Female Dom Couple Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like how my girlfriend sucks your pretty cock? How her mouth is stretched around your size but she can still take you deep, slave?"

"Yessss look how she likes it, I bet her pussy is so wet. And you know how she tastes like"..

"Fuck, it's so good.." He groaned.

Her curls brushed against his thighs; she sucked him again, like a damn hoover. He noticed Jules was pushing up her dress, no underwear in sight, giving him a clear shot of her bare pussy, slick with arousal. Boldly, she dragged a finger up her cunt, her finger wet, and pushed it inside his mouth, "Suck it, taste my cum."

Dave eagerly sucked her finger, her cum tasted different than Kathy's but still good. He wanted more of her.

"Na, don't get cocky with me now," she mentioned after he bit her finger.

Jules dipped her finger inside her pussy again, gathering up some juice again and held it in front of her girlfriend's mouth. She cleaned her finger real well, hollowing out her cheeks like she was sucking a delicious cock. How she loved the enthusiasm. When her finger was clean again, she pushed her on his cock again, guiding her head. Fuck it was hot watching her suck a man's cock.

She checked in with Dave, who seemed to enjoy this a lot, and decided to sit on his face. He should suffocate in pussy tonight, she thought.

"Time to lick my pussy too, and I hope you're doing it well or Kathy will stop what she is doing now"

Dave grunted his displeasure, getting to work, he always wanted women to facesit on him; suffocating him in their juices, but being forced to continue. God how he wanted it, he wanted to watch her fall apart on his tongue, riding his tongue to get herself off. She seemed like the type to do so. He really hoped she'd do that.

She tugged at her breasts through her dress, while he began lapping at her pussy. She was equally wet for him, which turned him on madly, it was difficult with both a pussy in his face and a mouth on his cock, but he wouldn't disappoint. He sucked her clit hard, pressed his tongue against it. His tongue sneaking into her entrance, fucking her with his tongue before licking up to her asshole, licking her puckered hole. Everything he could reach with his range of motion limited. Deciding it's not enough, she told him to hold his tongue out, so she could ride his tongue like a pro, persuing her pleasure. Using him as their fucktoy. She knew he was having difficulty breathing, but he didn't seem to mind with the way his dick was still hard enough to make Kathy moan while sucking it. She teased his balls and cock with her tongue and her hand, jerking him off, she knew he must be close by now - good boy for holding out til now. Twisting her nipples, Jules was feeling too hot, she ripped her dress up over her head, and flung it away. Now she could finally play freely, knowing she was close but not satisfied yet. She stopped riding his tongue, to which Dave actually whimpered and told Kathy to get naked. Dave was pulling against the restraints, hoping to get his hands on them. But that was impossible, his cock was pulsing, the thick vein making it jump. The teasing and overstimulation were killing him

He groaned, whispering, "please, please, Mistress." against Jules's pussy lips.

He couldn't see what was going on, but he felt an intense heat at the tip of his manhood. It was rubbing back and forth, stimulating him.

It must be Kathy's pussy rubbing his cock against her clit, then to her entrance and back again. The heat seemed four times worse, he realized, she hadn't put on a condom... was she going to fuck him bare? Oh, fuck, god, it felt so good.

He heard the Domme's kissing, while he was under them, waiting for his relief. He loved to be toyed with and whimpered when Kathy finally sank down on his cock slowly. So slowly. He groaned, but couldn't bring a word out as Jules chose that moment to sink down on his face again. Fuck, Kathy sank down fully, enclosing him in a tight package of heat. Her pussy tight and wet, he fit perfectly inside her. She just sat there, while Jules moved against him, their lips still connecting. Kathy twisted Jules nipple, pulled at these pretty peaks. Finally, she started moving over his cock, using him for her pleasure, knowing how to move for him to touch her spot. She loved using men for her pleasure, riding him she swirled her hips, moaning inside her girlfriend's mouth. Both of them had dripping pussies, with a man-slut spread before them. Using him together was their intention. Jules knew she was coming, her body was shaking, her movements frantic, she broke the kiss off and rose to her knees, just to slam down on him again, her orgasm rushed through her. A cry parted her lips, her eyes rolled back inside her head - her cum feeding Dave. She slowed down, taking care to leave him air - she sat down above his head, between his stretched elbows, and kissed him better. Showing him her appreciation with a kiss.

