Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change Pt. 02

Story Info
More people dealing w/ societal orgasmic paradigm shift.
4.8k words
4.74
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a reminder this story is only fantasy, it is not intended to be realistic, so "that could not happen" comments are not necessary. The story focuses on an "ultimate" orgasm denial world in which men and women swap places; men find it VERY difficult to attain orgasm, where women have to worry about firing off too soon. If this does not appeal to you, save your time. If it might, please leave a comment and/or a vote. Thanks.

The world changes so fast these days, most of us cannot keep up. As detailed in part one of this story, the paradigm between women and men has been changing for the better for over a century, sometimes slowly, sometimes overnight, as when women finally got the right to vote.

Another example of overnight change was when a group of activists; scientists, sociologists, politicians and billionaires, came to the conclusion that broad social change would fall into place like dominoes if they could accomplish one thing. One thing which few understood was a biological underpinning of the "patriarchy." If it could be changed, a "matriarchy" would result almost by default.

The scientists involved developed a chemical which would affect the change. The others worked together on a clandestine delivery system...food, water sources, beer.

And almost overnight, the gender centric ability to reach orgasm reversed. Men needed greater and more focused attention to "finish." Women were able to cum almost at will.

Men had permanent, quite safe, erections. The erections were safe because tumescence no longer necessarily meant arousal. Fully inflated was the new normal. No more guessing for women. No more "I'm a grow-er, not a show-er." Men with less that five inches became nearly celibate. Men with eight or more, or impressive girth, soon found out what sexual harassment meant; what attractive women had experienced for all of history.

Keep in mind there were still variances even among the genders. In the past, a highly sexed woman, who was in tune to her body, could achieve orgasm fairly easily, and a woman who was the opposite struggled, and needed a caring, talented lover to help her experience ecstasy. Some men were premature ejaculators, some men had incredible stamina.

The same in reverse was true after the change. Some men could still manage to orgasm relatively easily, although most all took "some work." Almost all women could experience mind-blowing and frequent orgasms easily. Some who had previously been highly sexed in the first place, now found themselves with a "hair trigger."

Women kept the ability to have multiple orgasms, much to the relief of all. Had women become "one and done" as men had been, the "new men" would have been almost barren since it took much more effort to finish them.

It had been three months since "The Change" had happened.

Milo took a moment to collect himself before walking in through the front door of his suburban home. He had big news to share with his wife Mitzi. Not good news.

Milo wore tight briefs under his dress trousers, in an unsuccessful attempt to hide his "assets." He had been "blessed" or now "cursed" with a very thick ten inch penis. Like a pair of double D's, it was impossible to hide.

When he entered the living room, he was almost relieved to see his sister-in-law Simone sitting next to Mitzi on the couch, literally crying onto her shoulder. Relieved because Simone's presence would give him an excuse to put off sharing his devastating news, but her melting down with another "crisis" would distract Mitzi. Maybe she wouldn't notice he was a bit off.

Mitzi looked over at him while continuing to pat her younger sister's blonde head. She made eye contact with a barely perceptible shrug. They were used to Simone's overly inflated relationship issues.

Mitzi's gaze did what had become increasingly frequent since the change...it dropped to his midsection, her eyes lit up, and she teasingly licked her lips. She loved seeing her husband's penis, always turgid, always ready.

Simone noticed the shift in her sister, and followed Mitzi's gaze. It was impossible for her not to also notice the huge bulge in her brother-in-law's pants, which pulsed just then in response to Mitzi's tease. Sisters talk. Simone had heard many stories about what a caring lover Milo was, even before the Change.

Simone moaned, "Nooo" and closed her eyes tightly, looking away for good measure. She tightened her grip on Mitzi's arm, her entire body tensed up, and she cried out, "Hhnnngggkk."

Milo looked on in shock as the front of Simone's blue jeans...her crotch, her thighs, darkened with wetness as if she had just pissed herself...a lot.

She cried out in embarrassed anguish, "I'm so sorry! FFFFFUCK!" She stood and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

Milo raised his hands in a "what the fuck was THAT??"

Mitzi sighed. "Just go get some towels and I'll tell you."

By the time he returned, Simone was back from the bathroom, although not sitting in the same place. As Milo attempted to clean the couch cushions (in truth, he knew the washer was needed) the ladies filled him in, hoping his male experience could help.

