Female Cop Ch. 03

Story Info
Surrender.
4.5k words
3.8
10.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, Beatrice left the house ten minutes after fucking Scott into unconsciousness. She is now at the precinct, talking to some of her friends about it. They both giggle as she tells them about how she got him to let her ride his dick. "Oh my god! I just can't believe it!" Carla says. "You said you would plant drugs at his house if he didn't fuck you?" Beatrice just nods and giggles too, making her friend give her a high five. "Bravo! You did really well. Is he addicted to your pussy now or do you need more time to break him completely? You got to make Scott so addicted he can't live without your cunt."

She talks to her and Christine for some more time before they each have to go back to their desks to continue working and avoid getting into trouble. Beatrice can't keep a smile off her face as she sits there thinking about how good it felt to see Scott succumbing to her very experienced pussy as she bounced up and down on his cock. He has started to embrace his place as her slut now. She only have to push him a little bit more. It won't take long before Scott is completely pussywhipped and unable to even think of leaving her.

A few minutes later, there is a dispatch call saying that there are three gunmen holding some people in the back four blocks away hostage, trying to get a lot of money from inside the vault. This snaps her out of her thoughts about Scott. She is soon going to get her bulletproof vest on and dashing out of the station, not waiting for anyone else. The young cop gets into her car and drives three blocks before parking and getting out of the vehicle. Beatrice decides she will walk the rest of the way there so the bank robbers wouldn't know she is coming. It would give her the advantage of surprise.

She runs up to the back and stops by a corner, peering inside. There are three armed men wearing ski masks standing in the middle of the bank, with twenty hostages lying on their stomachs, with their hands on the back of their heads. Beatrice looks around to make sure that there really are only three of them and unholsters her Glock 19. She then checks that it is fully loaded and takes deep breaths. This will be the first time she fire at someone and she has to make sure she can keep her hands steady enough. Many lives are depending on her right now.

Once her hands are steady, she kicks in the door, storming the bank by herself. The robbers are caught completely off guard by her arrival. Before they have any time to react, she shoots the first one a couple of times in the chest and then fires more rounds at the second, killing both instantly. The remaining guy turns to shoot at her but is too slow as she squeezes the trigger and sends two bullets into his stomach. Within ten seconds, she has killed all three of the robbers, all by herself. Her heart is still beating at a hundred miles per hour, even though she knows it's safe now.

"You guys are safe to now," the blonde police officer says to all the hostages and then quickly calls it in to say that she's dealt with the crisis already. "I shot all three of them," she reports. The cop never realized she would actually end up having to use her weapon so soon in her career, right from near the very beginning of it. Eventually, she is able to bring her heart rate down as a group of other officers arrive on scene to take a look at what happened. They all congratulate her for her courage in storming the bank by herself.

After going back to the station to write a report, she decides to go and check in on Scott, and see how he's doing after she fucked him senseless yesterday. She is worried she might have broken him completely and left him comatose from the fucking she inflicted on him. It is a short trip to get to his house and she parts right across the street. It is a Sunday and since he still doesn't go out much, he should probably be home at this hour. The young policewoman just knocks and wait on the front porch. It is only about two minutes before he is hurrying over to open the door for her.

She is surprised to see the usually tidy man in a state of disarray, and even more so when he hugs her tightly and refuses to let go. "I know my pussy is excellent but you are making it way too easy," she teases. "It's okay. I still love you even if you are a whore." Then she gasps once she realizes what she said, and so does Scott. He stops hugging and looks at Beatrice as she begins to fidget nervously, in a way that is really unlike her. Not once did he ever see her behave this way before, not even when he refused to be one of her sex buddies.

"I am only a slut for you, not a whore. I only say I'm a whore during sex to turn you on," he corrects. "I heard you were involved in a bank robbery. Are you okay? Why didn't you wait for back up? The news reporter said you went there by yourself! You could have been killed Beatrice!" He quickly looks all over to make sure she isn't wounded, making her smirk. "Why are you smiling at me like that? Do you think it's funny? I was so worried about you. Nearly choked on the fish when I was watching the TV."

