Female Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Robinson exhales slowly. "You have both apologized to me. Now let me apologize to you," he says to them. "I'm really sorry I thought you were a whore, officer," he says to Beatrice, who tells him to call her by her first name. Then he looks at his own son. "I also shouldn't have snapped at you when I found out what happened. You are not a slut, Scott. Don't ever think of yourself as one. Neither of you are. And I approve now. I approve of the two of you dating. Even if I don't, you two'd still be together anyway, so I might as well approve of it, right?" He pats them on the shoulders. "Stop by for dinner so I can get to know you better?" Beatrice eagerly nods. "Good."

Yes, Scott thinks to himself. It's good. Everything is going really good now, and he knows it would only get much better from here on.

Six years later

Beatrice Goldberg is now a very highly experienced and respected detective in her department. She has just returned home from work and places her badge and Glock 19 on the table in the living room. The seasoned officer gets herself some hot coffees and sits down to drink it in the living room, while waiting for her husband Scott to get home from his grocery shopping. Like she told Scott back at the start of their relationship, she ended up making him quit his job soon after they got married. He put up a fight about it but then she dragged him into their bedroom and fucked him so hard he passed out.

The next morning, he woke up feeling too weak to prostrate when she made him email a resignation letter to his boss. She also donated of his clothes to various charities since he only needs a few sets now. Most of the time he will be staying at home and when he is at home he will always be naked. That is the rule she imposed and still enforces. She had installed a spy camera to make sure he follows the order and is naked at home when she is at work. He is now quite used to doing it her way.

Suddenly, he is back inside the house, carrying a bag full of items bought over at Walmarts. Scott kisses her lips and then he sets the bag down and takes his clothes off. "Well done, honey," she says to him. "By the way, I wanted you to know that I'm pregnant. It would be weird if I wasn't after fucking you with no protection for some time now." His eyes go wide and he smiles, feeling very delighted. The two kiss again and this time Beatrice slips a hand to down to squeeze his ass. He moans into the kiss shyly, blushing.

"Can I go clothes shopping tomorrow? I'll have to start wearing clothes around the house again when we have a baby in the house," he says to his wife. She eagerly nods and he makes Beatrice sit down so he can go cook her dinner. He walks over to the kitchen naked and starts setting everything up, all while his wife stares at his ass intently. Scott turns around and flashes her a teasing grin "Look now and touch later," he says to her, winking before starting to cook. He has gotten extremely used to teasing her after being together for so long and she loves it. Of course, he still gets shy from time to time but he is mostly comfortable being an object for her now.

Once they are done with the meal, he cleans the dishes and gives her a massage. Starting at her feet, he works his way up her thighs and massages her muscular ass too, helping her unwind after a long, stressful day at work. "I'll also get a job to help during and after your pregnancy," he says and she agrees.

The End

12