Female Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she arrives, she parks the vehicle and walks up to the entrance. Heading towards the elevators, she takes one up to the eleventh floor. Tiffany could feel her pussy already getting quite wet. Her moist panties get damper and damper with every passing second. She has to resist the urge to slip her hand down her underwear and start fingering herself right away. No, when she cums today, she is going to cum all over Simon's face, just like how she cummed when they first got together for the first time. More accurately, when she sexually assaulted Simon for the first time. Hopefully, this is the last time she will have to do something to him without his consent.

When she gets inside her beautiful room, she quickly lights some candles she brought along. Taking the strawberries into the kitchen, she washes them thoroughly, placing all of them in a clean bowl and setting it on a bedside table. She then sits down to read a magazine as she waits for Simon to arrive, smirking as she thinks about all the nasty things she is going to do to him when he arrives. Oh, she will enjoy this very much, indeed.

......

Simon is wondering what the hell is going on. His father just grabbed him and told him that there is someone they have to meet at the Sheraton. When his mother asked, he told her that it is nothing for her to worry about. But the boy knows better than that though. He can see that his father is disturbed when they enter the hotel and get into the escalator. "What's going on, dad? Who is it that you've really got to meet at 8PM? One of your business associates?" He is feeling suspicious since his father never left to meet anyone at this hour and is acting very fishy, to say the least. He is definitely hiding something bad.

The man nearly jumps out of his skin at his son's question. When the elevator reaches the eleventh floor, he leads his son out and then walk along the hallway, passing numerous suites before reaching the one they are looking for. "I'm really sorry I had to do this to you, son," he says. "I really am, but this is necessary. If I don't do it, I'll be ruined." Simon stares at him as if he's grown a second head, puzzled by his confusing words. He sighs and places a hand on his son's shoulder. "I just hope that one day you'll find it in your heart to forgive me for this."

By now the teenage boy is frowning. He watches his father insert the card into the slot, twisting the knob open as they enter. Simon gasps in shock at who he sees. Wearing a pink bathrobe and sitting on a couch is Tiffany, her beautiful face smirking at him. Before he could react, his father has already dashed off, closing the door behind him. The boy stares at her in disbelief, not expecting her to be the one his father brought him over to meet, or for his dearly beloved dad to flee and abandon him here with the ebony.

"This is what is going to happen, baby," she tells him, standing up. The African American girl then removes her bathrobe, revealing that she is topless and wearing only a white lace underwear. She squeezes her erect nipples as she approaches him, playing with her firm tits and looking at him in a way that can only be described as eye-fucking. "I'm going to do all sorts of dirty things to you and you are going to let me do it. You won't say no to me, no matter what I ask of you."

Despite his trepidation, Simon grits his teeth. He isn't going to let her bully him into fucking her again. Not after how she broke his heart. Yet when she reaches down to unbutton his pants and unzip it, Simon could not find the strength to push her hand away. "Why am I going to do that?" he manages, barely able to stop himself from stuttering. "Why should I give you what you want, after what you did to my sister and me? You broke my heart, Tiffany, and now you're treating me like an object all over again." He wills himself not to stare at her bare breasts but fail, as the mounds of mammary flesh are tantalising close to him right now.

Tiffany truly feels bad for what she did, but she can't let her conscience get the better of her now. Now is her chance to get him back after she screwed up. She has worked his pants off of him, and is now sliding his boxers down his legs. Simon finds himself unconsciously kicking his shoes off to help her. "Because you're addicted to my black pussy now. Your slutty white dick needs to get fucked by my black pussy. You need to cum inside me again. You've managed to hide it from everyone, even from yourself, but deep down, you still need it."

He is now taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. It's true that his cock still jumps up whenever he thinks of the gorgeous ebony. But he has managed to cope very well. Or so he thought. As it is, his white cock is hard in her hand as she strokes him, caressing it gently and smearing the pre-cum seeping out of his urethra all over the shaft. She then takes off her drenched panties, revealing that her hairy cunt is glistening. Tiffany's pussy is completely soaked.

She then spreads her labia. Holding her pussy lips apart, she exposes her orifice. He is confused to see that a strawberry is lodged inside her vagina, with half of it in her and the other half protruding from the hole. What she says next clears up any confusion. "I want you to eat this strawberry from my pussy," Tiffany orders him. He decides he is going to do what she asks one last time, to get her out of his system. Getting on his knees, he buries his face between her sculpted thighs. Placing his lips around the part of the strawberry that he can reach, he sucks it out of her cunt, tasting her womanly juices all over the fruit. It is his first time eating food that has been fermented by pussy juice and it is more delicious than he thought. There is the sour, vinegar-like taste there but it is still quite tasty.

