Female Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I had pre marital sex with your son back in high school," she says. She smirks as she could hear the pastor gasp. "That's right, Father. I fucked your son Scott in the changing room the day before my family moved to Nevada. Now that I'm back I'm going to fuck him again. I just made him give me head today and soon I will have his cock inside me for the second time, and then the third and the fourth. I deflowered your cute son and tainted him with my cunt. I desecrated your son with my pussy juices, defiling him completely. I made your son my whore."

Then she leaves the confessional booth without another word, walking away with with a malicious grin on her face as the minister scrambles out and tries to rush after her.

.....

Scott arrives back home tired after he was forced to ejaculate down Beatrice's throat and on her gorgeous face. He is really looking forward to getting some rest but then sees his father standing there with a stormy look on his face. "Why do you look so angry, dad? Did I do something to upset you?" he asks as he hangs up his coat and sets his blue briefcase down on a table, walking over to get a glass of cold water. It is very rare for him to see his dad this way and he doesn't know how to deal with it, as his father usually has a calm and kind temperament.

"Why don't you tell me?" the minister replies. "A blonde police officer made a very interesting confession today." He watches as his son's face rapidly pales and deduces that the cop was telling him the truth. It is making him tremble with barely contained rage as he glares at his son angrily. "I thought I raised you better than that! How could you be with some whore and engage in acts of fornication with her? Do you have no respect for the body God gave you? I have no words that can express how ashamed of you I am right now, Scott. I am disappointed in you!"

The young man now snaps back. "Why is she the whore and not me? Is it just because she is the woman and I am the man? Because if you set that aside, I'm as responsible for what happened as she is. If you think she is a whore then I am one too. That's right, dad. I am a slut," he yells at his father. I'm a whore, dad. Your only son is a whore now and proud of it too." He is still angry with Beatrice, of course, but doesn't like to hear anyone calling a woman a whore. His father has already done it many times, calling some of his classmates from school sluts for how they dress.

"I wish you weren't born," his father says to him savagely before going back to his bedroom, leaving Scott crying out there in the living room, collapsing to the floor with tears of dejection in his eyes. He couldn't believe this just happened to him. His own dad wished he wasn't born and now he has no one left to turn to, except for Beatrice. She is the only one left. His mother turned up occasionally over the past six years but mostly only to get to know his girlfriends and talk to them in private, after which they'd all break up with him without giving him any reason.

He sits down and buries his face in his hands as he sobs. Try as he might, he couldn't stop himself from crying this time. The pain is just too great. Scott has already lost his mother and now he has lost his father too. He truly has no one left to turn to except the woman who cost him his father. Scott knew from the beginning that Beatrice is a crazy woman but this is way too far. She destroyed his relationship with the only family he has left but he knows he will end up with her anyway, since no one else wants him now.

Later, after his dad leaves the house to go for a walk, Beatrice shows up. She is smiling wickedly at him. "You are going to fuck me here today," she says. "I've been waiting to get you back inside my pussy for six years and you are going to give it to me now." She grabs his chin and forces a kiss onto Scott's lips as he tries and fails to push her away. She is just too strong for him to handle and she knows it. Scott doesn't stand a damn chance against her. He never did and never will. His body shivers from the weird sensations he get as she kisses him fiercely.

He has had it with her now though and after a few moments of letting her have her way Scott finally gathers enough strength to move away. "Listen, I have had it now," he says to her. "I am not a cheap slut you can use and then throw away. You have to take me seriously and go out with me if you want my cock and cum. No more casual sex. If you won't be my girlfriend then I won't fuck you. It's as simple as that. Just make your choice, Beatrice, or get out of here now and go back to some of your old fuck buddies from our high school."

"Remember who you are talking to now baby. I'm a cop. If you don't fuck me I will plant drugs in your house and get you sent to prison for possession of some Class A narcotics," she threatens him with a serious look on her perfect face. He just stares back at the blonde policewoman in shock. This is even more ludicrous than all the things she did to him before. "Maybe I can even arrange for your cell mates to be large gay men." This is just a bluff, of course. She would never do that but he doesn't know it, so the threat works.

He nods reluctantly and leads her to his bedroom where she lies down on her bed. "Make out with me like you did earlier. I want you to be a bit more aggressive this time," she orders Scott. Scott probes inside her warm mouth, touching her powerful asscheeks with his hands. He cups them and kneads the globes, feeling her meaty derrière beneath his fingers. "Squeeze harder, baby." Scott squeezes her thick ass and French kisses her some more, starting to really get into it now. Her body is just too amazing for him to handle.