"It's not funny, darling. It's cute. I love how adorable you are being. You are so cute worrying about me like that," she says as she kisses his forehead gently. "I killed all three robbers and saved all the hostages on my own. Do you think I deserve some kind of reward for that? Like, I don't know, getting fucked by the man I love?" She isn't going to hide her feelings from him anymore. From now on she'll go all out. Scott blushes but nods. This time she doesn't have to say anything to pressure him into it. He is becoming so much more acquiescent, she thinks as she sneakily grabs and squeezes his balls, rubbing them hard through the pants. Scott gasps from the touch and Beatrice continues lewdly fondling his balls.

It is only now that Scott realizes how he is in love with her too. Seeing her alive and well lets him know that he's fallen for her now. Her pussy is so powerful she fucked him into loving her. "You deserve to get fucked whenever you want, baby. I love you too and I am going to fuck you now," he says to her as he leads her to his bedroom. She quickly strips off her uniform and lies down on the bed naked. Her man also removes his own clothes, then moves down to kiss the hairy bush above her genitals. "Your pussy juices is the best tasting thing I ever drank. It turns me on so much," he tells her as he laps at the nectar flowing out of her cunt. "I love when you fill my mouth with it. It reminds me that I'm just your slutty cunt-licker."

Beatrice is surprised how whorish Scott acts now and feels very delighted with the progress. His tongue enters her and he eats her out, sucking her pussy hard. "You are my slut, baby, and I love you. Eat me some more. I want to squirt on your face," she moans, fucking up at his slutty fuck face. "I want other women to smell my cunt on your face, so they know that you are my little whore." Her pussy smears the clear, sticky fluid all over him, marking Scott with her spicy scent. "Tell me how much you like the taste of my cunt juices, Scott."

"I want to drink it everyday for the rest of our lives, baby. I want to wake up and drink your juices every morning," he says to her before returning to feast on her cunt and suck her clit, making her cry out in bliss as she cums. The tall blonde squirts in his waiting mouth and all over his face, soaking him in her nectar. "Very delicious but you have one more hole for me to eat out. Then I'll fuck you like you want me to," he says. She smirks and flips over, lying on her stomach with her large ass up in the air.

"Go ahead, baby," Beatrice says to him. He grins and parts her thick asscheeks, revealing her brown star. Scott looks at the wrinkled hole.He eagerly kisses the puckered orifice, licking it. "Many guys have fucked my asshole before but no one ever wanted to eat it out." She rams her ass up so that his tongue slides into her. With his tongue buried in her ass, Beatrice clenches her asshole around it and let's him eat her backdoor out. Scott's cock is now extremely hard as he sucks the ass of the hot blonde.

The young man eats out his lover's ass for the next five minutes until she tells him to stop. Then she has him lie on his back for a change and slides down to take his cock in her warm mouth. She blows him hard, sliding her lips up and down the rod, sucking the shaft. It is making him throb and she can feel it against her tongue. Taking his prick out of her mouth, she moves back up to kiss him on the lips, making him taste his own cock. He doesn't mind it and lets her roll them over so that he is the one on top this time.

"My cock is yours, baby. If I ever try to tell you to stop again, you don't have to listen to me. I'm yours and you own my cock and can have it anytime you want to fuck," he says to her, giving up all his rights as he slides into her canal. Scott exhales gently as he feels the warmth of her tightness envelopes him, gripping the rod as he begins to fuck her. "Tell me I'm your slut. Call me a whore." He is really into this now, Beatrice thinks to herself, feeling amused but also very horny. His cock isn't impressive but his sheer sluttiness really is.

"You are such a hoe, willingly fucking me even after I raped you a few times. I can't believe how slutty you are," she says to him. "Fuck me harder, slut. I want to feel your slutty cock inside me. I want you to fill me with your slutty cum." She locks her muscular thighs around his torso and uses them for leverage to take him deeper inside her. He could feel the pressure simmering, building up from within his contracting balls, balls that are boiling with the need to release. Scott knows he can't hold back for much longer as she orders him to keep on fucking her.

