Female Cop Ch. 01

Story Info
How she met her true love.
6.2k words
4.09
25.5k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott looks up from his textbook with a sigh. He could hear his father cough in his bedroom. The teen gets up from his chair and walks over. Knocking on the door a few times, he waits before going in. As expected, his dad is clutching a cigarette. Father Robinson is a kindly priest whose inner strength rarely fails him, except when it comes to ending his chain smoking habit. The man of the cloth has been addicted to tobacco since his days in the Navy and he is still hooked to it, unable to let go. Even after Scott shows him all the videos he still keeps on smoking the things.

The nerdy boy grabs the cigarette and puts it out on the ashtray. "The doctor already gave you a warning about this little habit of yours, dad," Scott says with a sigh. "If you don't start trying to quit smoking soon, I'll smoke with you. All you have to do is take the first step. Use the nicotine patches I got for you and the nicotine gum. No need to quit cold turkey, if that's too difficult, okay? Please, just tell me you'll think about it before your lungs are totally ruined." He has never looked at his father in such a pleading way before.

Father Robinson sighs. The former serviceman turned pastor looks much older than his 48 years. "I suppose I'll have to do what you say," he wheezes, coughing again. Scott nods at this, even though it is a promise the priest made several times before and never kept. He always pretended to try for the first day or two, and then slips right back into smoking one pack a day, or maybe even two, when he is in a bad nods. Scott has to use all his persuasion powers just to deter him from moving up to three packs a day. That's just how hard it is.

He leaves for school soon after eating his breakfast cereal. The boy doesn't like his experience at high school very much. A lot of of his classmates are more well off than he is and taller and more muscular. Many of them look down on and bully him. He is a good target for them since he doesn't really fight back that often. There was one time when he punched a bully in the nose and even managed to make him bleed, but then he got hauled off to the principal's office for it, so he went back to running away.

As he sits at his desk, the nerd is jerked out of his reverie by the sound of a girl clearing her throat in front of him. He could see long, muscular thighs and looks up to her face. It surprises Scott to see Beatrice in front of him. Beatrice is the hottest girl in their year. She is tall, tanned and athletic, being the ace of the volleyball team and a member of the wrestling team. "Hey, Scott. I think you are cute but you are a dork, so I can't date you. Plus I only do one night stands. But you can still fuck me if you want. I have nine guys that I am going to get fucked by within this week. You can be the tenth. Would you like to lose your virginity to me?"

Scott looks up at her with a confused expression on his face. "Why would I want to fuck you?" he asks her, before realizing that that could sound a little rude. "Sorry, what I meant to say is that, while you're pretty, I don't want to have casual sex or hook ups. Neither do I desire orgies. Like you guessed, I have never had sex before. But I'm saving myself for someone special. You are not my girlfriend so you won't get to take my virginity." Every guy sitting in that classroom right now turn to stare at him in rigid shock.

Beatrice herself looks both stunned and incredibly offended. "Excuse me?" she demands angrily. "Are you looking at these?" She grabs her large boobs. "Or this?" the blonde asks as she squeezes her large booty, turning around to give him a great view of her famous behind. Her huge ass is legendary, the perfect combination of well developed, trained muscles and a small layer of fat. "You can't say no to these! Nobody ever said no to me before. I'm going to have your virginity, here that? You will end up in my bed one day!"

Everyone is now staring back and forth between the two polar opposites. The stacked beauty ties her dirty blond hair up in a high ponytail, still glaring at him. No boy has ever refused to fuck her before. All she ever had to do was go up to a guy and ask him to stick his cock inside her. She always got laid when she wanted, by any boy that she desired. He is cute but that doesn't give him the right to deny her his cock. Not when she wants it. She will get him to fuck her somehow, even if she has to resort to doing something terrible.

Another girl walks into the class and Scott gives her an adorable smile. He didn't even smile at me, Beatrice thinks to herself angry. The boy's cute smile both irritates her and makes her want to fuck him even more. She really tries to focus on the lesson but can't. Today is the first day that she has ever been rejected by a guy before and it hurts so fucking bad, she doesn't have any idea what to do or how to process it. All she knows is she can't let it stand. "I can't believe you got rejected for the first time," her friend Carla says.

Another friend, Christine, says "You've seduced so many guys. You're bound to fail with one." Beatrice scowls. If she wants to get fucked by a boy, she is going to get fucked by him. Beatrice is a wealthy, incredibly gorgeous teen who is used to always getting her way. That applies to sex as well. Her mom and dad taught her how to seduce a boy so that their precious daughter could get laid by anyone she wants and it has always worked, probably also because of her own natural assets. She doesn't want her perfect record of 100% success to get ruined now. She will get Scott's cock, and soon, because her family will be moving to Nevada by the end of the week.

......

Beatrice is lying on her back in her bedroom right now. In order to take her mind off the rejection, she called fourteen of the hottest guys she knows to take turns fucking her. Right now Henry is drilling her from the top, pounding the tall blonde into the bed while eight other guys wait. She isn't a slut or anything. Just a girl with a very high libido. "Ahhh, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fill me with your cum!" Henry grunts as he fucks her hard with his eight inches cock and slams it in and out of her, making her moan. Finally he blows his load and spills what feels like gallons of semen into her.

Her pussy now filled with one load of cum, she tells him "Get off of me," and then says to Marco "You can fuck me next, handsome." Marco now takes Henry's place. He quickly plunges his tool into the used hole. It's a bit weird to feel another guy's cum on his cock but the cunt of the hottest girl in their school is more than worth it. Beatrice has done a lot of Kegel exercises and she possesses powerful vaginal muscles which she now uses to squeeze Marco really hard. "I love your cock, Marco! Oooooh, fuck the shit out of me! Cum in my pussy!" She pumps him from below as he screws her and bang her brains out. In five minutes he too empties his balls inside her searing vagina.

With two boys' loads inside her now, she sends him off and tells Eddie "It's your turn now. Stick that fat cock of yours into me." Eddie doesn't need any more encouragement than that. He gets into position, driving his massive pole into her. The other two guys were huge and stretched her out well but he still near splits her in half with his ten inches monster cock. "YES! You are one of the biggest who's ever fucked me!" she exclaims in joy. He smirks as he tears her cunt apart and buries his dick to the hilt inside Beatrice before cumming in her womb.

Beatrice is already feeling much better. She still wants Scott's nerdy dick but for now she'll let these studs take her. "Riley, come and fuck me even harder than these guys already have," she tells the guy, who rushes over to the bed. By now her pussy is already puffy after it got fucked by three guys but she still wants more cocks. Riley mounts the athletic girl and enters her, penetrating the loose cunt. He growls and thrusts into the tight little box. It's a furnace inside her and even though the slimy seed of other guys is a bit distracting, her pussy is still very good and he soon ejaculates into her.

At this point Beatrice now has a huge amount of semen inside her from four different boys. She isn't going to stop now though. "All right Jeff, your turn to give me a creampie." Jeff nods and gets on top of the blonde bombshell. "Fuck me the way I deserve to be fucked." He pounds her mercilessly, making her scream as he nails her at a rapid pace. The boy soon fires his white cum in her cunt and then gets up, watching the obscene volume of semen now inside Beatrice. She has so much cum in her pussy.

She now tells Logan to lie on his back and then mounts him. "Jerry, come here and let me suck your cock while I ride Logan." Jerry moves over to kneel at the head of the bed and slides his seven inches prick into her mouth, letting her suck it. Beatrice sucks him off as Logan thrusts up into her. It feels so wonderful to have a large cock in her mouth and she always give an excellent blowjob. The girl wants to taste his cum soon and bobs her head back and forth aggressively until he pumps his jizz in her mouth, filling it up rapidly.

Logan has excellent stamina and is still inside her, managing to hold off his own orgasm. Once Jerry cummed her mouth inside her, she tells Tim to put his cock in her mouth and asks Tyler to fuck her ass. Tyler lubes his cock up and pokes into her warm ass, caressing her heart shaped buttocks. Tim also enters her mouth and sighs as he feels the wetness engulf him. Groping her round, muscular ass, he fucks her from behind as she rides Logan and sucks Tim off. Now she has a cock in each of her three holes and couldn't be happier about her situation.

She keeps on bouncing on Logan's dick until he fills her with his cum. At the same time, Tim cums inside her huge ass and Tyler fires his load down her throat. Beatrice smirks around Tim's mouth as she feels his warm load of fun sliding down her throat. After that she tells all three of them to get off the bed and starts to give blowjobs to each of the five remaining guys. She sucks each of them off for a few minutes before moving on to the next one on the list. Once they are ready, she orders "Give me a cum shower and soak me in your cum."

They jerk off hard and cum at once. Five cocks spray her hair, face and neck with cum, jizzing all over the very sexy girl's features and body. She smiles in ecstasy as the strands of semen land in her glossy hair and splatter on her forehead and cheeks. A lot of it get onto her nose, as well as her lips and chin. Beatrice feels so happy surrounded by five hot guys who are all ejaculating on her beautiful face at the same time and encourages them to keep on cumming and glazing her. When they are finished, both of her cheeks and her lips are drenched in semen.

A few days later

Even after letting those guys use her, Beatrice still couldn't take her mind off Scott. She is sitting with her friends Christine and Carla in her bedroom. Her father Eric is already at work while her mother Anna is still at home. The blonde teen feels so frustrated at not getting fucked by Scott but hides it well because she doesn't want her friends to make fun of her. It is the only time she has ever been rejected by a guy that she wanted to sleep with. It sucks. She can't believe it happened to her but it did and she can't accept it. Beatrice has to do something about this soon, since they are moving away in two days.

"So you let all those guys fuck you in one session?" Carla asks, bringing her out of her reverie. "You are such a slut! I'm so jealous of you. I wish I could be as big a slut as you are and get fucked by all the hottest guys in school. Only half of them ever fucked me though but you got all the hottest ones with just a look!" Christine snickers. Carly has always been a bit jealous since she get laid less often than Beatrice is able to, even if only by a tiny, insignificant bit. "Any more upcoming plans, Beatrice?"

"First off, I am NOT a slut," she says to her friends. "Second, you two can still remember how that twerp Scott in our maths class turned me down, right?" At this part they both nod. "Well I just can not tolerate it. No boy denies me sex. Not when I want him to fuck me. I am going to get into his pants before my family has to leave town. If any of you have any ideas, I'd welcome it." Neither of them look like they could help, and she cries out in frustration, until her mom appears outside the door. "What is it, mom?"

"Sorry, honey. I just couldn't help but overhear what you were talking about," Anna says. "You see, before me and your dad got together, he didn't want to fuck me either." This surprises Beatrice a lot. Her mother is the hottest woman she knows, aside from herself. She is way out of her dad's league. "He was in a relationship with someone else and I was, according to him, sort of like his little sister. That's why I just went for it and raped him after he came home from his first semester at his college."

Now Beatrice and her two friends are staring at her mother in shock. "What the fuck mom?! You raped dad? How did you that?" she asks. She knows her dad has always been the submissive in their marriage but never thought her mom took it as far as rape. "Anything you can share with me? Techniques?" The girl is curious about what she can learn from her mother and use on the virgin Scott. Maybe she should rape him. Her mother did it to her father, after all. She'll have to listen as her mom explain how she did it and see if she can do the same thing.

Her aunt, Jenna, walks into the room at that moment. "Oh I helped her," she says dismissively, making all the jaws drop even further. "Your dad was too naive. I told him I'm into BDSM and asked him to let me tie him up. Then me and your mom, along with your godmother Blair, gang raped him. He was so cute when he begged me to stop sucking his cock." She and Anna high five and chuckle, whilst the girls stare at them, aghast. "Your mouths are wide open right now, you know? Say something, kids."

"You raped dad too, Aunt Jenna? Isn't that like incest?" Beatrice wrinkles her nose in disgust as her aunt chortles. "It does sound good though. I meant the ropes thing, not you sucking my dad's cock." She then turns to her friends. "We could tie Scott up. No need to try to trick him. I'm on the wrestling team and he's thin as a stick. I'll be able to grab him and you two can tie him up for me, and keep lookout as I rape him. What do you think? Are you going to help me with it?" She looks at the both of them expectantly.

"Of course we will help you rape him. Beatrice, you deserve to get sex with any boy you want," Christine says to her. "You're right. All you have to do is grab him and hold him in place while me and Carla tie him up with ropes. You can then fuck him. Which part of the school should we use?" The other two look at her with some puzzlement in their eyes. "We aren't close to him so he wouldn't come home with any of us. That only leaves fucking him at school, right?" She might usually be dumb but when it comes to getting dick, Christine can be quite sharp. They have all been getting laid regularly since turning 18.

