All Comments on 'Female Boss's Sexual Plaything'

by Gizmo86

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick

I swear, that was so sick! And not in a good way. That was an abuse of power by an employer, threatening to fire him if she didn't agree to do whatever and that is not even what BDSM is about. In BDSM, there is something called 'consent.' If she had told him what she wanted to do first, there's no way he would have agreed to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

i loved the sotry...wished it were me....

slavejamesslavejamesover 15 years ago
Great story

Excellent story - would love a boss like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And the award for Cliche of year goes to...

Right something original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb!!!!!!!!

What a load of crap!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa!

OMG, I loved it!! Totally sexy getting him dressed up and femdom... coming back with friends? Totally humiliating!! :)

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Nice fantasy

Wish it were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Or else what?

He took his I-phone recording of what she had done to him to his attorney. 4 months later he retired a wealthy man, she lost her job and spent time in prison and the Company folded under the weight of his lawsuit payout. Boy was this dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! I would love for a hot, female co-worker to dominate me like this!

" 'If a spot of tit torture turns you on so much,' she said, 'perhaps you'd like me to continue punishing those cute little nipples of yours?' " Hell yes! I love tit torture! I would love nothing more than for a woman to punish my cute little man-nipples! My nipples are so sensitive that I would come just from Stephanie playing with them!

This story is so hot, that I am getting myself off while reading it. I am playing with my nipples while imagining that Stephanie is going to town on my super sensitive nipples!

I love it when women dominate me and torture my nipples!

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 2 years ago

That's definitely a dream job to have,and even forced cross dressing, although with me it wouldn't be forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, too bad we did not get any followup chapters. The chapters would have been fantastic as this guy endures all kinds of domination from his boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous