Female Cop Ch. 02

Story Info
Reunion.
6k words
4.13
12.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott is having a lousy day at work. His married boss just made another pass at him. Yes, she is very beautiful for her age and Scott wouldn't mind dating an older woman, but not a married one. He just can't stomach adultery, even in this day and age when so many people seem to be practicing it openly. For the shy man, a promise to always love and be faithful to someone isn't to be given lightly. It's meant to be kept. There is no way he's taking part in breaking up a marriage. He can't think with his dick like that. He would be disappointed in himself and his dad would disown him.

After spending many hours at work, he packs up his stuff and switches off his computer. It is now time to go home. He needs to stop by at the hospital to see his dad too. The reverend managed to quit smoking with his son's help but a lot of damage has already been done to his lungs. It worries Scott to think of how much time he is going to have left with him. Hopefully the doctor will be able to do something to save the older man. He really should have pushed quitting cigarettes much earlier than he did, but he was just a kid back then.

When he gets downstairs and into the parking lot though, Scott is surprised to see a police car. Then Beatrice walks straight out of the driver's seat, wearing her uniform. His blood run cold in shock at the sight of her, after all those years. "B B Beatrice?" he stammers in alarm, reverting back to the terrified boy who got deflowered in the women's changing room. "Is that y you? What the heck are you d d doing here?" He silently curses his stuttering as she gives him a lewd smirk. Damn it. Why does Beatrice have to look so hot in her uniform? Her huge breasts are just straining against it!

"I'm a police officer now," she informs him. Kind of stating the obvious but he still couldn't believe what he is hearing. Now that he thinks about it, maybe he should have reported her those years ago. "Do you know what that means?" Scott shakes his head, looking at her in confusion. "I can pat you down right here if I want to." He stares in shock as she approaches him. "I suspect that you are carrying a weapon and am going to frisk you now." Her voice is as arrogant as it had ever been, if not even more haughty. Beatrice doesn't have to rely on her mom's money to be powerful anymore. Now she is an NYPD cop with her own authority.

Scott looks at her in shock. He's already been violated by her once when they were in high school and now she wants to do it again? Really? He can't let her! The young man glares at her with all the courage he could muster. "I let you get away with what you did to me in that locker room," he says to Beatrice. "But you are never touching me again. How could you have deflowered me and left town without saying a word? No text messages or an email? Was I just a slut for you to use and then throw away?"

Beatrice glares back at him fiercely and he flinches, afraid of what she might do to him now. She gets into his face and hisses "My family moved away and I had no choice but to go with them since I didn't have enough money to live on my own yet. Now already those legs and arms. I'm patting you down, unless you want to be cuffed." He quickly does as she tells him to and the young officer starts with his arms, then torso, before moving her hands down to cup his bum and pat them several times in a row, with an evil smirk on her face.

Then she shifts her right hand over to Scott's groin and grabs his balls, giving them squeezes. To his embarrassment, he gets an erection. He looks away in shame as the beautiful cop chuckles. "Why are you doing this? You don't have any probably cause to suspect me of carrying a weapon," he says to her in a timid voice. A horrified part of him realizes that he had sort of missed her. Had her pussy really been that good to make him overlook the fact that she raped him? It can't be. No way. She just couldn't have been that good, right? He just wants human contact. Her left hand now finds his hard dick and grabs it. "Please stop squeezing my balls and let go off my penis. If you want me then just ask me out. We can do anything you want after dating for a couple of weeks. Just not now."

"You're the only one I ever raped, Scott. I wanted you more than I ever wanted anyone, and I still want you," she says to him. His cheeks turn bright red and Beatrice smiles. "I guess that there are things which never change." Her other hand begins to jerk him off, caressing Scott's prick gently. Scott now attempts to dislodge her grip but she holds on to his penis and balls. "If you don't want any trouble then try not to cross me too much," she says to him. "I could arrest you for disobeying a police officer. So stand still and let me do what I want. You have no other choice, cutie pie."

