Felicity's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"If the recording sounds a bit echoey, that is because I am recording this from the womens toilets at work. It is Monday 21st February at 1:53pm and working without underwear is such a thrill I felt I could not concentrate on my work any more and needed to give myself some pleasure just to clear my mind."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"[*Heavy breathing and moaning*] I just got a six. This means three sixes so far and so my punishment has doubled. Wait does that mean I need to roll the dice again now. I did say each punishment took immediate effect."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"This time I got a two. As if making myself cum in a work cubicle wasn't risky enough, the road ahead just got a lot more dangerous, the triggers finally have a punishment. But I only have four days to go, I should just get a grip."

...

"Oh fuck this is a mistake, I really shouldn't be doing this. Fuck fuck fuck. It's 2:34am on Wednesday 23rd February and I'm about to make a huge mistake.

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Oh my God, oh fucking hell, the first dice roll is a five. So I'm going to be shaving my head like an ugly piece of fuck meat. And the next roll is."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Fucking hell, I'm about to ruin my fucking life. I just rolled a six, now I'm going to have to masturbate every three hours if I want to avoid any more dice rolls. This is all such a bad idea, I'm such a stupid horny whore for doing this. Fuck I'm going to lose everything."

...

"Shit, shit shit. I have been managing to keep myself masturbating all day today like the dirty fuck meat I am, but I made the mistake of having a four O'clock meeting and then immediately gave a lift home to a work colleague who lives nearby. I last masturbated at 3:26pm but because of the traffic jams caused by an accident I am only now getting home at 6:31pm. I should have nipped to the toilet and taken care of myself after the meeting, or just sucked it up and done it in the car and only embarrassed myself in front of one work colleague. Oh well here it goes."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"First roll is a three, probably the best it could be, although that does mean a whole day of camel toe, my workers staring at the barely contained curvature of my cunt."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"Shit, another three. Statistically a one in six chance to roll the same number twice in a row but still a pain in the ass. Looks like tomorrow I'm going to have to take a trip to a children's clothing store. Now I'm going to really punish my pussy for pushing me to do all this and set an alarm for two and a half hours time."

...

"Fucking fuck. I am such a stupid whore. [*Sound of slapping*] it is 6:21am on Thursday 24th February. I last masturbated at 12:34am last night and set an alarm for 3:10am to wake up and masturbate, but it seems I slept through the alarm and now I have to roll the dice two more times. None of the options left are pleasant but that's what I get for being such a worthless piece of shit."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"So the first dice roll was a six, but seeing as six is already filled up I'm just going to roll again."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"This time it is a five, fucking hell I'm going to get a tattoo to remind me what a worthless slut I am. And considering I'm re-rolling sixes I have a one in five chance of it being on my face."

[*Sound of dice rolling*]

"All things considered a two was the second best outcome (I would have preferred to sensuously moan every 15 minutes but pinching my nipples every time I get a call or text seems like getting off lightly considering the other options on the table.) Now if you will excuse me, this worthless slut is going to fuck her pussy with a dildo and then head to work."

...

"It is now 6pm on the night of Thursday 24th February and I am now getting ready for tomorrow."

[*Irregular buzzing*]

"I'm now... I'm now shaving my head, my hair falling to the floor around me just like how my life will be falling apart tomorrow. As a reminder, tomorrow I will be pinching my nipples every time I get a phone call or text, I will be wearing a cheap children's outfit, with shaved head and a tattoo above my filthy cunt proclaiming me a 'worthless whore.' At the end of the day I will be accompanying my work colleagues to the usual bar where I will get naked in the men's toilets and be the fuck hole for any men to use."

"So let me tell you about the outfit I bought for tomorrow. The dress is a pink sleeveless dress with a skirt made of a couple of layers of tacky pink tulle, on an eight year old girl the skirt would just be below the knee but on me it ends just above my cunt and is practically bursting at the seems even with my tiny tits. And just in case anyone suspects this dress is meant for slutty adults, it's got a picture of Minnie Mouse on the front and the quote 'life is all about rainbows and bows', so everyone will know I am an immature stupid girl. The dress came to $8 so with my remaining $2 I bought a pair of white children's leggings that I practically ripped open forcing over my wide thighs, my pussy practically eating the garment."

"Oh fuck I'm really doing this."

"The clippers have done all they can so will not be having a shower so I can take a razer to the remaining stubble on my head and to my pubis so no hair gets in the way of the tattoo."

...

"I am now out of the shower, while looking in the mirror, my head now drained of all humanity beyond being a piece of meat that will only be fucked by the desperate, I decided to apply my makeup. I've put on a thick layer of foundation, ruby red lipstick engulfing my mouth, eyeshadow and mascara dominating my eyes. There were some tears in the shower and I don't doubt there will be more before tomorrow, the running mascara will really complete the worthless slut look. Speaking of being a worthless slut..."

