Feliformia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ... have hit Kitty with a piece of wood?"

"Well yeah, she wasn't reacting to my hand anymore. So I found something harder. But I did what you wanted ... I removed her gag around lunchtime and put her in her crate. She was all submissive, so I thought she was acting to make me happy. She didn't say a word. She just wanted to text you."

"..."

What have I done? My poor Kitty ... My joke turned into a nightmare. I never thought Erika would have gone as far as to spank her with a piece of wood. I started to panic a little.

"Where is Kitty now?"

"Well, home ... We spent the afternoon together. After lunch, I gagged her again for round two."

"... Round two?"

"Well, yes. You are the one that told me to explore this side of myself ... so I kept playing with her until you called me. Her butt was done for, so I may have bruised the rest of her body ... a bit; she doesn't have a lot of meat on her limbs. Anyway, it's your fault ... You told me I could! Why did you do that! I trusted you."

"ERIKA! Stop! Are you insane ... I never meant that you could beat Kitty up with a piece of wood. Have you totally lost your mind? Where is she now?"

"Hey! Don't yell at me. She is home, hogtied in the garage. I used your vice grips on her breast before leaving. She was whining quite a bit through the gag, but I thought she was enjoying it."

Oh my fucking God. What have I done to Kitty? I left her in the hands of that newborn sadist, and now she was in hell. What happened to Erika? Was she always that crazy, and I was just so charmed that I didn't notice? My whole body was shaking ... I didn't think about hating her at the moment; my only thoughts were for Kitty that was probably in living hell at home. There was no way this little girl could have enjoyed this ordeal. I hated myself so much right now. Then ...

"WAAAAAH!"

"AAHH!"

Two small arms brutally wrapped around my chest, and a little voice yelled at me loudly. My heart stopped, and my already adrenaline-filled body jumped. I almost had a heart attack. What did just happen? I looked at my chest, and two small pink rubber paws were holding me tightly. In front of me was Erika, with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her. She just burst into laughter, then walked to me and hugged me.

"Hahaha! You should see your face!"

"Mark, you are soooo funny sometimes."

This voice behind me, I should have known, was Kitty ... and she was just fine. How did I end up falling into this trap? Erika was pulling my leg all along, and I fell for it. They drove down here together just to prank me. Surrounded by two of the smartest girls I knew, I didn't even consider that they could outsmart me, as they always do. A desire for revenge was about to erupt inside me.

"You guys, you are going to pay dearly for that prank!"

"Hahaha. It was priceless."

I turned around, and Kitty was smiling. How could I be mad at her? She was melting my heart. I grabbed her by the skin of the neck and walked her to my car.

"Alright, very funny. Get in the car before someone calls the cops on you again. Erika, we will see you at home. And stop laughing, for crying out loud!"

Kitty climbed in the passenger seat and fastened her seatbelt clumsily with her cushy paws. I did the same and drove off.

"Kitty, you are such a trickster. I'm sure it was not Erika's idea."

"Guilty as charged. But she liked it a lot. That will teach you to try to trick us."

"Try? It didn't even work in the morning."

"No."

"How did she find out? You were gagged."

"Well, you made a huge mistake."

"I did? I thought I was perfect this morning."

"No, you came inside Erika before leaving."

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"Well, you should have known, Erika is a pervert too. She came to see me right after you left and removed my gag. She forced me to lick your cum out of her pussy."

"Oh, Gawd! Is that what you girls do when I'm not home?"

"Yep, I liked it a lot."

Those two girls are just insane and hot. They are such an incredible combo of sex, and I was the one stuck in the middle. I was the luckiest guy on Earth. Kitty put her rubber paw on my arm while I was driving.

"So, we did talk about what you told her, though."

"Her being a sadist? What did she say?"

"She said I was right, of course. But she is not ready to go crazy just yet. She told me that she enjoyed forcing me to do things, but she said I was too cute and couldn't get herself to hurt me ... much."

"Much?"

"Yeah, she did give me a good spanking. She was gentle, but I could tell she was getting more comfortable just before we stopped. Her real personality was taking over. It is going to be so fun later when she fully accepts that part of herself."

"Well, I'm glad. I tried to trick you this morning, but in fact, this was pretty much all I was hoping for. I hope she won't get scared by it. Being a bit sadistic doesn't mean you are a bad person. It just makes her even more fun to have around."

"Exactly."

We were almost home. I could see Erika in my rearview mirror, following me in her car; she was relaxed and looked around. I wanted her to like us enough to be part of our life for a very long time. I would have to take better care of her. I would do everything to make sure she was happy with herself and with us.

***

When we got home, I laid down on the couch, and Kitty climbed on top of me, like on the first day I met her, and she closed her eyes.

Erika sat on the other couch and texted on her phone for a bit. The silence was good. A few minutes later, Kitty fell deep asleep and was purring a little. She was so cute. Erika looked at us with a faint smile and whispered.

"So, did you notice it?"

"Notice what?"

"Well, look at her nose."

"Her nose? ... Wait. What? How did this happen?"

"She asked me to remove her feeding tube. She said she wanted to eat like me. She is adorable. I think that with me around, she won't pull the same not-eating crap she did with you when you met her."

"Well, I hope so ... I don't know what triggered her bad food habit back then."

"I'm not sure either. But I'm guessing that Kitty had a problem taking care of herself and she loved you so much. She was probably scared of not looking cute anymore because she didn't want you to leave her."

"Maybe ... I'd not be surprised if it were true. You know what? I think she will be fine. You have to keep an eye on her, though. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, of course. She is my girlfriend too. I care about her, and I'm fully into that polygamy thing now, I just love it. And look, the catheter is gone too."

"What? No way. Is that true? She always refused to let me remove it."

"Same deal, I suppose, she wanted you to take care of her. But when she saw you loving me without those little extras, it probably made her think about the necessity and the burden it put on you."

"I loved feeding her and making her pee. It was fun. But yeah, I suppose those things are not meant to be permanent. This is a good thing."

I carefully cuddled the sleepy catgirl on my chest, I didn't want to wake her up. What else did she do in the name of love? I wondered. Was it me that enabled those weird behaviors in her? For sure, I had a role to play, but she could have said no. I think once we experimented with new things, it became a habit for both of us. Erika's presence was sufficient to make us reevaluate what we were doing and how we were doing it. A return to a more reasonable baseline could only be healthy. I got the feeling Kitty would not go back to her sex coffin for a while.

"Mark, when she wakes up, can you help me in my catsuit?"

"Are you sure you don't want to take a break? If you try to follow Kitty and wear it all the time, you probably won't be able to keep up. She is an expert latex cat."

"Well ... The truth is, I love it. The catheter is a no; the feeding tube is a very no. But the latex catsuit is a huge yes, I want much more of it. I was a bit disappointed this morning when you took it off me. I felt so naked."

"That is because you were! We will get you back in your suit when the sleepy cathead wakes up. I promise."

***

Later on that evening, my two latex catgirls were sitting on the kitchen island. Erika was happy as a squirrel, back in her latex kitty costume, and we were just chatting about what they did to me today. But this time they were going to eat for real, no more feeding tube. With no fingers, Erika could still handle those chicken skewers I gave her, but Kitty was struggling.

Her jaw weakened a little bit over the year, so I was spoon-feeding her mashed potatoes along with some tender pieces of chicken. We took our time. It reminded me a lot of the first day we've met. Back then, I fed her a pork and apple burger, and it took almost an hour. Those moments were the best.

Erika looked at Kitty and asked her a strange question.

"Kitty, you love latex, right?"

"Haha. How did you know?"

"I mean ... as long as you wear latex, you are happy?"

"Very much so ... Why?"

"I think I will buy you another suit."

"That again? Mark keeps talking about that. What is wrong with my current suit?"

"You cannot help Mark."

Woah, that was direct. Erika was fearless. Not only she managed to have Kitty remove her tubes, but now she was attacking her helpless paws as well. She kept asking more questions too.

"Why did you get a suit with no fingers in the first place, anyway?"

"I don't know ... I didn't choose it."

"What? What do you mean? You bought it yourself, no?"

I was as shocked as Erika by that answer. Kitty never told me about that.

"I was still with my parents when I bought it. It took a while to save all that money. I ordered it online, I picked a catsuit with no hands, no paws, no hood. It was the cheapest I could find and afford. But when it arrived, it was a cat with everything attached and no fingers. They made a huge mistake in my order. I loved it, but I could not fully wear it. I couldn't zip it up with those paws. Mark was the first person that sealed me in my suit."

"No way! I was the first one to see you fully zipped up years after you bought it?"

"Yes. It was the first time I wore that collar too ... I mean, over the suit, and the first time I was locked in it as well."

"So, that whole cat act, you didn't choose it?"

"No, but I loved and embraced it. It was like my destiny or something. My first text to you was "meow" wasn't it? I'm sure you liked it!"

That, I did. Today, I learned so many things about Kitty. Exciting things. But Erika kept probing for some obscure reasons, what was she looking for?

"Kitty, eventually we will go shopping for a new suit, with fingers this time. I'm going to buy it for you."

"Okay, but you need to get the same one so that we can keep teasing Mark."

"Deal. But Kitty? Do you know Mark would love you even if you are not wearing your suit."

"..."

Kitty climbed down the island and walked away without answering. Erika and I looked at each other, a bit surprised by her sudden reaction. I was about to go check on Kitty to make sure she was okay, but Erika reacted first. She climbed down the countertop and patted my arm.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to her. I know what I'm doing. She is fine. Go read a book in your bedroom; you'll have two rubber catgirls joining you in a bit. I guarantee you that."

"Okay, I hope she is okay. You were pressuring her quite a bit."

"She is very happy right now. You have no idea. Don't worry about her, just love her when we join you in bed. That is all you can do. Leave the rest to me."

I kissed Erika on her rubber head and let her go after Kitty. I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and followed her advice to go read a book upstairs.

About an hour later, I heard little footsteps and ... Oh no! Not again. The two small cats showed up, wearing their perforated blindfolds and lipstick ... I couldn't tell which one was who anymore. They were so evil ... and so hot.

One of them flicked the light off before climbing in bed. The two catgirls assaulted me and each other relentlessly. It would be another short night for me. While one of the rubber toys was giving me a seriously intense blowjob, the other one whispered in my ear.

"We decided that it's going to be like this for the next two weeks. And there is nothing you can do about it."

Oh, great!

12