Hearing her remind him of how she raped him makes his cock pulsate very wildly inside her and he fucks her hard until his prick finally erupts, unloading inside her. "Let me show you just how slutty I can be," he says to her after withdrawing his cock from the trench, revealing a lot of his semen inside her pussy. He then crawls downwards to kiss her puffy cunt and eat his own cum out of her vagina, cleaning up his own creampie.

He then lies on his bad and she moves up to start pissing on his face. Scott smiles brightly as the blonde cop urinates on his forehead. Feeling her warm pee land on him makes him grin in happiness. In just five seconds, his entire face is soaked in Beatrice's urine.

....

This night is the first night Scott spends in a woman's bed. Yes, he has given and received oral before, but never took anything as far as sleeping over at someone's place, up until now. Beatrice took him over to her place just a few minutes after pissing on his face and he is now in her bed, lying in her arms. Her long golden tresses cascade down over her shoulders and her beautiful face has a very pretty smile on it as she leans in to kiss him on the lips. "I love you and I love being your slut," he whispers to her with a cutesy little smile, leaning into her embrace.

"I love you too and I love owning you, my slutty boy," she says. "I'll let you keep on working until we are married. After that you'll have to resign. I'll be the sole breadwinner. Your job will be to stay at home and cook for me. You'll be naked the entire time too. I'll burn all your clothes once you've quit your job." Scott is a bit surprised by how far she is taking all this but he nods. He belongs to her, after all. She can do whatever she wants with his body and he has no say over it, whatsoever.

The two of them make love gently and then cuddle, with Scott still awake and being the little spoon, cradled in her muscular arms. The way Beatrice hugs him makes Scott feel safer than he ever felt. Truthfully, the reason he felt so angry when she left six years ago wasn't just because she raped him. It's just because she refused to send him even one message after ripping his virginity away so savagely. But now she is here, with him, lying on the bed with her body right next to his. She suddenly flips over to lie on her stomach. "Use my ass for a pillow," she says, patting her large, muscular booty. He quickly slides down to rest his head on her firm buttocks, using her powerful ass for a pillow like she ordered him to.

The next morning, Beatrice wakes up before he does and finds that his face is still resting on her muscular ass. The athletic blonde shifts him over and lies on her side to watch him with a happy grin on her face. She leans down to kiss him on his eyelids then gets up so that her pussy is right above his head. Beatrice has the perfect idea on how to wake him up. She starts urinating on Scott's face and smirks at how he is slowing waking up from feeling her pee blasting his cute cheeks. Scott's wide eyes flutter open in surprise as he feels her pissing all over his face and he blushes as she keeps on peeing, until his face is drenched.

"Thanks for waking me up, sweetie. I might be late for work otherwise," he says to her as he sits up in bed with a coy smile. She grins back and tousles his hair. He then stands up and is just about to walk to the bathroom to get a shower when she grabs his wrist and stops him. "Honey, I'd love to stay here with you all day but we both have to go to work," he says as she leans in to give him another kiss, this one on the lips. He really does want to stay in all day but his job means a lot to him and he doesn't want to be the guy who calls in sick just to get a day off.

"Fine," she mutters in a whiny tone. He smiles warmly as he gently kisses her forehead. "But we should talk about something else first." Scott looks at her quizzically. "I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with your dad. I want to go to your father today and see if I can do anything to make things right." Scott is visibly surprised. His eyes go wide and he stands there, looking like he isn't sure what he is doing here right now. "Please say something, baby. I know it must have been hard for you, having pre marital sex when you are the son of a priest. Not to mention the fact that you lost your virginity to a whore like me."

"Don't say that, baby. You are not a whore," he says to her, holding her in his arms. "I guess we should talk to him and see if there is anything salvageable at all in this. Maybe my father would come around if I mention him getting a future grandchild? I've heard that that kind of promise works on older parents who wants a baby around again." He and Beatrice both chuckle together and he gets into the shower stall to clean himself up, and then brushes his teeth with a spare toothbrush she gave him.

