Fem-Tec Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny's new wardrobe.
5.7k words
4.54
9.5k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers

"Off you go." Vicky ordered as she gently pushed me off her lap. I slid to the floor landing softly on my well padded rump. My legs were still widely spread straddling both her legs. My balls rested on her boots.

"Time for a fashion show." Vicky said as she clapped her hands together smiling brightly down at me. "Stand up." She ordered as she reached into one of the bags I had earlier fetched for her. I stood as I watched my wife rustle through a bag until she

pulled out a light pink polo shirt. She handed me the garment and instructed me to put it on. I held the shirt up and examined it closely. It felt light weight and was obviously of high quality. It looked quite normal except for the Fem-Tec logo in deeper pink embossed over the left breast.

"Not my color." I grumbled as I slipped it over my head. I had to admit the feel of the polo was very soft. Other than being slightly tight around my belly, it fit me well.

"Nonsense. It looks wonderful on you." Vicky stated as she handed me a pair of pants to try on. These were white, light weight and had only one small rear pocket over the right cheek which bore the now familiar pink Fem-Tec logo. I tried them on and tucked the polo into the waist band. The pants had a stretchy belt sewn in with a small gold colored buckle. They sat low on my waist but fit well, maybe just a little snug over my bottom. I would need undies I thought to myself as I looked down to see a little too much of my package showing.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You'll need a pair of hugger's with those!" Vicky said as she once more rummaged through her bag. She withdrew her hand and reached over to grab my left wrist depositing a small piece of pink cloth onto my open palm.

"What's this?" I asked innocently.

"It's a hugger. Male lingerie. Take your pants off and I'll show you how to wear it." She offered. I looked more closely at the sheer pink cloth. I noticed the material was connected by a series of spaghetti straps, also in pink. The light began to dawn on me. I was looking at what appeared to be a woman's micro bikini. The only difference was that it was shaped like a tiny pouch.

"Really?" I asked incredulously.

"We expect them to be very good sellers. You, and another newly hired husband will be the first to model them." My wife explained. I looked down again at the tiny garment in disgust.

"Don't give me that look Mister! You will wear these, you will pose in them while I take pictures, and you will do it with a smile on your face!" She spat at me. "Do I have to remind you what's at stake here? Do I really have to explain our situation to you again? Are you going to act like this every time I ask you to model something?" My wife said angrily.

"No, no, it's just that this is still new for me. It's kind of embarrassing." I whispered.

"Come here." She said as she pulled me onto her lap again. She reached for my chin and held my head up. Her other hand gently patted my bottom. "There, there." she sighed as she looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry I barked at you. It's just that, look how much our lives have improved in just one day. I know this is a little embarrassing for you, but it's not like your picture is going on a billboard or anything. Women have been modeling lingerie for years. Fem-Tec knows there is a huge untapped market for quality erotic wear for men. Is that wrong?" she asked.

"No, I guess not." I mumbled.

"Well then let's get these hugger's on you!" She said enthusiastically. Vicky took the sheer pink hugger's from me and bent to slip them up my legs. "Up you go!" Vicky said as she positioned me standing in front of her. I watched as she pulled the tiny garment up my legs until the pouch stretched around my cock and balls, firmly encircling my package. The hugger was aptly named I thought wryly. I looked down and observed how the material did nothing to hide my shaved cock and balls from view. Vicky pulled the tiny straps high on my hips and I felt the the string between my ass cheeks pulled tightly upwards. Finally, my wife appeared to be satisfied with her work. The hugger was now positioned so that a tiny portion of the base of my cock and ring was revealed, the rest of it as well as my balls were firmly encased by the stretchy fabric. The purpose of the hugger was obvious to me. It was designed to both display, and control it's wearer. My wife looked pleased.

"Now put the pants back on!" My wife ordered. I did as I was told and noticed right away the hugger had solved a problem. My package was no longer visible. Now, when I looked down, all I could see was a small bump. "Much better!" exclaimed Vicky as she ran her hand over my now contained package. I felt my dick starting to swell, but the hugger put an end to that as it kept my cock from expanding. It was doing was it was designed to do. She had me turn so that she could examine my rear. She ran her hands up and down my ass giving my cheeks an occasional squeeze. "Nice fit!" She complimented. "OK, now take everything off!' There's a few more things I'd like you to try on." She commanded.

