entered the bedroom, stripped naked, and climbed under the covers with her. While he patiently waited for Felicity to finish the chapter she was in the middle of, Scott began tenderly stroking her hair and tracing his fingers along her shoulders and arms. When Felicity got to a good place in her book, she put it on the nightstand and turned to start kissing her husband. Tongues swirling in eachothers mouths, Scott reached under his wife's nightie to cup her butt and stroke her back. Felicity reciprocated by massaging his balls and stroking his cock. When Scott was good and hard, he held Felicity tight and rolled onto his back, giving her one last kiss before releasing her mouth.

He then pushed himself down the bed till he was under her sex and began licking her rapidly moistening folds. After grinding her mound into his face for about a minute, Felicity moaned, pulled herself away from Scott's eager tongue, and motioned for him to move back up the bed so she could lower herself onto his now throbbing cock.

This moment was the absolute highlight of Scott's entire week, feeling his wife's hot, soft, wet, fleshy folds take his length. No experience compared to feeling the walls of his wife's womb hugging his member tightly. This was also the big danger moment. Those first few seconds in her. If he could survive that first rush of ecstasy, if he could control his orgasm immediately, then he was in for a great night.

Felicity waited for Scott to open his eyes. She knew he was trying to control his manhood''s absolute subservience to her pussy and it was important for her to be still and not provide any extra stimulation that could send him over the edge. Finally, after about a minute, he opened his eyes and smiled triumphantly. He had survived the test.

Felicity then began to work herself to orgasm. She knew her husband would cum instantly as soon as she did. He was already in a state of near bliss. The best way she could make him happy, the best way she could please her man, was to get herself off too. So she began grinding her clit against his pubic bone and lowered her chest towards his mouth so he could pleasure her nipples.

Scott had always thought Felicity was an absolute goddess, ever since he first saw her profile on the dating app. Curly brown-red hair. An angelic face. Perfect skin. Toned athletic body. She had been more of a C cup before motherhood, but after their second child, Felicity had treated herself to a little mommy makeover package: a little tummy tuck around the waist and an extra cup size up top. Felicity loved how big and full her boobs felt when she was pregnant and after pushing two humans through her vagina she thought her body deserved a little upgrade. She could afford it on her salary. Scott certainly loved her decision.

He started out lovingly caressing her tits through the fabric of her nightie, cupping them, pushing them together, running his hands over her nipples. This won Scott some faint moans from Felicity which was his signal to begin playing with her nipples more directly. Again through the fabric, Scott ran his thumbs over her nipples as they began to harden and then flicked them with his index fingers. When her nipples had fully hardened he sucked on each one in turn, again through the fabric. Felicity was moaning steadily now and had picked up both the pace and force of her grinding.

With animal-like intensity she ripped off her nightie in one stroke, freeing her breasts which Scott eagerly took in his hands, his mouth now darting back between each nipple, squeezing them between his lips.

"Oh yeah fuck baby just like that," Felicity wailed. "Don't stop baby don't stop I'm so close." Scott then dropped both hands from her chest so he could firmly squeeze her ass with both hands and push her down into him. His mouth now greedily switched between each nipple as her breasts swung before him.

"Fuck me baby, yeah," Felicity moaned, as she was now moving her pussy up and down the length of his shaft slamming down back in to him with an audible slap that filled the room. "Oh god yes I'm cuming, I'm cumming," she squealed, and Scott could feel her pussy convulsing around his member. He had never survived that sensation and he came right along with her, both lovers now hugging each other tightly as waves of pleasure crashed through them.

When the couple began breathing normally again, Felicity kissed Scott on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "You've been a very good boy. Are you ready for your treat?" Scott nodded with a grin as Felicity pushed herself up to the headboard so that her just fucked pussy was right above Scott's face. She then unclenched her pelvic floor sending gobs of warm, salty, sweet, sticky cum into his waiting mouth. Scott waited till the torrent of fluids flowing from his wife slowed to a trickle before sticking his tongue as deep as he could into her vagina to lick out every last drop.

Felicity had been a little taken aback years ago when Scott had first asked to eat her out after coming inside her, but she never really liked running to the bathroom just to sit on the toilet and let it all ooze out either. And when she saw how enthusiastically he lapped up their juices, and how good it felt to have his tongue deep inside her while she grinded her clit into him, she grew to love it as much as he did. She might also have gotten off a little on the dominant nature of being on top while he serviced her.

As she felt her second orgasm of the night begin to build, she steadied herself with one hand on the headboard and she used the other pushing Scott's face into her sex. "Ooo yeah suck on my clit... just like that... just like that...Oooo," Felicity moaned as she felt her second release of the night. Not as strong as the first, but still very pleasurable. "Oh darling you are the best house husband ever," she breathed as she collapsed into his arms.

Scott had been a gainfully employed IT professional when Felicity got pregnant with their first child. But after looking at the cost of child care and a maid for the house, it just made more financial sense for Scott to quit his job and take care of the house and baby full time. Felicity made more than enough to comfortably support them both. It made even more sense now that there were two kids to care for.

Scott didn't miss his job at all. He always thought it was boring and was happy to be done with it. Most of the families in their neighborhood were dual income, but there were still some stay at home moms. They were very friendly to Scott and often invited him and the girls over for wine-fueled play dates. He felt like one of the cool kids because he had so many social invitations. And all the stay at home moms would rave over how well he played with the girls.

Even though he was in charge of all the grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and laundry, Scott still found time to stay in shape. He had joined a running group and he liked throwing the girls into a running stroller for a jaunt every day.

Most of all he just liked making Felicity happy. She was so beautiful, so smart, so loving, and so sexy. Scott knew she was way out of his league. But she had swiped right on him for some reason and he had been determined to keep her ever since.

Which is why on those rare occasions when the couple was in a sex drought, that Scott felt so uneasy. Felicity tried to be diligent about fucking Scott once a week, but sometimes work was too demanding and she had to work late, even on a Saturday. When Felicity did miss one Saturday that meant Scott would have to go two weeks without sex. Two Saturdays of late work and that could mean three weeks without sex. How could Scott not go mad with jealousy wondering if Felicity was at work fucking another man?

Felicity was not having an affair. She was honestly not attracted to any of the jerks she worked with. But one month she was forced to work long hours on a merger and didn't realize it had been three weeks since she had given Scott a proper Saturday night. So while she was surprised to find porn in his web history that month, while she was initially angry, she then felt guilty.

Curious, she clicked on some of the links to find out what her husband was fantasizing about. The starlets looked all the same: just like her. Pretty face, clean cut brunettes with big racks and no tattoos or piercings. The men were a different story. Black, white, buff, fat, old, young... The men were all very different but had one thing in common: huge cocks.

Some of the men definitely were not her type. She was not attracted to fat men or younger men. But Felicity had fucked some big cocks before she met Scott and she did miss them. Especially when they were attached to a handsome man with big muscles. Six packs were nice, but not a deal breaker. Big cocks and big arms were what she was attracted to. She found herself massaging her clit without knowing it.

Scott did not have a big cock or big arms, but he was kind, funny, and sweet. Felicity had attracted plenty of assholes with great bodies and as good as those bodies were at pleasing her sexually, she was not going to serve any man outside the bedroom.

Scott worshiped her but not in a creepy way. He didn't try to spy on her or control her. He respected her as her own person and only sought to make her happy. To make them happy. To make their family happy.

Not that Scott behaved perfectly. No husband did. Normally when Scott misbehaved, she would punish him by denying sex. Sometimes just a couple days, sometimes a whole week. But she had been negligent and had accidentally denied Scott for three weeks when he had done nothing wrong... until the porn. She couldn't punish him by denying again. That would just make the situation worse. Instead, she chose a different path.

That Saturday, while Scott was putting the girls to bed, instead of reading a trashy romance novel, Felicity opened Scott's laptop and chose some of the scenes that turned her on the most. She was wet and horny by the time Scott came to bed and she waited till he closed the door behind him before she turned up the volume of the video she was currently watching.

"Oh yeah fuck me with that big dick," the starlet on the computer wailed. "Oh god you're so deep. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yeah."

Scott turned bright red. He was caught.

"I'm not mad sweetie. Mommy's been neglecting you," Felicity cooed. "Come here and let's enjoy this scene together."

Scott was still unnerved. He slowly moved towards the bed, encouraged by his wife's obvious arousal and the fact that her finger was rubbing her clit.

"Get naked and lay next to me," Felicity said seductively tapping the bed next to her. "Mommy's going to jerk you off tonight."

Scott did as instructed but he had trouble getting his pants off over his erection. When Scott did finally lay next to her, Felicity lubricated one hand with her own wetness and then used that to begin stroking her husband.

"Scott, honey," Felicity said. "I need you to tell me the truth. Do you promise to tell me the truth?"

Scott could barely manage to nod as between the porn on his computer and his sexy wife still furiously rubbing herself with one hand as she stroked him with the other, he was experiencing sensory overload.

"Scott, do you fantasize about watching other men with big cocks fuck me?" Felicity asked. "Be honest."

Scott nodded.

"Scott, this is very important," Felicity continued. "Do you want to watch me fuck a big cock in real life? Be honest. Take your time. There is no wrong answer here. Just be honest and tell me the truth."

