Female Bonding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated, Tiffany clenched a fist around her right lip and Ashley's adjoining left and tried to yank them apart with all her strength. Ashley tried the same with the other side. Nothing.

"Sorry, Tiff, I think it's just like with our nipples. It's not coming apart like that."

"Then what? What the fuck do we do?"

"I don't know. I just don't know."

That was the last word either of them spoke for a while. They were too exhausted to do much else but lay there, motionless. They felt helpless. The vibrator buzzed on and on, but their flesh was so numb by then that they felt little pleasure. However, there was still enough of a tingle to prevent either of them from sleeping. Occasionally, one of them would raise her head and glance at the other to see how she was doing. Ashley was absent-mindedly fiddling with one set of their fused lips, gently tugging on them and rolling the supple folds of skin around in her fingers, though for what purpose, Tiffany could hardly guess. It didn't really bother her, though.

After a while, neither of them knew how long it had been, Tiffany started to feel restless. She shifted around, trying to find a more comfortable position.

"Tiff, please stop," Ashley begged, barely whispering. "You're moving the dildo around inside me."

"Sorry. I need to move. I... Oh!"

With that, it started again. They felt pleasure building up again, and soon they were both rocking their hips. Despite the time of relative inactivity, their bodies had never really cooled completely down. In a couple of minutes, they were climaxing yet again, though this one drew little more than a few weak gasps from either of them. Their pussies were still weak from overuse, and a dull sensation was all they could muster up. It was still pleasurable, but far from the burning ecstasy they had felt earlier.

"Tiff," Ashley mumbled, once it was done, "we need to fucking do something. I don't know when this is going to stop."

"What? What on Earth can we do?"

"We're going to have to figure something out. Can we get up?"

They tried a few times to get up, but each time one of them tried to sit up, the rigid dildo prevented it. They couldn't stay very far from 180 degrees from each other, certainly not close enough to get up and walk. Even sliding off the bed seemed too risky, so after several minutes of awkward squirming, the only thing they had accomplished was another dull orgasm for each of them. And so, defeated, they resigned themselves back to more or less the same position they had been in.

They made one more attempt to deactivate the accursed vibrator, but achieved nothing. It seemed to have slowed down slightly from before, but was still alive and well.

More time passed. The ever-present hum of the vibrator was impossible to completely tune out. Their tired pelvic floor muscles involuntarily tightened around the shaft periodically, keeping them well aware of its presence. They continued to feel small orgasms, though by now they produced little more than a few twitches of their muscles and a few moments of slightly heavier breathing.

Drowsiness made their eyelids unbearably heavy, though closing them gave them little rest. Eventually, some vague semblance of sleep overcame them. They existed in a state of half-wakefulness, starting to lose the distinction between their innermost thoughts and reality, though the reality of their present situation never fully left them. Neither could clearly remember if they had slept or not.

Finally, long after they had lost awareness of the passing of time, Tiffany became alert again. The confusing fog of drowsiness vanished from her mind. She immediately noticed the vibrator had slowed considerably, seemingly as exhausted as they were by now.

She tried to get up, but only yanked on their labia again, not to mention slide the dildo inside both of them. Ashley groaned, and seemed to wake up, too.

"Dammit, are we still stuck?" she mumbled, groggily.

"Yep..." was Tiffany's only reply.

"Quit squirming."

"Sorry."

But Tiff was too uncomfortable now. The urge to roll over was almost overpowering. She kept shifting, trying to find any position that would make her legs stop aching. The results were rather predictable: after a minute or two of moving around, their lips and the dildo had been tugged and twisted enough to get them excited again.

Once it had started up, there was no going back. Soon, they were both writhing around, getting more and more energetic, breathing heavier and heavier. Before long, they were thrusting and moaning, actually enjoying themselves again. After their unmeasurable period of half-sleep, their vaginas had recovered enough that it was exciting and pleasurable again!

At last, they reared their heads back and enjoyed one last orgasm! It was even a good one this time.

