Feliformia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No answer. I knew Erika left because her car was gone, but I hoped she had not abducted my girlfriend, that wouldn't be funny. I looked around some more and climbed up another flight of stairs and entered my bedroom. Kitty was sitting on the bed, a little feeding tube in the nose and catheter dangling from her crotch as usual. But something was different with her this time.

"Ah! Here you are. Why didn't you answer when I was calling? Hey, why did Erika leave? And what is this over your eyes? A blindfold? Did she put that on you?"

Kitty just groaned. She pointed at something random with her paw or something. That blindfold was a new addition. I sat next to her and took a closer look. Her new blindfold was all perforated. Could she see anything? I went to pull it off her face, but she slapped my hand with her cushy paw and groaned again.

"Well, at least I know you can see me now. Why are you not talking? Where is Erika? Hey, that pink lipstick is new too. That's cute. What did she do to you?"

Kitty never wore lipstick or any makeup for that matter. It was a bit of a strange scene. It made me wonder what she was trying to achieve. I couldn't see her eyes, so it was challenging to know what was going on. Then she pointed with her little paw again at a piece of paper that was sitting on the nightstand. That was what she was trying to do since I got into the bedroom. It was a note. I was pretty sure there would be a couple of answers in there. I picked it up and started reading. It was from Erika.

"Hi Mark, I'm sorry, something came up, and I cannot stay tonight. I'll be back tomorrow, I promise. So as an apology, I prepared Kitty for you. I hid her eyes behind a perforated blindfold (I wanted to give her later tonight, ah well), put some cute makeup on her, and told her that she was not allowed to speak until tomorrow.

You told me Kitty loved to lose control, and I thought a touch of mystery would do some good to your relationship. I left you a surprise too. I wanted to share it with you guys, but you can get it even if I'm not here. Ask her about that later, she knows about it.

Enjoy your evening, guys, I should be back around noon tomorrow. Wait for me before having lunch. Otherwise, I'll gut you like a fish.

PS: I don't think Kitty liked my "you can't speak" idea and blindfold. But I told her that I'd not cuddle with her tomorrow if she didn't comply. Make sure to tell me if she fails, and we will punish her. >:)"

That was Erika, alright. Well, I was sad that she had to go, but that was nice. Kitty and I didn't do a lot of things like that, mysterious things. I turned to Kitty. She was sitting like a cat next to me. I had to use this opportunity to make fun of her situation.

"You totally got blackmailed. So this was all Erika's idea? Kitty, you got yourself in trouble again. Hehe. I will absolutely tell her if you fail."

She groaned some more and gave me her usual corner of the lip upward twitch. I could tell she was not so happy about this plan. She got blackmailed, and she had no choice. All was good, Kitty being kitty wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me deeply. She was so good at it, I could kiss a thousand women, and I would find her in the mass just because of how good she was. She lets a couple of those erotic moans out. I was getting excited. Still, I broke the kiss.

"Kitty, you are so hot. But what is the surprise she was talking about?"

I wanted this surprise. Kitty just groaned at me again, pointing at her mouth, indicating that she shouldn't talk. She wanted to, but probably wanted to cuddle Erika even more tomorrow.

The rubber cat tugged on my arm clumsily and pushed me on my back. Then she tried unsuccessfully to pull down my pants, so I assisted her with this task. She moved my hand to her crotch, obviously wanting something from me right now.

A splash of pussy juice came out when I unzipped her. We didn't fuck in a while, so I understood why she was wet like this, but this was something else. Maybe Erika played with her for a bit before leaving too. I won't know for sure until tomorrow. She was dripping and moaning. She didn't wait for a second to put my cock inside her vagina, all the way in, in one shot. The heat of her pussy was off the chart.

She fucked me so hard while moaning more and more. For some reason, her orgasm was taking much more time to build up than usual. It was fun to watch how frustrated she was today. She wanted to cum but couldn't. Slowly she was getting there, though. I was doing what I could with my hands to assist her. By massaging her small engorged breast, rubbing her neck and pulling her into deep kisses, caressing her tiny waist and body, she was getting closer. I couldn't get enough of my Kitty.

Then it just happened I felt her pussy starting to quiver and clench, and a massive orgasm washed over her in a way that I had never seen before. It was so hot that I also came at the same time, filling her pussy with a huge load of warm cum. At least that is what I liked to tell myself.

Kitty collapsed on my chest, and her small body trembled and shivered, still assaulted by sexual waves. I guessed this intensity was the reward for trying something different. I tried to calm her down by rubbing her back with my hands and whispering tender words in her cat ears. We just stayed there cuddling tenderly.

"That was something else. You never had one like this before."

"Mmmm mmm ..."

She just kept moaning softly as I was calming her down.

"I love you, Kitty. I love you so much. You are amazing."

She lifted her head and looked at me with a discreet smile. Even through her strange perforated blindfold, I could feel the gentleness in her eyes.

"You know what ... I like this blindfold of yours, let's keep it for a while, ok? Not just tonight. I think it's cool."

"Ok!" she said in a barely audible whisper.

"Hey, no talking! Whispering is talking. Unless you want Erika to punish you tomorrow?"

"pffff"

We stayed like this for a while and had a small nap. The first day I met her, I remembered that I laid down on the couch and she fell asleep on my chest. Back then, she told me that she liked doing this. Since then, we did it all the time. We drifted off to sleep for short naps all the time; it was our thing as lovers.

When we woke up, it was time to eat. As usual, I sat Kitty on top of the kitchen Island and began preparing her liquid meal.

"So, you are not gonna tell what my surprise is?"

Kitty shook her head.

"I see ... I have to guess then?"

Kitty nodded again.

"What if I overfeed you again, will you talk?"

Kitty shook her head no.

"Alright, then. Let's put that to the test. Extra-large food portion coming!"

Kitty groaned ... but what was she going to do to stop me?

"Okay, then ... mmm Is it a dog?"

Kitty groaned and shook her head no.

"Hehe, you are a tough nut to crack tonight."

I walked up to her with the big syringe containing a meal and a half. She hated it when I overfed her. I connected it to her feeding tube.

"Last chance to tell me! No? Okay, here it comes."

I injected the large quantity of food right to her tiny stomach. It only took 15 seconds. The paw she put on her stomach, and the long groan she emitted were a reflection of her discomfort. It was almost making me feel irresponsible.

"Haha. Poor Kitty, that was mean. I'm sorry. Here, come, we are going to make you pee, and we will watch a movie and cuddle. Would that work?"

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck for a deep kiss. She always did that after I fed her. I grabbed her by the waist and put her down on the floor. After a quick pitstop to the washroom, I carried to the living room while kissing her some more.

We never watched movies together as she was not interested in TV stuff. She always told me that it was boring. I didn't know if Erika talked to her or something, but she seems much calmer tonight. She didn't complain when I proposed this activity, and I didn't even know how much she could see through this weird blindfold. Well, at least I was going to enjoy a movie with my girlfriend for once.

I picked something a bit girly, and for some odd reason, it seemed to work because she cuddled me during the whole thing, to my great joy. I don't think she watched it at all. Perhaps, that was all she wanted, just to cuddle.

After the movie, the mute Kitty stood up and poorly tried to explain something to me. She was really bad at miming. Making fun of her for that was more than likely why I got punched in the chest again by her cushy paw. I had no clue what she was trying to tell me. She bolted to the kitchen and started rummaging in one of the cupboards. The brave rubber cat didn't call for help. She quickly came back, holding something in her arms. She sat back on my lap and showed the item to me.

"Whiskey? Is this the surprise that Erika mentioned in her note?"

She nodded.

"Oh wow, that is a good bottle too. Are you sure it is okay if we open it without her?"

She nodded again. She pushed the bottle against my chest and tapped on the cap with her little paw.

"Ok, are you drinking with me? Remember what happened last Christmas ..."

She groaned.

"Haha, yeah, you are trying to forget ... So, you want to drink it normally, or you want it in your feeding tube?"

She brought her paw to her chin and cocked her head to the side, thinking. Then decided to point at her nose.

"Okay then, mute latex Kitty. I'll be back."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a small glass and a syringe. It was bizarre, but I liked this little game of not talking tonight. No eyes, no words. It was forcing me to communicate differently. I felt as if it was deepening the already solid bond I had with Kitty.

I sat back on the couch, and Kitty sat back on my lap with her knees on each side of my hips, I felt grateful. Grateful to Kitty, of course, for being so awesome, cute, and funny. But this feeling extended to Erika, that set in motion this whole evening as an apology for dropping the ball on us.

