Feliformia Ch. 09

Story Info
It's Mark's birthday. Kitty, Erika and a new face are ready.
18k words
4.57
8.5k
10

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - The Texture Of Our Skin

Another workday was over, and there was nothing else to say about it. I was navigating in between hating and liking my job. If it were not for some of my awesome coworkers, I wouldn't know how I could survive. They kept me motivated enough to keep producing results. But it was taxing. Taxing on my mind and taxing on my body.

Then, there was home. I had to take care of my two rubber catgirls. There was no question about it; I adored this role. But at the end of the day, even if fun, it was additional work. Occasionally Erika was out of her suit and helped me take care of Kitty; it was ironic. I remembered the reason why Erika joined our family; I wanted someone to cuddle with at night because Kitty spent so much time locked away in her crate or sex coffin.

However, since Erika arrived and fell in love with us, and vice versa, Kitty didn't want to be stored away for too long anymore. As she said, only fools didn't change their mind. The result was that, more than often, I got to cuddle with two latex cats at night. I was in heaven.

But still, my body struggled to cope with the demand. Hard to tell if it was because of work or all the cuddling. I needed rest. Discussing this with Erika, mostly, she warned me to be careful. About a year ago, her experience had been similar and was the reason why she left her job, grabbed her big departure bonus as a thank you gift, and decided to take a sabbatical year.

The concept of burnout was foreign to Kitty as she never really worked, so her input was limited to moral support. Erika understood my reality much better. It was not that I didn't like my life; unavoidable stress would just accumulate over time and needed to be taken care of.

So yeah, another workday was over. I parked my car in the driveway behind Erika's and stayed inside for a few minutes. Enjoying the silence and the warmth of the sun that was hitting me through the windows, I looked at my small townhouse and smiled, knowing the amount of perversion it contained.

I was sure some of my neighbors knew as well due to my occasional walking around at night with my two rubber girlfriends. More than once, people in the street made comments, but with Erika and Kitty at my side, it never turned into social conflicts. They defused all situations in a snap of the fingers. It was always a lot of fun to watch.

I got out of my car and walked to the front door just to find it unlocked, which was odd. I didn't want a creepy guy breaking in and doing some bad things to my girls. I preferred to keep it locked at all times when I was not home. Maybe they went out earlier and forgot to lock it back?

I was not as worried since Erika joined us, though. Kitty would be defenseless, but Erika would gut any enemies with a sharp knife and probably finish them with a cheese grater. She was one confident woman with, of course, a hint of newfound sadism. It brought me a certain peace of mind.

I made my way inside the house and kicked off my shoes. I immediately heard someone walking down the stairs to meet me. Which one of the two would it be this time? It was Friday; usually they liked copycatting each other on that day and torture me until late at night. Confusing me was one of their favorite hobbies.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Since I was expecting one of the pink rubber catgirls, my heart skipped a beat when I saw who appeared before me.

"..."

"Hello! Are you Mark?"

"Who... Who are you?"

In front of me was a beautiful girl I have never seen before. She had short blond hair and big blue eyes. No, they were grey and amazing. Her smile was sincerely perfect. But I didn't know her; what was she doing in my house? Her two hands crossed in front of her white apron made her look a bit shy, and to welcome me, she bowed gracefully.

"Welcome home, Master."

"... Master?"

As she was leaning forward and looking at the floor, I had another chance to analyze what I was seeing. She was about 5'6" tall and was wearing a green maid costume like the ones from my Japanese light novels. The frilly white apron and headband left no doubts I was right.

Pretty much dressed up as a manga character, her "welcome home, Master" was a direct reference to the nerdy Japanese culture that afflicted me for the past years. As if it was not enough, she was wearing two cute brown and white cat ears and a fluffy tail; it couldn't be a coincidence either. It didn't take a genius to understand this girl was not here to rob me or kill my girlfriends. But who the hell was she?

"Are... Are you a friend of Erika?"

Kitty had no friends, so it was the only possibility I could think of. She straightened her back after her bow and smiled at me some more. She looked so friendly and kind.

"Maybe I am, but it is not important. Master Mark, it is your birthday today, and this is your first gift of the evening."

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my torso, and gave me a gentle hug.