Simone had worked as a legal analyst for a prominent law firm for several years. She had advanced in the firm because of her brilliant legal mind, and because she was a "highly sexed" woman. She liked to fuck. She was good at fucking. She came fairly easily. She made the male partners cum fairly often, because she enjoyed doing so.

She was popular and prominent.

Then "The Change" happened. Her tendency to easy orgasm, thus erotic sexuality, became a hair trigger. She had always been a "female ejaculator", or a "squirter" if treated well. But now...the slightest provocation made her shoot off with copious amounts of female ejaculate...squirting her cum everywhere.

She had been in a staff meeting earlier in the day, in a room filled with fellow employees and big whigs from corporate. The man standing at the lectern speaking was well endowed, and did nothing to hide it. He was wearing light colored trousers and must have. been wearing boxers or no underwear at all; every time he moved, his bulge moved also.

Simone could not help staring at it while he spoke. Then she had to close her eyes. It was taking every bit of concentration she had not to mess herself right there in front of everyone. She was wearing a skirt.

Genevieve apparently noticed her predicament and mischievously decided to "help." She quietly stepped behind Simone, reached around her and tweaked her stiff nipples. Then moved away.

That's all it took. Simone let out a squeak and felt the unwanted orgasm wash over her. She came...not hard...not very satisfying, but enough that everyone in the room could see the female ejaculate splashing down her legs. They could certainly smell the musky odor, which several of them were already familiar with.

She had not been fired. But the meeting was over, um, prematurely, and amid laughter the competition to find a new nickname for her had begun.

Hence why she had been crying on Mitzi's shoulder.

His wife asked, "I know you've never been a premature ejaculator...far from it. But do you know what guys with that problem did to keep it under control?"

Milo had been blessed with respectable stamina before the change. After the change, his orgasms were very hard to attain. He pondered her question.

"In High School I had a friend, Jimmy, who had that issue. He masturbated a lot."

Simone put her head in her hands.

"I mean, not like he was a perv or anything. He said it helped him keep it under control so he wouldn't embarrass himself. So before a big test, or a game, he would go in the boys room and rub one out. He said it helped him focus. He also said a good fucking would help, but that didn't happen very often for poor Jimmy. At least you've got him beat there."

Simone looked up. "Great. I can be a chronic masturbator or a slut."

Mitzi laughed, "Oh, come on, sis. You were already a slut."

Now they both laughed.

Mitzi nodded towards her husband, "At least you're not in poor Milo's shoes."

Milo shook his head in embarrassment, indicating for her not to tell.

Simone noticed. "What?"

Mitzi had no intention of keeping his secret. "Milo had great stamina before the change. Now...I haven't been able to make him orgasm since the change. And I have tried...he has been fucking me senseless."

Now Milo placed his head in his hands.

Simone did the math and her eyes widened, "You haven't cum in THREE MONTHS???"

She shuddered and closed her eyes, trying to regain control as images of her sister and brother-in-law trying to make him cum and failing filled her mind.

Mitzi giggled. "Remember what we did to Davey back in college?"

Simone grinned broadly, "Of course. You don't mean..." She looked at Milo. "But he's your husband!"

"I know...but maybe between the two of us we could get him some relief, and help you out too."

Milo's eyes widened as their plot sank in.

His wife winked at him, "Dinner first, you're gonna need your energy. Let's order pizza."

While they were waiting, Simone whispered in her sister's ear. They both laughed.

"My pervert sister wants you to be naked now, she cannot wait to see your dick. Would you please go put your clothes away, and come back naked?"

"Are...are ya'll getting naked?"

The women looked at each other and answered in unison, "Nope."

Milo did as asked. Looking in the mirror, he was glad now that he spent time at the gym. He was no Adonis, but his stomach was flat, his butt firm, his muscles defined.

He had considered placing his hands over his crotch as he entered the living room, but chose not to do so. His shaft, as thick as a beer bottle, now that it was permanently erect, hovered at the level of his belly button. There just was no hiding it.

You would think this would mean Milo was an arrogant prick. But quite the opposite was true. He had never identified himself by his manhood, and before the change, most people did not know what he had hidden in his shorts.