"You know what Kitty, I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the helpless one most of the time, but I feel that I am the helpless one tonight. You are so fantastic."

She leaned forward and gave me a deep sensual kiss before tapping on the whiskey bottle again.

"Ha! Right. You only care about that tonight."

Kitty nodded.

I filled up my glass to gauge approximately a small portion and plunged the syringe in it to fill it up. I connected it to Kitty's feeding tube and injected the liquid directly through her nose and down to her stomach. She paused ... waited ... then she roughly slapped the syringe off my hand. It went flying to the other end of the room.

"Haha .. What was that about? Did you just realize you couldn't taste it? It was a crime, right?"

She groaned and nodded. That was hilarious. Then she tapped me on the mouth with her paw.

"Ok, sure, my turn ..."

I filled my glass a bit, but before I could drink it, Kitty surprised me. She put her paws on my hand and guided the glass to her lips. With my help, she sucked the alcohol and leaned forward to kiss me. The delicious liquid warmed up by her love and affection was slowly transferred to my mouth.

Okay ... THAT might have been the hottest thing I had ever done with her. I got a hard-on right away for some reason. There was something so sexual about drinking hard liquor that way. Kitty felt what was happening in my pants and, of course, started rubbing her crotch on my bulge. I was the luckiest person on Earth.

No words were needed. We had a shared understanding of what we needed. I quickly lowered my pants and underwear and unzipped Kitty's crotch. She sat back down and inserted my cock inside herself. It was not more to fuck than to be closer to each other.

We stayed like this, and we slowly went back and forth with the whiskey and the hips movement. Sometimes Kitty was drinking, and sometimes she was making me drink through her erotic kisses. Soon enough, we were both drunk. We went too far. Way too far. We could barely hold ourselves up. At that point, Kitty slid down to the floor, or falling might have been a more appropriate word to describe it. I was so hammered, but I knew what she wanted to do. She gave me the best drunken blowjob of my life.

The evening ended when Kitty tapped once more on the whiskey bottle. She was already destroyed, and so was I. So a bit more wouldn't change anything. Yeah, that was called impaired judgment. Because I was so drunk, I overfilled the glass. In a desperate instinctive attempt to not kill the now distorted Kitty, I found enough mental strength to reconsider.

"No! Kitty, sorry, this is too much for you, you'll get sick."

She put her paw on my arm and used her voice for the first time tonight.

"It is fine."

"You ... you sure?"

"Yes, I can take it. I have Irish genes."

What the fuck was she talking about? She was Caucasian-Asian, not Irish. I was hammered, and she was smashed. Nothing made sense anymore. I barely knew where I was and what I was doing. Ah, whatever. I brought the glass to her lips and made her drink it while she was giggling ... There was still one-third left, which I took care of. If she wasn't going to regret this, I knew I would. She stood up unsteadily and gave me a deep kiss ... before falling back down on the thick carpet.

She dragged herself to her crate and crawled inside it, not without hitting her head twice on the frame. I locked the door and connected her urine bag to her catheter. I barely had enough consciousness to remember how to do actions that I did so often in the past. I then squeezed a big bottle of water through the bars of her door; she was undoubtedly going to need it.

"Good night Kitty .. see you tomorrow."

"Good night Mark!"

I went upstairs and dropped like a rock on my bed, and my brain turned off like an old black and white TV instantaneously.

***

In the middle of the night, while I was trying to survive the extreme drunkenness, I felt something pushing me.

"Mark! Wake up!"

I cracked one eye open but was obviously not awake at all. The whole room was spinning, making me very nauseous. In the darkness, I deciphered Kitty's face ... she was trying to talk to me.

"W... what do you want? Go away!"

"Pee. Bad! Help!"

"... Let me sleep!"

I tried to push her away, but my hand only pushed air. I was still way too drunk to understand any basic forms of human language. I had no clue what time it was, but I wasn't going to wake up. Words kept coming but kept refracting on my sleeping aura before reaching my ears. Then I felt a big hit in my ribs.

"Oww! What the fuck do you want? Leave me alone!"

"PEE ... NOW! IT HURTS!"

"Aaaah ... " I groaned.

My juicy brain must have understood enough to activate a handful of emergency synapses. I extended my arm to Kitty's crotch and pulled the clamp off her catheter, and threw it away.