"I...I...Yes baby I fantasize about watching you fuck well endowed men," Scott all but whispered. "I want to watch men with big cocks pleasure you like I can't."

At that admission, Felicity stopped fingering herself and stroking her husband. Instead she pushed him back onto the bed and mounted his cock.

"You are a good boy Scott," Felicity said. "And good boys deserve to be rewarded," she continued as she began to ride him. Scott didn't last long, however, the stimulation of the porn, the thought of watching his wife actually fuck another man, her little slice of heaven enveloping his manhood, it was all just too much.

Felicity tried to hide her disappointment in Scott's early release. As his member shrank and slowly slipped out of her she ground her mound into his pubic bone as hard and fast as she could. Luckily between the porn on the computer and the thought of fucking a well hung man again, she was close too. And she got the job done. But by the time she finished, his cum was all over both of them and the sheets. Emotionally spent, however, neither partner seemed to care, and they fell asleep letting the mess dry between them.

The next morning was like nothing ever happened. In the weeks that followed, husband and wife went back to their routines without a second thought. Friday nights were for Felicity and Saturdays were for Scott... except Felicity started to explore some kink and dating sites for a bull.

Priority one was he had to be discreet. Well that's not true. Priority number one was he had to have a big cock. Priority two was he had to be discreet. Felicity was a professional woman and she did not want her extracurricular activities gossiped about. Priority three was body type, big and strong. Priority four was likability. He had to be more than a walking dildo. He had to be someone she could stand for more than five consecutive seconds. And finally, it had to be someone who agreed to respect Scott. She was doing this for him.

Pictures of her body, but not her face, as well as the fact that she was a married woman looking for a regular bull, not just a one night stand, brought plenty of interest. She had coffee with a dozen prospects. Drinks with a half dozen. And dinner with two. She finally decided on a six foot two two hundred pound lawyer in his mid-40s who was also married with children. His name was John. And he ws black.

He had an understated confidence about him. He was calm, mature, and warm while also exuding strength and dominance. He was smooth and complimentary. He made her feel extremely desired without betraying an ounce of desperation. She wanted him bad. She would have fucked him that night after dinner, but she reminded herself this was all for Scott.

John didn't have a lot of rules, which Felicity liked. Yes Scott could watch. No he could not touch John during sex. Scott was to do everything John told him to, no questions asked. Felicity was to get adjoining rooms in a nice hotel and make dinner reservations for them all to get to know each other that night. Those all worked for Felicity.

All that was left to do was tell Scott. Well that and consummate the new relationship.

That next Monday as Scott was doing the dishes while the girls were playing in the next room, Felicity told Scott to reserve adjoining rooms at a luxury hotel chain near the airport, for that Friday night. "You'll also need to make reservations at the hotel restaurant for three at nine. I've decided to make your fantasy a reality," she said as if she was reminding him to pick up milk at the store. "I've selected a bull to join us for the evening. Dress business casual and pack an overnight back for both of us. I'll have to meet you at the hotel directly from work."

Scott momentarily stopped doing the dishes, turned to face his wife, smiled, and said, "My pleasure."

Felicity was not surprised by Scott's reaction. It had long been settled in their relationship that her decisions were the law. When she decided they should be married, Scott proposed. When she decided they needed to move for her career, they did. When she decided they needed to move into their current house, they did. When she decided it made the most sense for Scott to quit his job and stay home with their baby, he did.

It's not that Felicity ignored what Scott thought. She listened to him and understood his opinions on everything. And she took his feelings into account. But ultimately, she was the decision maker. She always had been and she was now. If Felicity wanted to have sex with other men, it was going to happen. And Scott was fine with that.

Actually he was more than fine with that. Scott knew he was average looking with average equipment at best. Felicity, however, was a goddess. Yes he could make her cum. But he knew well endowed men had made he cum harder before they met, and he wanted her to have that again. He wanted to watch her get the gratification she so rightly deserved.

Scott had packed Felicity's bags for her business trips many times, so preparing an overnight bag was an easy task. The babysitter came around 4 pm, Scott kissed the girls goodbye and left for the hotel wearing khakis a white button down shirt and a blue sport jacket.

Felicity had left for work that morning in a short black pencil skirt, tight white blouse, black blazer, and black four inch heels. It was her professional sexual intimidation outfit. She wore it whenever she needed to keep younger men in line at the office. Confident young male junior associates had been turned into stuttering incoherent messes after she dressed them down in front of their colleagues. Rumor had it she even made one quant cum in his pants when she lit into him for missing an assignment. Felicity liked that rumor.

AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
72 Followers