Felicity's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[*Sound of door opening and closing*]

"So here's something for the notes, subject has lost her mind in a sea of sexual thoughts and is about to enter the security room naked and allow whoever is in there carte-blanche to do what they want with her body. Subject is sensuously bending over to look into the iris scanner."

[*Beep*]

"And here we go."

[*Door opening and footsteps in*]

"Hey there's nobody here."

"Sigh, my ability to think clearly is severely jeopardised in this state, of course the security room would also have a spare radio inside to communicate with the guards. Experiment concludes."

Conclusion:

Listening back on the recording, the time taken from the terminal to the security room (removing the false start) was 28 minutes and 14 seconds, meaning that we can conclude tasks should take around 1.8 times longer to complete in a sexually compromised state, this means future tasks will be times at an increment 1.9 times more than doing the task under control conditions.

What strikes the author about the previous experiment is the subject's willingness to be seen in such a state. Anecdotally, the subject's arousal skyrocketed from the moment they thought they were going to be seen by "the person in the security room." After the conclusion of the experiment's recording, subject pleasured herself repeatedly before putting clothes back on. This is all useful for the design of future experiments.

4th Experiment:

Introduction:

A curious situation occurred recently. Subject often engages in after work drinks on a Friday, and a regular occurrence is for some of the men in her department to visit a strip club afterwards. Usually when a man takes an informal role call as to who will be following him to "The Jade Cufflink" it is taken as read that the women in attendance will not be following them. However at the most recent work drinks subject found herself going out of her way to agree to accompany the men to such a club.

At the club, subject felt a deep sense of eroticism, jealousy, and contemplation. The girls at the club were free to expose themselves, however in doing so they lost any sense of risk or humiliation, in fact they were empowered by the power their performance gave them over the patrons. They were owning their sexual being, this made subject lust for a taste of their experience, but not wish to become comfortable with her displays of nudity.

At the club, subject was introduced to the game "I'm going to the bar." A simple memory game where participants take it in turns to add one drink to a fictional drink order. First person to forget a drink on the collective list loses and has to buy the round. With only 5 other players of moderate intelligence, subject had no trouble winning every time.

After some more drinks and absorbing the atmosphere, subject was in a more relaxed mood and her co-workers knew it. They proposed new stakes for the next round of "I'm going to the bar" under the guise of making it more interesting against the backdrop of subjects excellence. Whereby the game would be subject vs. the whole group, if subject was able to beat the whole group they would pay for her to have a private dance and a taxi home. However if any of the group beat subject, they would utilise an interesting quirk they knew the club indulged. For a rather large fee, the club allows female patrons to have a go at stripping on stage.

Subject readily agreed and the prospect of stripping for the club for her colleagues was indeed tempting. Subject spent a large part of the game contemplating a deliberate mistake and the effects that would have. However, whether it was her higher functions intervening or simple ego, the subject could not bring herself to throw the game and ended up having an enjoyable rest of the evening paid for by the rest of the group.

Methodology:

Subject called The Jade Cufflink to double-check the offer was real, on discovering that it was, she paid the fee and booked herself in to have a go at being a stripper.

Wednesday night The Jade Cufflink will welcome onto their stage "Ditzi" a stripper persona to be affected by subject. Subject will be wearing thick makeup mixed with subtle facial prosthesis and a colourful wig, subject will also have their height and stature obscured with platform heels and will be wearing contacts to be without her trademark wide framed glasses. On the off chance someone with prior knowledge of subject walks on in her stripping, the author is confident she will not be recognised.

The purpose of this experiment is threefold

Gathering qualitative data on subject's experiences of direct and overt sexual exposure.

Dispelling a subconscious hypothesis in the subject's mind that she excels at everything she attempts, allowing her to acutely experience the humiliation of inferiority.

Assessing subject's relative sexual appeal to professional strippers through the metric of money thrown on the stage and tucked into subject's underwear during the performance.

Data will be gathered in the form of subject interviews preceding and following the experiment.