"Let me sleep!"

Kitty dashed to the washroom as she was leaking pee everywhere, unable to control the flow at all. The clamp was gone, broken.

***

Dry ... My brain ... dry. It was as if it shriveled inside my skull, I thought. I could see a bit of sunlight trying to peek through the heavy curtains. What time was it? Why was I so miserable? I rolled to my back, and slowly, my neurons were firing back up one by one ... 5 trillion to go.

I was trying to remember how I ended up in this weakened state. Kitty ... Oh yes ... Kitty. What a fantastic evening. It was crazy. I had to say; it was probably one of the best nights I ever had with her so far. I could have been frustrated by her mutism, but I decided to play along, and it was the best decision ever.

But right now ... I needed water more than anything in the world. I dragged my carcass out of bed and started walking toward the bathroom.

"Why ... Why is the floor all wet? What happened here?"

I stupidly looked at the ceiling to see if there was a leak, it was quite rainy recently, but I saw nothing out of the ordinary. The trail of wetness was going all the way to the toilet in the bathroom. What in the world happened here? Was the toilet leaking?

I tossed a big towel to the floor and started drying it. I stopped for a second in front of the sink. Water ... source of life. I filled up a glass and gulped it down in one shot before refilling it. Slowly, I made my way back to the bedroom while pushing the towel with my foot ... the trail of liquid entered my bedroom.

"What in the world ..."

For the life of me, I couldn't remember anything about this. Was I that drunk? I got into the room and opened up the curtains carefully. It was bright outside. Nope, it didn't rain. I looked at my watch, and it was indicating 10:17 am. I whispered to myself.

"Jesus ... Did I drink that much? Kitty must be in terrible shape inside her crate. Pretty sure she drank as much as me. I better go check on her right away."

"I'm right here."

I turned around in shock. That voice ... that rubber cat ... Here she was, lying down on my bed, wearing her pink suit, weird blindfold, and novelty pink lipstick. She was also squeezing a large towel between her legs.

"Kitty? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I live here, remember?" she retorted.

"Didn't I put you in your crate last night?" I asked, totally confused.

"Does it look like it?"

"I ... put you in your crate ... I'm sure of it."

"You were drunk, my love," she said with a certain sarcasm.

"You were drunk too, my love. Wow ... I don't know what was in that whiskey then. Hey, what's up with that towel between your legs?"

"You broke my catheter clamp last night; now I can't stop leaking."

"I ... I did?"

I had no recollection of what she was telling me. But yet, she must have been right, why would she make that up? Clearly, she was not in her crate, and she was indeed leaking, plus all that water in the hallway, that must have been pee. I didn't remember a thing.

"I'm so sorry, Kitty. We will take care of that right now. Come."

As I led her back to the bathroom, holding the towel to her crotch, I thought she was in perfect shape for someone that small that drank that much.

"You seem ... well."

"I'm hungry."

"What? Even with that super sized portion, I gave you yesterday as a punishment? You ate more than me, and you are hungry? That is unlike you."

"I don't know, Mark ... Feed me."

"Okay, weird ... Let me clamp that thing off first."

After fixing her catheter issue, we went downstairs straight to the kitchen. As usual, I sat her on top of the kitchen island and started preparing her food.

"Regular portion this morning, else it is true that you'll get bigger."

"I don't want to get bigger. Bleh! So did you have fun last night?"

"Are you kidding, Kitty? Yes, It was amazing last night. Thanks for everything. We should do this more often."

"It was Erika's idea. You'll have to thank her. Did you love me last night?" she asked.

"Ok, it didn't look like it this morning, but, obviously, you drank too much. What kind of question is that? I always love you."

"I know that. But last night, from when we made love until we got drunk. Out of ten, how much did you love me? Like in, you really liked all I did, and you wanted more of it over and over."

"Ten ... Absolutely ten," I said with conviction.

"Feed me. I want to show you something."

"Another surprise for me?"

"Yes, but it is not whiskey. Feed me!"

Good, I really didn't want more whiskey at this point. Happy to obey her highness the sexy latex catgirl, I injected her breakfast in the tube, followed by a bit of water to rinse it off. As usual, I was rewarded with a deep kiss from Kitty. She jumped down the island and grabbed my hand with her cushioned little paws, and put it over her shoulder to tug me along.