After that, he gets a goodbye kiss from Beatrice who also has to get to work. The two agree to meet back here at the end of the day before going over to the church to see Scott's dad together. "It will be fine, darling," she assures him as she holsters her weapon. "I promise I will do everything I can to get him to forgive you. It was my fault anyway, because I kind of raped you recently via blackmail, but all's well that ends well, right? You're not angry about it anymore, are you, baby?" She looks at him and waits for his answer.

"I'm not angry, baby. I don't even have the right to be. I'm your property. You didn't violate me because I'm yours and you can fuck me whenever you want. I have been yours ever since that day in high school. That was the only time you raped me," he explains. "I was my own person then, but after you took me that one time, I became yours to do with as you want. It just took me six years to meet you again and realize it. When I struggled and tried to get you to back off, it's because I was worried you would see me as a cheap slut if I stuck my cock in you so easily."

She giggles and they leave the house together, with her getting into her car and Scott getting into his. He drives to his office building while she heads to the police station. It is a long day for both of them as they have just admitted their feelings for each other the night before and want to spend as much time together as they can. Beatrice is having a better day than Scott though, as she is now a hero and looked up to by many of her fellow officers, who praise her for the outstanding nerve she showed.

By the end of the day, she has been told that she will be awarded the Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor for her heroism. The young officer is stunned that she would receive such an honor and stuttered for the first time in her life. She could barely contain her glee when calling to tell Scott about it. Scott is equally delighted and tells her that she has earned it, and promises to take her to a great restaurant later, so that they can celebrate it. Beatrice tells him that it doesn't have to be a fancy place and having him with her is enough of a reward.

"I missed you so much today, baby," she says to him when he arrives at her place later that day. Beatrice gives him a big smooch on the lips and enfolds him in her strong arms, holding him close to her. He blushes as her breasts press into his thin chest and she smirks from feeling his erection jutting out on her muscular thigh. "I'll fuck you later but first we have to go to church. I really want my future father in law to approve of me." Scott nods, starting to feel a bit nervous but hiding it well.

They get in her car together and she then drives them over. Along the way, Scott looks out the window at all the passing scenery. He wonders how his father is going to take all this. When he yelled at his father, it was because of rage at how the priest called Beatrice a whore. Now the anger is gone and he only wants to see if they could patch it all up somehow, and return to a sort of semblance to the normality that was, before Beatrice made her incredibly audacious and insane confession

When they arrive, the two disembark from the car and walks up the staircase into the church. There the couple find Father Robinson inside by himself. The minister hears their footsteps and turns around. His face registers surprise as he realizes who just walked in. "What do the two of you want?" he asks in a hostile tone. Even though Scott is still living with his dad since he doesn't have enough money saved for his own place yet, the two hasn't talked since Father Robinson found out that his son is a bit of a slut and had pre marital sex with the blonde policewoman.

"I wanted to come here to apologize," Beatrice says. She steps towards him and he steps back, revulsion plain on his face. "I'm sorry I bragged about having sex with your son the last time we met." Beatrice takes a deep breath and continues "I guess I felt proud of myself for managing to deflower such a kind, wonderful guy. You raised him so well, Father Robinson. You should be proud of him. It wasn't his fault he lost his virginity to me. I practically forced him to have sex with me, up until we realized we have real feelings for each other."

Father Robinson's hard gaze softens a bit and he turns to look at his sheepish son, who is scratching the nape of his neck nervously. "What do you have to say for yourself?" he asks Scott. Scott fidgets under his father's stare for a while. His dad can be intimidating when he wants to be. The man towers over him at six feet five, after all. "Go on, son. I'm listening." The frosty edge to his voice has now disappeared and he is speaking in a kinder tone, one that is more similar to how he usually talks.

"I'm sorry too, dad. I shouldn't have yelled at you," he says to his father with a guilty expression. Scott sighs. "I guess I have a temper issue. I love Beatrice now though and really want to be with her. I know you might not approve but I'll still be with her anyways, even if you didn't. It'd just make me feel much better if you would consider approving of our relationship." He looks at his dad earnestly, pleading with his eyes and hoping that the priest would say something positive about this. It is a long shot but he still has to try.

12