Feliformia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof!"

"It's okay... I got you now."

My arms were holding the small girl close. I felt the texture of her latex covered body, gripping on my skin. She was so light too. I looked down at her rubber face, and she gazed back into my eyes. I could tell, even behind the latex mask, that her face was beet red, more than likely like mine.

How did this happen to me? One instant, I was shopping for a light novel, and two hours later, here I was with a sexy fetishist latex covered cat girl in my arms. This only happened in stories, not in real life. Why did she think it was a good idea to get drunk then wear a catsuit here? Who was this girl, and what did she want with me?

"Can you ... zip me up?" she asked.

Ah! That was what she meant earlier in her crazy text and also why her suit was a bit slack. She wore the suit but couldn't zip it up by herself. Without arguing, I reached the back zipper with my hand and started pulling it up but didn't get too far. Knowing what was going on, she turned around and gave me some instructions.

"You have to bring the edges together first, and then you can zip it up, It's tight, it's normal."

Patiently, I worked the zipper up until all her real skin disappeared entirely. I made sure not to catch any hair either as she let down her ponytail, and it was now resting flat on her back. I rubbed her latex encased shoulders and neck with my hands, I supposed I was allowed to do that since she was exposing herself to me like this. She shivered under my caresses, a good kind shiver. She turned around to face me and asked me another thing.

"I put two items on the countertop; you can put them on me if you want to."

Curious about that, I walked to the bathroom, letting my hands slide off her body. I found one collar, which I took in my hand. Upon inspection, I saw it was made of pink leather with the word 'Kitty' written in large in a plethora of small fake diamonds; that was very cute. It needed to go on the rubber cat. The other item was a small silver padlock. A bit confused about it, I looked at the collar again, and it didn't seem to be lockable ... so I was not sure what it was for ...

I brought back the items to Theresa and asked her to stay still.

"Don't move.," I said to the wobbly cat girl that drank too much.

I wrapped the leather around her neck and threaded the end through the buckle, not too loose, not too tight.

"Should I call you Kitty now?" I asked since it was the name on her collar.

She closed her eyes and smiled widely.

"I ... I'd love that ... a lot!"

Wow, that made her very happy all of a sudden.

"Okay, Kitty, what about the padlock?"

"That ... that's for the suit ... To lock me in it."

"I see ... Well, I think it would look good on you. So here it is!"

I threaded the already open padlock through the two zipper tabs and locked it in place so she couldn't get out until someone unlocked her. Not with those fingerless paws.

"That is so darn sexy ... I understand why you were nervous if you planned on doing this all along. You should have said so instead of drinking like that. I would have let you wear it."

She buried her face into my chest some more and started to, hesitantly, tell me about her whole thinking process.

"Sorry, I'm not good at this ... I ... I didn't plan on doing this ... but at the bookstore, you patted me on the head ... which made me start fantasizing ... Then in your text, you called me Kitty ... I was thinking of doing it even more after that ... But then here, you said that I needed to be myself and do what I wanted to do ... You pushed me over ... Can ... Can we lay down for a bit? ... I'm feeling a little overwhelmed."

I laughed at that last phrase.

"You are not overwhelmed, Kitty, you are half drunk. Come, lie down on the couch. It's totally fine and you are safe here."

"Can ... can you lie down first ... I'd like to lie down on top of you. That ... That is another thing I would like to do ... Would that be okay?" she asked.

Having a sexy latex cat girl lying down on top of me? Who in the right state of mind could say no to that? I grabbed her paw and led her to the couch, where I laid down on my back. Immediately, Kitty crawled on top of me and rested her head on my chest. She brought one of her knees up to my belly. The rubber cat was so warm and so light.

I caressed her small latex body over and over with my hands, her curves were perfect, and she didn't seem to mind when I touched her butt and legs either. Surely, by now, she must have noticed the raging hard-on in my pants, but she didn't say anything. She just laid there on top of me, eyes closed. I was pretty sure she was about to fall asleep, maybe I should too..

That moment was when I fell in love. I'd not say it to her, of course, but I knew I wanted this girl for myself, no matter how weird she had acted so far. Who did that, showing up at a stranger's house for the first time and ending up wearing a latex catsuit and took a nap on his chest within thirty minutes. It was nuts ... but it was the moment I wanted to value.

***

Erika, sitting in front of me at the pub, drank some more beer and laughed, significantly entertained by my tale.

"Oh, this is good. So you got a girl that likes dressing up as a cat, and it is not enough for you? What is it then? Do you want me to go to your place and play cat with you two?"

I groaned again at another one of her twisted theories.

"Noooo! It's not like that at all. What are you saying? I'm nowhere near to be finished with my story."

"Ah, but you are still with this cat girl, right? You guys are having cat sex and all?" she asked, determined to tease me.

"Erika! Yes, I'm still with Kitty. And yes, she is my partner that I love very much."

My drinking companion laughed again.

"Haha ... Are you calling her Kitty, like the name on her collar? That is hilarious but very cute nonetheless. Okay, now, what's the deal. Why do you meet up with women like me that are looking to date if you already have a girl that you love? I mean, she dresses up in latex, so don't tell me she doesn't like sex, I'd not believe you."

Erika was a beautiful short woman, late thirties, in very good shape and wearing red hair in a ponytail, the same haircut that Kitty had when I first met her. I loved ponytails. Even though I was with Kitty, Theresa of her original name, I decided to go out and tried to date other women. And now I found, in Erika, someone that, despite all the fun she was making of me, was listening to what I had to say without judging. She was having fun too, and I felt as if, maybe, I could tell her more before explaining my real reasons.

"Erika, let's order two more beers, and I'll continue my story. Do you have time?"

She signified that she wasn't planning on going away anytime soon.

"Ab-so-lu-te-ly! I haven't been entertained like this by a date in a very long time. I have all night to listen to your story, Mr. cat lover. Let me go pee first, if the waiter comes back, ask for the same thing for me, would you.

12