He was breathing hard, he ripped away from her lips, whimpering, "Please, I'm so close." Kathy was using just his tip to please herself, brushing it over her enlarged clit. He knew he'd come if she wouldn't stop those swivels of her hips, he felt his orgasm in his spine, trying to hold back was fruitless.

"I can't hold out anymore, please stop, Ma'am," he yelled frantically, his cock twitched inside her, she had seconds to time it. He wanted to shoot inside her. RIGHT. NOW. But at that second, she removed all contact, leaving his dick to weep. He knew he leaked precum like crazy, his dick was hurting, angry red from the torture, he yelled, "GAAAH. I was so close. Fuck. Fuck." His arms wrestled against the bondage, his frustration clear.

The women just laughed at him, enjoying his obvious distress. Raking their nails across his chest, they licked at his nipples. Knowing how they ruined his orgasm for him. They gave him a break, resting next to him on the big bed, Kathy spread out her legs, letting him see how close he made her. "Jules, please,... fuck me" she begged, her fingers playing with her clit. Jules smirked, loving how her girl begged her for a good fuck, knowing Dave could have given it to her, but they wouldn't let him, now he was forced to watch how she fucked her real good. Getting her strapon, she put it on, stroking her pink cock a few times, lubing it up.

"She is beggin' me for a good fuck, boy, think you could have given it to her, all bound up?"

"Of course, Mistress, please, let me fuck her again," he exclaimed.

She just laughed, "Doubt it, guess you're just going to have to watch, won't you?"

With that, she rubbed the dildo against wet pussy lips, puffed up and ready, begging to be filled. Thrusting her hips forward, she sank into the tight hole, fucking her girl right. Reaching over she gripped his sweet dick in her hand jerking him slowly in time to her thrusts, letting him know how it would feel to fuck this pussy again.

"Yes, Jules, fuck me, god, harder babe, harder." Kathy cried out. Her hands touching her breasts, giving herself the edge she needed.

Dave was going crazy, he knew how good that cunt felt wrapped around his cock, he wanted to finish her, wanted her orgasm to coat him. Feel her quiver. He was glaring at them, getting turned on by the experience made him kinda mad. He wanted to please her... Seeing Jules fucking her.. how her hips thrust in time with her hand on him; made him wish her hand was tighter. Her ass flexed beautifully, fucking her with abandon until she let go of him to grip Kathy's hips, her fingers seemed to leave marks on her body, branding her with her sign. Thrusting faster, she listened to Kathy's moans, her pussy contracted - begging for the cock that was filling her. Jules placed a hand on her throat, choking her slightly, taking her breath, until she felt her shaking, shuddering; she had to replace the cock with her fingers, just to feel her pussy's reaction. Kathy shook, silently screamed, gripping her love's forearms, enjoying each wave of pleasure. Slowly, she managed to take a breath again, the hand on her throat long gone, caressing her cheeks instead, while a soft tongue, licked her pussy clean. Looking down, she saw Jules's dark hair spread over her thighs; to the left, Dave was grinding his jaw, his cock weeping. Jules kissed her on the mouth softly, sharing a sweet moment between them.

Removing the strapon, she helped Kathy put it on her hips - he was not completely sure what they had in mind, but his ass was already clenching.

"Did you like the view?" Jules asked him, while she teased his sack. Pulling his scrotum down, he yelped. She took him inside her mouth, sucking him wanting to feel how his hard rod slid against the walls of her mouth, down her throat. Humming around him, she cupped his balls; Kathy was licking his neck, the strapon bumping against his shoulder.