Tiffany then turns around and spread her asscheeks, and to his shock, she also has a strawberry in her asshole. "Eat if from my black ass, baby," she commands. Simon's hands shake as he grabs her muscular buttocks and buries his face between the solid cheeks. His tongue finds the strawberry and his lips wrap around it, and he sucks the fruit out of her asshole, chewing on it, tasting her ass all over the thing. He is horrified by how quickly he swallows it, not hesitating at all despite the fact that the fruit was just inside Tiffany's ass seconds ago. He really has been turned into a slut for her, just like she said, the boy realises. And what's worse is that he doesn't really mind being her fuck toy like this.

'Good job, baby," she tells him. "Now you are going to fuck me. I got on birth control so you can cum inside. You must cum inside, as a matter of fact." She then walks over to lie on her back, spreading her legs apart as he slowly mounts her. Gently parting her pussy lips, he places the tick of his prick at her entrance. He slides his rod inside her, feeding the warm tunnel with his prick, an inch at a time until he is balls deep inside her. Tiffany's black pussy is so hot around his shaft as he rests in her moist folds, her flesh wrapped around him. "You are my sex slave now. Tell me how good my black pussy feels, Simon. Fuck me hard if you know what's good for you."

"It feels so amazing," he moans as he starts moving, thrusting. "I love your black pussy so much!" He begins banging her hard as she commands him to go faster. Pounding her into the bed, he obeys her and fucks her harder, giving in and surrendering his body to her. Letting her demean him by calling him names like man-whore and slut, he gives her what she wants and ejaculates inside her with a cry, rapidly filling up her pussy with his creamy cum.

"Good job, baby. Now you're fucking my black ass next," Tiffany instructs as she gets up and on all fours, with her firm derriere being shoved at him. The shy boy blushes as he stares at her huge buttocks. "My pussy juice is enough lubricant, so don't worry about it." He obeys Tiffany's command and gently penetrates her anus, sliding his cock in pass the sphincter until he is fully within the athletic girl's ass. It is even tighter than her cunt.

Simon gasps from how her asshole squeezes him, milking his prick as he begins shafting her buttocks with his spear. He slams his cock in and out of Tiffany, ramming it all the way inside the black girl's muscular ass in one stroke and withdrawing it before stuffing her brown hole again. Once she can hear him breathing harder, Tiffany reaches behind her and start rubbing his balls. "Cum in my ass now, or I'll punish you," she tells him and he starts unloading, pouring a massive batch of semen into her warm, welcoming ass. His cock throbs so violently as he does this and he nearly faints from the exertion as her ass wrings more ropes of jizz out of his balls.

She moves away and his cock leaves her ass with a lewd pop. "Hmm, well done, my love," she says and his heart skips a beat. She just called him love. "I'm going to clean up your cock for you now." Tiffany then turns around and wraps her lips around his dick, and slides it to the base. She bobs her head back and forth, sucking his still hard cock. Her mouth feels amazing on his dick, almost as good as her ass just did. He finds himself placing his hands on her head as she blows him.

He finally cums for the third time, this time right into her mouth. She gulps it down, swallowing as much of his seed as she can before withdrawing it from her mouth and aiming his cock at her face. His cock spasms and fire loads after loads of semen on Tiffany's face, drenching her feature in cum. Simon keeps on cumming on her face for the next several seconds. Soon, her entire face is glazed. The boy has completely covered Tiffany's gorgeous face in his semen.

As they lie on the bed together, Tiffany whispers "I owe you an apology." She looks at him with something Simon has never seen in her eyes before, startling him. Vulnerability. Tiffany is feeling vulnerable as she lies in his arms. "I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings. I was lying when I told you that you mean nothing to me. You mean a lot, baby. You make me proud of myself when I work hard to become a better person to deserve you. Being with you and seeing how perfect you are reminds me of how fucked up I am, and I was afraid. I let my fear get the better of me. But not anymore. I love you, Simon. Will you marry me?"

Simon feels overjoyed. "I love you too Tiffany," he tells her, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Yes. I will marry you. But after we graduate, okay?" She nods eagerly and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Many months later, Simon keeps his promise to her and he and Tiffany says their vows. Tiffany could only smile in great happiness. She has gotten the only boy she will ever love, and he is now hers, forever.

The end.

12