"Happy birthday!"

I was unsettled, to say the least. It was indeed my birthday, I almost forgot about it, and an unknown super cute girl was hugging me in the entryway. There was nothing else for me to do outside hug her back, but it didn't go over too well. In a firm yet gentle tone, she prevented me from doing so.

"Please, do not touch me! I am not your girlfriend. Tonight I will interact with you regularly, and physical contact is part of it. But I'm asking you to enjoy what you receive without attempting to return the favor. Would that be okay?"

"Y... Yes. I suppose. What is going on here? Are you a birthday present?... Oh, I'm sorry, it's not what I meant."

"It is quite alright. I suppose I am, from a certain point of view. I will be taking care of this special evening. Do you like what I'm wearing?"

"I do... It's very cute... but... Who are you? What is your name?"

"What name would you like to give me tonight?"

Wait! What? I was just staring at her, shocked by her reply. Her answer was not what ordinary people usually give when I asked their names. It was so strange. Seeing me hesitating like this, she tried to ease my confused mind.

"I was told you loved Japanese novels. I do too, so when Erika asked for my help, we selected this character. I will be your maid tonight, and I want you to be as comfortable as possible around me. Just follow my lead, and you'll have, hopefully, a great evening. But right now, you have to select a name for me, one that pleases you."

Oh, my God. What was happening here? What did my two catgirls prepare for me? I had a cute maid in front of me, and she was waiting to be named. I was starting to understand the concept of what she was trying to achieve, but her insane request prevented me from thinking straight... I searched my mind for the right name. I thought of selecting one that I was familiar with, one from one of my books, perhaps?

"... Syr. Would that work?"

"Syr? That is a lovely name. Please, Master Mark, call me Syr from now on."

She tilted her head on the side, closed her eyes, and smiled happily. Her little face was so friendly and genuine. She walked behind me and started to remove my jacket. I tried to help her, but once more, she interfered. I had to let her interact with me the way she wanted only. After hanging my coat carefully on one of the hooks, she gently grabbed my hand.

"Please follow me, Master Mark. Kitty and Erika are not available at the moment. I will take care of you until they are ready."

"... Ok ..."

I followed her upstairs, and she led me to the living room before asking me to sit on the couch of my choice. She was playing her character flawlessly. It almost felt as if I had a real maid. I selected my favorite couch and let my butt drop on the comfy leather.

"Master Mark, you need to start relaxing now. Would you like a drink? I think it would be a good way to start the evening."

"Well, actually, yes ... I would love a beer, but I can go get it, you know."

"Master Mark, once more, let me handle everything for you tonight. It's why I am here. I know you are not used to being served, but you have to let me play my role. I will lead you through this already planned evening. Would that be okay?"

Interesting. Syr kept telling me what I could do or not, but yet she was performing as if she was giving me a choice, probably not to break the illusion and make me feel in control. I think I got it this time. I had to keep my man-in-charge habits at bay and go with the flow.

"I'm sorry, Syr. Yes, it would be great. I would love to have a beer then."

"Perfect, just give me a moment, and I will return with one."

She went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle and a glass. She poured it in front of me and placed the glass into my hand, and the half-empty bottle went to the coffee table. Then she sat next to me... very close. To give her more room and out of habit, I put my arm around her shoulders as I would have done with my two rubber cats. I didn't mean anything by it, but I quickly remembered what she had told me only a moment ago, not to touch her. It was too late, and she looked at me straight in the eyes. She was so close and so beautiful.

"Master Mark, please... I am not your girlfriend. Once more, refrain from touching me. Tell me about your day instead."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. My day was long and stressful. I wish I didn't have to work that hard. What about you? How long have you been friends with Erika?"

"Master Mark, this evening is all about you and only you. Please do not try to find information about me. Could you do that for me? As for your work, it is behind you for the weekend; you do not need to worry about it anymore. This moment is our first activity of the evening, offering you a well-deserved relaxation after a difficult day. Take the time you need to drink your beer; we are in no rush. Do you want me to stay by your side? Do you find my presence comforting?"