Kathy guided the strapon to his mouth, which was still covered in her cum, "Suck me, boy. We wouldn't want you to feel neglected." She shoved the strapon between his lips, smearing all over them, pushing it in until he almost gagged. He tried to suck the hard appendage, giving it his best, not wanting either of them to stop.

Licking down his balls, Jules drew a line down his ass with her tongue, breathing on his clean hole. Her tongue pressed flat against his ass, teasing the ring of nerves there. The final part of the evening was on the tip of her tongue, literally. She licked over him again, loosening him up, her tongue able to breach him. He spread his legs wider enjoying the feeling of her tongue up his bum, the feeling intense.

Sucking the strapon dry, he looked into Kathy's eyes, joy sparkled in them, telling him he was doing a good job. Letting the dildo fall out of his mouth, she held his jaw and told him what a good boy he had been so far, "But you're just begging for something to fill your ass, your man cunt? Huh?"

She patted his cheek, "Don't worry, we'll take care of that for you."

Joining Jules between his legs, she tested his asshole, by pushing a finger inside - he tried to move back but was lost in the feeling of the finger sliding in. It hit him perfectly, knowing the enhancing event it had. He was loose enough for them to join in another finger, one of Kathy's one of Jules, now they were both fingerfucking him, while he was leaking precum. "Please.. " he whimpered.

Jules kissed her again, before coming down to sit on his chest, her warmth and wetness spreading over him, he couldn't see anything except the beauty on his chest anymore. She leaned down, nibbled on his neck, her tongue tracing the shell of his ear, his jaw, and down his neck, where she bit him the exact moment Kathy pushed inside him. The feeling was so intense he screamed, not from pain, but from pleasure. He was empty one moment and full the next, getting hit on his prostate while being stimulated on his neck. Fuck, the women were good at yanking his chain. His back curved with the pleasure spreading through him, Jules was still leaving love bites on his neck, his chest, to mark them as their plaything. Each bite jolted him - the pain of her teeth, she surely was not holding back. The Domme was fucking him, he knew he wouldn't hold out for long, the edging of this evening was breaking him - he didn't wanna come this way, he had hoped for them to fuck him again or blow him, he wanted to bring her another orgasm. It seemed they wouldn't let him, forcing him to cum this way, jerking him off with her hand, while riding his ass right. Each thrust brought him closer, his head was in delirium, he was sweating from the intense play, "I don't want to cum like that, mistress."

Jules smirked at Kathy, "He really thinks, he gets to decide things, does he? And here I thought he was a seasoned Sub."

She removed herself from his chest, standing behind Kathy, she took over the jerking, curling her hand over his tip, wetting it with spit, before dragging it down again as a soft pussy would. They drove him crazy, the bondage was tightening on his hands and legs, so hard was he tucking on them. Each muscle on Dave's skin stood out in all its glory, showing him fighting the orgasm, but knowing it was fruitless. Kathy hit him one last time, saying "Now, slut, cum for us. Now!" His sub forced him to let go, following orders. His body pulled tight one last time, he roared in ecstasy, his cock spurting cum over his belly, chest, the intense feeling of the overstimulation hit him like a freight train making it impossible to stop. He was spurting cum all over. Floating on cloud nine, his vision went black for a bit.

When he came to, the strapon was gone, as were his cuffs and he felt a warm tongue on his belly. Kathy was licking up his cum, cleaning up the residue.

"So tasty," she murmured while licking his soft penis clean.

When she was done, she cuddled into his other side; as Jules already occupied the other. Their warm, sweaty bodies plastered against his own felt like heaven. Through half-lid eyes, he saw and felt them give him a kiss, praising him for being such a good little sub. He felt cherished and exhausted; a soft grin spread over his lips.

"Now, sleep, love. We will wake you," they whispered, curling up next to him. He felt so cozy, tired all at once, he fell asleep in the next minute.

12