Felicity's Female Led Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity could see Scott's eyes widen to the size of silver dollars. "Yes hubby. You can come clean me. Come eat John's cum from my well fucked pussy."

Scott didn't want to seem desperate but he practically sprinted to place his mouth at the base of his wife's sopping wet slit. John had cum so deep inside her that Scott could only lap up the juices around her folds before the first drops of semen began emerging from her depths. But what was once a trickle quickly turned into a torrent. John had deposited an acre of sperm into Felicity and the stream of sticky stretchy goodness did not stop pouring out of her for some time. Like a practiced professional, Scott slurped and swallowed it all, savoring every last drop, which, Scott noted, was sweater and more tangy than his own deposits.

"I have fucked my share of wives as their husbands watched," John commented from the doorway of the bathroom. "But may I say, you two definitely seem more connected than most couples. You both are very lucky." Felicity smiled with pride at the compliment while Scott concentrated on finishing his task.

While John watched Scott do his work, he walked over to Scott's chair, sat down and sipped wine from his glass as Scott continued to lick his wife clean. When Scott did finally come up for air, John had some news for him.

"I do hope you enjoyed your clean up job Scott, because I am afraid I will need to keep your wife for the night," John said. "I can sense she is dying to fall asleep in my arms tonight and I have at least two more loads to deposit in her. So please do kiss her goodnight and return to your room so we can have some privacy. I promise that shortly after dawn I will be done with her, and you can reclaim her then, which I am confident will be an exciting new chapter in your relationship."

Scott looked to Felicity who nodded in agreement and on that signal he kissed her goodnight, pushed himself off the bed, collected his clothes, and left for his room, closing the connected door behind him.

All three lovers quickly fell asleep thereafter, Scott alone in his bed, Felicity nestled snugly amongst John's muscles, as they spooned each other to sleep.

Scott was awakened by the sounds of moaning and bodies slapping together at 2 am. "Huhn huhn huhn shit mhmm mhmm mhmm ahh shit huhn huhn yeah that's so deep so deep," Felicity cried. "You are so tight baby," John said back.

"Oh shit yeah yeah yeah huh huh mmm mmm yeah yeah oh yeah uhuhn uhuhn," Felicity continued.

"You ready for your cum! You ready for your cum!" John shouted.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! CUM IN ME!" Felicity shouted back.

"ARGH...OHHHH!" John growled over the sound of Felicity's continued moans.

"Hug-ah, hug-ah, ohhh," John's moans became softer as Scott could now hear Felicity again. "Mhmmm...mhmmm...mhmmm... yes baby keep coming in me. You feel so good."

And then silence as the two most have drifted back to sleep.

Scott must have slept through the morning session because he was next awakened by his phone vibrating. He could hear the shower in the other room running.

"John is in the shower now. He should be done soon. As soon as you hear the door close, come quick I have something for you," the text read.

Scott heard the water turn off, then a couple minutes of silence, then John's voice, then Felicity's. Shortly thereafter he heard the front door close and he ran into John's room through the connecting door.

Felicity was on the bed, naked, no bed sheets covering her body. She beckoned to him with her index finger, smiling warmly. "Come quick, my husband, I've been clenching for like ten minutes to save this for you. But I don't want you to go down on me. I want you to take me like John did. Or I guess retake me. I want you to climb on top of me and make this pussy yours again."

Scott nodded, beaming from ear to ear, as he crawled between her legs, erection in hand.

"Are you ready here it comes," Felicity said as Scott could see her unclench the muscles holding her entrance closed. Surprisingly, nothing dropped out when she did. John must have cum really deep inside her. But Scott didn't wait for any fluid to escape. He placed his arms over Felicity's shoulders to steady himself and thrusted in. Hard.

She was definitely looser than he had ever felt before. But she was also hotter and gooeyer than he could ever remember. Knowing where that extra ooze came from only made Scott hotter. He began fucking Felicity harder than he ever had.

"That's it baby, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me yours again," Felicity cooed as she affectionately caressed Scott's arms and back.

Scott loved Felicity's hot and sloppy pussy. It was definitely different. But good different. He would certainly have cum already if it was later in the day, but since it was morning his body was coursing with testosterone, giving his morning wood extra stamina. He gave Felicity the fucking of his life, and for once he actually welcomed the growing pressure coming from his balls.

Felicity could feel it too. "Yes Scott. Don't hold back. Let yourself go. Cum in me. Cum in me!" And as she said it she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his back and drew him in as tight as she could.

"OHHH YES! OH GOD YES FELICITY. YOU FEEL SO GOOD!" Scott shouted as he came. Felicity just held him tight in her arms and legs, gently stroking his back as Scott came down from his peak.

"Oh god I love you so much," Scott said as he regained his composure.

"I love you too sweetie. This night was amazing. You are amazing. Very few husbands can do what you do. I am very lucky. You make me feel so loved and lucky," Felicity said.

"Let's shower together, put on some robes, order room service for breakfast and just relax this morning," she continued.

And that's exactly what they did. With an extra added nap before they got dressed and checked out. Later that night Felicity rewarded Scott again, mounting him as normal after he put the girls to sleep.

***

Felicity knew she had to have John again and she couldn't wait for a babysitter and a hotel room to do it. She told Scott that she was going to start seeing John occasionally downtown during the week. Scott said that was fine and she didn't need to tell him about every rendezvous. As long as Saturday night was always his, he was happy.

"Although if we could have all three of us in a hotel for a night again, maybe like once a month, that would be great too," Scott said.

"Of course sweetie," Felicity said. "I wouldn't want it anyother way."