Feliformia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Living room."

"Ok? ... Why the mysterious attitude?"

I followed her lead, staring at her cat ears from behind. Then she told me to sit on the couch, which I did, and she sat like a cat next to me and waited.

"Okay? ... We are on the couch. Now what?"

"Nothing, we wait."

"We wait? What are ..."

"Shhh ... Stop talking. Wait. It will happen soon."

The next few minutes were very long. I had no clue what Kitty was referring to, and nothing was happening. She looked bored too. She was looking at her own paws, even licking them.

"Kitty ... your surprise is boring ..."

"I know ... sorry, but wait ... I'm sure it will happen."

She stood up and walked to her pink crate and looked at it. Then she kicked the closed door with her foot, which made the hasps rattle loudly. Then she quickly ran back and jumped on the couch next to me.

"What the hell, Kitty? What was that for?"

Then it happened ... A female lamentation came out of the crate.

"Aaaaah ... My fucking head!"

That voice ...

"... Son of a bitch! That was way too much! Fucking hell."

Those colorful words ...

I thought at that specific moment; I had died. There was no word to describe what I was feeling. I was entirely frozen and didn't dare to breathe or move anymore. This familiar voice came from Kitty's crate. It wasn't a dream. On the side of the box was the urine bag almost at capacity. It was betraying the fact that someone was hooked up to it. I didn't notice it at all because Kitty was on the couch next to me, and she was the only person that ever made use of it. Then something hit the door from the inside of the crate, making the padlocks rattle loudly. I jumped.

Like a torrent of memories, I recalled every single detail of my evening with Kitty the day before. The way we fucked, the way we played in the kitchen, the way we kissed, the way we cuddled in front of a movie, the erotic way we drank, and very precisely the way I put her back in her cage and locked her in for the night. Those were vivid memories. I wanted to die.

"Kitty ..."

"Yes?"

"Why are you not in your crate?"

"What are you talking about? I am."

"No. No, you are not! You are sitting on the couch next to me. Why are you not in the crate?"

"I told you. I am. Go take a look," she said giggling.

I would have loved to, but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed, confused, distressed. Kitty started to make fun of me.

"Haha ... What's wrong, Mark? ... What if I told you that I taught her to move like me, to kiss like me, to moan like me ... Not bad for a 2 hours crash course. I'm pretty proud of her and myself, I'd say."

HER!

Somehow I found enough strength to stand up and step toward the crate. I sat down in front of it, and what I saw in it was ... Kitty ... or a copy of her. The pink sexy fetishist latex catgirl that I love so very much with all my heart was inside the crate, looking at me. But yet, she was also sitting on the couch, laughing at me.

"E ... ERIKA????"

"... Heeeeeeeey! Mark ... hehe ... helloooo."

"Is it really ... you? What in the world ..."

"Hee hee ... Well ... embarrassing a bit ... isn't it?"

I looked back at Kitty that was sitting on the couch ... then back at the crate ...

"No ... fucking ... way!" I said, totally mesmerized.

All the dots were connecting at the speed of light despite my efforts to deny reality. Since I came back from the mall yesterday, it was Erika all along. It was a big set up to make me believe she was gone and that I was having fun with Kitty.

Last night, I kissed Erika, I fucked Erika, I overfed Erika, I watched a movie with Erika, I got drunk with Erika, I got a blowjob from Erika ... I put Erika in the crate for the night ... The lipstick ... the blindfold ... It was to hide her true identity from me. Last night ... I had ... loved ... Erika!

My shaky hands grabbed the key from the top of the crate and unlocked the two big padlocks. I opened the two hasps and pulled the door open. Slowly the impossible pink sexy rubber cat crawled out. She slowly climbed on me, and while I was frozen, she gave me a big kiss on the mouth. This kiss was definitely from Erika this time ...

"Help me with this, would you," she said as she pointed at her crotch.

Having done this with Kitty a million times, my limbs moved on autopilot to disconnect her catheter, and I clamped it up. She then stood up and walked to the couch and sat next to Kitty, exactly like Kitty. They were perfect twins. After 10 seconds, my severely damaged mind couldn't tell them apart anymore.

I had no idea who was who. They both wore the exact same pink and white latex suit. They had the same ears and tail. Same soft cushioned paws. Similar body shape, same perforated blindfold concealing their identity and same pink lipstick hiding the color of their lips. They both had a feeding tube in the right nostril, and a catheter was dangling from their crotch. It was a mirror image. One of them spoke to the other.

"Do you think he will be okay?" she said.

"I don't know, he looks a bit lost," she said.

I had no idea who said what. This shouldn't be possible. How did this happen? Why? One of them talked again.

"Let's go upstairs to lay down on the bed. We can cuddle with him and chat about this. He looks in shock. I never quite saw him like this. I hope he is okay."

The two pink cats came to pick me up gently and led me upstairs. I just followed them like a zombie. They made me lie down on the bed before joining me, one on each side. I had no clue who was who. I never felt like this before. My emotions were so mixed up that I couldn't make head or tails of this insane situation.

"Let's make him relax a bit. You take the cock. I do the cuddling," she said.

"Works for me," she said.

What followed was unreal. I was there, on my bed, with two hypersexualized sexy latex catgirls, literally unable to resist their assault.

I really wanted my girlfriend right now, to reassure me, to take care of me, to save me ... but there were two of her.