Since he could no longer hide it, he simply walked back into the room with the women. He was not aroused...simply in his now normal state of tumescence.

Poor Simone had to go change her pants once again. It was fortunate that she and her sister were the same size.

"Sonofabitch. How do you handle that, sis?"

"You will find out soon enough."

The girls noticed on the security camera that the pizza delivery person was a girl in her early twenties. They insisted that Milo go to the door au naturale to accept the delivery, providing the girl with a fifty dollar cash tip.

"Oohhhhfuck. Fuckmeeee." The girl was obviously impressed. She barely noticed the huge tip, scrawling her phone number onto the top pizza box. "Call me."

This was an example of societal changes wrought by "the change." Six months prior, the pizza delivery girl would have called the police and reported an indecent exposure.

It was often said that women reported such crimes. Men just said thank you if a woman exposed herself. Now that had changed. The pizza girl was only appreciative, and hopeful that the well endowed guy would want to fuck her.

When Milo walked back in with the stack of pizza boxes resting on his erect penis, the girls laughed at his expense.

As they ate, Milo spoke. He did not want to profit from his wife's imagination while hiding his shame.

"I got laid off today...fired I suppose."

"WHAT???"

"HR called me in and told me my services were no longer needed...that Sophie had fired me."

"What the fuck! Why?"

"They said there were complaints that I was not a team player."

Mitzi was pissed. She suspected where this was going. "Last month they were ready to promote you. What changed?!"

"I think...It may have been...because I wouldn't put out."

Mitzi's suspicions were confirmed. Simone looked at him in astonishment.

"Just like for you, things at work have gotten kinda crazy since the change. A lot of women...not all...EXPECT things now. I'll walk in the store room and some guy will be giving head to a woman. Some of them are really mad at those of us who are married and faithful. It's weird. It's like they feel they are owed our...um...services."

Mitzi winked at him, "Kind of like women in the old days. Want a job? Want a promotion? A raise? Don't want to lose your job? Better be ready to get on your knees."

He chewed his pepperoni for a moment, "But that's what I don't get. You would think women would be the last to act like that, they know what it's like."

Simone agreed, "Yeah!"

Mitzi was the more cerebral of the sisters.

"Maybe that is why, partly. Subconscious payback for what their mothers dealt with. And we have to remember most females haven't experienced the easy sexuality the change has afforded us. I don't know what I would do, being this horny all the time, if I was not lucky enough to be married to a guy equipped with a huge, gorgeous dick who knows how to use it."

She reached over and playfully slapped the erection jutting up from her husband's midsection while he ate. Then she continued, "I have a feeling things will eventually balance out. But in the mean time, you and I are going to your office in the morning and we're gonna straighten this Sophie out. You worked too hard to get where you are to have it taken away."

Simone asked, "You going to fuck her up?"

Mitzi grinned. "Not that I don't want to, but no. HE is."

"I can't hit a woman..."

She pointed her slice of pizza at him, "Of course not. But sis and me are gonna drain your balls tonight, if we can. So tomorrow you will be so far from being able to cum...she wants to fuck you so bad...you're gonna fuck that bitch into submission. And I'm going to watch."

Milo's cock pulsed, and a dollop of pre-cum balanced at it's head. Simone squeaked and yet another pair of pants were soaked.

"Damnit! Can we fuck now?"

Mitzi stood and took Milo's hand. He had been so frustrated with the orgasmic denial fate had imposed on him, she really felt sorry for him even though she had profited from his condition immensely. "Come on stud. Let's see if between us we can tag team you into some relief."

The sisters had once tag teamed a guy in college, tying him down on his bed and blindfolding him. That was the eventual plan tonight. But Mitzi wanted to feel the power of Milo's muscled hips pistoning into her. And she wanted her sister to experience it too...she wanted to know what her husband's huge shaft would do to Simone's hair trigger pussy.

She did tie a blindfold around his head for the erotic effect.

She pointed for Simone to lay down at the edge of the bed on her back. Then she guided Milo between her sister's now naked thighs. She took his shaft in her hand and guided it to her sister's entrance. "Wait."

He quivered, but obeyed, the bulbous head of his manhood just spreading her labia apart.

Mitzi queried, "Sis, have you ever had one this big?"

Simone shook her head slowly, "Not even close."