She continues stroking his erection and rubbing his balls through his clothes. It is becoming way too much for him to handle. Her hands are too skilled and experienced, and he ejaculates inside his boxers. His cock pulsates violently as it sprays jizz into his underwear. "Why did you do this?" he cries out and looks down at his ruined trousers. The cum has already soaked through the boxers and into his pants, and now he has a very noticeable white spot on his crotch. Thankfully, he is just about to go home and his car is nearby, but it is still very embarrassing for Scott.

"Because I want to, and I always get what I want," she tells him and walks back to her car. "I'll be seeing you again really soon, Scott. You can be sure of that." Then Beatrice gets into her car and drives out of there. Scott hurries to his own vehicle and gets in. Then he sits there and thinks about what just happened. Beatrice abused her power to grope him. That much he knows. But what can he do about it? Nothing. She is an extremely attractive and wealthy female police officer. His report won't be taken seriously.

He cries as the sense of being violated washes all over him, before starting the ignition and then driving home. Scott is still distraught by what happened but he manages to drive safely. The young accountant has always been a sensible driver, looking out for other people's and his own well being. It takes him an hour to reach home and he quickly gets in to go take a shower, getting rid of his underwear and trousers. He will deal with them later. Now he just wants to feel clean, after getting touched like that by the cruelest girl he ever knew.

Officer Beatrice, meanwhile, is now driving back to the precinct. Christine is waiting there, along with Carla. They both know what she is planning to do to Scott and can't wait to talk more about it when she gets back there. On the way, she thinks about how good it felt to have him completely under her control. The guy is the only one to have ever turned her down and today he was helpless to resist and could do nothing but let her jerk him off. It really is an intoxicating rush and she feels proud of herself for having taken the first step already, slightly ahead of her schedule.

Suddenly, she can see a group of four teenagers surrounding an older man at a street corner, seemingly threatening him for money. With a frown on her pretty face, Beatrice parks her car and gets out. She unsnaps her holster but doesn't draw her firearm yet. Instead, she walks towards them with a cool look on her face. They all turn to look at her and notice that she is wearing a police uniform. "Leave the old man alone and I won't take you in," Beatrice tells them. The four goons haven't drawn a weapon yet so she feels that she would be safe enough.

The biggest one of the four gestures for his friends to attack her first. The first one swings a wild haymaker at Beatrice but she easily ducks under the punch and counters with a left hook to the liver and a knee strike to the groin. He crumbles to the ground and cries out in pain. She waits as the second charges towards her and sidesteps him, using a finger jab to his left eye and making him cry out in pain, before she kicks his kneecap and shatters it. He too falls to the ground, groaning and clutching his eye.

There are now two of them left. One of them attempts to strike her head but Beatrice punches him in the gut, then slams her elbow down on the base of his skull when he is down on his knees. The final guy approaches her, throwing a punch at the young officer. It is better than the punches his thugs tried but she still slips it easily enough and then tackles him to the ground, handcuffing him. The other guys are unable to get up and only lie there in pain as she calls an ambulance for the guy with the shattered kneecap and the unconscious guy.

By the time Beatrice arrives back at the station, her colleagues have already heard about how she single handedly defeated four thugs. They all praise her and she just smiles back at them as she meets up with her friends. "Nice work today, B!" Carla tells her and hugs the buxom blonde. "That must have been quite a rush for you. Taking on those four guys all by yourself. I mean, you did take on more than four guys all by yourself before, but not in the same way, you know what I mean?" They all chuckle at this, thinking back to their high school days.

"Yeah, you two thought I was a little bit of a whore back then, but I really was not one though," Beatrice says. She sits down and props her feet up on her desk and grins. "By the way, I ran into Scott today, after spending the last couple of weeks tailing him to and from work. He is still ridiculously cute. We're going to have oral tomorrow. Scott just doesn't know it yet." She says this with full on confidence which has been with her for so many years now and is still there. Her cockiness has never gone, even as she became more mature in other ways.

"I love the way you know exactly what you want," Christine says, grinning back at her best friend. "Yes, just go for it, girl. We're in your corner on this." It makes Beatrice smile when she sees how supporting her friends are and she thanks them for still being here for her, even so many years after they have all graduated. She knows that she will be able to get what she wants soon. She has already started today and she will keep pushing. Beatrice isn't after Scott just for his cock. It is nothing compared to the ones she's had before banging him. He is the one she wants to be with because she loves him.

"Thanks. I won't let him get away," she tells her friends and then they all get to work, with Beatrice trying not to think of Scott the entire time and failing.

....

Scott is driving home a few days later. He still couldn't believe how Beatrice just waltzed back into his life, like she didn't just rape him at school six years ago. The nerve of her to pull that kind of stunt. And then to take advantage of her badge and grope him, and force him to cum in his pants! It was the most humiliating experience of his life, almost as bad as the fact that he is now getting turned on just from thinking of it. Suddenly, he sees a large police car with blaring sirens and flashing lights coming from behind. Great, he thinks as he is pulled over. He knows he didn't drive over the speed limit at all.

He is astonished when he sees that it is Beatrice again, with her long hair tied in a ponytail. The blonde officer gives him a smirk as he slowly rolls down his windows. Beatrice gives him a teasing smile and says "Hi, cutie pie. I can not believe we ran into each other again." He looks so cute when he is angry, she thinks to herself mirthfully. "I'm going to arrest you for stealing this car unless you follow me back to my car and eat my pussy." She looks down at him with a superior smirk, her pretty face having a very cheeky expression on it. Why did God create such a beautiful woman and make her so evil?

"What are you talking about, Beatrice?" he sputters out indignantly, as the tall policewoman places her hands on her curvy hips. "I did not steal this car and you know that! Why are you doing this to me? Look, if you want to do sexual stuff with me you should just ask me out on a date because I only want to do sexual things with someone I am in a serious relationship with." He glares at her, hoping this will get it through her skull, but she's still stubbornly standing there. "And besides, I didn't do it, so I'm not afraid of your threat."

"Who do you think they will believe? You or me?" Beatrice asks him. "And by the way, it's Officer Beatrice. You can call me by just my first name when you fuck me, which you will be doing later on. I don't want to waste time dating before sex." She then tells Scott "Get out of your car and follow me to mine now if you don't want to have to hire a lawyer. Lawyers can be very expensive and you would need one if you don't do what I say." Her perfect face shows an infuriating level of sheer confidence.

Scott realizes he has no choice but to do as she says, so he follows her to her car. Beatrice makes him get inside and then gets inside it herself. "Some light foreplay first," she demands, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Kiss me and fondle my tits. You are my sex toy now." He reluctantly touches her huge breasts and plays with her hard nipples through her tight shirt. She puckers her pretty lips and he leans in to kiss her. The female cop moans in delight and slams her tongue past his lips and into his mouth.

Feeling her large boobs in his hands is making him hard and she smirks as she notices this. "Good. Now grab my ass and squeeze it," she orders him before unzipping her trousers and pulling it down with her satin panties. He stares at her hairy cunt and throbs even more. Beatrice's jungle of pubic hair is still as wild as he remembers it. Scott then uses his hands to grab her muscular ass and gives it a squeeze. Her extremely muscular buttocks feels so wonderful in his hands and his erection strains up in his pants as he tries to control himself.

"Stick your fingers in my pussy, baby," Beatrice orders. The intimidated man is sweating profusely as he inserts his fingers into their molten tunnel. She clenched her tight passage around his digits and secretes juices out all over him. Her cunt grips his fingers and it refuses to release them, trapping him in her. She then grinds herself against Scott's fingers and uses them as a toy to get herself off with. Her womanhood is so wet right now. Being able to force Scott to do what he doesn't want to is making her feel very powerful. It is turning her on like crazy and making her hornier than ever before.

I am such a slut for doing this, Scott thinks to himself as he tries to hold back a bout of tears. He can't believe he is acting like such a whore right now, what with his fingers inside a woman he hasn't even been on a first date with. But it really isn't his fault, is it? He is being forced to do this. No part of him actually enjoys being forced into this, right? He doesn't like being violated. That's what he tells himself as he keeps on finger fucking the blonde's pussy with a spasming erection in his pants. Yeah, he totally doesn't want this at all.

"Now start eating me out, little whore. I want to feel your slutty tongue inside me." The fact that he goes even harder from hearing that makes Scott realize to his shame that he really is a slut. Why else would he get more turned on from being called one? He slides down onto his knees and buries his face in her hairy vagina, with his head trapped between her powerful thighs. Beatrice thrusts upwards onto his face and uses his nose to stimulate her clit before he sucks it into his mouth.

Scott sucks the policewoman's clitoris for a few minutes before moving on to kissing her labia and probing inside her with his tongue. He finds that the taste of her cunt is actually very good. The cop's pussy juices is the most delicious thing he ever drank in his entire life and he hurriedly gulps down more and more of it. Soon, she fills his mouth with it in her orgasm, crying out as she climaxes. "All right. I'm going to give you a handjob and a blowjob now. You will finish by cumming on my face," she tells him nonchalantly.

The police officer rapidly unzips Scott and takes off his pants and underwear. He tries to cover up but Beatrice then pushes his hands away. "You only said I have to eat you out. Nothing about me letting you touch my cock and suck it," he hisses before she wraps her fingers around his prick and strokes it up and down. This makes him gasp out loud in pleasure and she smiles, loving how she is affecting him with her touch so easily. "Don't do this to me, Officer. If you date me I'll let you touch my cock but we aren't dating."

"If you don't let me suck your cock, I'll seriously frame you for theft," she tells him and that shuts him up. Helpless, he watches as she manipulates his dick with her hand, caressing it, alternating between stroking and then squeezing him, pumping the shaft. It is already dripping with clear, sticky pre cum. He is red in the face, ashamed by how his body is reacting so enthusiastically to her lewd touch. "That's it. Just forget about resisting me. I always get the cock I want," she tells Scott and tugs the equipment in her hand.

She then bends down and takes his entire cock into her mouth and sucks it aggressively, making Scott cry out. He is shocked by how good it feels and she smirks around his rod as she bobs her head up and down. "Please don't suck my cock. Stop it, Beatrice. Please stop," he tries begging for the last time. This only makes her suck him off even more enthusiastically. Scott has gotten a few blowjobs but none of the other women could compare to Beatrice. This blonde actually once hired some prostitutes to teach her how to suck cocks back when they were in high school.

Her expert blowjob soon pushes him over the edge and makes him start to unload in her mouth. She sucks him hard and gulps down a few ropes of it before taking the tool out of her mouth and jerking him off. Beatrice makes him spray the rest of his jism on her perfect face. He cums all over the cop's face, soaking her gorgeous features in his semen. It doesn't take long for him to finish glazing her in his warm cum. Her beautiful face is entirely glazed in just seconds, with his seed in her hair, on her forehead and all over her cheeks.

"I really love sucking your slutty cock, baby. You are my slut now. I'm going to drink your slutty cum whenever I want, and you can't do anything to stop me," she tells him. He stares at her with a lot of sweat on his eyebrows. The orgasm has been a very intense one, crashing into him like a high speed train. "Now go get dressed and drive home safely." She slaps his ass when he bends over to pick up his pants and boxers, watching him get dressed in her patrol car before leaving it and getting back to his own vehicle.

Scott feels like a cheap whore as he drives home in his Toyota. It has been so embarrassing, letting her get his cum that easily. How could he have been so slutty and gotten so hard for a jerk like her? Not to mention saying he will willingly let her play with his cock if she goes out with him! He must be very desperate for romance. It is the only thing that could explain how much of a slut he has been. Her threats might have forced him to comply, but it was not an explanation for him being hard.

Beatrice, meanwhile, drives towards a small Anglican Church not too far away from where she just sucked Scott off. She enters it with a mischievous smile on her face. Father Robinson is there and she asks him "My I please make a confession, Father?" Father Robinson thinks he's seen her before and then he recalls that the cop used to go to school with his son. He nods and leads her to the confessional booth. Sitting on his side of it, he waits for her to sit in the other side of the booth patiently.

The portly priest has no idea what he is about to hear from her. She has been thinking about it for a long time now. It is the perfect move. Once she takes the step, it will leave Scott with no one but her. "Whenever you are ready," says the priest. Beatrice takes several deep calming breaths, knowing that this is going to be the craziest thing she's ever done so far. She is going to do it and it will bring her much closer to having Scott as hers forever. That much she is more than sure of. The female cop then clears her throat.

12