I stripped quickly, glad to be rid of the confining hugger. Once again I found myself standing naked before my wife. I noticed her eyes roaming up and down my freshly shaved body. Her eyes lingered on my now rising cock. She patted her lap and again I sat naked on my fully dressed wife's knee. She patted my round belly and fondled my now fully erect cock. Conflicting thoughts were playing in my mind. It was obvious to me that my wife was enjoying taking more of a dominant role in our marriage. It was also obvious that my cock seemed to have a mind of it's own. It seemed it very much liked the extra attention it was getting. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt two sharp vibrations to my groin. It wasn't painful, but it certainly got my attention.

"What was that?" I asked Vicky as I stared at her, wide eyed in shock. Vicky laughed at my expression and pointed at her phone.

"It's a feature of your ring. If I need you for something and you're not in sight, I simply tap my app and you'll know to come to me. I think women are going to love it!" Vicky explained.

"I'm pretty sure men won't" I grumbled as I examined my ringed cock and balls.

"Maybe not right away, but they'll get used it. It actually makes a lot of sense. If you're not close enough to hear me, I can call you using the app. It's really not much different than sending you a text." My wife went on to explain as she continued to stroke my straining erection.

I was panting now as I ground my bare ass into my wife's smart suit. All thoughts of the ring leaving my brain. I was only thinking of one thing as I thrust my cock into Vicky's firm grip.

"That's enough for now!" I was informed as Vicky suddenly released my throbbing cock, leaving me to hump nothing but empty air. "We still have a few things I want you to try on. But I'm getting hungry. Lets order that pizza." She told me as I groaned out my disappointment. "I'll order, I know just how you like it" Vicky said with a wink. She picked up her phone, found the app and a few taps later the deed was done.

"Let's try a showy!" Vicky said as she reached into a bag. I looked on in dread as I anticipated what new humiliation awaited me. I wasn't to be disappointed. My wife pulled out a pair of what appeared to be crotchless panties and handed them to me.

I cringed as I held them up and began my examination. The panties were in a shade of powder blue. They were of course, see through. The were adorned by tiny blue Fem-Tec logos that intertwined in a ornate pattern. The most prominent feature was a ring in the front that consisted of a stretchy circle backed by reinforcement material on the inside of the garment. The back was a tiny lacy triangle.

"Try them on." My wife ordered, a gleam in her eye as she gently nudged me off her lap. I stood and stepped into the tiny panties pulling them up until they sat on my hips. My erect cock poked out through the small hole and bobbed up and down happily, much to my shame. "They're not on right." I was informed as my wife reached for my cock. "Inspect!." She commanded. I immediately moved to comply, spreading my legs and thrusting my hips forward providing my wife easier access. She reached into the showy and and fed my balls one at a time through the stretchy circle that held my cock captive. She then pulled my ring through the hole as well. My cock and balls were now thrust forward obscenely. My shaved balls were gathered together in a tight sac, my cock fully exposed and well presented for my wife's viewing pleasure.

I stood ridged with my arms pulled back, fingers laced behind my head and watched as my wife admired her work. She looked up at me as she ran a finger over my tight ball sac and along the underside of my cock. The same predatory look I had seen for the first time yesterday was in her eyes. "Stay!" She commanded as she leaned in to lick my shaved balls. Her hands moved to my smooth and almost completely bare bottom forcing me to push my hips out even further. She kneaded my chubby rump forcefully as she moved her lips to my fully engorged cock. I didn't know if I was in heaven or hell as she sucked me hard. "Enough. " I heard her say more to herself than to me as she withdrew her mouth.

"I need to take a bath and get out of these clothes. But first I'd like you to try this on." Vicky said as she handed me what appeared to be a robe. It was roughly the same color as my showy and was silky and smooth. I pulled my arms through the sleeves and tried to wrap it around my body in vain. It was cut so that it barely covered my shoulders and slowly closed until it met just below my belly button, exposing most of my chest. It was short. Scandalously short. The hem was cut just below my cock and the back just barley covered my ass. It was meant to display me, it accomplished its mission easily as my cock poked out the front, bobbing it's excitement. My wife nodded her approval.

Vicky stood up and picked up one of the Fem-Tec bags. She gathered my discarded shorts and t-shirt and placed them in the bag as she turned to address me. She pointed at the remaining bag and said, "You're free to check out the costumes you'll be modeling for me later." she said. With that, my wife spun on her heels and strode towards our bedroom.

I looked at the remaining Fem-Tec bag warily. I knew that whatever I found lurking in there would be for the amusement of women and the degradation of men. I knew all the items in the bag would be objectifying and designed to display me for their viewing pleasure. I also knew that no matter how humiliating, I would wear them with a smile as my wife had made clear to me.

Finally I gathered up enough courage to poke my hand into the bag. My fears were confirmed immediately. I withdrew a small plastic package that contained a pale yellow garment. I looked on curiously as I withdrew the material from it's package. I held up a tiny vest. It was short and would not quite reach my belly button.

The front was obviously to be worn open. I had no doubt my chest would be on display. It was sleeveless, it was sheer. I hated it. I put it down and reached for the matching piece still in plastic. I held it up and examined the item closely. It appeared that I was holding a pair of pants. The waistband was threaded with a small string that was obviously meant to be tied in front. The legs ended in tight bunches and there was a slit on each leg that stretched from the hip to the ankle. Elastic bands had been fitted to ensure a tight fit. They were harem pants! My wife intended to dress me as a harem slave boy! I thought my humiliation was complete until I noticed one more item in the bag. A small round jewel could be seen. I picked it up and suddenly realized it's purpose. It was to be fitted into my belly button. The purpose of this costume was clear, complete objectification of the wearer. It was designed for the viewing pleasure of women. I wondered if I would be taught to dance wearing it. My cock gave a little twitch at the thought, much to my surprise and chagrin.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt two quick vibrations on the ring that encircled my cock and balls. I was being summoned I realized. I got up and and padded on bare feet to the bathroom and opened the door. My wife was reclining in the tub looking very relaxed. A smile appeared on her face as she saw me enter. She reached beside her and tapped her now empty wine glass.

"Would you mind dear?" Vicky asked as her gaze dropped to my protruding cock. "I see you like your new outfit." She said with a smirk.

"Not really, I think the ring must be trapping the blood in my cock." I replied sheepishly.

"That must be it." My wife said with a giggle as she tapped her glass again. I bent to pick up her glass and I felt my robe starting to ride up. Vicky noticed as well. She reached her hand around to stroke my bare bottom. "Hurry now!" She said as she gave my ass a playful swat.

I turned to refill my wife's glass, I was well aware that she was very much enjoying the show I was inadvertently putting on for her. I entered the kitchen and poured Vicky a refill. Confusion clouded my mind. Could it be that I was enjoying this humiliating treatment I wondered? Certainly not in any rational way I thought. But then why was my dick this hard I wondered?" I grabbed the glass and wandered back to the bathroom. Once again I felt the robe slide upward as I leaned down barring my bottom. My wife nodded her approval.

The door bell rang. "Pizza's here!" Vicky declared. "Don't just stand there, answer the door!" she ordered.

"I'll just grab something to wear." I replied.

"You're fine just like that. Just grab your cock and tie the belt lower to hold it in."

she explained. "Look, I'll show you." she sighed as she reached for my belt. My wife quickly untied it and positioned it lower on my hips. She re-tied it low enough so it trapped my cock tight to my body. She turned me around lifting my robe off my rump and delivered a firm smack to my ass. "Hurry now" she commanded.

So off I went, aghast at the thought of someone seeing me like this. I'll just stand behind the door I reasoned. No one will see me I assured myself. I got to the door and cracked it open a bit. There stood a very cute young girl, no more than 20 years old I thought. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail fed through the back of her Gino's baseball cap. She smiled brightly at me as she attempted to pass the pizza to me.

"You'll need to open the door." She chirped up at me. I attempted to hold the pizza in one hand while I mostly hid behind the door. The attempt failed. I realized that I would need both hands to hold the box. There was no way I could avoid exposing myself without dropping the pizza. I bit the bullet and moved to hold the pizza box. The girls eyes opened wide as she scanned my mostly exposed body. I felt a full body flush start as I lowered the pizza to cover as much of me as I could. Her look of astonishment soon turned into a smile.

"Nice robe. My boyfriend would look great in that. Where did you get it? she asked.