Mitzi returned her attention to her husband, "Nice and slow, the way you were with me the first time. We don't want to hurt her, do we?"

He shook his head in the negative.

Mitzi had no intention of touching her sister. They were not like that. But she was going to enjoy caressing and toying with her husband. Wordlessly she placed a hand on his buttocks and pushed hard enough to pop his flared head fully into it's new sheath. But only the head.

Simone screeched in ecstatic shock, and came hard. She ejaculated onto him and reflexively bucked her hips onto him. By the time she finished her first orgasm on him, she had buried four inches of him inside her without him even moving.

She had never been so full as even that caused, due to his girth. "Oh gawwd, oh fuck! FUCK!"

Milo waited patiently until she regained her composure. After a minute, she met his eyes and nodded hesitantly. He began pressing gently, an inch further, drawing back, another inch, and back. She gripped his arms tightly for purchase, taking short breaths.

He had to stop twice more as she experienced orgasms before she finally felt his testicles pressed against her sex and buttocks.

Just the thought that she actually had all that meat inside of her made her cum again. "Hnnnggghhaaa...WOW..."

Milo remained still as she quivered and shook. He was used to his wife's positive reactions to his manhood, even before the change. But this was crazy. This had to be more from her hair trigger than anything he was doing. He hadn't even really begun to do her yet.

She had not recovered yet, but Mitzi had no intention of letting her. She slapped him on the ass, hard, like someone slapping a horse's rump to get the horse to run.

He slowly, painstakingly withdrew until he was barely penetrating her. She swiveled her hips as if trying to hold him within her. Mitzi slapped his other cheek even harder.

In one smooth, quick motion, he plunged fully into her again until his balls slapped her ass. 10 inches of hardness slid across her hyper sensitive G-spot and drew in her swollen clitoris.

"Oh gawwwwwummpphhaahhh!"

He had gotten the message from Mitzi. He did not wait this time. He did not gradually increase his rhythm...he simply began pounding into her without mercy. Every nerve ending she possessed was electrified.

Satisfied, Mitzi walked over and sat in a chair against the wall and watched her husband work. She was amazed. Her little sister looked like a pixie beneath her farm raised, muscular husband. So much had changed with "the change." Three months ago she never would have believed she would basically be pimping her husband out.

Simone was truly overwhelmed. She had always like it hard and fast, but the huge phallus repeatedly bottoming out, sucking her clit in with it each time, coupled with her newfound sensitivity, was sooo incredible. One orgasm melded into the next, full body ecstasy which did not stop. It had been going on for ten minutes when he leaned down and sucked one of her tiny nipples into his mouth and began lashing it with his tongue, all the while battering her sex. She did not think it could get any more intense, but it did.

She was screaming bloody murder, her head thrashing side to side. When he leaned in close, she wrapped her arms and legs around his body and locked on tight. Her fingernails dug furrows across his back, leaving bloody scratches.

Mitzi asked, "Is she hurting you?"

"No...yes...ungh...it feels incredible...damnit I need to cum...."

"Oh really? I never knew you were into pain, baby."

"Me....ohhh...neither..."

Simone cried out again as another wave surged through her. She and Milo were soaked from her ejaculate.

Mitzi wondered where all of that could be coming from. She stood and walked to their walk in closet. She returned a moment later with one of her husband's western belts which had a design embossed into it.

Milo was on a backstroke when he heard a "whoosh." So focused on Simone, he was taken completely by surprise. Mitzi had played tennis in high school, college, and at the club...she really put her back into the strike.

The belt wrapped itself across and around his buttocks just as he had nearly withdrawn completely from her sister. He bellowed in shock, and reflexively slammed his manhood forcefully into Simone's womanhood to get away from the belt.

The impact pressed even further into her and drove her backwards. She screamed as she came again, squirting again. Still, when he pulled back again she instinctively latched onto him, digging in.

Mitzi had good rhythm. Each time he withdrew from Simone, Mitzi had another strike from the belt waiting for him. Simone was absolutely apoplectic in sexual release.

Milo was experiencing nearly as intense frustration. He felt as if he was right on the edge...every nerve ending in his cock was sensitized, every erotic feeling at maximum, each time he stroked into her he felt for sure he was going to lose it...but didn't.

12