Comforting was not the word I would have used. This girl, Syr, was determined to make me feel at ease, and she was excellent at it. It was so strange. I had never seen her before and couldn't think of a single moment when Erika spoke about such a person. Where did she come from? I couldn't ask her, and I couldn't touch her either. All I could do was to follow her plan to make me feel good.

It was obviously a game, part of a bigger setup. I was willing to play along, but I didn't know how to get started, which was making me feel a bit awkward. I preferred to be honest and tell Syr how I felt at the moment.

"Listen... Syr... I'm... I'm not sure what I have to do here."

"It's alright, Master Mark. I understand."

She leaned her head onto my chest and placed her hand around my waist. She was so soft, and she smelled great too. It was kind of weird. Offering me her affection, and not letting me return a simple hug, it felt as if Kitty and Erika tried to torture me again without even being here.

"Take your mind to the people you love. Tell me about Erika and Kitty. I'm here to listen," she said.

"Hum... Yes... Those two evil cats. What would you like to know?"

"Well, start from the beginning, maybe, Master Mark. Just let your mind go wherever it wants to go."

Quickly, I became more relaxed. Syr opened a door leading to a place filled with so many good things and happiness. I slowly started to talk about how I met Kitty. It was like the pub all over again, when I disclosed my entire life to Erika. I had no idea what Syr knew or not about my life, no idea about what Erika might have told her, but it didn't matter. She was listening attentively to my every word as if it was all new to her.

She took care of refilling my glass and asked questions here and there when I didn't know what to say anymore. Staying by my side this whole time, and making me talk more and more, she was making me feel like a VIP.

Her uniform was beautiful too. It was much higher quality than one of those erotic maid outfits. It had long sleeves, and the skirt reached down to her knees. She had long black socks and small leather boots. It also had a high neck collar, so really, the only visible skin was on her hands and face. She wasn't there to turn me on, which only semi-succeeded because she was so darn beautiful.

"Master Mark, how are you feeling now? You seem less anxious."

"I'm great. You are very good at making me forget about the world. Thank you for that."

"I'm glad. Would you mind following me to the kitchen? I will prepare the first course of your dinner."

"First course? Am I getting a special meal tonight?"

"Yes, you are. Please, follow me."

She stood up and guided me to the kitchen as if she wasn't aware it was my house. This cute performance made me smile a bit. I was wondering what kind of person she would be if she were not acting. Would she be as sweet? Would she be funny? I had no idea. I was getting what I was seeing, an adorable girl with the sole purpose of taking care of me in a non-sexual manner. I sat on one of the stools in front of the island while she started preparing a little something special for me. I took a peek and discovered what she was doing.

"Syr ... are those ... snails?"

"Yes, Master Mark. The information I received was that you loved those small animals. They will be ready in a few minutes."

Snails! I knew it was disgusting to most people... but I LOVED snails. I was drooling like a dog while she was filling up the snail plate, added a copious amount of garlic butter, and placed it in the oven to cook. She expertly sliced a bit of baguette bread on an angle to go along with it. For some reason, I didn't have any desire to help her anymore.

My mind searched for past memories. I couldn't recall telling Erika about this taste of mine, but Kitty knew, for sure, since we have been around each other for over a year. It made me believe Kitty was as involved in this obscure birthday evening as Erika, meaning I was more than likely in trouble.

It only took a few minutes before she placed in front of me the brown ceramic plate containing the small, shriveled creatures bathing in delicious bubbling garlic butter. Another small dish containing a few pieces of bread appeared next to it.

"Enjoy your entrée, Master Mark. Hopefully, it will be to your taste."

"Syr, this is AWESOME! Thank you so much. I didn't have any of those in ages. Kitty doesn't like them. She says they look like small tumors."

"I'm glad... Please, eat. I will be back in a minute."

She left the kitchen, but I was too focused on my snails to care. I poked one with my fork and placed it inside my mouth; it instantaneously activated my pleasure center. It was so great that they thought about doing this for me. This night was off to a good start.

Syr went upstairs, probably to check what the girls were doing. I tried not to try to foresee their plan too much; I kind of wanted to be surprised. Anyway, Syr was doing a fantastic job at keeping my guard down. Mmm... snails.

After a few minutes, the cute green cat maid came back to the kitchen and wrapped her arms around my neck as I was finishing my small plate.

