Felt So Right

Story Info
A father and his triplets reunite.
1.6k words
3.93
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his teens, Prince was left alone to raise his triplets, named Serenity, Adora, and Jerrica. Their mother was too young and not ready for the responsibility of one, let alone three children. She was forced to carry through with the pregnancy by her strict conservative parents, but shortly thereafter, went her own way. Prince wasn't ready either, also being very young, but decided to man up and do the right thing. Fortunately, his family was a bit on the wealthier end of the spectrum, so he wasn't hit too hard financially raising the trio.

Prince, along with support from his family, provided for the girls until they left for college. Finally, he was free. He had earned four years to himself. Now, in his mid-thirties, it was time to live the single life he had to sacrifice for his daughters.

Luckily, he still looked like he was in his early twenties and was able to party and hook up with girls of that age group. To him, he was still a teenager. He had been away raising kids and missed out on years of important growing up experiences and rites of passage. Sixteen was just a couple of years ago, in his mind. He felt like an eighteen-year-old and was going to finally live like one.

He had oats to sow, life to live, places to see and people to meet. Nearly two decades to make up for. He made many friends, sampled cuisine and slept with many women in all parts of the world. But as much as he enjoyed his new life, time passed quickly. The years of freedom were almost at an end. The girls were on their way back home. And everything was about to change. In ways no one could foresee.

Serenity, Jerrica, and Adora soon returned home. Upon welcoming them back home, Prince stood noticeably shaken. The four years had changed his daughters. They had grown up. They were nearly unrecognizable. They were extremely attractive.

Prince started a nervous sweat, feeling a conflict brewing within. How could he be having these feelings? But they were not the same girls who left years ago. They were grown women with new hairstyles, piercings, perfectly applied make-up and fit bodies. He would never have recognized them had he passed them on the street.

Things got worse from there. When hugging them to welcome them back, his arousal caused an erection, which each of the girls quietly noticed. He thought he had pulled back during the embrace, but they felt that little poke. They knew. He took their bags to their rooms and left them to re-acclimate to being back home.

The trio went to eat in the dining room. They kept glancing at each other, gauging what each other thought about what had happened. They all laughed and finished their meal.

Adora, Jerrica and Serenity reconvened in their bedroom and finally discussed the situation. Giggling, the girls started making veiled comments to further test each other's feelings. After soon realizing that they were on the same page, the veil was dropped and they spoke honestly.

"Oh my God, Dad's dick was so hard for us lol. What the fuck?" Jerrica said.

To which Serenity replied, "He must be really happy to see us again!" They all broke out into hysterical laughter over that remark.

Adora followed up, "But...it was pretty hot, not gonna lie". The other two reluctantly nodded in agreement.

"So is Dad" added Jerrica. The girls laughed loudly again, embarrassed to admit their feelings.

Meanwhile, Prince was in his computer room embarrassed himself over what he felt. But it was consuming him. He hadn't bothered to look at his girl's social media after the first year away because he had immersed himself in his single life, feeling secure that his girls were safe and happy at college. So, he decided to take another look.

He found many pictures of them through the years. Many in sexy dresses, yoga outfits and bikinis. This all peaked his growing lust and he couldn't resist reaching into his shorts to begin to masturbate looking at them.

What Prince didn't know is that his curious daughters had sneaked up and were spying on him for the last few minutes. They saw what he was doing and shocked, put their hands over their mouths and steadfastly crawled back to their room.

They all shook their heads in denial. "Nope, that didn't happen!" as they again burst with laughter.

A couple of days went by as normally as they could've, everyone blocking out the events of their first day back.

Soon, it was Friday. Prince sat in the den watching TV, expecting his girls to go out for the night. Instead, they decided the first weekend back, they were going to chill and spend some time with their dad. Touched, he welcomed them to lounge with him. The group watched a few shows, joked, snacked and had a fabulously wholesome evening.

Tired now, they all snuggled up to Dad and began to drift off. With the light of the TV reflecting off the girls, highlighting the sinews of their incredibly tight bodies and ample breasts, Prince got another erection. But they were asleep and he had no reason to be embarrassed. At least, until Serenity stirred.

Still a bit tipsy from a few beers and now horny, she immediately noticed the erection and groped it. Prince sat there frozen, but horny himself and with his arms around his other girls, he was unable to resist. His eldest girl pulled his cock from his shorts and began a blowjob.

The other two girls were woken up by the sounds and motions. While Serenity continued to slide their father's penis in and out of her mouth, Jerrica and Adora looked at each other with an initial 'OMG' moment and a giggle of disbelief, but then joined in themselves. Each girl taking their turn sucking his dick.

Continuing their work, with hands all over his balls, they looked up at Dad with naughty smiles as they licked and bobbed. Jerrica revealed her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples to turn Prince on.

Adora, ready for more, got up and pulled off her panties. The other girls moved aside as she mounted her dad and eased him inside of her. She rode her father while gazing into his eyes. Jerrica wanted some action, too. She as well, removed her panties and straddled her dad's face. Forcing him to eat her delectably shaved pussy.

Prince thought things couldn't get anymore intense, until he opened his eyes and looked up to see his daughters, Serenity and Jerrica, deeply making out above him. Serenity then grabbed and sucked on her sister's breast.

She didn't stop there. Serenity then moved further down, right above Prince's face, looked at him and asked, "Mind sharing?" as she started to flick her tongue on both her sister's clit and her dad's tongue.

Jealous, Adora's hands made their way around to Jerrica's tits, massaging them and licking her neck as she continued to ride her dad. This was enough for Jerrica. She grasped Prince's hair tightly and ground her mound against his jaw as she orgasmed, squirting all over Serenity's face.

As Jerrica went down to join her other sister, Serenity made out with her dad, both of them sharing her juices. She then joined Adora as well. Both of them fondled and cheered their sister on as she came on Prince's cock. She then switched out with Serenity and she finished herself off on him as well.

All three girls now satisfied, it was time for Dad to release. They got back into their original position, the triple blowjob, and started having fun with him. The girls taunted him and urged him on.

"Cum for us, Dad!" yelled Serenity.

"Aww, Daddy too old to cum?" joked Jerrica.

Adora, meanwhile, kept bitch-slapping his dick exclaiming "Yeah, baby! Woo, cum for me, Daddy!".

As he got closer and closer to climax, all three stroked harder and faster, all cheering and encouraging him until he exploded, spewing his semen all over the wagging tongues of his three sexy daughters.

Prince was pretty drained by this time and immediately fell asleep. His daughters resumed snuggling up to him and soon were off to slumber as well.

The next morning, the girls woke up first. They clearly remembered the night before, but knew it was a mistake.

"Oh my God, we fucked our dad!" said a stunned Adora.

"Yeah, I don't care how good it was. We can never speak of it. Ever." Serenity added.

Jerrica nodded in agreement, though a little bit disappointed. She wanted to at least have a postcoital discussion with her siblings about it. But she knew it was best to leave it be.

Prince woke up to the sound and smell of eggs being scrambled. He joined his daughters in the kitchen and sat down for breakfast. He could tell by the conversation that last night was firmly in the past and off-topic. He also knew it was the right thing to do.

From that point on, the relationship reverted to a normal one. A couple of weeks later, the girls found a condo and moved in together to begin their lives, work studies and hopefully careers. Prince was all alone again. He started to date and begin his hunt for love. His oats were sown, and it was time to settle down.

None of them ever brought it up that night again. But that's not to say the memory didn't continue to delight them from time to time. It might have been wrong, but it felt so right.

END

Written by PrinceJupiter