Data:

"It is 10:37pm on Wednesday and I am currently in the changing rooms at The Jade Cufflink. In preparation, I was here with a hidden camera last Wednesday and I have estimated that the average tip per dance at this time is between twenty six and thirty four dollars (according to internet research this makes this a club with far wealthier and generous patrons than average, which is to be expected considering it's location in central DC)."

[*Ongoing rustling*]

"I applied the prosthetics, makeup, and wig before coming here and am confident that even up close co-workers wouldn't recognise me, hell even I struggle to recognize myself looking in the mirror. My face is now a bit wider, but sharper with the heavy contouring and my nose is longer and more pointed, now with a fake diamond nose stud. I've firmly attached a sherbet pink wig to the top of my head and styled it into pigtails tied up with large silver bows. My makeup is also following a neon colour scheme, electric pink lipstick with over the top sparkly green eyeshadow pouring out from my eyelids and part way across my face."

[*Sound of zip being done up*]

"Hopefully this outfit, paired with the clothes I have chosen and this lollypop I will be using as a prop will convey to the audience what I want them to think of me, that I am a silly little girl. I want them to see me as immature and nonthreatening, the kind of girl you could take advantage of, the opposite of what I am at work."

[*Knock on the door*]

"One minute! As I narrate this I am putting on my outfit, naturally I have put on a skimpy string bikini and thong, both neon green. Opaque white thigh high stockings with pink bows on top. And as a coup de grace an electric blue, faux leather... uh, dress? It's closer to a body wrap, it's so tight the tiny straps over my shoulders are purely decorative, it is short enough to show off a lot of cleavage and the hem barely ends below my underwear and there is a zip that goes all the way down the front for speedy removal. Finally my shoes are 7 inch..."

[*Knock on the door followed by the door opening.*]

[Other voice] "come on Ditzi, finish your call, you're up."

"Oh, alright. Um bye"

...

"O...K [*sniff*] that was a unique experience. Let's go through it err... chronologically. I got onto the stage and boy the club looks more [*sniff*] busy from up there than it did from within the crowd. The music flared up and the lights turned on to me. I began to dance... a bit inelegantly I will agree, I don't have a huge amount of experience on heels."

[*A series of small sobs*]

"As I sensuously pulled down the zip on my skirt I saw men calling their friends over to come stare at me, [*sniff*] I... I actually thought I was doing well. It wasn't until I swung around the poll and landed shakily on my feet that I began to hear the laughter. They were laughing at me. I swear that prick DJ turned the volume down on my music because I could hear every snide comment and horrible joke at my expense."

[*Long pause with sounds of sobbing*]

"I retreated into the routine I had planned, power through and hope that when my bra came off they would see I was serious. The laughter actually got louder when I got my tits out. I heard one man say I needed a push-up bra, to which another man replied [*sniff*] 'fuck push-up, this surfboard needs a training bra.' And yet I kept dancing and smiling"

[*heavy breathing*]

"Finally I peeled off my neon bikini bottoms. Despite, or maybe even because of, the humiliation I was going through they were sodden. I sat at the edge of the stage and spread-eagled myself in front of the cruelest man, and he said... [*heavy breathing*] 'glad someone here is enjoying themself.' I kept dancing, I bent and stretched and pulled at myself, making sure every man could see every little part of me and in return I got laughter, verbal abuse and not a single dollar in tips.

[*Long pause with heavy breathing followed by moans*]

"I can't believe this, I have never been so degraded in all my life and just through the process of reliving my experience I went from crying to masturbating. This is a very dangerous thing to discover I am turned on by."

Conclusion:

Author will be examining the success of their experiment through the three criteria set in the methodology.

On the first criteria, we have gathered deep and applicable qualitative data on the clients reaction to an unorthodox sexual experience, gaining insight into new avenues of arousal for subject.

The second criteria is certainly the one we met most thoroughly, subject's subconscious hypothesis of universal natural talent has been thoroughly discredited. Author cannot imagine a more comprehensive experience of the humiliation of inferiority.