Scott is slowly losing his mind as she kisses him back harder and runs her hands up and down his back. Beatrice then makes him get up on his knees so she can get rid of his pants and boxers. With his hard cock now hanging out, he glances aside shyly. The man couldn't protest as she grips him firmly and gives him deliberate strokes, jacking him hard. "Oh god. You're so good at giving handjobs," he mutters, trying to keep his moaning down as she caresses his prick. It is an incredible sensation for him to be masturbated like this.

"My hand is good, sweetie, but you know that my pussy is better. Countless boys have cummed inside it," she says to him. "My hairy pussy is so good that you forgave me for raping you back when we were teens." Beatrice keeps on stroking the veiny shaft, masturbating it with her practiced hand. "Your cock is so small compared to the ones that's been inside me before you. But I like it because it is attached to you, and you mean more to me than any of the other boys ever did. I just can't wait until you are ready before having sex with you. I have to force you to do it now."

She then makes him lie down on his back and takes his entire shaft inside her mouth, just like she did earlier in her car today. Beatrice sucks him hard and swirls her tongue around the head, giving a sloppy blowjob. Her saliva is so warm on him and his manhood throbs, in far greater pleasure from the fellatio than he has ever been in, except for the time she took him in the locker room and what she did to him earlier today. Beatrice has always prided herself on her ability to give good blowjobs and she is using all the techniques she knows now.

Her mouth is like a vacuum, with her lips serving as a seal, tightly wrapped around the base of his rod. She never enjoyed sucking any dick more than Scott's, just because he is so innocent. He thinks that a boy can keep his cock away from a girl who wants him, but the truth is it's impossible. This is proof of that. Scott tried to keep his dick from going inside her mouth, but Beatrice still got to suck it the way she wants, because she is sexy and confident, and deserves to get to suck the cock that she craves.

"A man's place is inside the bedroom, honey," she says to him once she has stopped sucking him off. "You see, once a woman wants him, he should submit himself to her and let her fuck him how she wants. Men are created to be sex slaves for women and nothing else. You are going to leave your job and come and live with me." She moves her body up and align his cock with the burning cavern between her strong thighs. Her hot cunt juices drip out all over the rod standing up as she lowers herself down on him and slides his penis into her, like she did all those years ago.

"You will be my househusband and cook for me at home. When I come home from work, you will rub my sore feet and eat my pussy. You'll let me fuck you, not because your tiny cock is capable of giving me any pleasure, but because I love defiling you. I tarnished your innocence with my filthy pussy, the pussy that fucked dozens of much bigger guys than you, the pussy that deflowered you against your will. I made you my whore with it and you'll always be my whore. You belong to my pussy, baby, and you belong to my ass too." Her cunt squeezes him so tightly he feels like she is trying to rip it off of him with every upward movement. The friction is surreal and the flames of her crotch burns him deep to the bone.

"Ohhh, f fuck me harder p please!" he moans, eyes rolling into the back of his skull as she bangs him. Her hairy cunt is the only he has ever stuck his tool in and she is now flexing her firm vaginal muscles around him, making the young accountant feel his flesh throb with greater and greater desire for release. "I'm your slut, baby. I've always been your slut. Mark me with your juices. Make my cock smell of your pussy." He has finally embraced his inner slut and released it. Scott has never felt greater happiness than he does now. He is a slut and he knows it. "Fuck my slutty cock with your pussy. Defile me. I am just a whore, Beatrice."

"When we get married," she pants, just a tiny bit sweaty from riding the dick "I am going to make you walk around the house naked all day. You are not my equal. Not even a human being. Just a sex pet for me." Her cunt is squeezing him harder and she is fucking him at a faster pace now. Pumping his dick with strong movements of her hips, Beatrice bounces up and down on his cock and pins him down by his shoulders until he finally screams and orgasms. His cock pulsates violently when he starts to spew his load inside her, ejaculating more cum than he ever did in his life.

His cock fires many jets of white hot cream into the sexy cop, filling up the policewoman's pussy with his semen as she exclaims in triumph. "Yes! You lost, Scott. You couldn't keep your pants on around me. You couldn't keep your cock and cum out of my pussy," she says as he keeps on spurting inside her hungry vagina. His seed is leaking out of the orifice and streaming down her inner thighs now. "That makes you my whore now, baby. But that's okay. I'll never leave you." When he passes out, she whispers "Because I love you, my cute little slut."

Author's Note : Thoughts on this one?

12