By the time they gasped with the final release and flopped their butts back down on the bed, the vibrator was almost dead. They panted, catching their breath for a minute. When they finally raised their heads to look at each other, before either of them could say a word, the dildo finally shook one last time and died.

"Oh, finally!" Ashley cheered! "Now we just have to deal with..."

But before she could finish her sentence, they felt their labia slip apart at long last.

"Oh..." she muttered, no longer needing to finish that sentence.

"Oh, THANK GOD!" Tiffany gasped, relieved.

Slowly, they slid apart and finally removed the exhausted dildo from their exhausted pussies. Normally, taking it out once their lovemaking had concluded left them with a slight feeling of emptiness, but this time they felt only relief. They got up on shaking legs, glad to be able to move again. Tiffany picked up her phone from the nightstand and checked the time. It was well past 3 AM.

"Six hours..." she muttered. "That thing was stuck inside us for six hours."

Do you think it was the vibrator's battery power that was keeping us stuck?" Ashley contemplated. "We came apart seconds after it died."

"We had also just orgasmed again. Maybe a pussy stuck just takes way more orgasm energy to break than a nipple stuck."

"I need a shower," was Ashley's only response.

They made their way to the bathroom to clean their well-used vibrator, and wash six hours of sweat off themselves. Ashley started the shower, and when it was warm, took Tiffany gently by the arm.

"Care to join me in the shower?"

"Sure! But... Ashley? I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier. I feel bad. I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"Yeah. I yelled, too, and I also feel bad. We were frustrated and stressed. Not to mention a little scared. I love you too much to stay mad at you!"

They leaned in and kissed each other and embraced each other tightly.

"And this time we're already finished with the make-up sex," Tiff joked, once they had kissed enough.

But as she pulled away, there came a sudden yet familiar tug on their nipples, pulling them back together.

"Apparently our nipples think otherwise..." Ashley muttered quietly.

"Oh! NOW they finally stick!" Tiffany answered with a grin, almost ready to burst out laughing. While the drowsiness had abated for a time, her lack of sleep was making her giddy. "I guess I don't have a choice about joining you in the shower!"

"HOW? I'm the least horny I've been in years after all that! Are we going to have to fuck ourselves apart again? Dammit, I'm spent!"

"Me too. Good thing tomorrow's Saturday! Let's figure out in the morning."

They showered off, stuck breast to breast, and made their way back to bed. As they were shuffling back to the bedroom, Tiffany spoke.

"Ashley? Our little... uh... thing has really been acting up today. Are you worried at all?"

"I was, but it let us go eventually. It was kind of fun, actually!"

"Yeah, but the rules changed today. What if the rules keep changing? What if it happens when we don't want it to?"

"What, like we ever go touching our bare nipples together at the grocery store or wherever? I'm sure we can keep our little 'thing' under control."

"Okay, well... what if one day it won't let us go? What if THIS one is harder to get apart than our vaginas just now?" she said, gesturing to their currently stuck nipples.

"I..." Ashley paused, thinking as critically as she could in her sleep-deprived state. "I'm sure we'll always come apart. We always have before. Remember, Stuck is our blessing! It's how we realized we loved each other in the first place! We were both too shy and proper to admit we had the hots for another girl, so this thing came along and literally stuck us together until we finally kissed!"

"If memory serves, kissing wasn't quite the first thing we did."

"Ha ha! Well, you know what I mean. This thing has always been here to help us find each other and enhance our love life. Whatever it is, it's good, not evil. Maybe a little mischievous at times, but it's always been harmless, and it's always been fun!"

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Tiffany agreed.

Though laying down on the bed while stuck together was awkward, they had more than enough practice by now. Tiffany sat her bare bottom down on the bed, and pulled Ashley over her as she laid back. Ashley rolled over, pulling Tiffany on top of her.

They wrapped their arms around each other, enjoying the bare skin-to-skin contact up and down their bodies. With no bedclothes and no sheets on top of them, they let their body heat keep each other warm, as they often liked to sleep. On a cool, late spring night like this, it was more than enough.

They squeezed each other tightly, kissed each other good night, and were sound asleep in seconds.

12