"I bought it for him." Vicky answered from behind me. I turned to see my wife standing behind me wearing her long white robe while toweling her still damp hair.

"You have great taste. It looks terrific on him!" Pizza girl said.

"It's from a collection our company offers. You can buy it online. Let me get you a card. " Vicky offered as she walked over to her purse and withdrew a card.

"Danny, put the pizza down and take this card to the nice lady." Vicky ordered as she continued to dry her hair.

We had a low bench in the hallway by the door that was used to put our shoes on. I looked at it with dread. I hesitated knowing that both women would soon be getting a good look at my smoothy shaved ass.

"Now Danny! Vicky demanded.

"I obeyed of course and bent low to place the pizza on the bench. The robe slid up off my ass and provided the women with an unobstructed view of my presented bottom. Exactly as Vicky had intended I thought bitterly. I turned and took the card from my wife and handed it to the smiling pizza girl. My face beet red as I did so.

"Nice, I'm definitely buying on these for my boyfriend. Do you keep him shaved everywhere? she asked curiously.

"Danny. It looks like we have a customer here. Open your robe, the lady may be interested in a showy for her boyfriend too. This is why we get the big bucks!" she laughed.

I was frozen in place. I was having a hard time processing this turn of events. I was horrified that my wife was using me to sell Fem-Tec gear. Then I realized that this was exactly what I had agreed to. I was to be used to sell product. I would be objectified,

I would be posed, and I would wear costumes all for the viewing pleasure of women.

I would to it with a smile I had been told.

My hands dropped to my belt. I untied it and opened my robe widely. My erect cock bobbed as it was released from the belt.

"Very nice. May I?" pizza girl asked Vicky as she pointed to my cock. I was not asked. Apparently my opinion or consent was not required by the two women.

"Please do" Vicky said happily.

Pizza girl's right hand gently stroked my cock while her left hand found my shaved balls. She rolled them gently in her palm feeling their smooth hairless surface. She used her hands to turn me so that she might better enjoy the view from the rear. I raised my hem so that she might examine the showy more thoroughly. I raised my eyes to see Vicky staring at me intently. She was clearly enjoying my humiliation as the the young woman handled me so easily. I felt the strap running between my cheek being pulled back.

"You even shaved his ass hole. Very nice." She complimented my wife. I felt a sting as she released the center string. It snapped back into place settling snugly once again between my cheeks.

"He's hairless from the eyebrows down. Shaved him myself yesterday." My wife said proudly. "Did you like the showy?" Inquired Vicky.

"Very much. I think I'll add a couple of things to my boyfriends wardrobe." She said as both women enjoyed a good laugh.

"Well I better get moving. I still have some deliveries to make. Can I please get a signature for the receipt?" She said as she held up her phone and a stylus.

"Of course. Sign the phone Danny and give the nice lady a good tip." I was told.

I turned to obey and gave her a $10.00 tip while she gave my cock one final squeeze. Pizza girl gave us a wave as she turned and skipped down the stairs. I closed the door and turned to my wife. My lower lip trembled as I fought to hold back my tears. Vicky had done many humiliating things to me in the past couple of days, but this was a new low for me. I had allowed myself to be examined and fondled by a perfect stranger. I had been used by both woman like a piece of meat. I had been ordered to display my shameful outfit for their amusement. I had obeyed. My cock had remained hard. I did what I was paid to do I thought.

"Good job Honey! I think we have a new customer!" She congratulated me. "Sandra's going to be so pleased when I tell her. She said you'd be a real asset for Fem-Tec. " She said proudly.

The thought that my new boss would be pleased by my performance lifted my spirits a little. I had been a good asset I thought. I was selling product. I was doing my job I reasoned.

"Put the pizza on the coffee table Babe, I'll get some plates and napkins." She said as she turned towards the Kitchen. I did as I was told and sat on the sofa as my wife returned and snuggled in close to me. "You should take off your Robe Hun, you wouldn't want spill anything on it." She said helpfully.

I slid the robe off my shoulders leaving me with nothing on but my showy. The tiny garment did nothing to protect my dignity. In fact , it performed it's mission as designed. My recently shaved cock and balls were pulled forward and held in place by my newly installed ring. It displayed me as intended. My wife nodded her approval.

sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers
12