Carla nods. "She's right. How about we ask our volleyball coach to let us use the team's changing room at lunch tomorrow and make sure no one comes in? We could tell her we want to fuck a guy in there and ask if this could be our reward for winning the tournament last month? After that we could just get that girl he was talking to to ask him if he could go somewhere private with her and have her take him to the area." Beatrice quickly agrees to the plan and smiles brightly. Anna leaves the room, returning a moment later with some ropes for her daughter to use. She gives it to her and Beatrice quickly thanks her mom for it. Anna only tells her to use it well.

Next day at lunch time

Scott is heading towards the changing room area. He doesn't know he is being led to the room specifically, of course. McKayla, a girl from class that he has a crush on, told him she'd like to have lunch with him. The school exit is near there so he is going there with her. She asks if he would mind waiting while she goes to the toilet and Scott says he is okay with that. When she is gone, he is violently tackled and dragged towards the changing room, thrown through the door. "What the hell are you doing?" he cries out in shock.

He has only fought back once when he was bullied and it was three years ago. The jerk also wasn't very tough, as far as bullies go. However, Beatrice is very strong and has a lot of experience in fighting. She keeps his arms pinned to his sides easily and forces him to the ground. The blonde bombshell stifles his cries with a passionate kiss to his lips, tongue fucking his mouth as her two friends rapidly bind his hands up above his head and then move on to tying his ankles together. "Let go of me now, Beatrice!" Scott tries to thrash about but fails to get free.

"If you just agreed to fuck me I would have let you wear a condom. But now I won't," Beatrice says to the bound boy as she slides her black skirt and blue lace panties off. "Have fun getting your first STD checkup. I almost definitely have something by now after getting fucked by 43 guys bareback." The boy stares at her hairy pussy in horror. Her blonde pubes run wild. The blonde bitch has never shaved down there before. His eyes bulge out in terror as she walks up towards him, her moist cunt dripping with arousal.

"Please don't do this to me. I don't want to lose my virginity to you," he says to her. "I want my first time to be with someone special. I am saving it. Don't take it away from me, Beatrice. You're not that cruel." Beatrice just smirks as she crouches down over his head and plants her fat pussy lips over his mouth. She grinds on him hard and he struggles beneath her desperately. He couldn't get free though. Scott is now trapped and there is nothing he can do to save himself. All he can do is pray that she'll have mercy and not take his cherished virginity.

While Beatrice did have sex with 43 guys already, she only let 15 of them fuck her bareback, and only after they showed her their own STD checkups. The girl knows she doesn't have any STDs since she gets her own tests done too. She only said that to scare him as a punishment for refusing to fuck her earlier. Her cunt stifles his yells for help and she smears her greasy pussy all over him, soaking his features in her nectar. "Eat me and suck my clit, you little virgin," Beatrice orders him with a sneer on her gorgeous face.

Scott finds his eyes welling up as he is forced to service this evil girl. He starts to lick her cunt and probe inside with his tongue, before moving his lips up to her clitoris. Sucking the small button, he tries his best to make her cum as soon as possible so she would let him go. Beatrice surprises him by getting up off his body and reversing so her ass is on his face. "Now eat out my asshole."

With no other choice but to obey, he sticks his tongue into the tall blonde's massive ass and buries it inside her. Her dirty asshole clenches around his entire tongue as he sucks it.

Finally she is happy with the rimjob he is giving her and gets up. Then Beatrice slides down his body and rubbing her labia up against the pole. "Don't do this to me, Beatrice. Please, if you let me go now, I promise I won't say a thing to anyone," he says, fresh tears streaming down his face. "I don't want this. Let me go." He tries to will his cock to go soft but the blonde athlete knows how to handle dicks and expertly strokes him, keeping his manhood fully erect. "God, please save me. God!" Scott sobs out.

"I don't know what the reverend taught you," Beatrice snickers, recalling that Scott is the son of an Anglican priest. "But I always get the dick I want. No one can save your cock from my pussy. Not even God." She then impales her hole with his six inches cock. "You are much smaller than the ones I'm used to, but I'm still turned on because you are cute," she says as she deflowers him and robs him of his virginity. He cries out in shame as he loses his innocence to her. It feels so hot inside the tunnel. She squeezes around him with her muscular vaginal walls, putting al her Kegel exercises to good use. Her cunt burns him and sets his groin on fire.

12