Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhgawwwdletmecum! PLEEEASE!"

It had been nearly forty-five minutes, both of the lovers were covered in perspiration and girl cum. Finally, as desperately aroused as she had been, Simone was completely spent, exhausted. She back pedaled to get away from him and collapsed onto the bed.

Still blindfolded, he stood there, chest heaving, cock bouncing in the air needily.

"Oh please...I was SO close...please..."

He was not even begging his wife or sister-in-law...he was just begging. He and Mitzi had learned they seemed to have little control over his release.

"What the fuck do we have to do? Please??"

Mitzi was desperate by this point. Desperate to give her husband relief. Desperate to orgasm herself. She spun him around and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

He ended up with his head laying on Simone's soft stomach, perpendicular to her. The wounds on his back and across his buttocks were aggravated by contact with the sheets. They would probably have to be thrown away.

Mitzi climbed atop him, straddling his midsection. She was thoroughly lubricated, and accustomed to the mass of his penis. She slid down upon him with one smooth motion, burying him fully within her.

With the change she had not become a hyper sensitive, hair triggered premature ejaculator like her sister. But she had, like most women, become "easy to pleasure" and was extremely aroused with all of the sex talk, watching the lovers and hearing their cries; and surprisingly, learning that her husband enjoyed pain during sex. And finding out she apparently enjoyed inflicting it upon him.

She gyrated on his shaft, sank her teeth into his chest, and moaned as her first orgasm washed over her, her body quivering in the release.

When she had recovered she began riding him vigorously, pounding herself down upon him and chasing her next series of orgasms.

"Oh honey, please make me cum..." The sensations on his shaft, the mild pain on his backside, the scent from both women as he lay near Simone's damp sex and Mitzi's cries of ecstasy were all driving him crazy.

"I want....aaaggghhh....want to, baby...fill me with your cum....oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

This went on for some time. Mitzi was nearing her limit and Milo was still constantly edging.

Simone mumbled something in her delirious state.

Mitzi sighed, "What?"

"Twerk....somebody said twerk..."

It took a moment for it to sink in. Mitzi looked down into the pleading eyes of her husband.

She remembered the dance move from years ago. She didn't think she was very good at it, but was willing to try.

She began rotating and gyrating herself on his manhood while still pounding him. It felt really good and it was not long until she was cumming again.

The it happened. Milo was meeting her thrust for thrust...he was almost hyperventilating...then he screamed and she felt his cock pulsing repeatedly within her. She felt the warmth of jet after jet of his semen filling her and spilling onto him.

The joy of his release sent her over the top again and they shared their orgasms for what seemed like forever. Milo had never experienced multiple orgasms before. Mitzi was afraid they were going to end up on the floor from his violent thrashing.

They had both forgotten Simone was even there, but she could hardly ignore the sensuality so close. She groaned as she experienced another orgasm without anyone touching her.

When he had finally finished, Mitzi moved up and straddled his head, to feed him what they had spent, and let him clean her. It was a habit they had gotten into long ago...but he had never had to consume such copious amounts of it before.

Simone looked on, "THAT is fucking freaky. I wanna try it sometime, sis."

The next morning they awoke together in a tangle on the bed.

Milo woke his wife. She looked around, "We're gonna have to burn these sheets."

He chuckled, "I'll buy stock in the company if you'll do that to me every night."

Simone raised her head, "Me too!"

Two hours later, showered and shaved, Milo walked into the suite of offices he had worked in. On his arm was his wife, her large breasts bulging in a white blouse, a tight pencil skirt accentuating her hips and long legs.

Milo was dressed for work, dress slacks over boxers, and a white dress shirt Mitzi had insisted on. She had insisted upon it because the multitude of scratch marks laced across his back and sides were visible. Most had begun to scab over, but a couple of splotches of blood were visible. The unspoken but obvious implication was that SOMEONE had been driven to intense, uncontrollably violent orgasmic ecstasy by the use of the huge phallus apparent in his pants.

Mitzi spoke to the young man sitting at the reception desk, "We need to see Sophie."

Roberto looked back disdainfully, "Do you have an appointment?"

She leaned over the desk, getting close so she could whisper, "If you don't want me to rip your tiny little pecker off, if she does not want me to take every penny she will ever make, she better get her fat ass out here...NOW."

Roberto and half a dozen other employees watched with rapt attention as Sophie, also dressed in power clothing, walked up to the desk. Mitzi noted to herself that the CEO did have a rather large derriere, but an attractive, well shaped butt and body.

She looked the woman in the eye, "Are you Sophie? Are you the woman who is so desperate to fuck my husband? Are you the silly-ass bitch who thinks she can destroy the career he worked so hard on because all these women want his hard-on?"

"I am Sophie. Perhaps we should discuss this in one of our private meeting rooms." She gestured to a room nearby. Milo knew it to be a sound proofed room for staff meetings.

Mitzi motioned, "You first." As they walked into the room, Mitzi was opening the video function on her camera.

The door closed and several people gathered at Roberto's desk. They were all wishing they could hear what was happening within.

It was only about fifteen minutes before they heard what sounded like faint screams from the other side of the door. They had all been inside the soundproofed room. Those barely audible screams must be really loud, almost tantric for them to hear them at all.

Twenty minutes later the screams continued. Roberto asked Agatha if he should call security. She regarded him knowingly, "Girl, only if you want to get fired...those are not fighting screams. Somebody is getting the shit fucked out of them."

They could all feel the vibrations of the walls shaking. They thought they heard a table banging against the wall, and things were silent. Then after a few minutes, the screams began again.

After at least an hour and a half, the door opened. The trio stepped out.

Mitzi was still immaculate..

Milo's trousers were still bulging, and were stained. His shirt had obviously been removed and donned again, with more blood spots on it. There were fresh scratch marks down his biceps. His face looked like a glazed donut.

Sophie's makeup was mostly gone, her hair was in great disarray, her bra appeared to be missing in action, and her skirt was twisted. She carried her high heel shoes in one hand. Her breathing was still ragged.

Mitzi addressed her, "I'm taking my husband on the two week paid vacation we agreed on. When he gets back I assume his corner office will be ready?"

Sophie nodded, still catching her breath.

Mitzi took Milo's arm, "Let's go home, darling, and wash the skank off of you. It's MY turn. And yours...we know your WIFE can make a man cum."

When they were gone, Sophie walked bowlegged with difficulty over to Roberto's desk. The nosey staffers, including the HR director, stood there.

Sophie addressed the HR director, "Find yourself another office...that corner office is Milo's now...make him the Vice President of Morale or something, I don't care. Give him a thirty percent raise."

Sophie limped toward her own office, stopping when she realized one of her breasts, covered in hickies, was hanging out. As she tried to cover it she addressed the remainder of the office,

"Any of you bitches touches Milo, you're fucking fired."

12