The third criteria is problematic as we run into a divide by 0 error. The initial plan was to ratio the money earned by subject to the money earned by professionals to establish subject's erotic worth. Without any earnings by subject we must ultimately come to a similar conclusion to what was clearly expressed to the subject by the experiment observers, that subject is worthless as a sexual being. Subsequent experiments will acknowledge and reinforce this idea into the subject's identity.

5th experiment:

Introduction:

Since the events of the last experiment, subject has developed a taste for what the author can only describe as social masochism. Incidences include.

Tucking the hem of her skirt into her knickers before walking down the road.

Going to the shop with the word "whore" left written across her face in ink that is faded but still visible if observed closely.

Wearing a collar to a tanning salon to leave a suggestive tan line around her neck.

Using a mixture of corn starch, xanthan gum and water to leave imitation semen stains on her clothes.

"Accidentally" showering naked in the men's communal showers at the gym and leaving only once she was walked in on.

These all suggest that subject has internalised the outcome of the previous experiment. But author is curious how deep subject's desire for social humiliation will go, so has designed a game theory experiment to see at which point subject will stop striving for more and more severe humiliation to service her need for new and unique sexual gratification.

Methodology:

The concept behind the experiment is that on Friday in a fortnight's time (Friday 25th February), subject will spend the day obeying parameters that evolved from her behaviour beforehand. Utilising skinner box theory, author felt that a gamified randomisation of parameters linked to subject's masturbatory habits would provide the best balance of sexual indulgence to masochistic consequences.

Therefore, before subject is allowed to masturbate, she must roll a dice and add a score of one to the number category displayed, each number fits a theme of punishment, each score increasing the severity of the parameter up the following scale.

0: parameter not applied.

1: a moderate parameter that could easily be written off by a third party.

2: a risky parameter with a distinct possibility of deep humiliation.

3: a parameter that will definitely cause deep and lasting embarrassment or social consequences for subject.

4: a devastating parameter that will unquestionably cause permanent negative effects on the subject's life (e.g. loss of job, loss of ability to get a new job and possible arrest).

The categories where score will be applied are as follows:

1: trigger for action described in parameter 2.

...1- every time subject uses the toilet.

...2- every time subject receives a phone call or text message.

...3- every 15 minutes.

...4- every time subject makes eye contact with another person.

2: action to be completed immediately every time trigger is met.

...1- sensuously moan.

...2- pinch her nipples.

...3- place a vibrating bullet against her clitoris for 30 seconds.

...4- remove a buttplug from her anus, shove it down her throat until she gags, then put it back inside her anus.

3: clothing the subject is to wear.

...1- coloured blouse with skirt that finishes above the knee, no underwear.

...2- white blouse with only half the buttons done up and leggings that are 2 sizes too small, no underwear.

...3- subject must wear children's clothing, outfit cannot be sized for children older than 8 and the whole ensemble must cost less than $10. Once again no underwear.

...4- no clothing whatsoever.

4: after work activity.

...1- go to the bar and sleep with one of her colleagues.

...2- go to the strip club with colleagues and lose every game of "I'm going to the bar."

...3- spend day trying to get as many colleagues to go to the bar as possible. When at the bar go into the men's toilets, strip naked and offer sexual services to the first three men that enter.

...4- go to M street bridge and pay homeless people to have sex with subject, all work colleagues are to be informed that this is the reason subject will not be attending work drinks and will be invited to come watch.

5: the pre-preparation

...1- put on heavy and slutty makeup the night before and not wash before going to work.

...2- fully shave head (as well as the above).

...3- get the words "worthless slut" tattooed on pubis (and both the above).

...4- all of the above, only the phrase "worthless slut" will be tattooed across subject's forehead.

6: difficulty increase(all take immediate effect)

...1- all personal internet usage filtered so subject only has access to pornographic sites.

...2- subject to burn all underwear in her possession.

...3- subject must roll the dice twice every time she masturbates

...4- the rules change completely, subject must now roll the dice twice every time she goes three hours without masturbating (filter on personal internet devices reversed so subject can no longer go on pornographic websites.)

The hope is that subject will get context for her perversions and exercise restraint once she has reached an unacceptable conclusion. The level 4 punishments were specifically designed to be unconscionable in the hope that despite everything, subject will not take the risk of having to do them. In theory it would take between 12 and 23 punishment dice rolls for subject to get to level 4 on everything, and a 0.4% chance that the first 4 rolls all come up with the same number, so our progression data suggests probability of getting to level four on any field only gets over 50% after the 10th roll.

Subject interviews will be taken each time she rolls the dice to gather data on subject's reasoning for taking increasingly extreme risks.

Data:

"Hello, this is subject [chuckle]. I have just finished writing up the methodology and if I'm being honest, it has turned me on enough that I'm going to do the first roll of the dice right now. Just to be clear, it is Thursday 10th February at 8:49pm"

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Ok, I just rolled a one. That's actually the least risky start as without any twos on the board I am still not going to do anything. But the prospect of what lies ahead is certainly going to keep the buzz going while masturbate to celebrate a well designed methodology."

...

"So it is 11:41pm, still Thursday 10th February. And although it is ill advised I am feeling frustrated that the first dice roll didn't actually amount to anything so I want to roll the dice one more time tonight."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"So this time I have rolled a three, and my outfit gets riskier. This feels more real, I'm getting more excited and if you'll excuse me I'm going to go utilise that excitement."

...

"It is 11:25pm on Sunday 13th February. I managed to make it a couple of days but now I cannot sleep, and I have work tomorrow and this always helps so I'm going to take the hit.

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Alright I have rolled a four. So it looks like I'm getting laid, gonna think about that while I take care of myself."

...

"So it's 5:36pm Monday 14th, one of the guys I went to the strip club with mentioned that they missed me, and encouraged me to come next week. It wasn't much but it was enough to get my mind racing back to what I went through and now I have to roll the dice and take care of myself."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Holy shit another four. How tonally fortuitous that the act of remembering that night has now doomed me to repeat it. Will probably end up stripping for my colleagues now. [*Heavy breathing*]"

...

"I've made it all the way to Friday 18th February without needing to do this. But skipping out on Friday drinks has reminded me what I've signed up for in a week's time and my mind is swirling with those thoughts. So..."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"A six! And to think I was so happy at how much I kept myself distracted and how little I wanted to pleasure myself, looks like that's going to get harder. I'll set up the filter once I've taken care of something else."

...

"Saturday 19th February, without access to the usual online distractions and a focus on my favourite pornography I have only lasted until 1:47pm before deciding I have to take care of myself. I know this could lead to something horrible but at this point if I don't do something I'll end up taking far more drastic actions oitaide the experiment parameters.

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

Another one, I still haven't had any twos so this shouldn't be too much of a problem but could become very bad very quickly.

...

"Sunday 20th February, 12:04am, I can't take it any more, I know it has been less than 12 hours but I have spent all that time watching videos of girls humiliating themselves in similar ways to what I have planned and I need to do this.

[*Sound of rolling dice*]

"Jesus Christ, I just got a four, so now I'm signing up to be a fuck rag in the pub toilets on Friday, seems appropriate."

...

"Sunday 20th February, 5:45pm. I tried everything I could to distract myself. I went for a walk, I cleaned my house, but I am now realising how large a part of my recreational life the internet serves. I was watching regular cable tv and found myself idly playing with my phone and beginning to touch myself so now I'm going to roll the dice again.

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Hmm, well I was wondering what I was going to do with my evening. I have just rolled a six so it seems I will be having a bonfire in my back garden."

...

"[*Sound of fire in the background*] It is 11:14pm, still Sunday 20th February. I am stood naked in my back garden next to a pile of my burning underwear. Someone would have to be inhuman not to touch themselves at this experience. [*Pause*] So I rolled the dice on the grass and it is difficult to tell how it has landed but I would say that is a five, so now I'm going to be looking like I whored myself out and then came to work without showering. Now I am going to get nice and close to the fire so any neighbours who look out over my back garden will get a good view of the show."