[*Irregular buzzing*]

"Ah, of course I was going to tattoo myself, this is a marking, not a work of art. Trying to keep my hand steady is hard because not only am I shaking with nerves, watching my skin get marked permanently like this is also driving my sexual frustration wild. I certainly plan to masturbate once I am done. Since I'm probably going to ruin my life tomorrow I see no reason this bald, degraded whore shouldn't do so in the middle of the street, I do have to take the bins out after all."

...

"This is subject's final update before she ruins her life. It is 7:32am and I am currently standing next to my front door, keys in hand, ready to go to work. I look like a disgraceful mess. My lipstick is smudged, my mascara is running down my face, and even a cursory glance at my outfit will immediately convey I am a humiliated little girl, but actual little girls have pretty hair, I have a degraded bald slave head. My wet pussy is already turning the leggings translucent and my nipples are noticeably poking out so I won't have trouble finding them to pinch."

"I'm nervous..."

"You can do this. You're a worthless slut, you're a stupid whore, this life was always too good for you, now get out there and ruin it by being the dumb, ugly, horny piece of erotic shit you always were."

[*Sound of door opening and closing*]

...

"It is 10:42am and I am recording this in my office. My god I have spent the day drinking in the looks of confusion and disgust from my coworkers. Everyone thinks I've had a mental breakdown, which actually is probably the case, and when they aren't whispering behind my back they're trying to make me go home. Strangely enough the only one not trying to make me go home is my line manager, he's actually been telling people that if I want to work in this state he supports my decision. Nonetheless I have decided not to invite lots of people to after work drinks because I think it might actually lower the turnout rather than raise it."

"News of my degradation is spreading and my phone is being bombarded with text messages and phone calls from people wanting to find out what has gone wrong and make sure I am OK, so my nipples are already starting to feel raw from all the pinching. It's interesting that had I rolled the next level higher on the triggers I wouldn't be pinching my nipples this much, I don't usually get a lot of phone contact."

[*Door opening*]

[Other voice] "excuse me Felicity... umm... sorry to disturb you I just wanted to tell you that... well some managers would like a word with you in the third floor conference room in 10 minutes."

"Thank you Michael, I will just finish this piece of work and I'll be right up."

[*Door closing*]

"Fuck me it's happening, they're going to fire me. They're going to ask what's wrong with me, maybe even insult and berate me before telling me to pick up my shit and take my disgusting ideas elsewhere. I should show them my tattoo, I should tell them I'm going to be naked in the men's toilets tonight and they're welcome to visit and fuck me. If they're going to fire me anyway let's let them know how much better DARPA will be without a worthless kinky piece of fuck meat whoring herself out in the office."

Conclusion:

In the meeting author had with management at DARPA, new information came to light that has a profound bearing on the direction of this experiment. One of DARPA's projects in the inorganic biochemistry department is Project Freya, the development of a substance that, if ingested, drives the user into a sexual mania, designed to be administered to people of significant importance in hostile regimes. They have been testing the long term health and productivity effects on research staff, without their fore-knowledge of permission of course. Turns out subject is the only one in their department that has sweeteners in their coffee so it was easy for them to supply her with regular doses of Project Freya.

All this was explained by the head of biological research after they had given subject a chance to demonstrate her tattoo, offer every person present oral sex, and masturbate to orgasm while insulting herself.

The development of complex and damaging paraphilias was not predicted by the biochemists behind the trial, when they found author had been experimenting on herself and keeping detailed notes of the development of her unusual sexual practices they were overjoyed and asked subject to name her price to turn over this research journal, along with all direct statements and datapoints. Of course this journal is filled with embarrassing details of subject's exploits so subject was able to negotiate the following conditions for surrender of this journal and any future journals she may produce:

-Subject will be given a promotion and a raise.

-Subject will continue to be a test subject for Project Freya.

-Subject will have immunity from any and all disciplinary actions for inappropriate behaviour, inappropriate dress, and unprofessional conduct.

-Subject is allowed unlimited personal access to DARPA technology.

-Subject's healthcare plan will now include unlimited access to birth control, emergency contraception, abortions, elective cosmetic surgery and body modifications (including, but not limited to, tattoos, piercings, and lazer hair removal).

-Subject is allowed to set new disciplinary procedures for herself that must be enforced by management.

-At least one member of the senior management panel attends the bar tonight and fucks subject in the men's toilet.

It is indeed ironic that in the act of accepting her worthlessness, subject was able to establish a strong negotiating position as the panel agreed to all of her demands.

The panel also had a request for subject. Due to the covert nature of the trial, they have not had an opportunity to view the effects of high doses on a subject. They assured candidate that she could not overdose on Project Freya and asked if she was willing to go a week taking five times the dose she had been. Subject agreed but insisted it be ten times the dosage just to make sure.