All Comments on 'Fem-Tec Ch. 05'

by sabredog1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JohnflrJohnflrover 3 years ago
Great scenario

Love how this is developing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I thought the initial premise

of this series was good and had potential. But now with this chapter particulary, it's just become silly, I also don't remember it being explained why the wife dislikes her husband so much that she is putting him through this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Guy would be happier in his van by the river than he will be if he continues with this treatment

slave2womanslave2womanover 3 years ago
Love it

Please keep on writing, can't wait for Danny to meet his boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fem tec

Excellent story, I also can't wait to see him positioned in front of his boss with his wife standing beside her, passing comments on his training and talents, and what other applications does the cock ring have? .....

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
of course

I would like another chapter and many chapters after that.

I would like to see him treated like a girl by his wife, his new boss, clients ...

slave2womanslave2womanover 3 years ago
The truth

Your story is so good my caged little cock streams precum all the time

4Leather4Leatherover 3 years ago
Fem-Tec

Just wondering what the boss at Fem-Tec has planed once he is fully enslaved by his wife. What controlling devices will pop up.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Danny you are living your future life, and Danny know one likes a whiner. You should pray your cockring doesn't become a cock cage, you'll have something to really whine about then.

I would like to have erections again, where do I sign up

sabredog1sabredog1over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments. I'm working on the next chapter now.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 3 years ago
Harem Girl

When I first started crossdressing at about 10, I had a recurring dream of my mom taking me to a palace where older teen girls took me to a special room bathed me, painted my nails, lips, and made up my face, and dressed me as a harem girl. I was then taken to a larger room and together with another boy dressed like me, was ordered to dance for a prince. I had the dream several times. As I got older, sometimes I was ordered to kiss the other boy, other times I was ordered to kneel in front of the prince and ordered to suck his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous