Female Cop Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop fucking me. I don't want to be fucked by someone who doesn't love me," he begs her desperately. It is more and more difficult to think as seconds pass by. Beatrice slams down onto his crotch violently, fucking the poor boy against his will. It feels wonderful to have her inner linings pumping him. He keeps on begging "I don't want you to fuck me. Please let me go. I don't want to be just another notch in your bedpost." Her slick cunt grips him as she rides up and down his shaft and cream him with her pussy juices. It is soon too much for him and he screams, cumming bucketloads inside the sexy blonde's tight, hairy pussy.

"Do you know what I love about this? You are always going to remember this moment. You tried so hard to keep your virginity and you failed. You lost it to me, Scott. You will always remember that," she says and stands up. Then she watches the passed out boy for just a few seconds and starts urinating onto his face, soiling his cheeks with her putrid piss. She watches with evident satisfaction as the stream of her urine blasts Scott's unconscious face, before putting her panties and skirt back on and untying him. Then she and her friends quickly leave the scene.

Six years later

Scott wakes up with a groan. He is now a young accountant, still introverted like he was back in school, who has to go to work very early in the morning. Even if it's already been five years since he could start drinking, he never drank any alcohol at all. As a result, Scott's in a better shape than many of his equally young colleagues who goes to bars very often and always go home drunk off their asses. His female boss has tried to take him before and he almost drank a bottle of wine before he saw her slip something into it when she thought he wasn't looking.

Ever since he got fucked against his will he has had a lot of trouble with women. Scott woke up ten minutes after he was taken and had to slip out of the room with his face soaked in urine, making the walk of shame in front of a couple of female volleyball players, who was clearly told what happened by Beatrice. They smirked and giggles at him when he walked by them. By the end of the day Scott was already known as the class whore. He did get fucked by the greatest athlete in the school during the lunch break in the locker room.

At the end of that day, he went straight to get an STD checkup at the hospital. He fortunately didn't get anything. The boy considered going to the police and making a report, but then realized that he won't be taken seriously. Who would believe that a gorgeous blonde raped him? So he kept quiet about it. His dad didn't find out since the older man has never talked to any of his classmates and no one sought him out to tell him about it. He didn't want his father to call him a whore for having pre marital sex and knew that that was what would have happened had he told him about his misadventure.

He decided to confront her the next day but she didn't turn up at school. Soon, it became known to everyone that she left school and moved out of town. He knew great relief then since he didn't have to worry about how he would act if he ran into her again. Scott had no idea if he would have been able to hold his temper had he met her after she did that to him. The deflowered boy felt rage for the first time in his life after he got fucked against his will and pissed all over by the mean blonde who did it.

Over the past six years he has had a lot of difficulty in relationships. All of the women he dated only hung around for just a few weeks before mysteriously leaving. It is embarrassing that, even though he got some handjobs and blowjobs over the years, the only time he has ever had sex was when Beatrice banged him in the women locker room years ago. He wanted to wait until he was in love with them before having sex but they always left before that. He is now on his way to work and thinking about how he can try to make his love life better. There must be a way he can get into a relationship. He can't stay young forever. Soon he will have to settle down with someone. He needs someone in his life.

When he arrives at his workplace, the young man quickly gets into his cubicle. There he sits down and starts working. It doesn't take long before his boss Mrs. Lexi shows up. "Hey, Scott," the 55 years old woman says to him, making him sigh. "I was just thinking about taking you to my office and and then lying on the table. Then you can slam your dick into me. Would you like that? I could give you a promotion and bigger pay checks if you fuck me, cutie pie," she tells Scott with a highly lecherous grin on her perverted face.

Scott sighs. "Mrs. Lexi, you are an attractive woman but I only want to have sex with someone I'm in a serious relationship with," he says in the most patient tone he can. "Besides, you are married and have children. I don't want to be a home wrecker. Plus, my dad would probably get me excommunicated from the Anglican church for adultery. He's a priest. Disowning me for having sex with a married woman is something he would definitely do. He still thinks I'm a virgin, even though I got raped six years ago, back in high school."

"You don't have to tell your father that you fucked a married woman," she replies. "And my husband doesn't have to know. What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She leans in really close and he flinches, recoiling slightly. "Please, just give me your cock and I'll give you pay raises." By now a few of his colleagues are mouthing some words at Scott, urging him to just do it so that their boss would go back to her office and they could go back to slacking off and playing some video games on their computers, like he has caught them doing so many times before.

The young man exhales gently and then takes in a deep breath to calm himself down. "Look, he might not know it but I will, and I will regret it if I give in to this temptation. My mother cheated on my father when he was overseas. He returned home and it broke him when he found out. I'm not going to do that to another guy, okay? I'll never help you or anyone cheat. If you are not happy with your husband then that's something you two have to sort out. I won't get drawn into the middle of all this. I refuse to be the other guy."

Mrs. Lexi grunts in frustration and stomps back to her office in her pink high heels. He quickly goes back to his work. Over the years, Scott has slowly but steady moved past the incident in the locker room. Today's the first time in six years that he acknowledged that he was raped. It helps get the burden off of his chest and he feels a lot better than he did in years. He believes that he will need a few more months to fully recover from what happened to him, and then he'll find the right woman he has always been waiting for. Scott has no idea that his life is about to turn upside down all over again.

......

Officer Beatrice Goldberg is sitting in her patrol car right now. The young, blonde NYPD cop is sipping from her cup of coffee. It is an espresso, which has always been her favorite. She has tried latte and mocha before, but they just didn't click with her. Beatrice is in her uniform and looking out of the window as she waits for her partner to return from her toilet break. It's been just under five minutes now. She'd give her a call if she takes much longer than she already did. The blonde cop doesn't like waiting for someone very much.

Right after the day she raped Scott at school, Beatrice and her family moved to Nevada, where her mom got a really good job offer. They settled in quite well. Beatrice became her new school's best female wrestler within the months that she studied there, having had time to win just one tournament before she graduated. It was just another trophy to add to her already pretty impressive collection. She has always had a large amount of sports accolades, medals and the likes lying around in her room, ever since when she was a little girl.

Three years after the initial move, she moved right back to New York, all by herself. She went to police academy at the age of 21. It was very easy for her to pass the physical tests. Beatrice was an and still is in excellent shape from all the sports. Her academic grades have always been near perfect too, and she has the charisma to ace the interview. The academy was no struggle to her. She did very well at every part but especially firearms. Her instructors remarked that she is the best shot they have seen in five years.

The reason she returned to New York is because there is someone she missed a lot. Even though Beatrice only wanted to rape Scott at first, the way he looked up at her with those innocent eyes and begged her not to fuck him made her feels things she never felt before she got together with him that one time. She couldn't explain what it was while she was doing him, but that night, the girl realized that she had fallen for the boy she took advantage off. There was nothing she can do then though, since her family was moving away and she couldn't tell her parents she fell in love with the boy she raped.

But she always kept tabs on him, using her pocket money to hire detectives to keep an eye on Scott. She stalked him via the PIs and had them regularly send her new pictures of Scott over the past several years. The blonde cop also paid Scott's mom to cockblock him, getting her to secretly tell his dates that he has chlamydia so that they would break up with him before any of his relationship got too serious. His greedy mother has always wanted a rich daughter in law and was only too eager to help her out.

For him, Beatrice decided to give up the promiscuous life. After she raped Scott, Beatrice let 25 guys from Tinder fuck her in one final gang bang as the ultimate goodbye to her slutty past and ended her time as a slut with dignity, exiting the game with all her holes full of semen. Now she is finally ready to commit to the boy and be in a serious relationship with him. She has spent six years apart from him in order to develop herself and learn what she wants and she still wants him, more than she has ever wanted anything or anyone in her entire life, and she knows she is going to have him in her pussy again soon.

Christine finally returns to the patrol car. Like Beatrice, she and Carla went to the academy at the age of 21, but neither one of them excelled the way Beatrice did. "Hey," Christine says to her. "So when are you going to move in on him?" Beatrice has kept her updated on all her plans and is now giving her friend and partner a small smile. "You have been waiting for six years already. Surely you want to do it very soon, so why don't you just tell me and let me see what I can do to help? Please let me be a part of this, Beatrice. You are my friend and I want to help you out."

"Don't worry about it," Beatrice says. "I am going to approach him soon. He will be mine before he knows it, Chris." She feels her satin panties growing very moist beneath her trousers and begin to rub it before remembering that her friend is in the car with her right now. Christine only shoots her a knowing look which makes her flush slightly in a little bit of embarrassment. Suddenly the two of them get a dispatch call. "We have to get going now. Buckle up," she says to Christine. Her friend nods and Beatrice gets ready to drive off.

As she does so, she thinks about how she has spent a large part of her life thinking about him and how she can't wait to have Scott again. This time he stands an even smaller chance of getting away from her than he did back then. She has only gotten bigger and stronger, and now she also has the badge, which she is definitely planning to abuse the power of, when she has the chance to.

Author's Note : She's one crazy bitch, eh?

12