"How was it, Master Mark?"

"It was excellent! Thanks so much."

"Please follow me upstairs. They are ready for you."

Ready for me? That sounded kinky for some reason; it probably was. Just thinking about what might happen next turned me on. They had all day to come up with something while I was killing myself at work. They didn't mention any of this during our conversations over the past few days. They said we should do something on the weekend for my birthday, but it was such a generic discussion, I thought nothing of it.

I followed Syr upstairs and to the bedroom. The light was off, but there were many candles here and there, giving the room a very different vibe. It was as if it was not my home anymore; I could barely recognize the place. I noticed the different bed sheet set too; I have never seen those before. Syr made me sit on a new leather chair they added for the occasion.

"Please wait here, Master Mark, I will be right back."

It only took her a minute before returning to me. She brought a tray with a bottle of sparkling wine and a fancy glass. She placed it on a small table next to me and filled the glass with some of the bubbly liquid.

"Master Mark, do not drink it yet, please. Now, listen carefully. No matter what happens next, do NOT touch them. You keep your hands where they are."

"Them? My catgirls?"

"Correct. This is very important. They will perhaps touch you, but you must not touch them back unless specifically instructed. Do you understand?"

"Y... Yes... Don't drink and don't touch the catgirls."

"I'm going back to my duties now. I would like you to call me when this is over. Please, do not leave this room until I'm back. Would this be okay?"

Once more, she phrased it as a choice, but I had none. She put me in bondage, a mental one. I felt that if I moved a single finger, something terrible would happen, or I would hurt someone's feelings. Syr and her fake cat tail walked out of the room and headed downstairs, leaving me alone in the silent room with the flickering candles. All I could hear were the small bubbles crackling inside my glass of sparkling wine.

Then some light footsteps approached. I could recognize those easily. The little rubber feet on the laminated floor were unique. My two small rubber pink catgirls entered the room. This was going to be fun.

As I expected, they were wearing their perforated blindfolds and lipsticks. Once again, I had no clue which one was who. The two shiny felines looked quite mysterious in this intimate atmosphere. One of them climbed on the bed, and the other one walked toward me and carefully sat on my lap, wrapping an arm around my neck.

She was gazing at me through the perforated blindfold. Every time this happened, I couldn't help but try to figure out who it was. My useless analysis was sharply interrupted when she spoke to me using her real voice. It was 100% Erika this time. Her face was only five inches away from mine.

"Happy Birthday, Mark!"

"T .. thanks ..."

"No! Do not speak. Just watch. You touch me, and I gut you like a fish."

With her rubber paws, she moved my hand and wine glass up to her lips. I knew I shouldn't move, but I dared to tilt the glass a little so that she could drink a bit from it. It was not touching, so, hopefully, I didn't mess anything up. She then pushed my head back gently and tugged lightly on my chin to open my mouth. She moved her head above mine and let the wine dribble from her mouth to mine.

Making me drink like this was the first step, and the second one was to complete the operation with a deep sensual kiss. Turning me on was Erika's goal, I could tell. It was a repeat of the night when I made love to her for the first time thinking she was Kitty and shared that whiskey bottle. All I wanted was to grab her and do dirty things. She totally knew it since her rubber paw went right to my crotch.

"You look a bit tense down there. Let us help. Kitty, come here."

Kitty, watching us like the voyeur cat she was, climbed down the bed and stood up next to Erika. I had to focus; else I would lose track of who was who once more. Kitty wrapped her arms around Erika's waist and just looked at me. Erika gave me a command.

"Unzip our crotches, Mark. Don't try anything else."

I swallowed at her cold and menacing tone. I wanted to touch them so badly; this was not fair at all. Syr's words were also resonating inside my brain. I had been told not to attempt such a thing. I knew it, but my decision center was failing me more and more. This treacherous ambiance and the sexiness of my latex girlfriends were manipulating my emotions.

I extended my arm and reached Erika's crotch zipper first. I started to pull down the tab to open it. It went reasonably well despite my shaky hands. Next in line was Kitty's crotch. I tried to control myself as I was unzipping her, revealing this warm and delicious pussy. But a bit of her juice dribbled down on my fingers; this was too much.